1 month ago
Halloween in the Sugar Bowl: Do’s and Don’ts

We’re halfway through October, which means pumpkin spice is everywhere, Halloween is right around the corner, and although temperatures are cooling down, it’s the perfect time of year for your Sugar relationship to heat up. But don’t go Googling “hottest Halloween costumes” and RSVPing to every party just yet; if you plan to spend the spookiest night of the year with your Sugar Baby or Daddy, you have to make sure the holiday is mutually beneficial — which is what Sugaring is all about.

Don’t

Feel Pressured

So, everyone at work or on social media is talking about a Halloween party that’s been on your calendar for months. Just because everyone you know has plans to go out and do something extravagant doesn’t mean you have to. Halloween is one of those holidays that could be perfect for a night on the town or a night cuddled up in front of the TV with your favorite scary movies. Communication is key. No one wants to end up disappointed or out the money for a pricey costume that won’t see the light of day until next year.

Try to keep in mind what will be best for everyone: Would you want to drag your Sugar Daddy to a gathering of your friends when he’d be more comfortable sitting at home? Or would you make your Sugar Baby stay in to watch all three Poltergeist movies when she’d rather be channeling her inner rock star and partying the night away? Maybe you can’t decide on a plan that makes both of you happy, so you go your separate ways — and that’s totally okay, too.

Have Extreme Expectations

It’s important to keep an open mind when it comes to spending any holiday with your Sugar, but especially on Halloween. It’s a fun holiday, which means plans can change and you may want to spend time doing different things. One or both of you may also have commitments that don’t lend themselves well to spending Halloween in the Sugar Bowl.  Don’t be disappointed if you don’t end up spending the entire night together.

Feel like you have to mask it

Just because you’re in costume doesn’t mean you have to mask everything. If you’re both comfortable, there’s no need to hide your relationship while attending public events. You’ve already discussed the terms of your arrangement, and now it’s time to discuss how you define them to family and friends who may be curious. There’s nothing wrong with a little mystery, but this is an important conversation to have before you make your plans (and costume choice) for the evening. Communication is the key to a great Sugar relationship.

Do

Find Common Ground

You and your Sugar might have two different ideas on how to spend Halloween, but if spending it together is something you both value, compromise — like communication — is key. One person wants to go out, and one person wants to stay in; maybe instead of traditional Halloween celebrations, your night starts out with a candlelit dinner and ends with a quick, cuddle-filled run through a haunted house. Options that don’t take up the entire evening and allow for multiple activities, or no activities at all, are perfect.

Keep in mind that if you’re not yet comfortable talking about spending a holiday together, it may not be the right time, and there’s no need to rush. You can always just do you.

Keep Halloween Classy

Just because it’s Halloween doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dress to impress. Whether you’re in a new relationship or have known your Sugar for a while, you don’t want to scare them away with an inappropriate costume choice.. Take your plans for the night into consideration when picking a costume, and make sure you’ll both be just as comfortable walking into the costume party as you would be walking into a cocktail party.

Be Safe

Safety is paramount regardless of what day it is, but it’s easy to forget to watch out for yourself during the excitement of Halloween. Don’t plan a meet-and-greet for Halloween night; you want to know exactly what to expect when you meet someone new. Stay vigilant no matter where you are, but be sure to enjoy yourself. Remember that Halloween, like most holidays, is a great way to experience things with your Sugar outside of your normal arrangement.

Want to see what we have up our sleeves for Halloween? Follow our social channels, and please, don’t ghost us!

Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

13 Responses to “Halloween in the Sugar Bowl: Do’s and Don’ts”

1. juana says:

Hola como hago para q todos loa msj me lleguen en mi idioma . y. Para q. Uno de ellos me responda mas fácil en mi idioma

2. Disappointed says:

i certainly did not expect any juvenile tips from this blog:/

It seems this site isn’t as exciting as I heard it was supposed to be at least before and just way too many superficial men here, I’m sure women too but at least from my view in my searches.

3. NF says:

This site was fun while it lasted, unfortunately seems like the party is almost over. I enjoyed the chemistry, travel, and long term involvements I had with a few and the NSA hookups with so many. So many. I can now say what was unthinkable to me a few years ago….I have gotten enough 20 year old tail to last me ten lifetimes. All for less than I would have given/gifted/provided had we met in the old fashioned conventional way, and about 90% less time commitment. Tapping out. Carry on.

4. anonymous says:

Some common SB profile issues:

1. Fake photos, ripped off the Internet from some beautiful model. This is EXTREMELY prevalent, increasing in frequency, and the site does little to nothing to police it.
    2. “Hey, I’m new to the city and looking for someone to show me around” (profile indicates join date of 2012)
    3. One-liner descriptions, no information whatsoever (“Looking for casual, NSA fun. Text me”)
    4. “Interested in meeting new people!” (I’m not “people.” I’m interested in someone who wants to meet ME).
    5. No clear photos posted, and no private photos, either. Just an “ask them to upload more photos.”
    6. The “all about me” profiles (looking for extreme shopping, spoiling, to be treated like princess, etc., with zero indication of what they can do for SD)
    7. Wanting “high” allowance, i.e., more than $10K per month. Yeah, right.
    8. Looking for guys in “20s/30s” with 9 figure incomes, fit, athletic, offering private jet, etc. N.B. No such guys on the site, they don’t need S.A. to attract beautiful young women, and certainly don’t need to pay for them.
    9. “I’m not an escort” (when every single thing about their pics and profile screams escort)
    10. Seeking “platonic” and big allowance to just hang out, but “open to something more if it develops” (translation: not a chance in hell)

dulce o truco? mejor uns pizza

6. anonymous says:

Some common SB profile issues:

7. Wanting “high” allowance, i.e., more than $10K per month. Yeah, right.

7. Dave jr says:

I had to take over for Dave, it’s been a ghost town.
    Oh, as Dave would say: Halloween is frightening but a 10k’er will scare the SD’s to death..creepy laugh……

No treats for tricks.

they went home the party is over

10. Annon99 says: