Destination Dating: Not Just For Sugar

Sun. Sand. Romance. Anyone can fall in love in paradise, but not every body can have the chance to. Or can they…? Luxurious travel-dates aren’t just for Sugar Daddies and Sugar Babies anymore. More and more lovely ladies are accompanying generous gents on amazing destination dates to places like Miami, Las Vegas, Rio, Fiji, Paris, Milan, and Dubai – and they find each other on MissTravel.com.  Inside Edition recently followed two members, Haley & Justin on their destination date. Destination: Grand Bahamas!

Justin is a 28 year old insurance agent from Oklahoma. Haley is a 20 year old waitress from Colorado. Justin was a single bachelor, traveling to the Bahamas for a billiards tournament, alone. Haley was the girl-next-door who had yet to venture out her own backyard. Enter MissTravel.com. Justin was looking for a travel companion, and Haley was looking for someone to travel with. Justin flew Haley down to the Bahamas for their first date, which as a destination date, happened to be five days in paradise. Justin had booked two hotel rooms at the Grand Lucayan Resort, situated right on the beach. He took Haley to five star restaurants, and paid for them to jet ski around the island, and swim with the dolphins. The rest of the travel-date consisted of long walks on the beach, napping in hammocks, dancing to local bands and frolicking in the ocean.

Justin & Haley left the Bahamas as a couple, and are currently making plans to turn their long distance love into a same-city relationship- and they are not alone. MissTravel is responsible for bringing many people together, forming long lasting relationships that began with a destination date. But just as many casual travel daters have been formed, with thousands of beautiful girls dating abroad. So, whether you are looking to date internationally, or looking for a partner-in-crime to travel the globe with, MissTravel could be your final destination for travel-romance. If you love to travel and you haven’t joined MissTravel yet, you are certainly missing out. After all, it’s a long trip alone.

What is your idea of the perfect travel date destination?

Have you tried MissTravel yet? What has your experience been like?

19 Responses to “Destination Dating: Not Just For Sugar”

1. Joe says:

@lisa I agree. Not so sure it’s safe to just leave the country and meet a complete stranger. They might have laws that favor them over you if something happens.

she lucked out with the guy. personally, i think its scary to go to another country to meet someone you don’t really know.

3. Madridista says:

@Proud 2 be a mulatta — Well my parents know I travel for work and football events, so they wouldn’t know specifics to figure out whether it’s for work or sugar. I just check in to tell them I’m ok. When I started doing it in high school before job excuse, I’d tell them I’m at a friend’s for a long weekend or away at a sports tournaments (I used to play tennis). Most of my SB friends and I haven’t lived with our parents since high school and went to a uni that’s a few hours away, so most weekends & vacation days we could come and go in and out of the country and how would our parents know? Just send them an email/text that says you’re doing fine and busy studying. It depends on how much you want them to know or not know what you’re doing and how often you communicate and what your family situation and dynamic is like.

It’s not that difficult to keep travel on the DL from parents if you follow these rules: never post any pictures on social networks of where you’ve been and never mention you’ve been to those places to anyone who might mention it to them (i.e. family friends, extended family members, etc.). Better off, if you just pretend like you’ve never been there, but want to go some day. I recently went on a short trip with my mother to a place I’ve travelled with my SD many times before and she had no clue I’ve been there before.

4. Proud 2 be a mulatta says:

I have a very important question for sugar babies 25 and younger. Im 2#. How do you explain to your parents why you are going on a trip outside of amerixa? I mean won’t they want to know? Do you lie and say he is your boydriend? This is for the girls who want to travel

5. I LoveWestCoastGirl says:

To Russian SB.

Spasibo. :) дорогая.

Только я совсем не меркантильная и это мне очень мешает в жизни. :)
    Так я это как аутотреннинг для себя пишу :)))

6. RussianSB says:

@ILoveYouWestCoastGirl – you full of wisdom, Dear, as always !
    I made ”holodets” – can’t wait New Year !
    @Tequila… is Tamales so big – that one is enough to fed all security team ?
    When I bring abnormal amount Cuban sigars (for all my ex SDs), I must give one box to security. And it is not joke, guys …

7. JustATequilaSD says:

@RussianSB
    I wouldn’t let you leave the U.S. without a suitcase full of tamales. Just make sure you give one to the security team at the airport so they let you smuggle them onto the plane. :)

8. I LoveWestCoastGirl says:

“the opportunity to fall in love in an exotic place”

To fall in love in an exotic place … and then… ? come home with a broken heart to your broken корыто. (with no compensation for your emotional loss).

Hopefully next time this rich successful guy travels he will pick you again , but since he is on the site and gets many offers daily … he might pick next girl for next exotic place.

9. Jennifer says:

@russiansb MissTravel isn’t about allowances or paying someone to accompany you on a trip. Many girls would love the chance to travel, and are looking for a generous man who can make that a part of their lifestyle. Some girls are just happy to be given the opportunity to fall in love in an exotic place. It’s not for everyone, but the incentive here is a mutual love of travel.

10. flyr says:

Treasured makes some great points.

I think the alternative for the guy to travel to her location, meet, see if they are comfortable and then decide. Probably not travel too far from her location. Did this a number of years ago. We met at a small general aviation airport, had lunch and then departed for a long weekend on California’s north coast. Wha helped to make if work is that we had communicated by email and also by phone for some time before making the plans.

11. Treasured says:

As I perfectly well can afford to travel by myself, I would rather go alone or with my friends/family than risk being stuck somewhere with a person who would turn out as a complete jerk.

Add an allowance to that all and you are an escort. Not that I don’t think that SB is, in fact, an escort, but just a step up. I would say more of a courtesan/geisha.

I did go travelling with my SD, but only after I was sure I will be comfortable with him.

BUT, for a student, someone who can’t afford the travel, it might be a good option to see the world.

12. RussianSB says:

Maybe to Huston, to taste famous Tamales . If I were Britney Spears I send my jet for Tamales :)

13. RussianSB says:

Only for someone special, Tequila… or for someone very rich… or for both !
    But not travel for travel sake !

14. JustATequilaSD says:

@RussianSB
    I figure this would be your favorite topic. Please tell me that RussianSB is not tired of travel. This will make me cry. :(

15. RussianSB says:

But perfect site quality, as always, it just doesn’t work for me. I have been everywhere, try everything, I have not voyage passion anymore.

16. RussianSB says:

Definatly not girl-next-door !

17. RussianSB says:

Haley is cute, model like, with nice teeth !

18. RussianSB says:

Helloooo ! Miss Travel not include sponsor part – boys said no allowanse, only travel.
    Then it must be no boomboom only travel, but I hardly believe :)

19. Jennifer says:

All personalities and perspectives are welcome in the blog, while personal attacks and name calling are not. It’s inevitable that there will be disagreements but let’s handle it as mature adults with class to keep the dialog constructive and respectful. Please refer to the “Blog Etiquette” for more details. For the newbies, please take a look at the “Sugar Daddy Dating Tips” section on the right for a list of commonly discussed topics and the “SD and SB Blog List” section to see the perspective of other sugars. Now comment away and let’s enjoy the blog!!