The SeekingArrangement Party is Tomorrow
  • Posted May 19, 2016

Ladies and Gents, the SeekingArrangement Party is almost here!

The Party Of The Year

Tomorrow evening, world-renowned Sugar Daddy dating site SeekingArrangement.com is coming to Los Angeles for an event unlike any other. In celebration of the site’s 10th anniversary, a luxury masquerade will be held in the heart of Hollywood at Bardot located inside the Avalon. This is a 21+ event and exclusive to Sugar Daddies and Sugar Babies.

Featured in the NY Times, 20/20, CNN, Dr. Phil and Dr. Drew, SeekingArrangement is the leading sugar daddy dating and sugar baby personals. Our site is always FREE for Sugar Babies, we are the number one website for those seeking mutually beneficial relationships.

It’s Not Too Late

Come to the party to find your match. It’s not too late to purchase a ticket to the event, so don’t miss your chance to mingle with elite Sugar Daddies and gorgeous Sugar Babies all looking for their ideal arrangement. This will be a sellout event, so grab your last minute tickets here.
If you have any questions regarding the party, please feel free to email: brook@seekingarrangement.com

Hope to see you there!

71 Responses to “The SeekingArrangement Party is Tomorrow”

1. Ben says:

Any woman interested in long-term relationship ?

I’ve currently got the most amazing SD who treats me like a princess, so kind, caring, best support system. Always willing to make sure im taken care of, never treated me like an escort, and most importantly has encouraged me to take that extra step into the business world helping me make more money than i could have imagined in uni by actually teaching me how to trade shares ect.. maybe you ‘men’ should try not dishing out a stingy $300 per meet.. some of you men need to head back to your wives or tell your wives to hit the gym because you come onto the site looking for younger girls who are model like and are disappointed because theyre a few pounds heavier when youre no orlando bloom… Maybe try a little chivalry and be willing to give what you receive.. dont be disapointed with a service if youre only willing to pay enough for an escort when most of the girls on here youll find have great personalities and are willing to give more than you deserve..

3. TheWall says:

Dear “Miss Against the Wall”:

I am a bit older but not that old. I go out with POTs who are early 20s and everyone thinks we are a couple.

“The Wall” refers to women who hit past their prime who either get old and/or fat. These days, it can happen as early as 21 with bad lifestyle.

The POT in question definitely hit “the Wall” who did a bait-and-switch on me by putting pics when she was 18 on the site. I did nothing with her besides dinner, but she wanted 100% allowance + transportation cost after sobering up. She plyed me with alcohol in the attempting of getting intimate with me. From feminist point of view, that is rape. Getting rid of her with 1/3 allowance + transportation was more than generous. She should have reimbursed me for wasting my evening, not to mention she wanted to rape me.

I think normally the 40+ say they are 26. Sometimes they are delusional enough to put their current pictures. Probably her girlfriends tell her she looks 25 and not the day older…

• ChanelSB says:

I love how you love to put down women and you think the 20 something year old girl isn’t upset cause you don’t look like a Mad Man on AMC. You are kidding me. Yeah she did a bait and switch, you made an mistake and she tried it. Move on. Are you John Slattery? I think not. We are all here for a reason, we like older gentlemen who are in a certian tax bracket and you like young girls who probably don’t know anything. You can’t get mad at women who try to appeal to a man of a certain lifestyle. Someo of you try to trick young women to think your in a certain lifestyle. So of you “POT” need to stop calling the kettle black and treat SA like it’s meant to be, A dating site.

The idiot has nothing to say. So she hides behind being convoluted. Which makes her a convoluted type of idiot…

5. PlatinumPolska says:

I wonder how worth it, it is to come to these? hmmmmmm

This woman on reddit asks what’s wrong with her profile. Copies her profile. And then PSes that she is a “AA, on the plus side”.
    I wonder if they will let someone respond that most likely nothing is wrong with her profile…

7. Maddy says:

When is the next one in WA?!

8. yougottabehonest says:

So…did anyone go to the Sugar Party?

Give us the juicy, please 😀

9. TheWall says:

As the economy gets worse, more and more girls start to come to SA in hopes of making a quick buck. Lately I’ve seen POTs post pictures of themselves when they are 18, claiming to be 22 but in reality are 32. They are 30-40 lbs heavier than their pics.

Also, some of them act like escorts, spending 1-2 hours with you and onto the next john (I mean SD).

• TheWall says:

last week, I met one POT who showed up 40 lbs heavier and 10 years older than her pics. her face wasn’t so bad, and i was peckish. so i decided “what the heck”. we had dinner and too much to drink (on my part). i brought her back to my place. i was getting sober by this point. i finally got her to go with 1/3 the promised allowance + transportation cost.

she didn’t want to leave. i had none of that. i feel i might get raped.

• Against the wall says:

Bless it, you should of asked her to pay you, you self righteous gent you. Humble? That went out in the 1800’s.
        10-4, Mr. ranger danger.

• FD Admirer says:

hahahahaha very cool. we could have an arrangement

10. GermanGirl says:

Will there be a European one?

11. Chrisken says:

How goes it, everyone?

Looking to get some opinions on here. Sugar Daddy/Mama/Baby tips are all welcome. I’m getting some hits, but I would like to hear some professional opinions.

I want to become very well versed in this business, in both helping others get what they want…and getting what I want.

Let’s discuss! You can comment here or message me.

12. Anonymity says:

Josh appreciated… Vevo Andriana Grande “into you” freak eccentric appreciated from the word
    Go!

13. Anonymity says:

Still… It resounds to the most Aeromatic revalation for male or female, just change the words.

Zayne: “Like I would” good God… “Purrrrrr daddy”

14. Anony says:

C’mon, let’s get real…if u call me the “p” word and u do not know me nor what Iook like…besides some cheap (insert multiple words here), what in the world so u rely expect to gain besides an STD from the so called woman that responds. I just threw up in my mouth at the thought. Shiver me timbers.

Another potential SB claims not to want money for sex, since that’s what hookers do, but expects money just for existing.

16. ginaunit says:

i wanna go !!! :O

Josh is back!!! Bring back all the old crew.

NOW!

Hey guys! Just looking for some guidance. Can anyone please critique my “about me” and what I am looking for? I want it to be direct and honest
    Hey potential SD or SM,

I am a life student, I love to learn. I enjoy tattoo’s and various forms of art, so yes I have tattoos but they can all be hidden for a more professional look. As of right now I would consider myself a small bbw and I am currently working on my weight for health reasons. I love to travel, majority of the time I am up for adventure.I have a very relaxed personality and very open minded. I will save more about me stuff for conversation. I would love to hear about you!

I have pictures available of my face, your picture/conversation will get it.

I am not a one night stand girl . Willing to be your arm candy, dinner date, support system, travel buddy, or companion. After getting to know each other we can discuss further arrangements.

Where’s my sugar momma?

I think it is pretty random, however, the probability of being moderated goes up with the number of posts. It is unrelated to the content.

(cont.) Anything else, it’s a lottery.

Short anonymous seems to go thru.

23. Josh says:

I guess that they are still moderating my posts when I submit them with an email address attached.

• yougottabekiddingme says:

Am not sure. Haven’t used an email, and mine get moderated. Even the ones where Im not a total ay-es-es, apparently.

Let’s see is glitter and rainbows and world peace make the cut!

• Josh says:

Lots going on with money-making activities along with having a steady SB. So not much time at hand to post here to engage in inane, mindless back and forth.

Therefore the moderators can go to town with putting my posts into purgatory as much their heart desires. 😉

24. Josh says:

I guess that they are still moderating my posts when I submit them with an email address. :(

25. Josh says:

Hello there.

26. Claire says:

TOO BAD I CAN’T AFFORD THE PRICEY TICKET. I AM ON THIS SITE FOR A REASON, BECAUSE I NEED A SUGAR DADDY!!!!! I CAN’T AFFORD THE DAMN TICKET!!!

• yougottabekiddingme says:

You must also type your name in all caps, if you want a SD to take you seriously. As it stands, your plea is inconsistent.

• Anonymously says:

Way to YGTBKM anyone. Total ass

The shampoo comment won sales via marketing’s report and funny as hell!

Wish humor alone Added to the value of our readers besides a good laugh. I Guess that is why you are named YGTBKM.

• yougottabekiddingme says:

@A’ly

Total legs would be more like it…though my ass doesn’t lag too far behind :).

@A’mous

I think that FedUp has grown a pair of cold feet. Since you’re into Shampoo Games and all…wanna go to the Sugar Party?! We could get a VIP table, set up a “Flight of ‘Poos” waft test, charge for lessons, award completion certificates based on competency. Awards will range from “Is that Pantene you’re wearing?” to “Your hair is like static between my creepy fingers, v05 award.”

Wanna??

• FedUpAnon says:

Oh, I never saw the invite. Guess the shampoo, I usually plump for golden mane horse shampoo as a first guess…

• Anon sugar says:

Then get a normal job! If you don’t have a spare $100-$200 in your bank account you really shouldn’t be on SA. Broke bitches are the ones who get taken advantage of and do desperate stuff.

• Anon says:

I’ve got a good guess why you haven’t found a sugar daddy yet.

27. Robert Balon says:

Looking for a nice sweet young girl who would like to have a arrangement with a mature 49 year old gentleman who needs a lady in his life…

What worked for me in the past, Robert, is putting my requests into a sealed bottle and throwing them into the ocean. Normally, once a nice sweet young girl finds my message she contacts me promptly. You should try that, works like a charm.

• Katia says:

Hi I can be that special lady you looking for!

28. krissy says:

I thought I had found a sugar daddy but apparently he had lied to me . How I am suppose to tell know who is real or not. I would much rather them be honest and straight forward with me then just use me and brush me off as if I didnt even exist .

Yes, this world is full of liars. Unfortunately. People who manipulate and deceive.

Make sure you get what you want at the same time that he gets what he wants.

• Anonymously says:

Apparently, “brush off’s” are the norm these days. You immediately decipher your ur place in the market as well as the animal kingdom.

Then, you turn about ace and realize the same way they ignore you, they will eat off the dust of the field. Life is not limited to one mindset or opinion.

The world is your Oyster. Eat up Love.

29. Monica says:

I am a girl who is looking for a suger daddy or mama haha

I wonder how many splenda daddies will show up

• yougottabekiddingme says:

“…and probably the last,” said some cool guy once.

• FedUpAnon says:

I said that first, then a cool guy copied me :-(

• yougottabekiddingme says:

Ha…

It’s ok, FedUp. I hereby crown you alpha witty cool guy!

That’s sexyish.

Wanna go to the Sugar Party? Double-dip in the chocolate fountain, finger-paint masks on each other, twerk ’til we break something…or make something, wing-girl-wing-guy ultimate duo, sniff the hair of unsuspecting passersby, play a lil game of “Guess the Shampoo”??

We have all day to get ready!!!

• Cool guy says:

Fed up Anon. I would have given you credit if I knew. You know I have always been a stand up guy on here.

Yougottabefingme, you have my email luv if you ever want to chat or dip our fingers in chocolate or peanut butter.