4 months ago
5 Ways to Land the Perfect Sugar Daddy

It’s one thing to keep your Daddy once you meet, it’s another to attract the perfect Sugar Daddy entirely from your profile!

Follow these five simple tips and you’ll never struggle to land the perfect Sugar Daddy online again!

Make a Great First Impression

Photos can either make or break your profile. There are over 10 million members on SeekingArrangement, so a fabulous photo is going to help you stand out from the crowd. If you’ve read our recent blog about how to make the Perfect SA Profile, you know that having high-quality photos is a top priority!

Presentation is Key

Highlight your best attributes! You obviously want to look well-dressed and polished in your pictures, but you also want to amp up your bio as well.

Don’t be afraid to brag and flirt a little. Show off what you’re good at, whether it be something you’re studying or a business venture you’re starting up.

Look and Dress the Part

You want to live the luxury lifestyle, right? Dress the part! Wearing your favorite dress or best pair of heels will give you an instant confidence boost to attract the sugar daddy you’ve been waiting for.

Don’t have any luxurious items just yet? Improvise! Take a pic in a fancy location with the best outfit you have. If location is a problem, then a blank wall with good lighting will work as well.

Don’t Waste Your Time

We don’t advocate for salt daddies on our website, so if you encounter one, make sure not to waste your time.

If you have a bad vibe about someone from the start, keep it moving. This way you’ll be able to find the perfect SD quicker, and the salt daddy will get the message that he needs to up his game.

Communicate from the Beginning

If your profile is polished and up to date, the SD’s contacting you should know what you’re looking for already. However, there could be a few things that you missed.

Be open and willing to start a dialogue right from the beginning. Trying to come off as “mysterious” can either discourage an SD or cause some major communication issues down the road. Save the teasing for the first meet-up!

Want more tips like these? Follow our social channels to stay up to date with everything SA!

Come to our Facebook Live session every Friday so we can answer your questions!

Facebook: facebook.com/seekingarrangement

Twitter: twitter.com/seekarrangement

Instagram: @seekingarrangement

Tumblr: http://seekingdaddy.tumblr.com/

63 Responses to “5 Ways to Land the Perfect Sugar Daddy”

loving this talks.. :)

2. mel says:

i had better luck before i moved and seems like ATL is full of scam and SD who say they got money but dont

3. donn says:

I have been on this site for a number of years. It works well occasionally but beware. The SB’s are given ridiculous advice about how to capture a SD. they have unrealistic financial expectations they get from too much TV. They think everyone is Richard Gere.
    I truly believe a fair monthly is 1500-2000 seeing each other twice a week. This replicates the earnings of a full time job net income by the way for whole lot less hours
    The gals will hate me but the men should applaud.

4. John says:

Quick question – I am meant to be meeting an SD in a few days time. we talk on a Social media platform daily and He has only sent one photo of himself to me, through ‘photobomb’. He says he is married with kids, which is understandable but the mystery is getting to me. He booked a hotel where I am supposed to meet him over 200 miles away, but doesn’t want to discuss an arrangement, but said he will do right by me. There isn’t much to go on, in terms of doing due diligence… so do I turn up or not?

Dear sugar babies,

I live in New York City and I am very disappointed in meeting Sugar daddies. It seems like guys are looking for cheap woman and some barely want to pay for an upscale dinner. Most of the Sd I met have the expectation of having a beautiful and smart woman ( college educated of course ) and they don’t want to offer anything in exchange… ( no gifts, no allowance not even a fucking flower ). Most of the “gentleman” from seeking arrangement are looking for hookers and are offering 300-500$ which is disgusting and to me that is not considered Sugar daddy / sugar baby relationship. Actually most of the men I met in the USA are not generous at all which is very disappointing. It sound like I want I am judging all men here but I think it s the woman’s fault because there are so many desperate chicks that would do anything for less money and a hamburger. Guys don’t appreciate quality any more ( better getting the pork chops because is cheaper then the caviar …lol ). I moved to NYC few years ago and I didn’t meet a single generous gentleman ( only greedy guys that wasted my time at dinners). I hope you girls had better luck then I did but I just wanted to share my thoughts because I am very disappointed.
    Ps: I received an email that a party will be held in in NYC at the end of September and I was thinking why should I pay 50 $ to see some greedy guys who are fucking for cheap F…

It’s so clear from these comments that the men on SA have really no understanding of what the dynamic even is. The men on SA (at the very least, a good half), don’t do this because they can’t find women to date traditionally. This is a lifestyle, not pretty women just going out with unfortunate-looking men for money. And yes, if you are a 10, you deserve a 10 (even if he has money). A lot of women on SA settle and it’s actually quite sad. It upsets me that the men on SA aren’t screened or background verified either–the amount of idiots and broke men on SA is ridiculous.

7. sugarbabyq says:

A sugar baby is not a prostitute. They’re women who acknowledge their worth and are aware that there are wealthy men with spare cash who would invest in that time. Don’t shame the sugar babies for not meeting your expectations of sex, because my time in general is golden, and so is yours. If you’re looking for sex, go to a bar.

8. Sally says:

All these tips won’t help a fat girl get a sugar daddy lol

Might as well have written “only applies to babies under 160lbs” under the site logo.

Also, everyone on both sides seems to be jaded as hell. It’s not worth it to try everything you can, because this isn’t about a mutual arrangement or agreement anymore. It’s about who can fool who the fastest, to get whatever it is they want. It’s so hard to find someone honest and good on here. It’s twice as hard if you’re not Cara Delevingne. If you’re from NY, forget about it. You might as well call Ronald McDonald your sugar daddy.

• Haha says:

If your using the forum as a measure then don’t. I think SA has become a known entity so grifters, scammers have increased. You just have to be smart and apply common sense when connecting with POTs. My advice is to broaden your pool. They are out there. My current arrangement took awhile having learned through some bad ones and it is quite satisfying. And we, as a couple you’d never expect to be, if you met us.

9. Voicemail says:

Too many salt daddies on this website. Davidnyc, makes a claim he’s negotiable but never pays. I found out later he has a criminal record. People please only go for accounts that are verified. Safety is of importance.

• Dave says:

$200 to$300 per day should be the going great since most women are. It worth much more than that

• Voicemail says:

Funny you mentioned that the going rate is 200-300. I would rather date someone that would just pay for dates and expect nothing in return. That going rate will go up as I date the potential. It makes a lot SB wonder if this is even worth it. Also that Davidnyc change their name again. Smart move by a scammer. Dave NY

You need to have them pay first sweetie, to avoid this from happening.

• Open your eyes says:

Verified accounts do NOT ensure that the potential SD is serious.
      I’ve met some that tried to convince me (at the meet & greet dinner) to be their girlfriend. I didn’t appreciate my time being wasted; they never got a second date. I would never consider an SA man as a real boyfriend. My past real life boyfriends put SA men to shame.

10. Haha says:

I’ve been in and out of this blog for a while and it seems to be less humorous and intense than it was previous years. Of note there seems to be a lot more scammers (both sides) these days but that is to be expected. For what it’s worth, I’m posting because it’s been good for me with the current arrangement that is still ongoing. It took a while though with a lot of bumps along the road. As an SD I always took the high road like gifting on a meet and greet, allowance up front (burned after the 1st date), etc. I’ve had two and in the 4 years that I’ve been here, my two cents for profile suggestions to SB are: No negative stuff like, NO SCAMMERS, NO Blah, blah…sweetness always win; No “prove to me your not salty with a meet and greet gift” – I always try to put my best foot forward with a mutually agreeable venue like fancy dinner, relaxing outdoor activity; And most importantly nice, alluring pics. This is not the site for online arrangement and platonic arrangements.

• SugarBaby93 says:

Agreed. I met a man in 2014 and he seemed very sweet. i was 21 at the time and we clicked fast. A month later he offered me 1500 to take nude photos of my little sister who was 16 at the time and it broke my heart. so i havent told a SD i have little sisters anymore.

I’m confused. Are men using this site to find a quick lay? Isn’t that what Tinder is for?

I like seeing the photos on this site

13. Nick says:

I just wish a Sugar Daddy would respond to me on here.

14. Noah says:

So many daddies!

15. Need a serious mature gentleman,who likes to see a woman smile, not full of games, needs attention and doesn’t mind giving a real woman anything she needs!!??.

16. Dazed-SD says:

Do guys really go for this ? I just read this in a profile.
    We will never meet, “With that being said, I am willing to sell my very own used panties. Each pair has their own story, and their own very personal scent. Special requests are encouraged. Tell me what you like. Let’s fantasize together.”

17. booblicious says:

my god so many negative people on this site. listen, if you feel this way about sb/sd relationships feel free to bugger off to tinder.

18. alternatedating says:

Can we add in please don’t use a photo from someone else’s instagram account even if you think it looks like you.

And yes … most women on here outside of LA, NYC, and Miami, are looking for a 30 y/r old that they’d date anyway.

As for LA, NYC, and Miami, the women outnumber the number of datable men 20-1 and men don’t need this site.

It takes a lot to find a woman on here outside those cities that is low maintenance, who isn’t into games, appreciates travel and quality dates, and who understands men don’t want photos or online relationships.

• Euronymous says:

words of wisdom

• Classy NYC Gal says:

I live in NYC and have met plenty of men who live in the city, on here. While I agree with you that women should only post their own pics, the rest of what you say isn’t correct. I’m pretty low maintenance.. in fact, check out my profile. My username on the site is Classy NYC Gal. What you say is from your own experience, but perhaps you’ll have a better experience if you are more open minded.

• Classy NYC Gal says:

Just re-read your comment and saw you were referring to “women outside those cities”.. still I’m sure there are other low maintenance women.

• Latin SB says:

I keep wandering why you have not found my profile yet… your description as of what you want is exactly what I offer… well. Maybe one day. I also dislike young men; they are full of bs and silly games that make them look as salt daddies.

• Latin SB says:

I still don’t know why have not we met. I fit your description but live outside those big cities. A flight to visit me can turn out to be a great vacation 😉

A similar point: I have yet to meet someone who claims to look like a celebrity and who actually does.

• Dave says:

A few guys I know tell me that new York women don’t act like entitled $@#^! Like everywhere else . How true is that statement ?

• alternatedating says:

I’m not sure why a single guy in NYC would use this site. The ratio of smart, normal, well-educated women in NY to datable men is at least 3 or 4 to 1.

There are tons of women on here from NY but I think they would have a tough time unless they are looking for a married guy for occasional afternoons.

• Dave says:

Why is the ratio so skewed in nyc. The women in my city are hot but they over value their vagina . Ibe had luck getting free bangs from mid 30s on up but even many of then want relationships with wealthy men . I’ve gotten a few test rides off this site and ripped off a few but again it takes a lot of work to get laid about 10 times per year

• Classy NYC Gal says:

Well I live in NYC, don’t behave entitled, and I haven’t had a difficult time finding men here. It seems like the SD’s that post their opinions in these blog commentss are a bit, shall I say, disgruntled. Perpaps you haven’t had good experiences, and that’s a shame. But don’t post your opinions as fact when it’s really just an opinion.

I don’t want an online relationship. That’s too much to handle anyway and my profile is all about traveling and bringing something other than asking for a lot of money. But I don’t think daddies are looking for someone to travel. They seem to prefer someone in town, which is understandable, but for someone out of town or in another country, that really closes the doors.

• Gttenvy says:

I would argue it takes a long time for woman to find a guy who isnt looking to meet at a hotel for $300 on this site.

Sugar babies have forgotten what they really are and why men used to be interested in them. Nowadays they want men they’d be attracted to anyway, fully loaded and wanting to dote on them (and them alone) with nothing offered from them other than just showing up… sounds like they are pricing themselves out of the market.

• Euronymous says:

try to spend more time with women who are NOT on this website and Sd/Sb related website, you will be happy to see that your statement is false

I’m not even sure what your point is? Dates are not a problem to find. Most women are not sugar babies and do not attempt to drain my wallet. These women also are very careful about who they spread their legs for and rightfully so. A sugar baby is asking for more from her male suitor, and thus the male is asking for more from her. If they want the money, they need to provide more than just showing up. They are simply pricing themselves out of a very lucrative market… no wonder I see so many Sugar Babies complaining they get no offers… because they are offering nothing.

I see lots of talk about “salt daddies” but the epidemic of “salt babies” who provide absolutely nothing yet demand lavish sums of money and unrealistic expectations that their low self-esteem cannot attract naturally is not covered very much.

• also anon says:

To say nothing of the scammers or the ones that steal, cut and paste entire sections of their profiles. [My experience has only been with the SBs]. Following the comments on the blogs helped educate me as did getting burnt once [not bad but instructional nonetheless]. It really helped my ability to sort though the riff-raff quickly. Still a lot of work though, but so is the real world.
        Just to let you know it’s possible, after 3 bad starts, not to say innumerable email exchanges that lead nowhere, I did find my SB. We both have respect for each other and for the arrangement; we’ve been together for 2 years now. Not what every guy is looking for but it works for me.
        PS I drop in every now and then to keep up with the blogs – they’re still quite fun.

Even if they just show up, they do more than many SB’s promise. I have to keep telling people that this isn’t a direct competitor to GoFundMe.

20. Guest account says:

Seeking Arrangements is a great website. From the men to the women being a sugar daddy or sugar mamma, so many successful, attractive choices. As far as Sugar babies again so many attractive, many choices. You never have to worry about catfishing, or fake accounts
    they are all verified. This
    Website is great.

no comment this is proof no one is looking for a sugar daddy on this site

• Euronymous says:

I think both sd/sb concept / website are dying slowly but surely
      it is a niche, a minor trend, nothing more

yes there are other options besides this one

What are those options?

regular dating in the real world you can go out with someone and not have to pay a allowance it’s much easier to find someone there than on this crap site

Real life dating is a pain in the ass for someone who isn’t physically attractive – at least money used to equalize matters somewhat but nowadays most salt babies want the cash being delivered to them weekly by a male model on a silver platter who then they “may” spend time with, but just leave the cash mmmkay?

Personally I’m tired of online dating too. Everyone is about self. Most of these salt daddies and online men are on for one purpose. I’m heading back to reality where I meet people through friends and family.

22. Bossman says:

One of the most common turn offs I have as a daddy right now is scheduling. If you are a baby you are not going to be very successful if you chew up all your Friday and Saturday nights with your friends, and then only make yourself available on weekdays and Sunday. I would never meet with a hot, young girl on a Sunday for leftovers. No way.
    Friday and Saturday nights is the happening time and when I want to go out. Be accommodating.

And avoid snapchat pictures. That looks only silly and unmature.