3 weeks ago
SeekingArrangement Etiquette Agreement: What You Need To Know

Treat others how you want to be treated… remember that saying? This is the premise of our new SeekingArrangement Etiquette Agreement. In order to start messaging, you first need to agree to follow our Etiquette Agreement. We know many of you were asking about it, so we’re going to explain. You should have been prompted with one of the two following messages.

Sugar Babies

Screen Shot 2018-02-26 at 2.12.56 PM
Getting started in the Sugar World is a fun and exciting journey. However, you need to know how to keep yourself safe. All Sugar Babies are advised to thoroughly understand and agree to our following guidelines.

Sugar Daddies

Screen Shot 2018-02-26 at 2.12.31 PM
Finding the right Arrangement should be exciting, not stressful! Keep in mind, there are always right and wrong ways to approach it. That’s why all Sugar Daddies receive the same pop-up message to inform them how to maintain good standing in the community while searching for their perfect Sugar Baby.

All consenting members are expected to approach each other in a respectable and mature fashion. The agreements are meant to clarify communication and expectations. So, take these guidelines seriously and remember the following…

Be Respectful

This is something we all learn in school, and something we all need to remember. Follow the golden rule: treat others how you want to be treated. This goes for Sugar Babies, Sugar Daddies, and individuals in general.

No Pay-Per-Meet (PPM)

“Pay-Per-Meet” is considered escort terminology and will result in the suspension of your account if you are found using this terminology with other members. It’s important to establish a connection with a potential Sugar Baby or Sugar Daddy in person before discussing financial terms of an Arrangement.

No Online Only

“Online-Only” arrangements are against the spirit of our website where most members are looking to meet in person. Carrying out an online only Arrangement is against our terms of use and should you come across some requesting online only, make sure to report them to our support team.

Don’t Share Your Bank Information

This goes both ways. Be smart and never give out any of your personal banking information to anyone over the internet. Only send or receive money from people that you know and trust. We want everyone to stay safe.

Finally, stay safe and be nice! Our goal is for everyone to succeed in finding their best Arrangement. For more information on our Etiquette Agreement, visit our social channels below:

Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

50 Responses to “SeekingArrangement Etiquette Agreement: What You Need To Know”

1. Anon_SD says:

Or a goddess!!! so many of those on this site. Best to ignore.

What happened to your treasure chest if you’re a princess or a queen?

Shittons of money is a great magnet to attract shittons of *****.

You can spend shittons of money and you will get all the ***** you want. You don’t need to be on this site then.

They key is to not spend shittons of money but still get shittons of *****.

Men, stop whining. This site works great. Keep in mind you’re dealing with women. Women behave perfectly fine with other men and women until it comes to even remotely romantic interactions with men. That’s when women act utterly crazy. It is what it is. Learn to deal with it and you will be swimming in *****.

I am swimming in ***** and I don’t spend a whole lot. I have my process which I have developed over the past 5 years of sugar dating through SA.

can you share your process? or any tips for new SDs would be appreciated.

Well, any valuable knowledge that can save you tens of thousands of dollars, precious time and most importantly frustration is going to cost you. Are you willing to spend some coins or was just looking for the free info?

yes of course. I will pay whatever it takes so I can be swimming in **** just like you.

josh12390 at outlook dot com

I will only entertain serious men.

I can also help women but they don’t have money to spend.

can you just give me your phone # so we can meet in person. I’m excited to meet you so you can teach me everything you know about women. I will pay you anything you want.

Not yet bro. At this time stick to the email. 😉

5. Feddy Uppy says:

I report online only and fake photo’s, but nothing happens.

I report all the times, and they are eventually banned. You just need to provide some proof of what happened. SA is not going to randomly banned women because women attract men and hence their membership fees.

6. christina says:

I enjoy the outdoors. Travel is what I enjoy most. I am outgoing

If Online Only is not allowed then it should not be one of the options in the tags section.

Also, the Platonic option should be removed. Unless a woman is celibate, platonic means that she does not accept the man fully.

8. Vishnu vishwakarma says:

Hi i like garl

9. No ideas says:

They say no online yet one off the options is online only…in the what are you looking for

10. Steve says:

IMHO PPM is a perfectly legitimate compensation model. Only a fool hands over a stack of money to someone you barely know, and that takes more than just a handful of dates. Trust and dependability have to be established. Hand over a month’s worth of money and you remove all incentive to show up. Never mind PPM offers flexibility both parties benefit from.

• Anon_SD says:

• jack handy says:

let’s be honest…..ppm is the only smart thing to do until an arrangement is solid. we all know it. but we also know sa has to say it’s against the rules so they stay on the right side of the law. plausible deniability and all that.

Forget monthly. If you agreed on a pm and gave most of these women the allowance for two meeting they will not show up for the next meeting. Maybe 5% will honor their end of the bargain.

