Four Things Every Pro Sugar Baby Knows

In a room full of strangers, she is at ease as one would be with old friends. Depending on the company, she can discuss the markets, the new ballets, or entertainment news. She has the prowess of a seductress, and the sweet disposition of a child. She is the expert Sugar Baby.

Sugaring is an acquired skill for both Sugar Daddies and Babies. Sugar Daddies cannot expect Sugar from a babe, if they aren’t generous or willing to treat her to higher standard of life. And in turn, a Sugar Baby must master the art of attraction and charm. We know what these masters of the universe are looking for and deliver. Unfortunately, conventional relationships have a tendency to become toxic, with someone getting too comfortable. Comfort is confused with a complete lack of effort. If a man wanted a girlfriend who expects money and gifts every month while nagging or letting herself go, then they wouldn’t enter the Sugar Bowl at all.

Here are four truths every pro Sugar Baby should know.

Personal Life is Off-Limits

Don’t complain about how bitchy one of your girlfriends was at the last Summer Soiree. Most importantly, do not talk about your money troubles. Sugar Daddies know you need cash, but talking about your woes constantly is a major turn-off. Plus it makes anyone seem like a gold-digger.

Confidence is Everything

You are a hot bitch. That is your mantra for the rest of your time in the Sugar Bowl. This isn’t a typical boyfriend-girlfriend scenario where you can talk about your love handles just to get affirmation that the 3 Dairy Queen blizzards per week haven’t dented your physique. The more confidence you, the higher his regard for you.

You Must Do Your Homework

Sugar Daddies will not expect you to be well-versed in his field of work. However, you should read up on current events. An POT Sugar Daddy will 9 times out of 10 go for an “8” with a brain, than a “10” airhead. Nothing is worse than a pretty face with nothing to say.

Temper Temper Temper

Let’s face it. You are a strong-willed woman, who knows exactly what she wants. With a strong personality comes an attitude. Keep it in check just as you would at work or during an interview. There are better ways of communicating what you want than yelling via text or voicemail.

What are other Sugar Baby truths?

What other rules do you abide by?

101 Responses to “Four Things Every Pro Sugar Baby Knows”

1. ExquisiteEyes says:

There are some great points made in the blog, but I don’t understand why some Sugar Daddies are so averse to winks! Even in their profiles, some say they will delete winks. I’m more of the kind of person that will email and chat once the other party is interested, but I LIKE to send a wink first…then he can see my profile and if interested, wink back, or email and THEN I can write paragraphs about this or that. I wish some would understand that I don’t want to put my heart and soul into an email showing interest, if I’m not even their type or whatever. I DO read their profiles before I send a wink, but I like the wink option so that there’s just a casual “Are you interested?” or not, before going into length about myself and himself and what I am seeking. So anyone who is averse to winks, please perhaps rethinking your stance. There are a few that I would have sent winks to, but they said in their profile that winks are automatically blocked.

2. rukidding says:

“a Sugar Baby must master the art of attraction and charm. ”

Welp, I guess I’m out, lol.

I quit, dude. Seriously, I am the very antithesis of everything in this article. Too much of a tomboy/ruffian.

3. Miranda says:

Robert Greene, the best selling author of books such as “The 33 strategies of War” and “The 48 Law of Power”, also published a best selling book called “The Art of Seduction”. This is a must read for all sugar babies!

“The book profiles the nine types of seducers and eighteen types of victims, and details aspects of attraction, authenticity, storytelling and negotiation. Greene uses examples from historical figures such as Cleopatra, Giacomo Casanova, Duke Ellington and John F. Kennedy to support the psychology behind seduction.

The 9 Types of Seducers are:
    The Siren
    The Rake
    The Ideal Lover
    The Dandy
    The Coquette
    The Charmer
    The Charismatic
    The Star
    The Natural

The book contains 24 seduction techniques that manipulate everyone’s greatest weakness—the desire for pleasure. Greene saw The Art of Seduction as the logical follow-up to The 48 Laws of Power since seduction is “about power and manipulation as much as it is about romance, about how to make someone fall under your spell.”

Highly recommended! Best of luck in your search!

XOXO Miranda

4. OZSD says:

@ Principium well done on the most subtly egotistical handle!

