Sugar Bowl Confidence

Other people constantly try to define how the next guy (or girl) should live their lives. Much like gossip columns scrutinize celebrities such as Miley Cyrus or Beyoncé, outsiders feel entitled to mimic this habit when it comes to the Sugar Bowl.

Seeing articles is one thing, but hearing a friend diss on Sugar Babies can try anyone’s patience. Keep in mind, if a friend is unaware of your lifestyle then the offense will not be noticeable to them. So don’t take it personally.

Just like Hollywood’s darlings, the occasional confidence boost or pep talk can do wonders. If you’re ever in rut, remember these Sugar Baby and Sugar Daddy mantras:

Sugar Baby

sugar baby mantrasYou deserve to be pampered.

Smart women capitalize on the value of their time.

Why settle for a minimum wage job, when you can do much better financially and career-wise?

It is fear of the unknown that leads people to make judgments on your life.

Success breeds success. Spend time with men who can benefit you.

Sugar Daddy

sugar daddy mantraYou have ideal relationships that fulfill your needs.

You have worked hard to attain a higher caliber of life, why conform to what the common man wants to settle for?

Other people are constantly trying to hold successful people to a double standard.

Goal oriented women make for better partners.

Unlike other men, there’s no debilitating drama or additional stress brought on by your arrangements.

The words Sugar Daddies and Sugar Babies are synonymous with confidence. The most important thing is how you feel within these arrangements. So, Sugar on! And remember, you’re fabulous.

In your experience, what other Sugar Bowl mantras have you used?

19 Responses to “Sugar Bowl Confidence”

1. KatieB says:

Hi Ladies. I am new to this site and so far it’s going well. I would like to meet up with some SBs in the lancashire,UK areas or closeby. To trade advises and opinions, like a group meetup. Is anyone interested?

2. Zack says:

Sigh, what’s a “forum?”

3. Cottoncandie says:

I totally agree this site needs a forum, and by the way I have my on off topic question or could be a good topic for the blog; SD being too demanding, wanting more attention from me, talking about getting divorce blah blah blah Not only killing the mood but also annoying me.

4. KristaLee says:

Janine,
    He seems like he wants the relationship without holding his end of the deal. I think we should all be realistic here, money is something that needs to be bought up at some point. You are holding your end of the bargain, it’s time he held his. Maybe you should mention to him subtly that your rent is due soon and see what he says to that? If he ignores it and never helps you out then he might not be the SD for you. This is supposed to be mutually beneficial but a lot of SD don’t seem to always understand that. I hope it all works out for you :)

5. Janine says:

Need advice (someone should really start a forum.) Anyway, I’m a new SB and this weekend I will be going on my third date with my POT SD who I really like. On our first date, we briefly discussed expectations. We talked about our relationship expectations and we were on the same page. But in terms of finances, I’m a little unclear as to how to bring it up. He has said that he finds it tacky when girls talk about money right away. He’s also said that he doesn’t really like the whole set “allowance” thing, but he would be willing to pay for my rent and tuition. I’m totally on board with this, as I don’t need much else, but I would like to find out when this starts, what to expect, etc. How do I bring this up delicately without offending him/making him think that’s all I care about? And when should I reasonably expect this aid to start?

• noname says:

janine you should expect a allowance from him when your ready to be intimate with him if he’s not willing to cough up a allowance at that point next him

6. Zack says:

And with that, I will segue into … … ….

Is it just me, or does it sound like the King family’s grasp on that performance art bit prevents PBS from broadcasting it?

7. Dashel says:

I’ll be careful. But the burning question on our generalized minds is, do you enjoy being pampered? If so, do you deserve it?

8. Zack says:

I consider oral sex merely entertaining foreplay. No one has brought me off in that manner. Shrug.

Careful with generalizations. I’m angry,

9. Zack says:

Unacceptably awkward. Who do I sue?

Zack

10. Dashel says:

OK so apparently it works again, thanks to whomever fixed the blog.

As to the content: “You deserve to be spoiled and pampered.”

This rustles my jimmies. Seeing lines like “I love to be spoiled/pampered” were near deal breakers for me on profiles. To me it’s analogous to a SD saying “I love to get oral sex”. Who is surprised by this revelation? I think that’s a given and tacky to mention.

I was always drawn to the more subtle and/or realistic SB profiles. You can get the idea across without sounding entitled.

Allow me to further suggest that the whole Daddy – Baby and Pampering thing does not bring to mind anything sexy. I think we need new terminology! Ive seen King/Princess thrown around and that’s even better. Producer/Starlett? Top Man/Protégé ? The baby thing is ok only because it’s so established as a term of endearment for either sex. But the Daddy/Pampering thing is right out.

11. Dashel says:

Testing!

12. Zack says:

I think I should try some of those mantras…Where’d they come from? :)

13. Sweet-huni-UK says:

Confidence? I’m fine with the whole concept but have found it extremely difficult to even find a REAL SD in the UK. It’s a bit soul destroying when I read the hundreds of posts on here of so many girls in the US and how so many are able to find generous and REAL SDs yet here in the UK I’ve had little success. Seems to be the same old faces every time! I did have one SD (but he didn’t live in the UK!!).

Is it just me or are other SBs in the UK experiencing this? I do start doubting myself…but then I recall the Seeking Arrangement party in London had few SDs to SBs so maybe it’s just the UK…

14. Angela says:

All personalities and perspectives are welcome in the blog, while personal attacks and name calling are not. It’s inevitable that there will be disagreements but let’s handle it as mature adults with class to keep the dialog constructive and respectful. Please refer to the “Blog Etiquette” for more details. For the newbies, please take a look at the “Sugar Daddy Dating Tips” section on the right for a list of commonly discussed topics and the “SD and SB Blog List” section to see the perspective of other sugars. Now comment away and let’s enjoy the blog…