Hello all, yet another exciting day in sugar land!
I heard a funny story from a friend today about a date from Hell. I got to thinking it might be fun to cover some of the sugar-world dating disasters.
As much as you hate to live through them there is always some truly memorable moments in a bad date. They often become the fodder for truly great stories.
Two of the things below actually happened to me. The rest are things that happened to friends or ones I’ve heard. I love collecting these stories, so if anyone has any to add, please do so.
Sugar Daddy Fails:
- Grandiosely pulled out a large tip for the meal, and then snuck it back into his pocket when leaving.
- Talked endlessly about the great time he had at the local swingers club.
- Proudly boasted about the great deal he got on his clothes in the clearance section at Walmart.
- Randomly sampled things on my plate during dinner.
- Loudly argued with the waitress to accept an expired coupon.
- Showed up in a beat up old junker, claimed it’s was a loaner because his BMW was in the shop. He had also parked illegally, I watched through the window as his car was being ticketed while we were eating. Said nothing.
Sugar Baby Fails:
- Took a Valtrex when the drinks arrived while complaining ‘Damn Herpes is flaring up again!’.
- Kept spontaneously singing verses from a bubblegum pop song over and over throughout the date.
- When the waiter first came over she ordered a double Vodka rocks and commanded him to ‘keep em coming’.
- Began talking about marriage the moment she sat down. Had wedding colors all picked out.
- Kept looking at watch and finally announced she had another date at midnight.
If you have any to add, I’d love to hear them.
– RC msb