One of the best birthday presents I ever got was from a former SB who is now one of my Best Friends. I kind of topped up her allowance in advance but she also spent some of her own funds which was very special to me since she was going through a rocky patch at the time. There are some very special people on here (in among the sleazy boof-heads and venal airheads) and even though the sugary things don’t always work out I’ve found that beneficial relationships can still happen.
    @ FB – seriously are you being uber sarcastic in your comments? It’s the only rational explanation!
    @Spicey – ANOTHER great list. On the 5K- 20K thing – you’re right get ready for the backlash but I agree. It’s not that I doubt that an SB is that amazing, it’s just that her saying she is worth that is a turn off. For me sugar has always ended being higher than the more modest level indicated in an SB profile. In fairness though this might be a bit of an Australian cultural thing…we see it as people being ‘up themselves’ to portray such levels of perfection but in the US and Europe maybe it’s seen as merely a realistic indication that you are ‘top of the line’.
    And All – skip all the franchise coffee places! They are all hideous. You are only going to get a great coffee in a cafe with a passionate barista and the right blend.Come to the coffee capital of the southern hemisphere for a great coffee! Although I’m told the best coffee in NY these days is from aussie expat cafes!

5. Spicey says:

Melissa – a full face shot can be a liability unless your career is still in its infancy. I wouldn’t, but that may just be a few of us. Once you post your photo SA can use it FOREVER as they do with other SB photos. ( check out the site as if you were a brand new SD without logging in and you’ll see a TON of faces of women who are no longer active. Your choice!)

6. Melissa says:

Hi everyone. I’m new to the website and have been reading the blog for legitimate and genuine advice. My concern is whether I should post photos of my face or not. I am getting conflicting info on this.
    Thanks :)

7. DaddyGT says:

Actually, the ones that truly take the cup, are the ones where the SB has a group photo with 2 or more girls in it. I think she figures keeping you guessing on which one she is in the photo is part of foreplay.

Heh!

8. Jersey Darling says:

New blog! My thoughts on all this coming later if you guys haven’t moved into a new subject by then…

9. Name_required says:

Sugar’s, whoever wrote this blog is narrow minded. Don’t follow someone else’s script. There is no standard or “stock” SB. Be yourself. SD’s are all different and so should SB’s. I myself would never consider a SB with the author’s profile.

10. Principium says:

And why would I give a rat’s behind as to what FB wants?! Remember that I’m selfish and I want it ALL that I can handle 😀

11. Rosie says:

Haven’t caught up on blog tonight (BF time) but did a quick glance…and I think I’m turned on…

12. Spicey says:

Capitol P – FB talks that way because he wants to be punished, like the naughty little piggybank that he is. But, until he tells me how completely focused he is with his tongue he will not get what he really, really wants. 😉

13. Principium says:

FB: You learn this sh*t off of The Dirty dot Com? Porta Potty? Classic! You Sir, are not only a FB, but also an Sneaky FB 😉

14. Spicey says:

FB – my next post will be in response to girl’s asking how to “price” I’m sure it will piss people off, but there’s a relatively solid science behind my method, based on extensive research. I like to know my competition, well.

Short answer: Unless you honestly believe you’re a ten in looks, class, intelligence, height/weight ratio AND bedroom skills you’re probably going to have to wait a very long time for an SD who will give you more than $5K. (Long talking in Paleolithic eras, and this comes from a certifiably egocentric SB here. $2 – $4K is considered “Great” if the SD is real, and really gift$ that, three months in a row. And yes, you should always expect that he give you amazing! orgasms.)

15. FatBastardSD says:

The best photos are the ones where a girl is with her boyfriend in the picture but has his face blacked out, a close second is group photos with the girlfriends faces blacked out. I always read those profiles carefully because if the SB put that much effort into the photos imagine how good the profile must be! Usually I am disappointed as they are often in the $5K+ category.

16. FatBastardSD says:

Listen to Principium and Spicey girls!

When I see a messy/unkept room I know it’s time to strike with the messages! My thinking is that is you can live in a pigsty then getting good and dirty with me should be no problem…

Don’t even get me started on how sexy bathroom pictures are. Why rent a room if I can take the girl to a porta potty…

Am I the only one getting turned on by this?

17. Spicey says:

Capitol P – I’m completely in agreement! Zero clutter! No Hello Kitty ornaments, curling irons, or discarded shoes. Set up the photo, every inch is the “scene” – or at least have the good sense to crop the laundry and your BF’s shoes out if the image! Think throbbing mattress kitten, not cluttered dorm room Princess.

18. Principium says:

Also to add to Nicey’s posts:

If you are an untidy little minx (generally under the age of 25, from my vast photo experience) please, please, please pick up all the clutter from you floor, before you take a “selfie” Nothing says Chaos & Drama louder than the stuff lying around on your bedroom floor! Your 20 something year old BF may not bat an eyelid, because that is precisely how he keeps his room, but an older established and more polished SD is going to take a pass on you and the only types (older ones) who are going to write to you, are the ones whom you wish they hadn’t!

19. Spicey says:

Okay, since posting my email I’ve received a number of questions from sugars. I’m happy to help, but on questions that I think have general use I’m going to answer the most basic here (so that Jersey can disagree with me and you can get a diversity of opinions).

First off, taking a good selfie:

1. No, you do not need professional photos. You just need a good camera phone and a good photo editing app. I like Adobe Photoshop for .99 cents plus the add on for $2.99 – Instagram is free though and does many of the same tricks.

2. Scene: DO not, EVER! Take a photo of yourself with a bathroom stall or toilet in the background … gross!

3. Scene: any photo you take should be in an environment where a man hopes to see himself (your bed, with a glass of wine, on a beach, in a garden, etc.)

4. I like selfies of my body (cause it’s hot, lol, I’d hope so with all that damn time in the gym!) And, because I learned a really painful lesson posting face pics (even private can be screen grabbed and used to threaten you if an SD is a creeper and you have a semi-public career.) If you’re 19ish and unknown post them private and share at will, and you’ll probably be fine. – just my personal, painful lesson from an SD who tried to blackmail me into sex.

5. To take a good selfie you should snap a lot – like 20-30 photos then choose the best. Don’t grab the first photo you take.

6. If you have good teeth, show them. A lot of girls on SA are Snagglessurausrex, having good teeth is an asset. A nice, tilted angle half smile with teeth showing but eyes cropped artisticly out can grab attention.

7. Suck it in! No photos with fat rolls! Stand up straight, arch your back, and create a smooth line he wants to run his hands over.

7. Class and elegance matter – look the part! Don’t pose in a cheap Forever21 dress if you own a classy looking vintage option. Show a picture of yourself at your best. Not an evening gown, but something you could wear to brunch with his business partner (if he were so inclined).

8. If you’re a “specialist” show it. – if you are, you know what I’m talking about. If you’re not, keep reading.

9. If you’re a big, curvy girl, know that this may limit your pool, but the guys who like curvy tend to ONLY like curvy. Show those lovely, lady layers proudly, he’s on this site looking for you. (Same goes if you’re a tiny spinner).

10. Have a “fun” photo. There are a lot of entitled princesses or pro’s on this site. Set yourself apart: throwing water balloons off the Eiffel Tower, riding a mule in the Grand Canyon. I once posted a photo of myself with a backpack and ponytail after hiking 16 miles through Zion Canyon and men loved it, ’cause it showed that I’m more than just a “pretty girl.”

20. Principium says:

Alas the pool in which I swim in is uses salt water (saline) filtration :( I need to join a pretend sugar pool soon. Who knows, I may be able do back-to-back lengths of that kind of pool :)

21. Spicey says:

Capitol P – I bare my itty bitty booty and you talk of holding your breath under water? Perhaps you’re swimming in the wrong sugar pool. 😉

*She says, purring, and petting his arm*

22. Principium says:

Care to dial up the temp dial a bit higher Lo?

23. Lo says:

wow things just got really hot in here all of a sudden

24. Principium says:

Did I ever mention that when I swim in a 1/2 Olympic size pool, I tend to do a few complete laps while completely submerged under water? (not sequentially) It has really helped me a with certain aspect of my stamina :)

25. Spicey says:

Capitol P and Jersey – what FB really wants is to be blindfolded, tied down, and to have me ride his face for hours until I’m exhausted with orgasm.

He likes to pretend he’s selfish in bed (which is why I continue to poke him) but really, he gave himself away long ago. A fat man loves to eat, and what better than sugar pie?

26. Spicey says:

Roxie – for you and FB only, and for just tonight, my itty bitty booty shorts will make an appearance?

Anyone want to spank me?

27. Lo says:

why would I need my GRE flashcards when I can just come to this blog !

28. Jersey Darling says:

@FatBastard, eagerly awaiting a gravatar of you… 😉

29. FatBastardSD says:

@Principium

A man’s reach must always exceed his grasp. I am my biggest fan.

30. Principium says:

FB your solipsism reference was only in the cotext of these blogs, unless you are truly a legend in your own mind IRL too 😀

31. FatBastardSD says:

@Jersey Darling

(Imagine me with a Bevis or Butthead voice) You said bush…

32. FatBastardSD says:

@Principium

I had to look up what solipsistic ment.

Does not seem to fit in with how I understand the world. I can read a scientific paper that describes an experiment, or a mathematics book that has the proof of a theorem in it. Now obviously these don’t come from my own mind and I probably don’t understand them at first. If I choose (and am intellectually able) to, I can replicate the proof or the experiment. This would tell me that there are truths outside of my mind. Have I misunderstood the definition of solipsistic?

That said I am the only person who is correct about the topics we discuss on the blog.

33. Jersey Darling says:

“Oh sooo solipsistic ;)”

Now that you mention it I think all our responses to the trifecta were!

34. Jersey Darling says:

@Principium Why use my hands when there are more effective weapons?

35. Principium says:

@ Jersey: “Oh I have ways to barter with FatBastard, pretty sure I could make him cave!”

Let me guess! The come-hither finger gesture technique?

36. Principium says:

@ FB: “I am real. I can afford an allowance. I will give you the allowance.”

Oh sooo solipsistic 😉

37. Jersey Darling says:

Oh I have ways to barter with FatBastard, pretty sure I could make him cave!

38. Jersey Darling says:

@Principium: “I believe that at the beginning of any courtship a little bit of mischief is necessary.”

Oh believe me I know, it definitely adds to the fun. I’m one of the most understatedly mischievous people I know 😉 I’m just very subtle about it (sometimes – Spicey has caught me out a few times…).

If FatBastard is related to Dick then I’m related to Bush.

39. Principium says:

FB: Don’t reveal yourself. Keep up the mystery. It appears that the ladies find the mystery factor of looks a bit seductive. You playful cad pretending to be a (sugar) dad 😉

40. DaddyInTraining says:

This is a very good article. Anyone following this template will have a lot of success.

41. Jersey Darling says:

I won’t lie, I’m dying to see what FatBastard looks like.

42. London Girl says:

@FatBastard, you do make me laugh!

But you have a point, context is everything…

43. Principium says:

@ FB: you don’t happen to be related to the former VP Dick Cheney, would Ya? 😉

44. FatBastardSD says:

@Principium

“I thought that the trifecta was being extremely good looking, extremely wealthy & extremely well endowed. The youngsters these days! They just keep shifting the goal post.”

Everything must be taken in context. This guy was sending a message from the SA site. My definition of the SA trifecta:

I am real. I can afford an allowance. I will give you the allowance.

Charm is overrated by the way. Next thing you know you will be telling me I have to worry about giving orgasms!

45. Jersey Darling says:

Sane* seriously my autocorrect is so whimsical when choosing its corrections.

46. Jersey Darling says:

Silly me, I feel like the trifecta is normal, same and reasonable.

47. Principium says:

@ Rosie, I didn’t say I wasn’t negotiable 😉 The come-hither finger works like a charm with Moi…

DianaSB will not want Pinkelicious. I already have inside info on what she prefers 😉

48. Principium says:

49. Rosie says:

“For instance if Rosie & I went to Lulu Lemon, I’ll buy myself two articles and buy her one (the amount spent could still tilt to her favor) If she picks up three, I make sure that I pick up 5 items, or put one of hers back, if I can’t find 5 things which I like.” -Principium

What if I bat my eyelashes and use my come-hither finger to let you take a peek in the fitting room? Then will you just get 2 pieces while I get 3 pieces and we pick up 2 items in beach blanket blue and pinkelicious for DianaSBinOC? (Yes, those are real LLL colors!) I’m a negotiator after all! 😉

@Lo

Lol! Looks like you missed your “Trifecta” boat!

I really must work now. Damn magnetic pull of this blog!

50. Principium says:

@ Nicey:

“love me some La Mille coffee in Silver Lake, but ice cream is only good when made in Utah at Aggie’s where we understand the proper fat to sugar ratios”

Oh I am sure that we’ll need to have a complete understanding of fat to “sugar” ratio when interacting with you Miss 😉

51. Principium says:

@ Jersey,

Haha! No, that is not my M.O. (BTW, sometimes disagreement or discourse is healthy, because reasonably minded people get to understand the other’s POV)

I believe that at the beginning of any courtship a little bit of mischief is necessary. Some guys are staunch believers in complete a**holery, but I don’t condone the complete jerk behavior. That is the “college bro game” and I well past that phase at this age.

Sadly, what the other guy did was shopping cruelty if he had promised you a shopping experience(2%, really?!) I’m a tease and like to tease! For instance if Rosie & I went to Lulu Lemon, I’ll buy myself two articles and buy her one (the amount spent could still tilt to her favor) If she picks up three, I make sure that I pick up 5 items, or put one of hers back, if I can’t find 5 things which I like 😉

Teasing & pleasing is sexy in my books, but shopping cruelty does not leave a good lasting impression.

52. Lo says:

some youngish guy I just sort of rejected in my inbox for being super cocky was like “you would’ve liked me. I’m cute, successful and normal. The trifecta” So that’s what they call themselves now?

53. Lo says:

I’m 5’10″, size 2-4 (depending on brand) with D cups.

mmmmmmmmmmm

54. Rosie says:

“lol I love the picture to this new blog entry. Such drama!” -Lo

Lol! I love it too. Seems the last few photos are depicting the classic A&E type sugary romances!

55. Rosie says:

“Finally read the article and find it cliché. I think many girls on the site believe they are the perfect SB, but how many really are?” -JerseyDarling

I feel another way to look at it is that there IS a perfect SB for every SD. And vice versa. But I always choose to look at things from a positive angle.

“Most guys on here don’t expect perfection.” -JerseyDarling

Agreed. Moreover, every guy’s perception of perfection differs greatly.

“Yes there are some things I will do for an SD that I don’t usually do otherwise..” -JerseyDarling

I’m the exact kind of girlfriend as I was an SB. I do all the things for my BF as I did for my past SDs. The only difference is there’s less compartmentalizing and boundaries because I never wanted to fall in love with my SDs. Just made for better arrangements (in my opinion) because there was no need to be “on” or “act” as others have put it. Again, just my approach. Doesn’t make it right or wrong. Just different.

The advice I give here is not one size fits all, but what has worked for me. If it helps just one new SB, that makes me happy. :-)

@Spicey

I vote your next gravatar needs to be an itty bitty booty shorts shot! All in favor, say sugar! 😉

“I’m a fan of online shopping.” -DianaSBinOC

Oh how I wish I could shop online. Would make life so much easier. I’m 5’10”, size 2-4 (depending on brand) with D cups. Many brands seem to think if you’re tall with breasts you must wear size 10+. And vice versa they seem to think if you’re a size 2-4, you must be short. I have to try everything on. :-/

Off to work for me! Hope you all have a wonderful day! xx

56. Lo says:

lol I love the picture to this new blog entry. Such drama!

57. DianaSBinOC says:

“Beg to differ here. Maybe it was just my experience, but I met a gent who flew into NY for a shopping trip and wanted me to accompany him. I basically got to stand there as he ooh’d and aah’d everything for himself. He did end up buying me something I pointed out that I had wanted for months, and it was (doing the math) less than 2% of what he had spent on himself. A $100 present basically. I spent half of that just on transportation to meet him.”

The only thing wrong with this is the word “gent” because surely he wasn’t one. I’m a fan of online shopping. No lines, no waiting plus the added benefit of knowing that your clothing was pulled right from the factory instead of being worn by a bunch of stranger bodies. You also don’t have to deal with the loud music blaring throughout the entire store while you’re figuring out what items you’re truly serious in purchasing.

58. Spicey says:

Capitol P – love me some La Mille coffee in Silver Lake, but ice cream is only good when made in Utah at Aggie’s where we understand the proper fat to sugar ratios.

Utah is the most consumed ice cream state per capita for a reason you know.

My booty shorts and peeking ass cheeks have their feelings hurt. As a consequence I won’t be posting a Gravatar of my white bikini against turquoise waters.

59. Jersey Darling says:

Most guys on here don’t expect perfection. There are two overall categories of men on here. One is focused on the bedroom, and could care less about hearing you talk for the most part. The other tends to prefer more of a connection and they generally prefer someone real. Share about your day, just keep it light. Believe it or not, if you have a problem (but not a new problem every day) they actually do want to hear about it. They tend to appreciate you letting them into your world. Either way, you have to learn to read the person you are with.

Yes there are some things I will do for an SD that I don’t usually do otherwise, like making sure my nail polish isn’t chipped or that my skin is super-duper extra soft, but these things are simply finishing touches. No man has ever complained if I keep my nails natural or noticed if I didn’t lotion my skin (it is impeccably soft anyway 😉 ) and honestly, if we’re doing anything active like swimming, snorkeling etc that nail polish is going to come right off anyway.

@Principium, you’ve finally said something I disagree with! 😀 “When you ladies go shopping, you often get so consumed and wrapped up in your shopping bliss that you almost forget about anyone else … A guy who lets them know that he is also in on the shopping self-treat, gets their attention really fast!”

I ended up leaving and not spending the rest of the weekend with him as planned because the greed was a repellant. Am I grateful for the gift? Sure. Would I rather have stayed home and not bothered at all? YES. Not a quality I look for in an SD.

I’m sure this isn’t what you do, but if you are going to spoil a girl, let her feel spoiled. That is the purpose, right? Why dilute it? Sure, most of us won’t care if you spend on yourself and we’ll enjoy that you’re having fun too. But I know I keep an eye on how the money is being proportionally spent… and I’m sure I’m not the only girl who does that.

60. DianaSBinOC says:

@Principium:) haha you know me well.

“The use of the word “Pro” was a very bad and unfortunate choice in the title. I’m eagerly awaiting for DianaSB to come in at any time and fire off a few ballistic missiles”

PRO?!!??!! WHAT THE…

One time I actually agree with FB that “pro” was probably the worst word to use. Still I feel that most of the points are pretty much dead on.

Hot Bitch accounted for! lol

I’m a fan of Bebe’s athletic attire. They usually don’t make the usual drab browns, blacks but take a pop in color with turquoise, cobalt, lavender etc.

61. Rosie says:

Lol, Princi! You don’t really believe for a minute that our cutsie, wootsie FattyBooBoo is interested in charm school, do you?

I must say though, I finally realized what he was eluding too early on (share the booty short pictures already!) and I totally missed it! I’m already used to being on guard with our FBSD that I didn’t even see it. That’s a DUH for me! Blonde moment!

OH yes, I know Peet’s Coffee. Way better than Starbuck’s! One of my favorite coffee spots in LA is Coupa Café!

62. Principium says:

Lesson in charm for FB:

“Come on who are you trying to fool here? But like I said if I see pictures of these “itty, bitty, booty work-out shorts with peekaboo ass cheeks barely hanging out” from multiple angles, close ups and in a variety of poses I might be willing to believe you.?” … Not so charming

“Come on Rosie! You know that you can not post up those pictures of the “itty, bitty, booty work-out shorts with peekaboo ass cheeks barely hanging out” … Because I’ll just have to refuse to peek even if taken from multiple angles, close ups and in a variety of poses… Reason being that if you do so, we’ll just have to get together and make like a million babies! But so no to ruin that perfectly shaped feminine & sexy body of yours, let’s just settle for a bottle of Brunello Di Montalcino instead :)

FB you are almost there, just need to rearrange your words & thoughts. Remember your ABCs: Always Be Charmng 😉

63. Principium says:

@ FB: You are supposed to sweat after a strenuous workout, but not necessarily “stink” unless have not showered regularly in which case the unwashed bacteria will cause a more noticeable pungent scent. I am well groomed (hey now) and shower at least twice a day, so I’m not worried about being stinky!

The whole idea of anti-stink material is not really to mask the BO, but say if you go hiking, camping, etc; and throw your workout cloths among your other cloths in a packed backpack or whatever, your other cloths will not easily absorb the smell of your unwashed workout cloths.

It may be purely a marketing tactic, but I swear by it, because i can wear the same workout shorts or tank-top with the anti stink and will not have to wash it (depending on how sweaty the get) if I hang them to dry and wish to reuse them a second time. Conserving water & energy by less water usage is not a bad thing either.

@ Rosie: Try Peets Coffee in you have them in your neck of the woods. For corp owned coffee shops, it is the Nordstrom of coffee chains.

64. Rosie says:

Ssssshhhh. Damn, FB. You said the B word. S(he) might come out of hiding now! You’ll just have to believe me lover. That look is reserved for working out at home or past SD foreplay.

I might return tomorrow with true confessions that I’m really a 400 pound woman and have only ever used said booty shorts at snot rags during allergy season. Sorry.

65. FatBastardSD says:

@Rosie

Please. Are you sure are not Beck in disguise. I mean you make all of these wild claims of “itty, bitty, booty work-out shorts with peekaboo ass cheeks barely hanging out”, but the best you can do is post a stock photo? Come on either post some photos of yourself in said attire from multiple angles and in multiple poses or just admit that I was right all along.

66. Rosie says:

Well, of course, I’m trying to fool YOU, our misbegotten corpulent SD! Who else?

I’m talking about shorts like these: [\img]http://www.almostathletes.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/booty.shorts.jpg/[\img]

And you, my dear, don’t have to like that look. Like what you like and hopefully your SB pays attention and gives you what you like. Maybe you can find her a crotchless Hazmat suit?

Different strokes (and different “upstrokes”) for different blokes, right? 😉

67. FatBastardSD says:

@Rosie

68. FatBastardSD says:

@ Principium

They even have anti-stink clothing at this Lu Lu Lemon online store. I mean what the hell is that about, you are supposed to stink after working out. Next thing you know people will start getting upset because you stink up the toilet after taking a shit. People want things nice and clean all the time, takes away from the fun. Let me tell you last time my SB were at a hotel the staff had to wear hazmat suits to clean the room.

69. Rosie says:

Geeeeeez, FattyBooBoo!

You’re totally missing my point. My advice is not the “itty, bitty, booty work-out shorts with peekaboo ass cheeks” part. My advice is to make an effort to BE sexy! What I described is a look I said MY SD preferred ON ME. And it was purely accidental that he even saw me dressed that way (in private…I don’t wear that look out in public) and he said it turned him on to see me in that way more than a cocktail dress and heels.

70. FatBastardSD says:

@Rosie

Sorry I just don’t think you are giving good advise here. Until I see photos of “itty, bitty, booty work-out shorts with peekaboo ass cheeks barely hanging out” from multiple angles, close ups and in a variety of poses I won’t be changing my mind any time soon.

71. Rosie says:

PS: I loathe Starbucks.

