Everyone has, or at least should have, a bucket list. Life is too short, and it is best enjoyed with someone else. Whether your arrangement is a friendship or a romance, one should always aspire to make the experience sweeter.
Here are some memorable ways to add a dash of spice to any sugar couple’s lifestyle:
- Run a marathon/amazing race together (And survive).
- Take a class together (Dancing, language, photography, etc.).
- Crash a random party (Wedding, birthday, etc.).
- Go sky-high minus the airplane (Helicopter, hot-Air Balloon, hang gliding, etc.).
- Ride something other than a car (Horse, camel, elephant, etc.).
- Take a road trip across the U.S.
Food and Drink
- Cook an entire (edible) meal together.
- Literally eat food from its origin (Pizza in Italy, etc.).
- Go wine tasting.
R & R
- Re-enact the Corona commercial (Relax on a remote beach).
- Devote an entire afternoon to a couple’s spa.
- Kiss under the pouring rain a la The Notebook.
- Watch the sunrise (Bonus points if you stay up all night).
- Undress each other (Pretty self-explanatory).
- Have sex in public (Without getting caught).
- Cut the line at a club.
- Rent a yacht for the day.
- Start a joint business venture.
What are some other “bucket list” activities that you wish to accomplish? What have you already accomplished?