3 weeks ago
The Gratitude List: SeekingArrangement Edition

No matter where you are in the world, there’s something about this time of year that makes you pause, reminisce and recognize all of the things you have to be thankful for. In the United States, where SeekingArrangement.com is headquartered, Thanksgiving is upon is, and we’d like to take a moment to list some of the many things we have to be grateful for — starting with you.

Our Sugar Community

We are a community of more than 13 million members now, and that number is only getting bigger. Each and every one of our users is something to be grateful for, so thank you for being here! We hear your stories, questions and everything else you mention on and about our site, and your contributions are invaluable. Your experiences and feedback allow us to better serve you and the Sugar Bowl. Because of your input, we are constantly improving the Sugar experience and have many exciting changes coming.

Our 2018 Calendar Sugar Babies

The 12 finalists of our “Sugar Baby of the Year” competition worked diligently to gain spoonful after spoonful of Sugar support for their chance to be on the cover of the 2018 SeekingArrangement calendar. Throughout the competition, and after the winner, Shelby, was crowned in September, each of the Sugar Babies worked to shatter Sugar stereotypes, advocate for the Sugar lifestyle and share their compelling stories of the Sugar world. We thank them for being such incredible representatives of our site.

Positive Sugar Supporters

Our Positive Sugar campaign has been live for only a few weeks, and already we have had the pleasure of hearing thousands of inspiring stories. It can feel like outsiders don’t understand the Sugar lifestyle, but that’s what we are here for. We are beyond grateful for your willingness to share how the Sugar Bowl and SeekingArrangement have positively impacted your life. It helps create a sense of community for all users and gets us one step closer to eliminating Sugar shaming.

Social Media Followers

This year, in an effort to better connect with you, we have stepped up our social game on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. With our live Q&As, contests, tips and other fun posts, we’re able to speak and interact with you directly and we’re always happy to interact with you daily. Plus, those who are new to the Sugar Bowl, or just exploring its potential, have an opportunity to see your Sugar advice, thoughts and kind words. It is nothing short of inspiring!

Let’s Talk Sugar Contributors

Our sister site Let’s Talk Sugar provides support for Sugar Babies, and it wouldn’t be possible without the talented women and men behind the blogs who openly write about their experiences. Every day, they contribute to the Sugar World by offering advice, a listening ear to new Sugar Babies and overall encouragement to all members. If you have a question, they have an answer, and we could not be more thankful for that. Thinking about becoming a contributor? Sign up here.

What are you thankful for this year? Share your Sugar stories with us, and let us know why you are thankful this season through our social channels below:

Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Tumblr

31 Responses to “The Gratitude List: SeekingArrangement Edition”

1. Calvin says:

I really wish there were more attractive interesting women on this site that actually made you want to be a “sugar daddy” to them. 90% of the women I have seen ( maybe it’s just my area idk) are average to below average but they are expecting a man to want to pay to date them. It’s really amazing the delusion of some of these women.

2. Clueless (I guess) SD says:

Agree completely! It is sad to read of a girl in her early twenties with two or three kids who writes in her narrative that she wants to get out and start enjoying life. News flash: you young single women with kids have forfeited any hope of enjoying life when you made three decisions: 1) to get pregnant outside of marriage, 2) to take the pregnancy to term and 3) to keep the baby.

Two time wasters…women without car and single moms.

Why would I want to shell out money for Uber or babysitters when there are women available who have cars and no baby expenses?

• Different Anonymous says:

I have found single moms to be an acceptable group. They need the cash for something more pressing than shoes, and they tend to show up, except when there’s babysitter issues. Or baby daddy issues. Or something.

But on the whole, I have had more success with 22-year-olds WITH a kid than I have with 22-year-olds who live their whole lives whim-based.

I only date younger women who are into older men. The money part is just there because they need money not because they’re escorts.

True. But they’re pain in the a** and expensive if they can’t host. That adds all the extra expense and unpredictability.

Women don’t host.

Escorts host. Sugar babies do not. Perhaps you’re best continuing on with escorts. Seriously if having a nice place for a sugar baby is “too expensive” then it sounds like you can’t afford this lifestyle.

I don’t date those who can’t host. If women have to go out and meet a man they become pain in the a**. 😉

I only date women who are into older men.

I give them money because they are broke not because they are providing any “service” to me.

Those provided “service” don’t date me because I don’t give whole heck of a lot.

My babies are fairly self-supporting but extra money and paid dates comes in handy.

I have broken down my posts because I don’t know what the fuck is going to he denied access by SA.

Maybe because you’re an idiot, and the type that drives potential SB’s away from the site? If you are looking for them to “host” because it is cheaper, you are looking for escorts, not a SB.

They “host” because they are independent enough to live by themselves but are not able to pay some of their bills. I don’t date tumblr SBs who know how to squeeze your dry.

SA would have my gratitude if they would look into the sudden influx of fake profiles. Seems like every new profile has “hostess” or “waitress” listed as occupation!

5. Alejandra says: