Happy Valentine’s Day!

Happy Valentine’s Day!

Tell a Sugar something Sweet 😀

Happy Valentines Day!

HenriLouis (Sugar Daddy Blogger):

“Today is Valentine’s Day.
It has grown into a very important day in the life of any girl.
This is the day someone steps forward and tells you how special you are
and how important you are in the life of the other, your soulmate.
All of you girls I would take in my arms and look into your eyes and offer you a tender loving kiss.  Don’t laugh, in cyberspace anything is possible.
Hope I will be the first in the race to tell you
YOU ARE MY VALENTINE.
You are too far away, so I cannot bring a little present with my romantic wishes. But I have found a way to to leave an indelible impression on you of this day, it is about my weblog kiss.
Here is my Valentine’s present for all of you in the form of a poem.

HENRI KISSED ME

Henri kissed me when we met that Valentines’ Day,
Jumping from the blog we sat in.
Time you thief ! who love to get
Sweets into your SB wishlist, put that in.
Say I’m weary, say I’m sad;
Say that health and SD wealth have missed me;
Say I’m growing old, but add-
Henri kissed me !

Hope I made your day special,

HenriLouis”

304 Responses to “Happy Valentine’s Day!”

1. Hargus says:

Nice post. There’s a similar topic thats related to this in Yahoo answers or Google groups, I think. I’ll find the link and post it back here.

2. Helmig says:

I agree with you 99% but wonder if you have really looked at the whole picture. DOn’t mean to be critical just food for thought.

3. Vaughan says:

I must compliment you on your web site.
    I am from Syria and bad know English, give true I wrote the following sentence: “Purchase delta air lines airline tickets.”

THX :-), Vaughan.

4. jj says:

Thanks for all the replies about asking for a cosmetic procedure. I am nervous to ask but I will just go ahead and do it, the worst that can happen is he says it’s too much money or he doesn’t agree with it. I’ll keep everyone posted on what happens lol.

5. HenriLouis*294522 says:

Good morning !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Rise and shine. It is seven in the morning over here.
    For some reason or other I kept gettting awake through the night.
    It must have been the vibes from my family here.
    I just read all the messages through and it seems someone placed a nasty remark, that Stephan deleted on the request of most of you.
    Well done.
    There should be kindness among us.
    Now for some girly talk.
    When I get home I always take off my shoes, because of the street dirt.
    I have light marble tiles on the floor all over. Very simple to vacuum clean.
    Especially when my black lab was still alive. You would not believe how dog’s hair get into every nook and cranny. One day (soon I hope) I will have another black lab, so as to walk the dog with my pot SB.
    Nice dream, what !
    Now and then I mop the floor, very practical. Only in the living room I have a rug on the floor where the two settees are.
    I have been in the far East and everybody there sleeps with a roll, it is a kind of long cushion, circa 1,5 meters and rather thick. You clasp it between your legs.
    It absorbes the transpiration in the tropical heat.
    The name ? In Behassa Indonesia it is called a guling.
    The rest of the world calls it A DUTCH WIFE !
    It seems that all the boys in America have a life size doll in their bed (saw that on TV).
    Well here is another difference in culture, preferences vary.
    Just give me that SB please.
    I find it a hilarious name.
    Enjoy your day, so will I going to the gym

6. LOL Love Or Lust says:

10 read messages…1 reply…

hehehe

mine is at the top of my bed. It’s the first thing I bought when I moved away from my family, walked down to target, got body pillow. lol

I’m going to turn in now. Sleeping late in the morning and going out in the early afternoon for an eye exam. will order computer in the morning and contacts when I get home in the evening (it’s cheaper to get them online that at the eye doctor as they really inflate the prices), spend some time at the mall and then meet my daughter when she gets off work. So glad everything is in the same little block.

Have a good night everyone. I have a stomachache, I guess I shouldnt’ have eaten that entire cherry pie, well with the help of my turtle too, lol

8. Gail says:

Thank you Stephen!!!

Lisa-Keep hugging that body pillow…ooh just a thought…I have one too…I am going to find it, and sleep with it….LOL:)

9. Hgirl says:

Haha OC I’m sure you have plenty left :)

10. OCSugarBaby says:

Oh I better save a few of those for Suthrn!

11. OCSugarBaby says:

Stephan- Kisses :)

12. SuthrnExec says:

Thanks for taking care of that post Stephan!

I haven’t met a sd in almost 6 months. I don’t even check my account anymore, i’m bored with it. my toe is now a very pretty shade of purple. I will wear my purple tights tomorrow to match, lol

14. Gail says:

HGurl: I have received gifts from SDs before meeting. I can honestly say that I have met most of them. It’s okay to have SD friends, and they definately have been the sweetest:)

Good evening Hgirl. Strange evenine. Won’t need the hot water bottle tonight, not really cold. I think it is ok to accept a gift from someone you haven’t met as long as it was their idea and you aren’t having to put yourself at risk to receive it, for example I wouldnt’ go up to a guys’s hotel room to get a gift, just common sense stuff like that. I wouldn’t stick my hand in a jar of scorpions to get a diamond ring, etc. I just got off the phone after a 2 hour oconversation with a friend. Thank God my phone died. lol

16. Hgirl says:

This is just slander. I don’t care if it is true whoever put it up is disgusting. What that young lady does or who she loves is none of our business. We should not even gratify that individual with a response or a debate. I think the best way to handle it is to ignore it completely.

So moving on- how is everyone’s night? Lisa, I love the image of you curled up in bed with a body pillow AND hot water bottle hahahahaha. Here’s another question: is it OK to accept a gift from someone you haven’t met?

17. OCSugarBaby says:

Stephan-Will you be a dear and take that posting down please. We don’t want to give credit to a privacy hacker!

18. Sam 267369 says:

Hardly the optimal way to handle the situation, Percy, when you yourself admit it might drive her to hurting herself. One hopes that you don’t love too many other people in the same manner.

What is all this about???

20. Gail says:

And you thought your comment was amusing:

“Lol maybe I just didn’t have enough “money” for her, but I fucked her damn good.”

You should be ashamed of yourself. Obviously, you were not good enough!!!

Shame on you!!!!

21. Gail says:

We may not know everything about her, but we care deeply and truly what happens to her. We are her friends. I am disappointed in the fact that you invaded her privacy. If you knew her that well you would have treated her with more respect, rather act out in the manner that you have on our forum.

I also have one of those hot water bottles with a sweater on, lol

Good evening Gail
    I have my body hug pillow to sleep with, lol I’m used to sleeping alone so it doesn’t bother me, I just take turns sleeping on each side of the bed. Funny thing is I always have to get out of be on the left side, even if I’m laying on the right side, I go to the other side and walk all the way around, habit

24. Gail says:

I am more cold at nite than in the day:) Nothing like body warmth to snuggle next to. Also like touching our toes together…lol…

See everyone later, I think i’ll make some coffee

26. VillaCypris *276489* says:

i’m going to eat dinner. .. be back later lisa! stay warm!!

27. VillaCypris *276489* says:

good luck SE

28. SuthrnExec says:

I need to turn my attention to getting my tax stuff together… I’ll check-in later.

I lived up north till I was 10 and have been in the warm climate ever since. I’m spoiled now. But I would like to send the hurricanes somewhere else.

30. VillaCypris *276489* says:

Your blood has probably thinned out… when I lived in Palm Beach for 18 months, mine certainly did… i’ve since recovered.. bring on the minus 20 ! ha!

I’m cold whenever it’s under 80 degrees. It’s going to be cooler in the morning, glad I can sleep in.

32. VillaCypris *276489* says:

55 degrees would be like summer right now! woo!

It’s 55 degrees here. Brrr

34. SuthrnExec says:

Yep – we’re sorta tired of it too!

35. VillaCypris *276489* says:

jeez, that is cold for there! it’s about that temperature here…

36. SuthrnExec says:

Well, kinda cool tonight – a chilly 37 degrees right now.

37. VillaCypris *276489* says:

Yes… how are things down south?

38. SuthrnExec says:

We’ll see how well it works tonight…

39. VillaCypris *276489* says:

Oh maaaaaaaaaan! Magic power SE is back! :)

40. SuthrnExec says:

Good evening Sugars!

lol but the pain, ouch

42. ~*kittylainy*279647*~ says:

that’s very “looking the glass half full”

my toe is turning purple. How nice because I’m wearing a skirt tomorrow that has some purple in it, very coordinating. lol

I live a mile from Ikea, I went in that store one day and couldn’t get out, it’s huge. Can’t buy rugs right now, have to do eye appointment tomorrow, order contacts, order simple computer , and then I’m broke, tax refund all gone.

45. ~*kittylainy*279647*~ says:

lol IKEA baby.. IKEA!! they deliver too!

I have one nice black flokati rug I bought when I moved in. It is in the living room by the sofa but the rest of the rug looks horrible, especially by the door. The rug I bought cost 300 dollars plus delivery so I can’t afford to buy another and I can’t buy one at the store , can’t get on bus with a rolled up rug. lol

47. ~*kittylainy*279647*~ says:

you should put rugs over the carpet, it adds decor and helps hid bad parts of the carpet

Good I thought I was just weird. I can be dressed up but when i’m in my apartment, no shoes, can’t stand them as they just feel too heavy when i’m relaxing. My carpet, well nothing could hurt it, I’m not sure what color it is, as it hasn’t been shampooed in over 2 years and was horrible when I moved in, big red koolaid stains everywhere. The mangement says their carpet shampooer (pathetic little thing) burned up in the fire,so no carpet cleaning. I have my apartment decorated fairly nice but the carpet ruins it. Black, madarin orange and sage in the living room with ugly beigy carpet, blah

49. ~*kittylainy*279647*~ says:

Lisa: hey.. aww poor little toe~

I cannot wear shoes at home.. I like my house spotless.. and shoes just track dirt.. esp on my white carpet.. no thank you.

Good evening Kitty, just sitting here with my sore red toe (stumped it)

Hey curious question, do you guys were shoes at home? I can’t wear shoes in the house. The minute I step through the door, my shoes have to come off, barefoot at all times after that.

It’s coming from the store. I can’t pick anything up because I don’t have a car, that’s why I have to have it delivered instead of just to the store, the store won’t deliver directly so it’s delivered through the warehouse between 8 am and 7 pm. I am work till 4:30 pm and they don’t give specific times. I am going to order it tomorrow because the sale is only this week so I will know then when it will be delivered wed or thurs.

52. ~*kittylainy*279647*~ says:

Hello all, How is everyone this evening?

53. Brown Sugar 292409 says:

lisa if the pc is coming from ups u can request to have it delivered at a UPS store and pick it up on your own time

on the lighter side, I just stubbed my little toe, ouch

I’m scared cause when my parents are over waiting for my computer delivery, those collection people might call. I don’t care about them as they have called me for 2 years but my mom is really self rightheous and takes on other’s issues and then keeps reminding you. It’s like when I had may daughter and I had no money, medicaid paid it but my mom insisted on paying the bill a couple years later and the hospital wouldn’t take it because it was already paid so she donated the money to the hospital and never let me forget how much trouble she was having with money because she had to pay my hospital bill. Well if she hears one of these calls, she will pick it up and she will start paying it and put herself in a situation to not even have food (my parents live on ss and are retired) and then she will tell me that i’m causing her to have to use her money to pay my bills when I never even told her about it and I don’t care anymore cause they just past the bills to one collector after another and since I have nothing and make nothing, it’s not worth their time and they end up giving up. Anyway I just do’t want my mom to find out as she might do something mean like leave the computer outside for someone to steal to teach me a lesson. I have not choice as I can’t be off work all day to wait for the delivery.

56. VillaCypris *276489* says:

Lisa, you crack me up… :)

57. Brown Sugar 292409 says:

im sure he will be a great SD if sex is not an issue lol

58. Brown Sugar 292409 says:

Lmao lisa

59. SincereSD says:

Gail said, “Sincere SD-Ready to post your pic or profile number yet ? We are dying to see your new body:) (smile) ”

Reply – Gail, I’m not quite ready to post my profile number publicly yet as it’s hidden from search until I am actively looking. However, Kitty has it if you really are curious. Btw, I lost that weight several years ago but with all the sugar dinners and lack of time to go to the gym, I put 5lbs back on.

Jj said, “If you have an arrangement with a nice SD, and you’d really like for him to pay for a cosmetic surgery as a gift instead of jewelry and such, how do you go about asking for it? I’ve heard that some SD’s pay for cosmetic surgery so I’m curious.”

Reply – Jj, I agree with Sam’s comments. Also if you are thinking of implants, find out what he thinks about augmentations before you ask. Many men prefer the natural look (and feel). Do some research as there’s a lot of options and the cost could be as high as $8000.

wait till he pulls out his dentures, lol

you might want to wrap it in newspapers and take it to the trash, now, lol

62. VillaCypris *276489* says:

ahaha… YUCK

63. Brown Sugar 292409 says:

lol lisa tuff meat is correct

Brown Sugar, sounds like you have yourself some prime rib there, or should I say some tuff meat, lol

65. VillaCypris *276489* says:

Well, from that statement, Brown Sugar, I believe you have answered your own question…. “aaah yuck”…. try this… envision how you are going to feel after an evening spent with him… and if you feel like you sold yourself out for … fill in the blank… then don’t do it.

66. Brown Sugar 292409 says:

thanx villa i have this 60 yrs old that wont me aaaah yuck and he smokes pot

I can enjoy the company of someone i’m attracted to but as far as being intimate or anything, there needs to be some attraction, but for just friendship (I doubt there are many sds looking to be platonic) then personality matters the most.
    I’m looking for a computer online and found a good deal on one at the store I used to work at. Good rebate too means extra cash in a few weeks (well if I remember to mail the rebate,lol) only thing is they deliver next day but for free. Gotta have parents over to wait for it since i’ll be at work wednesday and thursday. Worried though because my parents are very judgmental and since I have to leave the phone and answering machine on for the delivery to call, there is a good risk that the collection agencies will call too and if my mom hears on of them, she will be furious with me. they call me everyday for the past 2 years. If I turn off the phone and the answering machine, then they won’t be able to call for delivery and of course my daughter will be calling alot that day as she will be leaving town. My mom has a cell phone but since my daughter’s taking the regular one, my mom’s using a prepaid one to use only while my daughter is out of town. I could give the delivery that number but my mom might have the phone off and my daughter will be calling my home phone for sure. I am anxious to get a new computer but worried about having my parents alone in my apartment and my phone ringing from a collection agency.

68. VillaCypris *276489* says:

Hi Brown Sugar

I just got home as well. Maybe your question depends on the person? I cannot be with someone to whom I am not attracted physically. For me, it is necessary… for others….. ?

69. Brown Sugar 292409 says:

gail hit me up plz :)

70. Brown Sugar 292409 says:

hello my sugar familly im back from work and ofcourse another ODD QUESTION :) do you feel thats its necessary that you must find your sugar daddy physically attractive?

Thanks for asking Jennifer. It was hurting earlier when I was lifting stuff but feels better now. My feet are killing me though as got some new shoes for work and you know how new shoes are, you gotta wear em in. lol I’m off tomorrow so I can do my eye exam and finally get some new contacts so I can see again. . Going to meet my daughter in the late afternoon to take her stuff for new york.

72. Jenniferbbwsb says:

Hi, Lisa. How is your back today? Sore after working all day I bet.

73. Jenniferbbwsb says:

Mish… Welcome back, I didn’t get to day Hello to you the other day. I am very proud of you and your school work. Any other news about Berkley? I hope you still plan on going next year.

If you need to talk just let me know. You can always talk to me.

Good afternoon everyone. Home from work, very tired. I will get started eating this cherry pie now.

75. Hgirl291128 says:

Drat! Pleeeeeeasssseeee?

76. MishBocaRatonGrl*252314 says:

I’ll pass, it’ll end up frustrating me more.

77. Hgirl291128 says:

Yes- let us have it!

78. MishBocaRatonGrl*252314 says:

Remember what happened last time I was in that tell it like it is mood?

79. SuthrnExec says:

Come on Mish – why are you holding back?

80. MishBocaRatonGrl*252314 says:

Hmmm, once again today is a day I shall bite my tongue for the sanctity of the Blog.

81. HenriLouis*294522 says:

Time to sign off.
    It is already half past twelve in the evening here.
    All of you enjoy the day.
    See you tomorrow,
    Henrilouis

82. SuthrnExec says:

Awesome Jennifer! Nice job! You can do this – stick with it!

83. HenriLouis*294522 says:

Hi Jennifer,
    Great !!!!!
    It is a mega step forward in slimming down.
    I admire you for you perseverence.
    You deserve a medal !

84. HenriLouis*294522 says:

Hi Suthern
    I laughed loudly at you words.
    Such great fun !
    Yes, my surprise will also be part of the generation gap.
    Might ask her if she is also into this Les Mills Dance Academy.
    Then I could meet her with baggy trousers, a loud shirt and that big white baseball cap on my head and of course lots of bling bling around my neck.
    It is great fun to be on the blog.

85. Hgirl291128 says:

YAY Jennifer!!!! That is so awesome!!!!!! I need to start myself on a more healthy regime of diet and exercise. Since I broke my wrist (and possibly a rib), I haven’t been able to ride which is usually how I exercise. Time to get to the gym!

86. Jenniferbbwsb says:

Good Evening to everyone. The day went by so fast!

It is now official, I am down a total of 15 lbs!!! *happy dance*
    Now only ## to go.. too many to say! It is getting very hard to stay motivated, but I keep plugging away at it!

Still no word from my Pot. SD. waiting patiently for his next email to say that he is coming to Florida.

87. HenriLouis*294522 says:

Yes Hgirl,
    I just stumbled on this fast player.
    Wanted to hear if others also had such experience.
    From the way I expres myself I do not come across at all as comfortable.
    So don’t be afraid.
    Life is full of surprises that’s all.
    I had not yet read such a story on the blog.

88. gurlnextdoor*274735 says:

Hmm I have to agree with Henri on this one. Unless someone gets cosmetic surgery after some catastrophic, life changing event (ex. severe body burns) to return to their former appearance. I usually find that it implies that the person is insecure. Personally I’m happy with what I look like, and would never get any. But if a SB wants her SD to pay for implants, then she should be honest with him upfront.

89. SuthrnExec says:

Henri, not only cultural but perhaps generational! I figure that with your grace and your genteelness, you will respond appropriately.

90. HenriLouis*294522 says:

Hi Sam,
    Yes, I fully agree.
    Just ask your SD.
    After all we are there to please and spoil the girl.
    It also depends on the mindset.
    There is just one thing worrying me and that is the psychological implication.
    I want to have cosmetic surgery, because I am insecure. I cannot live with myself, the person I see in the mirror.
    I have understood that often the patient is not really changed mentally after surgery.
    It does not take away this dent in the soul, I am not desirable.
    But as a child I was also not satisfied that the Good lord had been giving me some great freckles.

91. Hgirl291128 says:

Henri-You must only do what YOU feel comfortable with. If you want a day of shopping, dining and a romp betwixt the sheets then go for it! If not, suggest you meet for lunch and tell her what you want. Although I think that it sounds like a typical SD/SB arrangement but probably not as a first date.

Sam- your advice (as usual) is sage.

92. Sam 267369 says:

> If you have an arrangement with a nice SD, and you’d really like for
    > him to pay for a cosmetic surgery as a gift instead of jewelry and
    > such, how do you go about asking for it?

