2 weeks ago
Wardrobe Investment Pieces

Creating a stylish, elegant wardrobe is easier than you think. Whether your style is trendy, sophisticated or relaxed, including a few high-end staples in your closet will ensure that you have the right outfit for any occasion.

Little Black Dress

A little black dress is the one of the most versatile pieces you can have in your closet. With the right accessories, you can style the same dress in a number of different ways. Take some time to find one that is comfortable, fits you perfectly, and makes you feel like a million bucks when you put it on. These dresses can go for hundreds of dollars, but you will be able to wear it for so many occasions that it will pay for itself in no time.

Black Suit

A black suit is a great investment piece to own simply because, like the little black dress, it can take you from the office to dinner to a party in an instant. It is an acceptable outfit for almost any occasion. The only way you can go wrong with a black suit is if it is ill-fitting so make sure you let your tailor customize it to your physique. A well-fitting suit stands out in a crowd and is comfortable enough to wear for hours.

Watch

A watch can be a statement of wealth and an excellent conversation starter. If you’re looking to impress a potential business partner or Sugar Baby, a unique watch is the way to go. By dressing up your arm with a Rolex or Panerai, you won’t need anything else to complete your look. If you’re looking for an accessory that holds its value, and even appreciates with time, an upper echelon watch is a piece to invest in.

Jewelry

With so many pieces to choose from, finding the perfect jewelry to complement all of your different looks can seem overwhelming. Save the diamond earrings and tennis bracelets as items to put on your birthday and Christmas lists. Invest in a statement necklace or a bold cocktail ring, which can brighten up any outfit, making you look chic and put together. Keep your pieces polished and in a lined jewelry box, another great investment, so they are sparkling and ready to wear at all times.

Evening Gown

You never know when a potential Sugar Daddy might invite you out to an elegant restaurant or an exclusive gathering, so an evening gown is a must. Be prepared for any occasion in any season by avoiding bold prints and colors. Black, dark grey or red are always appropriate. You can embellish your look with jewelry, a pair of flashy heels or a faux fur to mix it up. Stick to the classics, like, strapless, one shoulder or empire waist styles, and you’ll be ready for anything.

Statement Shoes

So, you’re the person who wears all black, or you’re not following all the latest fashion dos and don’ts. Relax, investing in a pair of dress shoes or statement heels can make everything you wear look on-trend. It will be beneficial for you to also invest in a cobbler, someone who can fix broken heels or uncomfortable soles and scuffs, to keep your favorite footwear looking brand new.

Coat

If you live in a warmer area, you may think this doesn’t apply to you, but it does! Dressing up an outfit doesn’t get easier than the simple addition of a jacket. If you do live in a colder place, a pea coat or oversized wool coat is not only a lifesaver in the winter, but can also be a luxurious statement piece. For those of you living where the sun always shines, a light jacket or duster can easily upgrade any look. Just like with all accessories, don’t be afraid to go edgier.

Looking for more ideas on high-end investment pieces to buy? Check out the best looks on our social channels below:

Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Tumblr

45 Responses to “Wardrobe Investment Pieces”

Many may not appreciate it but SA demonstrates truly how women see a man…a tool.

Similar accusation can be made that men are after only one thing…but that assertion is observable outside of SA.

Men are different…a thousandaire is different from a millionaire who’s different from a billionaire. Women just have two things to offer. Sex and children. The latter is not relevant on this site.

• What you’re saying is so completely short-sighted. It’s a generalization.
      There are rich women too who don’t need or want a man. What about those women? Are you one of those men who think all women want kids? I certainly don’t. So if all we have to offer is sex, why not just go to a hooker instead of this site? If all I had to offer was sex, I wouldn’t be on this site. Expand your mind, and I’m sure you’ll be happier once you do.

Ladies, when you claim to be “blond”, make sure that your real hair color is not showing underneath the blond hair color…just sayin’

Most women have only one thing thing to offer to a man. They know it. That’s why they save it for last. They would give it up easy, if they didn’t think that it was the most important thing they offer.

That said, I am not suggesting that they should give it up easy. But know that it is what men are after. The rest of what you offer is not at the same level of demand.

5. June says:

All the people complaining on here, you are the ones at fault for selecting trashy SBs. Obviously, you are going to have certain characteristics that stand out to you, so you will be selecting/messaging relatively similar individuals, so if the general flavor of your SBs is crappy, it means that you have crappy taste. Your inane laments are embarrassing.

If you interested in a girl that has class and individuality, who can carry on a conversation and spell feel free to message me. By the end of the year I will have material to publish in a scientific journal and have even more defined taste in Renaissance art. I will be the only girl you have ever met that worked in a nuclear facility, caught a dingo and has been photographed with giant clams for National Geographic.

If you are interested in good conversation, flirtatious and a slender SB you should consider doing yourself a favour and messaging me.

• Madison93 says:

You would be surprised. There are plenty of veterans on this site. We are just drowned out by the fakes, floozies, and scammers. And often, those who are honest in their trade and genuinely looking to mutually satisfy a man are turned down because they don’t “look the part” enough. Either it’s because of weight, hair, ethnicity, or their face isn’t model material. Some men have overwhelmingly high expectations just like these scamming women do.

• Madison says:

I am different. I am as unique as they come. The thing is, most men are either not attracted to me or think I’m too good to be true. When has being a genuine person been a fault?

You’re delusional. Not that there’s anything wrong with that.

