4 weeks ago
Sugar Gift Guide 2017

It’s almost that time … holiday season is upon us! Trying to find the best gifts for family and friends can be hard enough, but what about shopping for your Sugar Baby or Daddy? Let us assist you in finding the perfect gift with our Sugar Gift Guide for 2017.

For the Sugar Baby in your life

If you’ve been in a long-term arrangement with your Sugar Baby, you probably already have a general idea on what she wants for the holidays. However, if you’re in a new arrangement or just can’t think of the best thing to gift her, here are a few ideas:

Perfume Collection

Not sure what her favorite perfume is? No problem. This time of year, multiple stores are coming out with custom perfume sets which include a little bit of everything. Take a trip or shop online at Sephora, Ulta, Macy’s, Nordstrom, etc., and look for their fragrance gift sets. Most even come custom wrapped for the holidays.

Shopping Trip

This is one of the easiest gifts you can give to your Sugar Baby. Not only will it guarantee her the perfect present, but you will also get to spend more time together. Say you want to take her on a casual date and surprise her by arriving at her favorite mall instead. She’ll love the fact you’re thinking about her, and spending the time together is as good as a present can get.

iPhone

This is a special year considering two brand-new iPhones were released within just a few months of each other. If she is a tech fanatic or in need of an upgrade, an iPhone 8 or X will be the perfect accessory for her to enjoy this holiday season.

Cash

For those of you in long-distance arrangements or you don’t have time to see your Baby that often, you can never go wrong with cash. To make it more genuine, write her a personalized letter to accompany. You can make it extra special this way, while also making sure she gets just what she wants.

For the man who already has everything

You know by now what your Sugar Daddy enjoys, but what if his favorite treasures are way out of your budget? Here are a couple options to get for the man in your life who already has everything:

Wine / Beer / Spirits Guide

Yes, they actually exist! Get to know your Daddy’s taste, do a little research and check out a few wine, beer or spirits guides for him. Most come in hard copy form, but if your Daddy is tech-savvy, he might enjoy an e-book version to carry around on his phone or tablet. Some of them are pretty extensive, so this is the perfect gift to find for the cocktail connoisseur in your life.

Gift Box

If you’re looking to gift your Daddy with something more personal, he will definitely appreciate a customized gift box made just from you. This one requires a little more time and thought, but who doesn’t love getting creative? Fill the box with things you know he’d love, and no, they don’t have to be expensive. Whether it be a new wristband for his Apple Watch, a customized money clip or a new tie in his favorite color, a box filled with small, personalized items will be sure to show how much you appreciate him.

Customized Pieces

Speaking of customized money clips, creating anything specific to your Daddy will end up being a great holiday gift. A money clip and card holder with his name or initials is a total show-stopper, however feel free to think outside the box as well. Does he travel a lot? Get him a custom charging port for his phone and laptop. Does he have multiple watches? Leather watch boxes and storage pieces are easy to customize. Does he spend a lot of time at the office? An engraved journal will be a great addition to his work station.

Date Night

The most appreciative gift you can give a Sugar Daddy is your time and companionship. The best way to gift your Daddy without breaking the bank is to treat him to a date night doing the things you enjoy the most together. If you enjoy cooking, craft up a holiday themed dinner for the two of you. Another option is to think back to your first meet-and-greet. Does that spot have a special meaning to you both? If so, bring him back! If you both enjoy movies, golfing or any other activity, head out for a date doing those things. This should be special for the both of you, and you will be able to spend even more quality time together.

Want more ideas on holiday gifting? Follow our social channels for holiday inspiration.

Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Tumblr

45 Responses to “Sugar Gift Guide 2017”

why doesn’t my comments work?

I keep my profile hidden. So Brandon, can you explain how this fella viewed my profile a week before I viewed his profile?

This is concerning to me. I don’t feel safe now.

3. BeazieBby says:

I honestly just want edible arrangements or flowers or something nice sent to me. Yes, money is GREAT and everything else but id rather feel special more than anything. Haha check out my wishlist

Disappear during the holiday season.

It’s in the mail. And you know how slow USPS can be, right?

I have never seen so many entitled sugar babies in my life. I must say this site is a bit of a bore to me.

My new SB is fine with the modest allowance I give her. However, she’s smart. She’s putting effort into the arrangement so it is easier for me to spend on her above and beyond our angered-up allowance.

The idea that the man has to “prove” that he’s serious is nonsense. It’s the SB who needs to prove that she’s serious.

Just went through a series of steps to find out that the man/woman pretending to be an SB on the other side basically wanted $10 sent to his/her cash app.

9. Salt Madness says:

So many salty men who can’t understand this concept lifestyle. Take a leap of faith and do something nice before you expect the goods.

10. Cassandra says:

The best gifts for me are gift cards. I can spend them how I want when I want on what I want. If it’s a card to Starbucks, I’ll be thinking about you every time I get chai. If it’s a card to Victoria’s Secret, I’ll be picking out something to wear next time we meet. That’s a gift that gives back! :)

love me <3

12. Salt says:

I agree show me 1st

Hey sugar daddy send me a holiday gift so I can send you one too :)

14. Liv H Y says:

I need a SD first, can’t find any in my country. So sad. :(

15. Ashley says:

Well I need me a sugar daddy first lol

16. Dazed SD says:

I think there’s a new scam..I’ve gotten the same message from 3 girls today about me sending them my number, and they’ll call me..sounds like a phone scam

17. sharen says:

Me myself right now just looking for someone to meet, I have not met any one off of here, but have gotten lots of views and web chat friends, I do not listen to negativity about a person at least until I know them for myself

18. SugarBunny311 says:

That’s adorable! When it comes to gifts i’m all into arts and crafts, so to me, customizing thing sounds perfect!

19. RomanticFool says:

I would/will [see how things progress :)], be giving her a gift which shows them how special they are to you. Something, that acknowledges the bond/connection you have. Such that when you do part it would be a constant reminder of the wonderful time you shared. Such as a unique piece of jewellery, art work or watch.

To Person and his comment, I think you are seeing a narrow view of their self expression

20. Person says:

lately I think most “potentials” could use a large value gift card to a tattoo removal service and a tongue retracter

21. Klaton says:

For the Man who already has everything. I really like the thoughtful gifts. A collection of small stocking stuffers that are unique to me, tell me you care enough to pay attention and are willing to take the time to shop in various places. Top it off by putting it all together in a nice package you will warm my heart.

22. Ram says:

not all sugar babies looking for gifts
    some other it’s like attraction to them to see sager mommy gift you something
    no matter the gift and it’s value
    the matter about the way and role playing while showing the gift (the way)
    ~SB – Ram95