A sugar moment to remember…
In 2010, the Sugar Daddy dating scene or ‘sub-culture’ saw many milestones. Many new sugar moments were experienced last year, from newbies just starting out on their sugar quest, to those who have more experience with dating on SeekingArrangement.com.
There have been many stories and discussions shared by sugar blog ladies and gents over the last year.
Here are some of the resolutions Sugar Daddies and Sugar Babies have made here in 2010 and 2011:
- Using good judgment: Remember and utilize the Sugar Baby & Sugar Daddy tips and advice from the great members of this blog, especially regarding photos, travel, and ‘test-drives’.
- Paying more attention to the ‘hidden signals’ that are in profiles and emails.
- Exercising more patience in your sugar search: Plenty of patience is needed in Sugarland, not only to find an arrangement that would be truly mutually beneficial, but also during the course of a sugar relationship. Many sugars have noticed the need for patience even after they’ve found a Sugar Daddy or Sugar Baby, especially surrounding the issues of sex and money. FoxNews.com recently reported new findings that show “delaying sex makes for a more satisfying and stable relationship later on”.
- Recognize – and accept – that not everyone you’re interested in will be interested in you, and that’s okay.
- New profile with better photos
Do you have any memories from the sugar blog last year? Care to share?