Expecting otherwise is unnatural. Women believe that they deserve free money from men.

only spend money you can afford to lose women are undependable on this site PPM is illegal now so you need to rethink about how to get a sugar baby and if it’s worth getting one

• Feddy Uppy says:

She should get in her rear or arrear…

11. Ravi says:

Verified Buyer

I am pleased with the success in finding relationships from the site.

I have had several great experiences thus far. The selection of people to socialize with is greater than any other in the industry. I appreciate the attention to detail and ease of use and looks of the site and the app.

How do I go about providing my services to men, if I have a legit service for men to get the best out of this site?

• ThisIsNotGoFundMe says:

This is not website for businesses to sell services. In fact that is clearly against the rules. Someone that refers to what they do as services, is clearly only here for the money, and not for a mutually beneficial relationship.

Being a Sugar Baby is not a job, there are no services, and you do not get paid. Selling services almost sounds like your using escort terminology, and clearly here only to use men as an ATM.

Being a Sugar Baby is about a mutually beneficial friendship, where the two people have an arrangement. In regards to any money or gifts your SD gives you, it is not payment for anything you do, it is an allowance, no different then a Husband might give his wife or GF, and neither one of them is getting paid. He just gives her what he can afford, so she can take care of the things she needs to spend money on, and doesn’t haven’t ask him to buy for her. It is done purely because he wants to spoil her, for what she brings to his life.

Sugar Babies are more like part time GF’s, mistresses, or Friends w/ benefits. If your not here to actually date an older wealthy man, for more then his $$, then you don’t belong in the Sugar Bowl.

You have to find someone you are connected with, and have chemistry, so that both sides get the benefit from the relationship. And even though most are NSA, it is still a relationship of sorts. And if your not looking at it like that, then you’re clearly here for the wrong reasons, and most SD’s will figure that out pretty quickly.

• Anon says:

It sounded like she was talking giving the men advice on how to find the best match and get the most out of a sb/sd mutually beneficial arrangement.

what do you mean by ‘legit service’? Seeking Arrangement is about creating normal adult relationships, within certain limits and boundaries. When you’re together, you’re together. When apart, not so much. Something mutually beneficial for both sides. It’s not about women providing services for men.

• Klaton says:

When you say a legit service to help men get the most out of this site, it sounds like you are thinking of some form of consulting.
      I have thought about this and see the effort that SA has put into advice for SB’s, profile writing to picture advice the forum is full of articles, I am surprised there is not a Positive Sugar Magazine.(–SA don’t steal that idea without consulting me)
      For the Daddies there are some reddits and a couple men’s sites, and one really good book I have found so far. I do see an opportunity, and a market.
      My advice would be to work on getting your idea/service into a marketable form and ask on reddit for the places the guys are going for advice, then look there for partnership opportunities.
      Contact SA and ask if they would be interested.

Good suggestions. Thanks. I have done great at this site without spending too much money. I can help others…of course for a some consulting fee. 😉

I asked because way too many women are promoting the “arm candy” thing on the site.

In the age of #MeToo, are men still doing the “arm candy” thing?

Very, very few men are looking for the “arm candy” thing. Most are looking for a normal adult relationship, and all that entails, during the hours that you’re together.

The “no online

16. ThisIsNotGoFundMe says:

I for the life of me, cannot understand why SA doesn’t make new SugarBabies read a terms and conditions page, and some sort of guideline on what it means to be a Sugar Baby.

Too many new girls signing up requesting Substantial and High Allowances and only want platonic or phone / text relationships. They should really school them that this is not what it means to be a Sugar Baby.

Also, should be telling them that this is not a job, they are not getting paid for their time, they are not escorts. Seems a good majority of them, believe thats how it works. And don’t understand that whatever gifts or monetary donations an SD gives them, it is not payment, it is a gift, because we appreciate them, and like to spoil them.

I’ve read plenty of blogs and heard podcasts where SA explains all of this to POT Sugar Babies, but 99% don’t even know about these blogs or podcasts because they only use the SA App, and have no access to them at all. SA should basically come up with something they have to read during the sign up process explaining what it means to be a Sugar Baby, and what it doesn’t mean to be one.

Western women act like grown up kids. Why else would there be so many super-broke “princesses” and “queens” on the site.

SA basically lets these women believe in various fantasies to bring them here.

17. What ever others,i love this site and i need to join your team

18. It’s about time that something gets done about these issues on this site! The quality of men sure has gone down since I originally got on with my first profile in 2015. It’s a shame, and I hope these guidelines help. But not soon enough for me.. I’m tired of the flakiness of many of the guys on this site. If you can’t keep a date, then don’t make one.. of course, it’s absolutely a two way street. Smh, people don’t seem to care about others time anymore, and that’s truly a shame.

• Just Me says:

Quality of women has all dropped right off. Most are just escorts now one way or another. Or the ones who expect to be paid just to meet or only offer platonic.

• No ideas says:

The quality off girls has dropped 10 fold too many asking for $ before meeting.

• Ya, unfortunately it seems there are issues on both sides. Women shouldn’t be asking for money before meeting. Either they are scammers, or they have no idea what being a sugar baby truly means.