If you dare to share your prof I will tell you exactly how you’re pretty much the same as the rest.

*profile

• Madison says:

I wouldn’t call myself delusional, especially if I’m just being confident of my feelings. I’m a person with flaws like any other. Though I do like to think I have some redeeming characteristics that may be both pleasing to the eye and the heart. I’m a definite sapiosexual, and it seems like most of the POT here would rather I not.

• Madison says:

It used to be a more developed profile but someone told me I had too many paragraphs, and so I had to make it short and sweet instead. Let me know if you find anything lacking. I tried to keep it straight and to the point.

• Madison93 says:

You may continue to think of yourself whatever, you have one main offering. Remove that from the equation and see the number of potential SDs dwindle down to nothing.

Similarly, an SD could be the wisest man on the planet, but if he removed allowance he would see potential SBs disappear in a New York minute.

You haven’t met you, so you have no idea. You need to expand your mind. I’m guessing you’re in your thirties, and are not really a potential SD.

I don’t need to meet you dear. I have met hundreds of young women here and thru other sources.

And I am no special SD either. I am pretty much like every other SD. I just tend to have a bit of empathy for young women as women in general get treated unfairly because of of their weaker physique.

• to December 11, 2017 at 8:47 am says:

@ December 11, 2017 at 8:47 am

I didn’t offer for you to meet me.

So your “bit of empathy” caused you to express the following message, “Every single woman here claims that she’s different. No you’re not. You have pretty much the same to offer to a man like the next woman.”

It’s a matter-of-fact statement. That’s all.

I wish they didn’t, but most SBs show up in jeans, anyway.

• sugar babe says:

I let my attire reflect their offer.

When a potential SD invites me to dinner at an expensive restaurant, I will wear a sexy or professional skirt or dress.I like to reward him by showing some leg. How sexy, depends on which day job I had to work that day.

If they only invite me to lunch or a moderately priced dinner, I might end up wearing a nice pair of jeans or dress slacks with an appropriate blouse.

8. duh says:

SA writers pitch their style and tone at 14 year old level as if either SB or SD adults know nothing and need their patronising advice.. I agree with the comments before on rubbish ‘wimmin’ articles.. these articles are in a different world like 1950s kitchen products advertising.. when will we ever get any adult writing here… hire some men..

If you want women to actually be attracted to you, and not just be hanging out with you because you’re loaded you really should out some time and effort into how you present yourself. The way you present says something about how you feel about yourself. It doesn’t have to be expensive. Effort shows.

10. Hardtolove says:

Another unrealistic expectation for SDs. Here’s a clue. Most men that have real money won’t look like it. We like to blend in, be comfortable, and aren’t trying to impress anyone. Black suit, Rolex, and Statement Shoes? If you are new to sugarland and want to know everything you need to know about real SDs, head to the bookstore and buy a copy of the Millionaire’s Mind, then read it.

For SBs find some good consignment and thrift stores.

• Anna says:

I adore a man in simple jeans , joggers and t-shirts. I am one that adores the eyes and a nice tush. I’m a SB, just joined. I love the thrill of spending afternoons going to flea markets and thrift stores. But on the other hand I love dressing up in clothes that makes your heart go pitta pat when I walk in.

This is a good suggestion.

Super wealthy men can hire wardrobe consultants. They don’t need cliche “advice” from clueless women. These articles are written for women by women to mind fuck men. Smart man don’t pay attention.

13. 24ill says:

I am wearing rugs in my primary profile and a man 100M dared to find me… I felt ashamed so I submitted to S.A. 2 public pictures in my dolce n gabbana eyewear, diamond bracelet, swiss watch, shoes by Nicole Renee wearing my country’s traditional uniform and S.A. did not approve it… So I’ll just leave my profile like that… If a person likes me… Everything wouldn’t matter… Is’nt it???

14. Angel Badger says:

Eta tho

15. Angel Badger says:

I came here with some serious financial needs and will stay for the pleasure and enjoyment of the lifestyle

Idiotic posts written by women for women USA norm on this blog

17. Tom Macready says:

I have been using this site for years, with mixed success. But I find it annoying that the site is pushing this idle rich, consumerist vision of the participants. I am a wealthy SD and I wear jeans and sneakers or hiking boots. I don’t wear jewelry or cologne. I drive a sensible, 3-year-old Ford Focus. I am more comfortable at a dive bar than a black-tie dinner. Is there no room for me in your world?

• Anon says:

Sure there is. But you’d be out of place in NYC or DTLA. I’m guessing the majority of users live in wealthy cities.

• DeityLola says:

Precisely.

I’m a NYC SD for two years now and I wear jeans and a tshirt. If a SB wore what’s being described here I’d laugh and hope she would too. And I have a long term SB (1.5 years), and don’t need all this, and we’re just totally comfortable and practical with each other. And we do lots of things and go lots of places just like that.

• ghostybear says:

you know i have to say i really appreciate this comment and i have to agree, Since joining this site as a SB ive seen that it tends to push profiles with guys with no shirt one or couples just looking for some “fun” and of course the guys just wanting some fwb not to mention on what you were saying about pushing the wealthier looking, not every SB wants a black dress occasion, a pair of nice jeans and a good blouse or a well put outfit is perfect or constant fancy dinners and outings i know personally i would just want simple places like old time cafes, maybe a cute movie date or just walking around an outdoor mall or park and seeing where things go. Not everything in life needs to be lavish or some thought out thoroughly and planned date some things are better left simple and east