If you have a good relationship with your SD you should just ask. An acquaintance of mine who has had several SBs over the years often did this for his SB. I actually paid for one of his SB’s surgical procedures for reasons of my being in a particular country at the time. His policy was not to suggest but to accommodate requests.

I knew of another SD whose policy was to suggest, but he had a fetish for implants.

You may want to understand your SD’s sensitivity to the issue first. This is all a matter of communications. (I personally dislike cosmetic surgery, but like many things, I make this clear up front to avoid confusion.)

93. HenriLouis*294522 says:

Yes, had again a busy day.
    Got round to finding that new fitness and wellness centre not so far from here.
    I liked the place and enrolled.
    Tomorrow morning will be my first day there.
    They have a whole variety of activities.
    I will start with some general cardio stuff.
    But I am also going in for power lifting. Surprised ???
    Well you see I thought it a nice idea to carry my SB across the threshold.
    That would be great fun !
    But they also have Less Mills dancing that I had admired on MTV.
    I like dancing and I used to do latin, rumba, chacha etc.
    So just for variety’s sake I will join Les Mills. I will keep you posted.
    Difficult day today. Evaded the kitchen as much as possible.
    Tried to eat less and when hungry just fruit and lots and lots of mineral water.
    Then an astonishing thing. Culture dictates how we behave.
    Some lovely French girl sent me a poem by the French writer Ronsard
    15ct on the subject Carpe Diem which is the motto that sums me up on my Profile. Of course I know Ronsard and loved reading it.
    For the rest there were two lines, telling me Ronsard was just a pervy old man. His Carpe Diem poem is just a desparate way for an old man to seduce a young girl. How is this for an opening gambit ?!
    I replied that her views are remarkable. She presents me this poem as a first step, an invitation. I pointed out that our situation is then “a desparate way for a pervy young girl to seduce an old man (me).
    How is this clash in culture ? I see you smile !
    She did not know how to go about and arrangement, so I gave her the wisdom that I have attained here. Take it slow, build up compatibility, meet first for coffee or lunch etc. explain your wishlist and then in the end it might lead to the bedroom. You know what ? In France it is a different ballgame. Take me shopping, then diner and then all the pleasures between the sheets.
    After all this is Carpe Diem, seize the day, ain’t it ?
    Gorrrrblimey !!!!! Hilarious.
    Hum, any advice from my family ?

94. gurlnextdoor*274735 says:

Good evening everyone, hope everyone is enjoying their day. I have to agree with Nico on the whole “no drug policy”. I once dated a guy who smoked pot, and it was horrible. His mind would be in la la land and he started to take the turn for the worse. Spending less time with me, throwing all his money away on buying weed, and he started hanging out with these loser friends. But I was smart, left him, and moved on to bigger and better things. But in the end Brown Sugar it’s your decision, so if you’re ok with it then try to make the arrangement work. But it’ll be hard, frustrating work.

95. Natty*296451 says:

NC Gent…….tourista tourista de londres. The best view of London can’t be found by using the eye which recently has been tourist free so me and my mates took advantage and visited it over the weekend a week or so ago. The best view of London is (I’ll refrain from any overtones here in case i offend with my humour) but it’s a secret and I’ll never tell if you pay me.

96. Hgirl291128 says:

Hahaha I could see Michael J. Fox as well! She is a perceptive girl that SweetEuro. I myself am rubbish at celebrity lookalikes. Perhaps I need to invest more time reading People magazine or similar. In any case, you are certainly quite handsome, NC :)

97. NC Gentleman says:

Hi HGirl — that is interesting. Our lawyer on retainer is actually very good friends with John Edwards — they went to law school together… he has a huge house a few miles from my house….

I was told I looked like Michael J. Fox when I was younger, but with a bigger build — Sweet Euro picked up on that right away — I was impressed!

98. Hgirl291128 says:

We shall take that as a compliment! :)

And NC, funny Natty should say that, your picture reminded me of John Edwards as well!

99. NC Gentleman says:

oooops Abbey — please don’t mark me down for spelling :)

Did the London Eye also — that was ok – like Westminster Abbey better, but the Zep concert was the best concert ever!

100. Natty*296451 says:

Ahhh, NC, Westminster Abbey. Unless Westminster Abby is a SB on here that I don’t know about….I’ll bet you enjoyed the religious visit then. Michigan…..okay, okay. More Northern then. Gotta love Zep, although my heart will forever belong to Morrissey. The blog seems wonderful and quite enjoy the banter between all the different characters. American girls are too funny :)

101. NC Gentleman says:

Hey Natty — you are too kind. I grew up in Michigan so I don’t have the North Carolina accent. I don’t get many messages because my profile is hidden. The blog seems to be the best place to meet SBs though (and maybe the best place to meet SDs). I have made some really good friends from the blog and I have met two SBs from here in person – both fantastic young ladies :)

I love London — Westminster Abby is my favorite church — I spent a few days in London about a year ago when I came over for the Led Zeppelin concert at the O2.

Happy searching — SweetEuro maybe can give you some tips on finding an SB in Europe.

102. Natty*296451 says:

NC Gent, thanks so much, and sent you an email address to give to Sweet Euro. Fabulous profile mate, I’m sure you get messages left and right from young girls. Do you have the Carolina accent like John Edwards?

MishBocaRatonGrl, you have a fun profile so sure that the right guy is thankful you’re getting creeping messages at the moment so you’re free for him when comes to sweep you off your sugar feet :)

103. MishBocaRatonGrl*252314 says:

Yep, I’m fantastic. Just been a busy bee lately. On the grind, I tend to get into productivity mode and zone out all else. Those of you who have my email, I still check it daily. It’s easier to communicate through that.

104. Nico says:

Good Morning Henri and NC, Misha, SweetEuro and Hgirl…..actually, I guess it’s afternoon now. Time for a nap 😉

105. NC Gentleman says:

Hi there Mish! Good to see you on the blogs again. I am doing well… sounds like you are doing well :)

Natty — you have sugar mail :)

106. MishBocaRatonGrl*252314 says:

Why must I only get emails from creepy people? GrrRRr

107. SweetEuropean*264271 says:

Oooh NC, yes please do…thank you! :)

108. MishBocaRatonGrl*252314 says:

Hello NC , how have you been?

109. SweetEuropean*264271 says:

Natty, i’m half brit too, my father is from Manchester and my mother’s French :)
    France is great, it’s nice to have some warm weather for once!! lol. I’ve been told England’s snowed under right now 😐 !

Stephan – Can you pass my email address onto Natty please? :)

110. HenriLouis*294522 says:

Hello Stephan,
    Would you please be so kind as to put me back on yesterday’s blog.
    I cannot seem to find it back on the site.
    This morning I said that it was great material for a series of short stories.
    I have the first one ready, even with an illustration in the form of a photo.
    Am looking for a proofreader.
    Hey Blackberry Jam, are you out there ?
    Got a job for you.
    Thanks a lot !
    Henri Louis

111. NC Gentleman says:

Hello all — hope everyone had a great weekend!

SweetEuro — I can send Natty your email address if you would like :)

112. MishBocaRatonGrl*252314 says:

I’m an A student… though I’m only a freshmen, I’m dedicated to my studies. I’m not going full-time right now, but. I am, working a full-time job , and balancing 3 12-week courses which are a lot faster paced. I love a challenge, really gets me off. LOL!

I’ve been resting @ Gail.

113. Gail says:

You are such a brainiac Mish:) Get better…take lots of medicine and REST!!!

114. Natty*296451 says:

Sweet Euro, indeed I am a brit, but only half ( the top half to be exact). My mum is from South London and my father is from Barcelona. Dark hair from the dad, dark humour from the mum. How do you like France? Perhaps we should exchange private emails to see if we can be friends. Could use a new face as the social circle i hang out in now can be a bit boring at times.