72. Rosie says:

FatBastardSD

Oh yes! That look is very sexxxy!!! I’d wear it. And I’m starting to think you like to engage in disputes. That’s alright. I love a healthy banter. 😉

I never said you liked yoga pants wearing, granola eating, tree hugging, Starbucks drinking women. I mentioned above that another SB truth I would add is the SB should always be well-groomed, sexy and polished…even when on a hiking date. You said you disagreed that every SD wants his SB in an evening gown…I used yoga pants as an example of another way to be sexy instead of sweat pants. I didn’t have YOU in mind specifically when I used that as an example. I don’t know what you like or what you think is sexy. My point is, SBs should make an effort to be sexy. Whatever that sexy is will be different for every SB and every SD. Hell, I had an SD who preferred to see me in itty, bitty, booty work-out shorts with peekaboo ass cheeks barely hanging out, a ponytail and no makeup. So he got that look from me as often as I could give it to him.

73. FatBastardSD says:

Trying Jersey Darlings trick

@Rosie

A simple top and shorts:

[\img]http://www.justjared.com/photo-gallery/221201/angelina-jolie-tomb-raider-costume07/[\img]

Looks pretty damn sexy to me. Just because I am based in California does not mean I am attracted to women who wear yoga pants, shop at whole foods, and drink Starbucks by the bucketload.

74. Principium says:

Nicey, I’d love to take you out for an ice cream and you don’t want to know the terror that I become at an ice cream parlor!

75. Principium says:

@ Rosie, I already like this high status East Coast version of Me. Say Hi to Me, eh, Him from Me :)

Too true, there has been instances when I went shopping at LLL and ended up with more bags for myself than my lover! It’s not about being greedy, but a little bit of selfishness keeps women on their toes and here’s why:

When you ladies go shopping, you often get so consumed and wrapped up in your shopping bliss that you almost forget about anyone else. If your man is lucky, he may get a very inconsequential gift. So when it comes to this scenario men are often more giving. A man who has the means should never be cheap with his means, but when he spends more on himself, he lets the lover know that he knows when it comes to shopping, women are pretty ruthless and selfish (although by nature women are generally very selfless and nurturing in many other ways, specially when the oxytocin kicks in) so a guy who lets them know that he is also in on the shopping self-treat, gets their attention really fast!

I guess some men just have a naughty yet nicey vibe about them and some often come across as being butt-hurt 😀

76. Rosie says:

Therein lies the answer, no, Spicey?

You can maintain that “on” feeling (or that state of BEING, I’d rather say) if you don’t date loser guys, find a job you’re passionate about so even when it’s demanding, you still love what you do and hopefully that passion makes you enough to take care of the pesky bills. :-) Yes, I’m very idealistic, but it has helped more than hurt me.

77. Spicey says:

I love the feeling I get when I’m “on” as an SB. I call it performing in my head. SB Spicey is confident and clever and sweet and will f*ck all night with no thought to the neighbors or deadlines or my sister’s baby shower.

I wish I could be her all the time, but the world tries to take the sugar out of us through loser boyfriends, demanding jobs, and those pesky bills.

78. Spicey says:

Capitol P – I would be willing to volunteer as the recipient of said yoga pants. Size 2, and I’ll Gravatar your generosity. Look how nicey I can be. 😉

79. Rosie says:

@Principium

You crack me up! I swear I know you. You remind me of a good guy friend of mine. But he lives on the east coast so I know you’re not him. He’ll take his GF shopping and end up buying more for himself! Lol Yes, let’s all take FB out for a little LLL love and rip away his sinister views about people. 😉 (I think it was Jersey who said the other other night, she thinks he’s really a softie underneath. I believe this too!)

FatBastardSD

I don’t really see it as being “on”. It’s just choosing to BE that way. Sure we all have bad moments (we’re human) but we get over it and go back to being the sexy beasts that we are. 😉

80. sweetie says:

Hehehe, in a bromance kind of way, only, P!

81. Principium says:

Sorry Sweetie, I only butter my bread on one side. My tenderness is only avail for my flock of hens 😉

82. sweetie says:

You should, P! FB needs a little tender lovin’ :)

83. Principium says:

@ Rosie: “There are sexy hiking/yoga pants”

Any particular brand you have in mind? 😉 Should we alert FBSD to the existence of LuLu Lemon nearest to him? 😉

I had a date planned with a POT SB about 3 weeks ago, a week after I was on the site. It fell through the day before the event and I never pursued to set up a further date. I thought I was going to like this girl, so I had a nice LLL gift card in my wallet, just in case 😉 Anyway, since I went ahead and used like 2/3 of it on myself (I’m selfish in that way. LOL) but there’s a little over $100 still left on it. Question is, should I take FB shopping with me and gift him the rest to bromance and bond with him?

84. Lo says:

Lol rosie…

85. Principium says:

The use of the word “Pro” was a very bad and unfortunate choice in the title. I’m eagerly awaiting for DianaSB to come in at any time and fire off a few ballistic missiles 😉

I do get it that Pro is a truncated word for professional, but in this context, Pro can have a very negative connotation for someone who is new to this field and had stumbled over in here, be it whether from traditional or an adult type of online website!

I think that the substance of the article refers to SB’ing in the context of being a serious-minded SB, instead of an SB who has taken up SB’ing as her prime vocation. A poor taste of a title!

86. Rosie says:

@FatBastardSD

Um, when I said don’t wear saggy babby sweat pants hiking, I didn’t mean wear an evening gown. Duh. There are sexy hiking/yoga pants.

87. FatBastardSD says:

@Jersey Darling

“Pro” was not the best choice of word.

@Rosie

Every guy likes a woman who takes care of her looks but I would hope that wearing an evening gown to a hike or game of tennis or round of golf is not what most SD’s would expect.

@sweetie

Is it realistic? I think most people would snap eventually if they always had to be “on”.

88. Rosie says:

@Jersey – that was my initial reaction too. I think another choice of word would’ve been better. Like DESIRABLE or something?

89. Rosie says:

“Can we expect the same, Rosie?” -sweetie

Well, if you mean those exact same things, no. Women have different desires in general, don’t you think? I would say that whatever it is we desire and are attracted to in the other person can be expected. If a man is attracted to me and chooses to be with me (out of any other woman he could be with) because I’m sexy, smart, funny, horny, extraordinary, etc, then of course he would eventually lose attraction if I stopped being those things. (Why do you think married men seek arrangements?) If I’m attracted to a man because he is chivalrous, generous, giving and good in bed and he stopped being any of those things, I would probably lose interest. So in that regard, yes, we can expect the same. Make sense?

90. Jersey Darling says:

Haven’t read the article yet but the title makes me cringe… Pro Sugar Baby?

91. sweetie says:

Can we expect the same, Rosie?

92. DaddyGT says:

My biggest problem with all these FIXNUM things every SB/SD should [insert verb] type of articles, is that they seem to assume that there is one type of SB/SD/SM relationship that everyone falls into.

A cursory read through the blog comments though, reveals that this is far from the case though.

93. Rosie says:

Principium is an equal opportunity SD! Lol

94. Rosie says:

@sweetie

As a sugar baby? Very realistic. If that’s what you choose. Everything is choice. I can keep my sexy physique by working out and eating right OR I can eat doughnuts sit on the couch and get lumpy. I can stay smart and continue getting smarter by reading and surrounding myself with intelligent friends OR I can dumb myself down by watching idiotic reality shows and reading gossip mags. (I do indulge in trash mags from time to time – esp on long flights!) And the horny part? I feel sorry for the woman who got short-changed in the libido department!

All of the above is even more so realistic in an arrangement. Not impossible, but harder to do in real world day to day relationships.

95. sweetie says:

P, hehehe! No, you didn’t!!!

96. Principium says:

All you 10 airheads can come over to me. I’m all inclusive and pitch a big tent.

Oops! Did I just say that? 😀

97. sweetie says:

Wonder Woman!

So, pretty much be on your best behavior at all times, super sexy, super smart, super horny, super sweet, super extraordinary. Lots of superlatives there. Is that realistic?

98. Rosie says:

Truths 2, 3 and 4 should apply to traditional dating as well. Just shoot me if a typical boyfriend-girlfriend relationship means he has to listen to me wine about my muffin top. (Why ever point it out to him?!) That’s what martinis with my girlfriends are for.

Other Sugar Baby truths I would add:

– Always ALWAYS put forth every effort to be femininely well-groomed, sexy and polished. Super soft oft skin, no chipped nail polish, pay attention to your feet and toes! Even if the date is hiking, no saggy baggy sweat pants. He should still want to jump your bones right there on the dirt trail. 😉

– Find out what he likes. Do it often.

99. Spicey says:

I absolutely agree with every line in this blog. This is sugar dating, not real world dating.

100. Spicey says:

First! Haha

101. Angela says:

All personalities and perspectives are welcome in the blog, while personal attacks and name calling are not. It’s inevitable that there will be disagreements but let’s handle it as mature adults with class to keep the dialog constructive and respectful. Please refer to the “Blog Etiquette” for more details. For the newbies, please take a look at the “Sugar Daddy Dating Tips” section on the right for a list of commonly discussed topics and the “SD and SB Blog List” section to see the perspective of other sugars. Now comment away and let’s enjoy the blog…