1 month ago
Seeking App Now Available for iOS

SeekingArrangement users with iPhones and iPads, we know you’ll be excited to hear this: We’ve introduced the brand-new SeekingArrangement app for iOS users, available in the App Store today. We’ve worked hard to give you the best experience possible on the app, and now you get to experience the new look and feel, including our “Seeking” feature, which lets you swipe your way to Sugar.

The new app is built to make it easier than ever to find your perfect arrangement. Here’s a quick look at what to expect from the update.

The App

The new SeekingArrangement app for iOS users was rebuilt from the ground up and has an entirely new look, which will help you find your perfect arrangement that much faster. Your potential arrangement’s profile is now much more prominent, with an updated layout and simple menu navigation that will help you find what you’re looking for in seconds.

Seeking

Finding your ideal arrangement has never been easier with the addition of our new “Seeking” feature. You can now search for potential meetups with the swipe of a finger with a newer, faster interface. Simply swipe right to favorite a member, or swipe left to pass.

Happy Seeking!

Want to hear more updates about the new iOS app and upcoming features? Follow us on social to be the first to hear about new features.

Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Tumblr

14 Responses to “Seeking App Now Available for iOS”

1. alberth10 says:

Currently i need a mom sugar , i live in Peru

2. Applemac says:

Your new upgrade to the App means I can no longer access the site from my mobile as I am running on an older version of iOS and my, admittedly ancient, phone won’t take an upgrade of operating system. I wonder how many users you will lose because of this shortsightedness.

Maybe get the android one working before going to ios. Worst app ever. Hire a decent programming team

4. J says:

The new app limits the number of people you can look at on a search to like 20 for each of the 3 categories (Nearest, Recently Active, Newest). That sucks, you have to get on a computer to really use SA now.

I haven’t used the app, but I can tell that it encourages superficial interactions, wasting everyone’s time. The app makes it hard to read profiles. Plus, I don’t think you should be able to favorite or message someone without seeing their profile.

6. willp19 says:

exactly as reported below. it’s like it wasn’t even tested. likes don’t update. favorites from the seeking don’t update. messages don’t update. seeking parameters don’t stay fixed. and we still can’t send pics in messages.

7. Buck says:

No, horrible new app… Takes tons of steps and taps now to see anything and many of the needed features are not there or gone.

Just creat a “message notification on the ladies side” so we don’t go a month before the lady log’s in and see’s our message!

8. Sugarbabydeluxe says:

Terrible. There isn’t any way to refresh the page, so you can get a new notification and you have to go into a different part of the app to get it to refresh. Plus, doesn’t give profile info like last log-on, when they viewed, etc…It’s easier for me to use the full site on my device!

9. Joe says:

It is terrible, even compared to the old 1. Maybe get 1 of these desperate SB’s to work on it for you

10. Alice elkhart says:

Yay and Nay!!
    It’s not freaking working properly, every time i try to read messages the app close itself alone!!! and if i try to change the filter of search it does the same!! the “seeking” feature works perfect, but i had to open my chrome viewer so i can read messages =(

11. Jai_SD says:

The new version is buggy and crashes when I try to view my inbox. On top of that, I find the new Seeking feature to be cheesy and pointless. When it comes to finding SB’s, I tend to use a very narrow and focused search parameter. Therefore, the Seeking feature does nothing to help me find exactly what it is I am looking for.

12. Annon99 says: