Gentlemanly Sugar is Much Sweeter
  • Posted Jun 27, 2013

Sugar Daddies are already quite the catch: wealthy, successful, selfless–the list goes on. But if a Sugar Daddy knows how to truly respect a woman? Then the sky is the limit. I’m curious as to how knowledgeable our fellow benefactors are in the art of chivalry. So, I’m going to start a list of qualities that every Sugar Daddy should embody. I want you, the community, to continue this list in the comment section. So here we go! Ladies, feel free to add your two cents. In this case, the female perspective is priceless.

A Sugar Daddy’s Guide to Chivalry

1. Never eat before she takes a bite.
  2. Always stand up when she leaves/arrives at the table.
  3. Walk on the side of the street closest to traffic.
  4. Know when to call her sexy, and when to call her beautiful.
  5. Always walk her to her door/car.
  6. Never let her pay for a meal.
  7. Always take care of getting the drinks.
  8. Always open doors, unless it’s a revolving door.
  9. Do not curse in front of her.
  10. Let her walk first in any aisle.
  11. Never interrupt her.
  12. Respect everyone else in her presence.
  13. Give up your seat, especially if there is only one.
  14. Always offer your arm.
  15. If she’s cold, put on her coat/offer yours.
  16. Never physically rush a woman.
  17. Be gracious in your manner and humble in your tone.
  18. Always be dressed for the occasion.
  19. Be swift to hear and slow to speak.
  20. Make her your everything, in front of everyone, every time.

What other gentlemanly qualities should every Sugar Daddy embody?

133 Responses to “Gentlemanly Sugar is Much Sweeter”

1. Afri says:

so question, first date was great seems like a gentlemen he sets up second date, we text and call for a week and on the day before the second date I end up having car trouble and let him know in hopes he will offer a cab but he doesnt. instead he sounds disappointed and says he will try to be understanding and says well I guess let me know what happens tomorrow, if not we can reschedule for next week….wtf is that!? I thought you were suppose to be a sugar daddy and take care of sht

2. JennSA says:

Hey ladies and gents.. new blog topic up! http://blog.seekingarrangement.com/when-the-sugar-runs-dry/. We’ve read your complaints and we get it.. come comment and let us know what topics you’d like to see covered this Summer!

3. SugarySpicey says:

Russian – Take the money, because he owes it to you. But after that cut off all communications. You are not in violation of SA terms of service if he WU the money to you that he owed you.

4. RussianSB says:

It was my first meeting from SA, next meetings I do everything right, and I find THE BLOG , that helps a lot. Now, when I meet a potential keeper, I explane him rules of our future dating like ABC . One serious man tells me, it is so clear, I can put my signiture on it.

5. RussianSB says:

Thank you, sugars. I am not going to analyze someones strange behavoir.
    All I wanna do – have some fun …

6. flyr says:

Jersey – classic wisdom

7. flyr says:

@Russian “I kind of need your point of wiev, sugars. Should I accept his appologies, or what ?
    He say that if I not accept his appologies he not bother me again”

No for a bunch of reasons beyond any concern with SA and WU. Somebody steals $5,000 from you and asks to be your friend if he returns $500? For all you know he’s become an informant for some government agency or worse.

8. Alana says:

Russian: Tell the guy you accept the apology for 5000 plus diamonds.

9. FatBastardSD says:

Quite amazing that it is easier to understand the conversation between RussianSB and ILoveWestCoastGirl than any of flyr’s posts.

In America SD seeks arrangement, in Soviet Russia arrangement seeks SD.

10. Meankitty says:

This is quite the nice point to start off! Not all of those are needed, but when you get to know eachother those are nice things

11. IloveWestCoastGirl says:

Russian
    I am going to e mail you know. :)

12. RussianSB says:

And , between us you look a lot like Anna Chapman :)
    No, in hot white dress from party you look like Angelina Jolie, but if you dye your hair into red (ladies Revlon has nice reds), you will be like a twins :)

13. RussianSB says:

He knows my name already, maybe his conciense not let him sleep well, it is more funny than scary, I will keep posting. Maybe I will get even more interesting proposal from him at 2014 :)
    Your situation is fine, relax. Two times in my life I recieve fine financial support from men who cannot have any kind of relationship with me. Friend of mine have such sponsor for 10 years. We not talking it is normal situation, not. But , imagine , that you are in traditional dating. He is courting you and you ought him nothing.
    He just a good guy we not used too. Everything so bad in a Danish Kingdom….

14. IloveWestCoastGirl says:

Russian, yes,
    my man from Marc was crazy CRAZY ! generous with me …
    and now we exchange texts, … but never can meet for pleasure . ?!?! WTF?

I do not know … I feel I was too kinky , and may be he is afraid of me (out side of bed too ). ?

May be he think I AM anna chapman :)))
    but he knows the truth ?

he took his profile off the SA right after we met, which does not mean he can not have profiles at other sites.
    May be a few months later I can write the whole our story , but not now, a lot of people read the blog, he might too.

15. IloveWestCoastGirl says:

Russian.

hi , nice to see you here again !!! :)

1. SA policy NOt to WU before meetings – you met , you had vacation together , so you can accept WU. theoretically speaking.
    But something is fishy , strange , why he wants to wire $ 1 year later ?
    He wants to see you again ?
    He wants to know your real full name ?
    He want to report you ?
    Did you know I had a date with Anna Chapman NY boyfriend :))

Fun story !
    me and her have some things in common , then I googled him and saw he dated her – was so fun to meet him and talk about Anna :)

16. RussianSB says:

He say that if I not accept his appologies he not bother me again. As if he bothers me before much :)))))))) And he contact me on SA offering to transact 500 appologies to me by WU, which is against site policy. So, if I accept money, he will report me. I don’t need the money THAT much, but situation entertaine me very much.

17. RussianSB says:

Anna Chapman. She will , she has her own TV show in Russia, very popular$$$

18. RussianSB says:

Weird experiense. Don’t believe your famouse intuition, ladies. Better be safe than sorry. Especially when travel included.
    But it was my first web SD, others behave nice.

19. Alana says:

Meanwhile Anna Chapman is asking Snowden to marry her. Awwwwwwwww….. He should take the offer. Im sure she will buy him drinks too. :)

20. RussianSB says:

@I Love you West Coast Girl, congratulations, you date with Martian ( Marsianin ),
    Good lover make nice things, not waiting any reward from you.

By the way , my first SA adventure did write to me from his new profile. That he didn’t want to leave me on Dominican without money (but he did) , and offers me now 500 to cheer me up (after 1 year he deside to write to me). Absolutely sweet guy, nice and polite while mailing (long , long mailing and endless phone calls).
    So he deside that 500 will cover 6 day off work , staying on Carrebean resort 6 days paid from my pocket etc., etc. He didn’t raise any red flag. That guy is really from Mars. I don’t care about money, I just p**st off. He didn’t like women from SA, it is maybe why he making new profiles here. Again and again.

21. SugarySpicey says:

Alana – I’ve got a number of years in that begin with a 3. 😉 But, I’ve always found it gross to be with a man who allows a woman to buy the drinks. What kind of a loser must he be? A man who can’t provide for the cubs he could potentially sire after hot loving is no man at all!

22. Alana says:

Spicey you’re prob 29 wait until you’re 40 then we talk 😉

23. Jersey Darling says:

@FatBastard – I always thought like a guy when I did this, just behaved like a woman. It made me successful when I was partaking in sugar, and it also let me know when it was time to leave 😛

24. SugarySpicey says:

Hello Virginia – looks like you were caught up in moderation for a bit, but thank you.

Re: how far to take things with a subby. Watch your subby, pause, then mix in pleasure with pain. If you’re spanking hard, stop for a second and tease her clit. If she’s wet, she’s happy, go forward, harder and rougher. Her ass will get bright red and hot the more you spank – your hand will probably tire out before a subby in her subspace.

The trick to good rough play isn’t how rough you get in the moment, it’s how sweet and soft and cuddly you get with the aftercare.

Click my name and it will take you to my blog, a blogger named bedroombondage often comments on my posts, her blog has good tips on aftercare.

I hope sugar daddies read this!!! The manual and culture to be a great man! I hope more men or even normal boys reads this! Seekingarrangement site can be so much more than just a sd sb site!! It’s the ultimate dating site for us. Thanks for spreading good culture & influence within your site although given the context, it can easily cross into grey areas but as long as we keep being honest and fair with what we do, we will all do great here. By the way, don’t meet what a lovely guy. Lol. Ciao!

26. SugarySpicey says:

Alana, I’m not one of the young sugars. Men who let a woman but the drinks are bad news (and gross)!

27. Alana says:

Spicey: when you get older you will know what Im talking about… 😉

28. SugarySpicey says:

Softi, baby – your begging me to spend the night says otherwise. We both know how bad you want to finish off our first interlude. 😉

Alana – good sex on your dime tonight = snot cry heartbreak tomorrow. The world is full of amazing sex, do not be fooled. Never, ever buy a man’s drinks! Better sex, from a more impressive specimen, will come by tomorrow. But, the guy who mooches your money today will mooch your emotional stability in the morning .

29. FatBastardSD says:

@PriceySpicey

“I am not interchangable…”

Based on your performance in the sack I would beg to differ.

30. VirginiaGentlemanSD says:

I understand chivalry quite well, maybe too well. This is my first post and I’m generally a very sensitive person, but DON’T take it easy on me.
    I love this blog and this thread and spicey I don’t even know what what to say to you yet. I love reading your posts in different threads. FatBastardSD I appreciate your perspective.
    I’ve been on a few dates with pot SB’s and I think I found one I like, but there is a problem. She is sending clear signals that she enjoys being very submissive. It seems to me a lot of SB’s are submissive. You guys are quite open and I believe honest so I’ll ask my question.
    I’ve been pretty vanilla in bed until recently. My most recent romantic encounter was with a submissive woman while I was traveling. I’m familiar with the push her up against the wall, the deep semi-growling breath by her ear as I make a fist in her hair and pull down, but that’s about it. This woman encouraged me to spank her. I was concerned I was going to hurt her, but as we kept going and I saw how much she enjoyed it, we found the limit. This may sound funny, but how hard she liked the spanking was beyond anything I thought was reasonable. At the same time, something primal in me seemed to awake. It was terribly exciting.
    Is there a “How-To” or “Best Practices” that may help me understand the desires of submissive women? A whole new world of sexual experience is opening up before me and I don’t want to fumble through it learning by trial and error. I don’t want to leave my love interest’s unfulfilled as I’m plodding along trying to figure out what works. I just want a starting point, a template, an overview. Until this woman had me spank her I didn’t even know I would like that. Surely, there is a book or blog or something to help me get up to speed faster than “Just do what feels good, dude”.
    Thanks ahead of time.

31. Kathy says:

Spicey… it’s so funny you should say that. I just had a guy text me to ask me out for a beer. I said sure… then he told me to stop off and buy it. I said never mind. Ha!

32. Alana says:

Sugary: “never, never, ever pay for a man’s drinks! Only bad things will come from that.”

One of my best sex came from buying guys drinks!!!!!! 😛

33. SugarySpicey says:

Softi darling, I am not interchangeable, vapid women are interchangeable.

Alana – never, never, ever pay for a man’s drinks! Only bad things will come from that.

34. FatBastardSD says:

@Jersey Darling

I am glad I contributed to your quality of life by making you spend less time on the site and blog. I guess that makes me a mentor :-).

You are starting to think like a SD! Any desireable SD on the site uses money as a short cut and is paying for an experience, the SB’s are interchangable to them. Hoping for more from these SD’s is a mistake.

35. Alana says:

Jersey: “be back to men who legitimately try to impress you and make you happy because they don’t have money as a short cut”

We will always love and cherish the handsome ones with no money :) We will also pay for the drinks and dinner with them with our sugar money. 😛

36. Kathy says:

WCG — I hope you find what you’re looking for soon. I’ve given up on trying to solve the mystery that is man… At this point, I just enjoy their antics.

I hope everyone has a safe and fun holiday. I’ll be spending most of it at the lake with my family. We have tickets for the fireworks cruise on the riverboat. Last year, I didn’t get a good view of the fireworks from the bridge, so I made sure we would have an excellent view this year… And prime rib… Mmmmm… =)

37. I LoveWestCoastGirl says:

Kathy !!

He is so sweet !!
    And you see a bit investment – sexy dress, pro make up … Do wonders!!!

sometime I do pro make up and pro hair , wax, lashes… and it does ! make difference !

I took your advice girls : let a guy be generous , if he decided he wants to be generous – who am I not to accept his $$$$gifts and deprive him this privilege.
    Right ?
    although I really hope to have sensual and sexual relationship with him soon.

38. Kathy says:

WCG — I agree with Spicey… Let the man be generous to you. I had a very pleasant surprise last night… I went out with a potential who I almost didn’t bother with… I’ve just been dumped by a couple of guys who went for 20-somethings, and this guy’s profile specifically said that he was looking for someone “young and beautiful.” Despite the fact that I’m 11 years younger than he is, after being told that 35 isn’t young enough, I wasn’t feeling very confident. But I went ahead and messaged him, and we set up a date.

In order to prepare for the date (and boost my bruised ego), I bought a new little black dress that really showed off my curves… and my best features (my legs)… and went to Dillard’s and had Jose do my makeup… That man had me looking like a runway model by the time I left…

Anyway, I met this guy, and he took me out to a really nice Japanese restaurant, and he treated me like a lady. He said, “Wow! You are the kind of woman I meet and think, ‘Why isn’t this girl married?'” (Of course, the answer is that I’ve already been married and decided I was better off alone… But I digress.) Then he said, “If I took you to bed and then gave you money afterwards, it would make you feel like a prostitute, and you are no prostitute… and don’t let any of these guys treat you like you are one.” Then he gave me $400, kissed me goodnight, and sent me on my way.

He wants me to think about what things I need help with, and we’ll follow up with each other after the holiday. But it was so refreshing to meet a real gentleman SD.

39. Jersey Darling says:

Looks like the blog is alive again. @London, our Spidey senses seem to be in tune!

Have to say, stepping away from sugar (and this blog) has been one of the better decisions I’ve made in a while. Not that I don’t enjoy the experiences I’ve had and the friends I’ve made here, but taking the time I put into this and putting it into my home, myself, and my career have made me a very happy Jersey :)

And it’s nice to quit dealing with the Fat Bastards of this site (you know I love you!) and be back to men who legitimately try to impress you and make you happy because they don’t have money as a short cut. And sometimes, it’s nice not worrying about men at all! Considering that’s my natural state anyway 😀

Off to the pool to enjoy some sunshine on my day off and give some boys some fantasies… hope you all are enjoying your summer! Don’t waste it fretting over the small stuff when you alone are in control of your destiny!

40. I LoveWestCoastGirl says:

SSpicey

You are so wise .
    Thank you.

41. SugarySpicey says:

WCG – some men have a caregiver fetish, let him give. As long as you are kind and honest, and as affectionate as the two of you both enjoy, then his generosity is his concern. Don’t worry about too kinky or not, or if he’s being taken advantage of – if your intentions are good let the universe handle the rest.

42. I LoveWestCoastGirl says:

I think I was too kinky and he does not want to have sex,
    but he is still providing financial support. ?
    well… who would understand these guys… they r from Mars.

43. I LoveWestCoastGirl says:

SSpicey.

Are you in California?
    oh… may be you can invite me to watch this TV shows at this fancy couch.
    1 week with the sub , how much he is paying for a week ?
    I hope around 5 K .

I am having such a strange situation with my SD …oh… he has being Very generous and I never get to see him! ?
    it is so strange , I do not know what is going on … of course I should enjoy his generously,
    I do not want not one to take advantage of me but even less I would want to take advantage of no one. and there is no way I can make up for his generosity and how nicely he treats me .

44. SugarySpicey says:

The problem with sugar is that I now have enough pricey handbags to pay for a new commuter car, but what I really want is new carpet. #sugargirlproblems

45. London Girl says:

Rupert would be another one that there wouldn’t be enough money in the world to entice me to get close to, you have to think about the long-term psychiatrist bills to overcome the horror before you go there!

Rupert’s son on the other hand is pretty gorgeous, in a moody Clark Kent kind of way, the down side is that he’ll probably age into his daddy…

46. SouthernSB says:

Yea but then she has to get intimate with that…human/sheepdog hybrid. :p
    @lil_tm at least she doesn’t have to put up with Rupert. I hope Wendi gets more than half God knows she deserves it.

47. lil_tm says:

“Melania Trump is the ultimate sugar baby. Collecting diamonds in her penthouse while she sips champagne overlooking Manhattan. Life is good”

Yea but then she has to get intimate with that…human/sheepdog hybrid. :p

48. SouthernSB says:

I would build mansions with my Legos. And I was a poor kid who grew up in the projects.

49. SouthernSB says:

When I was a little girl and the other little girls use to talk about having a house with a white picket fence with two kids and a dog. I use to dream about apartments in Manhattan on the 80th floor with grand pianos and a husband who wore a tuxedo and two little girls who I would send to tennis camp. The other little girls in school thought I was really strange.

50. Alana says:

Melania Trump is the ultimate sugar baby. Collecting diamonds in her penthouse while she sips champagne overlooking Manhattan. Life is good….

51. SouthernSB says:

@London
    Well nobody said I had to enjoy it. I was only thinking about the 1k notes on the bed.

52. London Girl says:

@SouthernSB, some things NO amount of money could make up for! And the hideousness that is The Donald is priceless as far as I’m concerned!!!

You have to admire his wife though, she really earns every penny…

53. SouthernSB says:

@Dashel, beard burn turns me on to hell and back! As long as it’s stubble and not a real beard, proper facial hair turns me off faster than the thought of Donald Trump naked and that is really, really, really fast…
    @London….IDK the idea on The Donald and a bed covered with 1k notes makes me pretty hot.

54. Lil_tm says:

Lol yea..I guess you guys are kind of picking it apart and that changes things, but generally speaking, I think it’s so considerate when a man worries about my level of comfort. And guys who are comfortable in their masculinity don’t worry about if this makes them less of a man…because they know it doesn’t.

55. SugarySpicey says:

The Pirate gave me a key to his place, I’d much rather just go spend the next three days watching shitty TV from an amazing couch and trying not to snoop.

56. SugarySpicey says:

Yes WCG – he’s the guy I call “The Pirate” long story. He’s out of town for the week and subby had already booked a trip out here long before I met The Pirate, so now I feel like I need to honor that commitment, though subby will probably get a less exciting week than I usually give. My head is just not into it today.

57. I LoveWestCoastGirl says:

Seeing each other (correction )

58. I LoveWestCoastGirl says:

SSpicey

“Basic Stats: 36, Fit, International, Dirty Good Times – Not Sugar, IRLish, with boundaries”

What about this guy ?
    are you still seeking each other ?

59. SugarySpicey says:

Little break with the Pirate for a few days with my subby. Trying to get into character now.

60. SugarySpicey says:

Alana – you get a good range of options – don’t know how specific things get.

61. Principium says:

# 20, stupidest one EVER if you want to lose your woman within a day or two max! A man who makes his woman, his “everything” every time in front of everyone, will soon have that woman no more!

Any moron who lives by these rules like the word of gospel, while in a restaurant with his date when he gets up to go to the bathroom, she’s slipping her number to the nearest semi decent looking guy sitting at the bar!

Who the FOOK writes this kind of tripe! I’m here for socializing and I hadn’t even read the points. OMFG!

62. Principium says:

# 12 is a doozy and here I would like to present you ladies the following scenario:

If you happen to be walking downtown one eve with your Date/BF/SD/Man, a homeless guy jumps out of his cardboard home and all of a sudden takes out his love stick out of his pants and while salivating over you with his horrid whisky breath, he lets out some profane language directed at you. By rule # 12, your Date/BF/SD/Man is compelled to take you by the hand and lead you to this bum’s love castle so that he can give you his undying love and attention while your man stands guard to ensure your heavenly time!

Rule # 12, Man Law?! LOL

63. Principium says:

“The Voice” Great one PriceySpicy 😀 Trademarked!

Yeah, fook Surgie. I had to take like 3 consecutive showers just to wash him off. Haha!

64. Alana says:

Spicey: Can you choose the exact town you want your phone number to be on google voice?

65. SugarySpicey says:

Alana – Google voice is such a better system, and it’s free.

66. SugarySpicey says:

Numbers 9-11 are kind of stupid.

67. Alana says:

So, I got the Hushed app for my android. Send and receives texts great, awesome phone conversation quality…except this thing is too expensive. Every time I send a text, it costs me a minute. Every time I receive a text, another minute. I sent 14 texts and it cost me 14 texts credits and ALSO 14 minutes!!! Total scam.

68. SugarySpicey says:

Princi – you can’t be called surgy or I’ll have to say you’re a headcase. You’re “The Voice” baby.

69. Dashel says:

FB The guy described in this article is about as realistic as finding Iron Man on the site.

Yeah Tony Stark and the 50 shades of Grey guy are kind of high standards but only because of the cartoonish wealth they have. This article isn’t too tough to live up to, although I wouldnt agree with all of them. #20 sounds especially stifling and over the top.

#1 I also don’t do because when I’m hungry … tough. 3..2..1..GO! I’m eating.
    I was raised to wait but one girl I was with took FOREVER to start eating so that was the end of that.

#2 is anachronistic. I think it would be too much to do all the time.

#8 I’m glad they specified no revolving doors. I was spinning the doors around Price Is Right style and herding them through.

70. FatBastardSD says:

@Alana

“Oh, so what are you saying? That all SDs must be old, overweight, with a small ****, selfish and pinching pennies”

You are correct this is what a typical SD shoild be. Depending on their hormone levels the SB’s who post genererally describe SD’s this way.

@London Girl

I like to read my email. I am quite vanilla in bed.

@lil_tm

The perfect man does not exist except on the blog. I guess fantasy fiction is more intrresting to write about.

71. Principium says:

Oh sheet! You do nickname peep you blog about! Milk, Pirate, etc… Can I choose my own? I like to be nicknamed: Surgie. Hhahahahaha

72. SugarySpicey says:

Princi baby – The Pirate and The Aussie are one and the same. He needed a nickname now that I’ve started blogging about him.

73. London Girl says:

74. Dashel says:

lil_tm I’ve had those macaroons and they are absolutelywithoutadoubt one of the most enticing things about that place! ;0)

What a crazy coincidence!

principium Secondly, do those Cranberry Macaroons come in Paleo?

A friend of mine made some paleo chocolate chip cookies and they were really good, so I’m guessing it can be done! And in regards to the advice, noted. :)

lil_tm- “I’m not sure if anyone else has had this experience, but I find more masculine men with a little scruff and grit are always a better in bed.”

London Girl OMG YES! If a man isn’t able to pin me down and **** me senseless it really doesn’t work for me,… Men should be a little rough around the edges, too smooth just isn’t attractive…

Personally I go back and forth with the scruff, and girls have a love hate with facial hair it seems. Very passionate about it too I find. Then there are girls who like the look but when you kiss them and they get beard burn :)

75. London Girl says:

Tis summer my lovely, and even in the UK that means the sun stays out longer than usual!

Also my hood is full of very loud Yanks and hugely fat Germans who are unable to navigate in the dark so sunshine is essential…

76. London Girl says:

@Princi, don’t ruin our fantasies!

Pirates are all drop-dead gorgeous hunks who run international conglomerates, have oxbridge degrees, are world renowned philanthropists and only pirate at the weekends to stop themselves getting bored… NOT 105 lbs skinny Somali manchild types with a half broken Kalashnikov guns…

77. Principium says:

Aren’t we always Royal? 😉

BTW, I hadn’t realized that you had move from Wimb to Mars! Why in the heck is the Sun still shining over there at almost 9 PM!

78. Principium says:

OK, back onto Piracy! Since Spicey is too busy being ravaged, I remain to speculate that in this instance the reference to an act of piracy means that a person has committed acts of robbing, plundering and pillaging without obtaining permission of any sovereign.

The problem is that Masters Johnny Depp & Orlando Bloom have “sexyfied” pirates and piracy through Disney magic, but from my recent memory IRL, pirates were often 105 lbs skinny Somali manchild types with a half broken Kalashnikov guns!

79. London Girl says:

I am most definitely in my trollop phase at the moment, sunshine and alcohol are a lethal combination, it’s a good job I don’t live somewhere with guaranteed sunshine, I’d be dangerous!

When you say “Maybe you dare to send us a pic or two ” would that be the royal “we”?

80. Principium says:

Have some more wine, it’ll brings out the more trollopy side outta you. Maybe you dare to send us a pic or two 😉

81. lil_tm says:

“Princi is an astute student of the game of heterosexual life Lil Missy!”

Fair enough, but when we desire things, sometimes we don’t see clearly. Not talking about anything in particular here, but it’s quite possible to get blindsided.

82. London Girl says:

Big blue eyes…

There you go, that’s a start!

83. lil_tm says:

“Who is the pirate and why?”

Let’s hope for your sake he’s really just a butt pirate. 😉

84. Principium says:

How about what this tart looks like? Just a tease!

85. London Girl says:

Wow, I turn into such a tart with a bit of sunshine and a couple of glasses of vino!!!

86. London Girl says:

Really? Goodness… What would you like me to show?

87. Principium says:

What am I missing in here? Who is the pirate and why? Beyond the obvious reference to a pirate, is there a more cryptic meaning? Quite cornfused!

88. Principium says:

^^^ there are quite a few of us on here who would luv for you to show us something, anything 😉 ^^^

89. London Girl says:

@Principium, I’m not very good at drawing, I’m more of a show girl than an arty girl…

90. Principium says:

Dear Miss lil_one: when one reaches my age at almost 1/2 century mark (applauds please!), one hopefully learns from all the miles gathered on the odometer, although listening to what women say isimportant, to “hear” and “observe” their “ways” is faaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrr more crucial than the melody which often comes out of those luscious lips 😉 The hamster which spins them wheels upstairs can sometimes become a very aggressive roid raged rodent 😀 Princi is an astute student of the game of heterosexual life Lil Missy!

At LondonG: I need you to draw me a very detailed diagram to illustrate what you said. Io non capisco completamente 😉

At SpiceyMicey: one full month of solitary banishment in a monastery for you to repent your sins and talk to the lord saviour Baby Jesus. To be bathed in milk and honey by nuns only and no men in sight. Those wounds need more than saliva and TLC. They’d need the power of faith and prayer. Haha!

91. lil_tm says:

Sounds like that Pirate stole Princi’s booty.

lol..sorry guys, I couldn’t resist. 😀

92. SugarySpicey says:

Princi baby – things will flame out quickly and disastrously with the Pirate soon enough, and then Spicey will be needing someone to lick her wounds. Considering how rough, wild, and long the pirate goes those wounds will need a lot of licking. 😉

Softi- you’ll remember, I was screaming so loudly that I couldn’t hear anything, and my thighs were so firmly wrapped around your head I’m confident you could only hear my quickened pulse.

93. London Girl says:

lil_tm- “Too bad I one of us can’t be a man because I think we’d get along swimmingly as a couple. :0)”

You shouldn’t encourage these bad boys in their bad thoughts!

@Principium, Today is the hottest day all year in the UK and therefore I am a little overheated, so trust me, my current dreams/fantasies can do way more damage than you could ever suspect!

94. lil_tm says:

@ London Girl

@ Princi
    There’s something I want to say to you…because I know women very well, but can’t.
    I’m trying to think of how I can hint at it.
    Ummm…f*ck it, I’ll just be blunt. Sometimes, women have a way of doing things they thing will quicken the process of them getting what they want.
    Maybe there’s a subtle hint there if you read between the lines. Know what I’m sayin? I hope so. :0)

As for these delicious, heavenly macaroon cookies…they are so worth it if you allow yourself a cheat day from Paleo, but I’ll tell you like I told the most handsome from up North I’ve ever known…DON’T DO IT. Reconsider. They’ll haunt your dreams and get under your skin..literally and figuratively!
    God, I want one right now. Dammit!

95. Principium says:

@ the two long distance blog lovebirds:

Firstly, lovebird # 1: hop on a plane and go see lovebird #2 already. Take a page from my book of “not to do’s” because I procrastinated for too long with NiceyPriceySpiceyMicey that finally a man evidently matching the description to that of LondonGirl’s wet dreams, already swooped and wrapped up the Micey one. RIP MiceySpicey!

Secondly, do those Cranberry Macaroons come in Paleo? If they do, I’m speedy Gonzales’ing (Not very PC these days) it out the door to my nearest WholeFoods. Zooooooooooooom!

96. London Girl says:

97. lil_tm says:

“They’re quite cute and adorable in the same way as a puppy is but sexually… Absolutely not!”

True. And I’m a sucker for a baby face, but I had to give that fetish up. I’m not sure if anyone else has had this experience, but I find more masculine men with a little scruff and grit are always a better in bed.

98. lil_tm says:

^ Sorry fattyness. You meant the blog in general, I think. I was talking about this one in particular. If that’s the case, I agree with you. Most of them suck.

99. lil_tm says:

@dash
    “Chivalry and little thoughtful gestures to go along with the big flashy gifts and you’re covered. One person I’m fond of I plan to take to whole foods for some cranberry macaroons for example, something she mentioned she really enjoyed in passing.”

@fattyness
    “The blog articles seem to be written with 15 year old girls as the desired audience. I am sure the notion that real SD’s are all supermen is chosen to show SA in a better light but this crap also makes it a pain in the ass to de-program new SB’s when they start using the site.”

Deprogram them from what? Most of them believe the are here to get some money for a quick roll in the sack, and it seems that’s what most of the guys think as well. And you’ve said that works for you, so I don’t see the problem.

I don’t think the blog is targeted at 15 year olds and I think it’s actually a good blog.

I expect a SD to be a refined gentlemen. Even if they are a different kind of man in the bedroom, they should still show manners and respect outside of it.
    What goes on behind closed doors should not be reflected in public.
    I think equating the description to Superman is a little extreme.
    Being courteous and respectful and saving people’s life from villains are two different things. Besides, I don’t expect my SD have any issues around kryptonite. 😉

100. London Girl says:

@lil_tm, totally with you on this one, what on earth any woman could possibly want to be a cougar for is beyond me, I didn’t find young guys particularly attractive when I was their age never mind now.

101. lil_tm says:

@ flyer
    “Several of the nieces have complained after a few glasses of wine that their irl boyfriends are self centered in the bedroom.”

Maybe they are self-centered, but I think it may also be that they have no idea what they’re doing. Young men get overly excited and just want to stick it somewhere. They can’t stay even keeled enough to take the time and do it right. :/

This is why I’ll never understand the idea of the “cougar”
    How suave can these young boys possible be in the bedroom?

@Emily
    “This is not related to the post, but I would love to read something on how to deal with a SD who emphasizes that the relationship is exclusive and then goes hunting down other SBs online. Mine got really upset and made me delete my SA account and really emphasized that we were exclusive to each other, and has now messaged a friend of mine on the SA site saying he’d like to spoil her (he doesn’t know we’re friends). How the heck do I deal with this? Is there any way to call him out and be somewhat compensated for my lost time? I don’t want to throw a temper tantrum because that is childish and doesn’t do any good.”

I would say the way to deal with it is to say buh-bye. He’s not showing you respect and if you have to take the time to track down his moves, it’s already a sign of impending doom. But, sounds like a control issue to me.

@London Girl
    “I know I let guys get away with a lot when I was younger and stupider but these days I don’t put up with any crap from anyone.”

AMEN. 😉

102. Kathy says:

Waiting with bated breath…

103. London Girl says:

FatBastard- “@PriceySpicey

You mentioned that I gave it to you good so I assume you already know what I like in bed.”

No, this means you know what she likes in bed, we’re still waiting to find out what you like!

104. Alana says:

FatBastard says: “…a SD has to be rich, young, good looking, amazing in bed, and “selfless”, oh and he still has to give an allowance $5K/month”

Oh, so what are you saying? That all SDs must be old, overweight, with a small ****, selfish and pinching pennies?

105. FatBastardSD says:

@London Girl

@PriceySpicey

106. London Girl says:

FatBastard- “The dumb asses who write the blog material are only making things difficult as now a SD has to be rich, young, good looking, amazing in bed, and “selfless”, oh and he still has to give an allowance ($5K/month is the average it seems). ”

Well obviously, we SB’s are universally drop-dead gorgeous rocket scientists who’s mission in life is to cure world hunger and open animal refuges, so surely that’s the least we deserve?

I don’t understand what you’re complaining about?

107. I LoveWestCoastGirl says:

Kathy .
    Thank you for the explanation .
    The guy from WIYP – I think he treats you good.
    And if you enjoy this games – good for you too.

Emily :
    Post the guy / SD at fake SD site ;
    he asked you for exclusivity , and still were meeting other SBs ;
    did he asked you to do it with no condom ?
    since u r “exclusive ” ?
    that is dangerous and “cheating”.

108. SugarySpicey says:

SoftiB – tell us what you like and listen to, and I’ll tell you what you like in bed.

Speaking of – the new young buck plays hot music!!

109. FatBastardSD says:

The dumb asses who write the blog material are only making things difficult as now a SD has to be rich, young, good looking, amazing in bed, and “selfless”, oh and he still has to give an allowance ($5K/month is the average it seems). Maybe he should be a vampire or some shit like that as well.

I guess I don’t hang around the right people because I don’t know anyone like that. It’s an arrangement, not a fantasy novel.

@flyr

I am really curious to know what music, books and TV viewing choices would let someone know I am a considerate SD.

110. London Girl says:

@Dashel, you’re right, I don’t think it’s even chivalry, most of what’s missing today is just basic manners regardless of whether it’s male of female..

111. Principium says:

DaFuq! When did this Ol’ Man agree to MFM?! 😛

112. Dashel says:

It’s kinda sad how low the bar is now for chivalry. Holding a car door to me is pretty standard stuff but more than one girl has said nobody has ever done it for them. Same for buying some flowers or basic manners.

113. Lady Vuitton says:

I adore chivalrous men. Nothing like manners.

114. SugarySpicey says:

Princi – you, me, and an Aussie and we can get a regular Macgyver of doors, holes, and trap openings figured out.

115. London Girl says:

@Principium, ” I always get her checked out before.”…??? Please elaborate…

116. Principium says:

^^^ I happen to be very good at opening all kind of doors, holes, traps, whatever! Also, I always get her checked out before. How is this Esquire’s etiquette Nicey Pricey Spicey Micey? ^^^

117. SugarySpicey says:

I would amend LG’s statement: a guy will never again be as into you or as nice to you as he is before you have sex with him. With men, its all downhill from the first bang. So make sure he’s worth having sex with before you get naked.

IMHO – that always includes opening doors and getting the check.

118. London Girl says:

Hey Jersey, my spidey senses also tingled and I bet it’s for the very same reason!

Re the topic, I don’t understand why anyone would put up with someone who doesn’t have basic manners…? I know I let guys get away with a lot when I was younger and stupider but these days I don’t put up with any crap from anyone.

When you first meet someone their behaviour then is generally about as good as it’s going to get, if they’re already showing signs of disrespect or lack of manners then it isn’t going to get any better…

119. Emily says:

Thanks!

120. Flyer says:

@lil. “It seems to me, chivalry is mostly dead. Of course, there are exceptions, but I find most guys these days think listening to ignorant music about treating a girl like crap is the way to go.
    Which tells me how small minded and stupid they are.
    Unfortunately, these types come in droves.
    Sometimes I wonder if it’s where I live that’s the problem, which seems probable since I always go for guys who aren’t local…or loco. ”

You can tell a lot by the type of music people listen to as a staple, watch on tv and read, it’s not just behavior but the values that drive them.

Being the sort of black sheep uncle in the family ( not married , not obsessed with stuff ). Several of the nieces have complained after a few glasses of wine that their irl boyfriends are self centered in the bedroom.

My advice – mask yourself a few questions

Does he interrupt you frequently

Not open the car door

Wait for you to finish your meal by eating slowly or if he finishes prevent the waiter from removing his plate until you are done

Of course wait for you to start

Ask follow up questions when you are talking

Don’t expect behavior to change for the better as you enter the bedroom

And yes , although politically incorrect , if he listens to rap the odds are against you .

121. Kathy says:

Don’t despair, lil_tm… we all suffer dry spells. When I’m going through one, I go out with a group of girlfriends… it helps me keep my sanity. It’s good that you’re staying busy, but make sure that you’re throwing some fun into the mix. And whatever you do, DON’T run back to the ex. There’s a reason he’s an ex.

122. lil_tm says:

Well, it’s nice to hear everyone is getting some except for me. :)

These are the times when I consider doing stupid things…like going back to an ex. Good thing I’ve been too busy to be bad, so I don’t do something stupid.

Re: the blog topic.

Which tells me how small minded and stupid they are.
    Unfortunately, these types come in droves.
    Sometimes I wonder if it’s where I live that’s the problem, which seems probable since I always go for guys who aren’t local…or loco. 😉

123. Kathy says:

Wendy, yes that sucks when a man comments on your weight… I commented on a previous post about this Jabba the Hutt look-a-like who said I had a nice shape, but he was accustomed to more slender women with larger breasts. Sheesh!

124. Kathy says:

Hi WestCoast,

That sounds awesome. I wish I had luck like that on a regular dating site.

I met my Rainier guy on WhatsYourPrice… As far as sugar goes… he takes me out… pays for my mani-pedis… and gives me some cash gifts towards my Rainier trip. This last time he came,he scored front row tickets to Avenue Q. I had been wanting to see that show for years, and I was so excited it finally toured down here.

Anyway… I am totally the slave in the relationship. I’ve always enjoyed being the sub, but he takes it to a whole new level for me. He knows which boundaries not to cross and where I’m willing to be pushed… And when he’s pushing someplace that intimidates me, he’s slow, and gentle… he pets and comforts me and makes me feel safe.

And he plays the most awesome games with me… a few days before he came back to town, he started texting me assignments and missions I had to complete before he arrived… and if I didn’t finish all of them, he would punish me… Well… there was one mission that I was unable to finish… and… well… I thoroughly enjoyed my punishment…

125. I LoveWestCoastGirl says:

I went shopping today with a regular dating guy (third date , no sex, no kiss);
    took me shopping ( Nordstrom ) and lunch after shopping ,
    and then he went home, I went to get my kid from school.
    I am happy there are generous guys at regular daring sites (not sugar sites).
    we r probably going to water ski on weekend (if I will have time).

126. I LoveWestCoastGirl says:

Kathy.
    “We have this master-slave relationship that… I don’t know how to say it… Just makes me feel ALIVE!!!”

sorry, I missed your first posts about this Rainer man.
    he is from sugar site ?
    does he provide any “sugar” ?
    And who is master and who is slave ?

But I am glad u r having fun!!!

127. wendygremlin says:

All of my former sds always have amazing manners or they wouldn’t be with me…
    The one things that is a big turn off is when im out with a potential and they do things like walking ahead of me or commenting on the fact that I may have gained 5 pounds sence I took my last pic.., nowmatter how recent my pic is, the sd should always keep in mind that girls will naturally gain and loose a few pounds throught the month.. there should really be a 5 pound forgiveness somewhere in there…

128. Jersey Darling says:

I come back to the blog and my spidey sense is tingling…

Hope you all are having a wonderful summer.

129. SouthernSB says:

Looks like student loan rates will be doubling on the first because congress is being a big bunch of babies and not doing anything to help keep them down. I actually have a solution for the situation that has nothing to do with extra sugaring. I say, just don’t pay….if everyone who owns doesn’t pay and all our daddies liquidate out of the market at the same time it will show them not making college free like the rest of the civilized world and it will show the bankers them for not making student loans something you can take off in bankruptcy. Tell your friends and tell your daddies. I think it’s a great idea!!!

130. Kathy says:

Ha! Spicey! I so LOVE your blog! I can relate to so much of your journey… It heals my heart a little to see someone else express some of the same thoughts I’ve had as I’ve been wandering through sugarland.

Anywho… Sorry the site has been so dead… I hope that means that everyone is out having fun! =)

The guy who wants to climb Rainier with me came back through on his way home from backpacking out West. We spent the last two days together, and it was AMAZING! He’s doing things with me that I’ve never done with another man… We have this master-slave relationship that… I don’t know how to say it… Just makes me feel ALIVE!!!

131. IloveWestCoastGirl says:

SSpicey .

I am glad you are enjoying it, and found a cute guy with sexy apartment and restrains at his bed. :) LOL

Happy shopping tomorrow (go unreasonable !)

132. SugarySpicey says:

I would add that a gentleman knows when to go slow, and when to lay the wood.

But I’ve been having my own fun adventures. The SA blog is dead tonight! I’ll go back to posting about my dirty sexcapades.

133. Leroy says:

All personalities and perspectives are welcome in the blog, while personal attacks and name calling are not. It’s inevitable that there will be disagreements but let’s handle it as mature adults with class to keep the dialog constructive and respectful. Please refer to the “Blog Etiquette” for more details. For the newbies, please take a look at the “Sugar Daddy Dating Tips” section on the right for a list of commonly discussed topics and the “SD and SB Blog List” section to see the perspective of other sugars. Now comment away and let’s enjoy the blog!