4 months ago
Swipe, Message, & Date with the Updated App

The team at SeekingArrangement.com has introduced an updated app with exclusive first access for our Android users. With a new, updated look and feel, and the introduction of a brand-new feature we call “Seeking” — which lets users swipe their way to Sugar — the new SeekingArrangement app is built for you to have a better user experience and make it much easier for you to find your ideal arrangement.

The Updated App

The SeekingArrangement App has undergone a complete visual refresh. All of your favorite features remain but have been updated to improve your experience on the app! Preview the new menu and profile sections below.

Seeking

A New Way to Find Your Ideal Arrangement

Swipe right to favorite an interesting member – swipe left to pass. With SeekingArrangement’s new “Seeking” feature you’re one swipe closer to your perfect Sugar date.

For more news on website and app updates be sure to follow us on social media! And rest assured, an iOS version of the app will be hitting the market in the near future.

Android user? Leave us your comments on the updated app and new Seeking feature below!

55 Responses to “Swipe, Message, & Date with the Updated App”

I don’t think some women know what “platonic” means, it means no sex/no romance.
    I see profiles that say “platonic” and “friends with benefits”…that’s impossible ladies…choose one or the other!

If I see ‘financial domination’ or ‘paypig’ on a woman’s profile I swipe left, I’m not interested.

• Rick says:

Yes, the LARGEST of Red Flags.

Rick! The 8% tipper!
        I warned the waiter that you said you didn’t have any money at dinner. Our waiter outed you there buddy. She got a photo of you before you stood up from the table & texted it to me.
        See posted flyers for how pretty your photo came out.

these tags are useful this one thing SA has done to improve the site

3. shahid says:

i am leaving seekingArrnagment’s web site because they are not allowing me to contact and to be able to read messages by my well wisher friends who are messaging me but i cannot read their messages. which causing mental botheration for me and the people’s who messaging me. my position effecting badly. people will think that i m not replying/responding to them. i requested to SA’s press media team via e-mail that allow me to reply back my friends without being premium member, but no response got back yet. As a protest i am leaving this site. i say sorry to all my friends who are messaging me but i cannot reply them due to SA’s foolish management. i love u all, hope we can meet another place if Allah’s will. i m much curious to see u all. stay blessed.

4. Marsha says:

Looking, for a sweet unselfish man, who would like to spoil an older woman, but not to old, that would appreciate what you have to offer, with no strings attached, and I have to say not bad looking for my age. Lots of hugs and kisses.

There’s been a huge influx of ugly girls into the NJ area… what a shame, this site used to be full of hotties, now it’s every broken faced heavy chick who thinks she deserves money every week.

• Dave says:

It’s pretty disgusting . I’m a former collegiate soccer player and I lift weights 3 times per week . It’s not hard to maintain a rock solid body

6. Shahid says:

Good morning. i am describing to SA management, please don’t ban on messages or contacting peoples to each other with condition of payment. thousands of users of SA have been disappointed with this practice. i suggest u must follow the Facebook, who r not charging on contacts and successfully earning a lot without demanding money to their users. using of ur site is itself giving u money. so take a look on my suggestion. hope u will consider it….. regards

Yeah and the ones that have Gold plated pussies, think they are worth a million bucks just to have dinner with…

8. SugarBaby93 says:

The app is pretty good. I am a average looking woman and men still show me love. I just wish i knew how to report some people because I am not her looking for the jackpot im looking for a cool mature man who isnt only looking for a quicky for 100$ dollars lol And its really slow most of the time.

9. Dave's Fan says:

Dave, keep posting brother. You’re speaking for all of us!

10. Mayank says:

Thanks it’s would be better

11. AnotherAnon says:

I pay $80/month and it takes 4 days to approve a new headline for my profile.

Thanks, SA. Now I can block every female who messages me, who has “Financial Domination” listed in what they are seeking. No more having to deal with ladies who want their sugar, but don’t understand what “mutually beneficial” means.

It would be better if the sugar daddies could stamp these to a sugar baby’s profiles and once they hit a certain number it shows up on the profile permanently. Weed out those salt babies!

• BitterSweet12 says:

I don’t get the hate… some men are into financial domination. This feature allows you, a man who isn’t, to focus your time more efficiently on what *does* interest you.
      I really, really don’t see the problem with living and letting live.

13. FatterBStardSA says:

Glad to see @Dave is still posting useful advise!

• Dave says:

Thank you my friend . SA should be our masculine safe space instead of a liberal hotbed of entitled slags.

• Dave says:

Thanks brother. …women and SA need to be held accountable for their wasteful behavior . cattle and old hags can be be sugar babies ? Someone needs to put a stop to this .

14. Dave says:

Dear SA, you have an overage problem . Please keep the over females off the site . Thanks

Isn’t this just like tinder now? Didn’t I join SA to get away from that BS?

App is very slow even connected on wi-fi, you need to work on it performance

17. Dave says:

Analonymous has just been virtue signaled !!

Dave sounds like a cunt.

And this is why Dave has to pay for women.

• Dave says:

Except in your case , I just have to pay for beer goggles …

• Dave's Fan says:

Whoever wrote this is an idiot. Go back to your Tinder or Match. Your financial domination doesn’t work here. Plus, I’m sure you’re angry you’ve past your prime and wondering why at 200 lbs and saggy tits, you keep getting blocked : )

20. Anon says:

Does it show if you’ve been viewed through seeking or not?

Salt babies rule the site now because there’s too many weak-willed men willing to pay $300 a pop to sit near an average looking girl who will ignore them the entire time.

Salt babies rule the site now, because there’s too many weak men willing to pay through the nose just to be near a girl texting on her phone and ignoring them for $300 a pop.

23. Ana says:

Hi girls im from México been in the sugar bowl for a while and i want to see if girls here had have the sames experiences than me, im a pretty 25 years old mexican girl, i have a degree, and i speak good english, better than i write lol, the point is i had meet few POT’s usually from the USA, i live in a very turistic city from México, but the problem is that all of them are very cheap i mean really, and of course they want sex right away, i own a very nice truck and the first make me drive him pick him up at the hotel, he invite me dinner and we spend like 6 hours together he was really happy and told me that he never meet someone like me, but as we spoke i figure it out that he wasnt wealthy, well at the end of the date he ask me to take him to the hotel and he didnt even give me gas money, i mean really? And he want me to come back to his hotel room and keep talking me for days of course i didnt talk to him again, and other man also from the usa ask me to go to the hotel pool to talk and have fun and he give me $70 dollars, of course he try to kiss me touch me and want me to give oral sex!!! A nightmare for only !70 dollars, finally the last but not the worst he take me lunch in a place i have to drive for an hour we have pizza and talk he kiss me lick my face hug me grab me and all kind of weird stuff during lunch and then ask me to take him to his hotel like 2 hours drive from there and he give me $250 dollars, Why is that? What im doing wrong ???, same like man are looking for cheap or free hook up or a match.com kind of relation

• Ana says:

Oh and the last man very old also from usa want me to go in a 1 hour Drive to meet him and he offer me 15 dollars for gas money!!! Yes $15!!!!! Hahaha it was even funny i block him of course, but i ser theres many cheap man in the site latelly :(

what you dont understand is rich people have no need for this app. rich people have nice cars, able to go to a club and open tables and spend $10k a night. they can pull ladies like anything. this app has no purpose. apps are for poor people. if i were a rich bloke i could go to an escort agency and have my pick. or do mail order bride and have my choice of tit size.

• Carrie says:

Hey Ana,
      Trust me, it is not just you going through this. I have had a few nice dates, but many horrible ones! Many men try to get sex at the first meet or at least try to make out. I started to get tired of driving an hour just to meet and wasting my time. I have a rule now that the POT video chat with me first and if that is successful and they seem like a decent genuine man we meet in person. I am realizing now that there are many good ones out there you just have to weed out the bad apples. Best of luck!

24. Dave says:

For the app, can you please add new rules .. single moms and women over 30 required to be no more than minimal unless they are the equivalent of Melania Trump .. which even then can only be upgraded to practical . Thank you !