115. Hgirl291128 says:

Hahaha it sounds like we have similar lives. Homework and exams rule my life right now along with applying to medical school. I, for one, am very excited to graduate (although leaving my friends will be extremely difficult). I keep telling myself to give it one last push so I can graduate with high honors but sometimes I just get tired!

Sorry you were sick. College is like that though, a disease incubator. 1 girl in my house got sick and 4 days later 7/9 of us were in bed with the very same thing. It’s gross. Hope you feel better!

116. MishBocaRatonGrl*252314 says:

Mine was okay, spent the day studying for a test and doing homework & essays.

I’m a bit sick still, but getting better.

117. Hgirl291128 says:

Heya mish! My Vday was good- spent it with my roommates. What about you?

118. Gail says:

misha:)LOL… Morning sunshine!!! Mine was great:) How about yours?
    Are you feeling any better?

119. SweetEuropean*264271 says:

Natty, i’m from Cheshire :) Where are you from? Are you British too?

120. VillaCypris *276489* says:

Hi Natty – glad you liked my phrase yesterday… it’s almost as good as yours… i love it! … “fiscal fornication”… :)

121. VillaCypris *276489* says:

welcome back! send some sun this way…. 😎

122. Natty*296451 says:

Sweet European, I detected a british accent I believe when I saw your video. Whereabouts are you from in England ?

123. Hgirl291128 says:

Hey guys- I’m back. Cold but not too cold hear in Boston. The sun was shining and the dogs were having a great time!

124. VillaCypris *276489* says:

No, I never went to Carnival… I think we were having finals during that time when I was in MC, and then I came home to the USA mid-February for break… I missed it! :(

125. SuthrnExec says:

OK, you guys hold it down – I’ve got to hop on a conference call…

126. SweetEuropean*264271 says:

SuthrnExec – Good to hear! I’m ok thank you, sooo tired though!

Gail – 10 days to go! I’m VERY exited, nervous too though! It’s going to be so much fun!! 😀

VillaCypris – Have you seen the carnival before? I saw it for the first ime yesterday and it’s amazing!! The atmosphere was mad! I went home covered in silly string LOL

127. VillaCypris *276489* says:

Thankfully that song escapes me… :)

128. Gail says:

lol…..I always love Pebbles:) She had the song with Bam Bam…Let the sunshine in:)

129. VillaCypris *276489* says:

Ohhhhhhhhh thanks Gail… now I have that in my head, Fred Flintstone accent and all…. ;-p

130. Gail says:

Yabba, dabba do!!! I am fresh and clean too:)

131. VillaCypris *276489* says:

Hi SweetEuro!!

Carnival sounds amazing! hope you’re having fun 😉

132. Gail says:

Me too:) I say no to drugs…been there done that:)

Hey Sweet European:) Are you ready to make your trip to the US? Time is ticking…it is just around the corner!!!

133. SuthrnExec says:

Doing well SweetEuro – how’s you??

134. SuthrnExec says:

Hey, other than my Flintstone Vitamins, I’m clean!

135. SweetEuropean*264271 says:

Hello everyone! Wow, I haven’t been on here for a while (or at least it seems like a while!). How is everybody?

136. VillaCypris *276489* says:

Wow, that is difficult to imagine… I’m with Nico on the “no drug” policy…

137. Gail says:

Villa-Imagine its winter…a man sitting in the garage playing chess with his buddies, smoking pot for over 14 hours. They all lost track of time that their girlfriends and wive would calls and come over because they thought that their fellas were having affairs.

138. VillaCypris *276489* says:

That’s funny Gail… same with the guy I mentioned… laughing hysterically at I couldn’t figure out what… devouring everything in the mini bar and refrigerator….

Well, only here would 23 degrees feel WARM, after -20 a few months ago… that …. is… FREEZING!

139. Gail says:

Brown Sugar-My experience with a potsmoker…let’s say ahem….he was too relaxed, smiley all the time, and wanted to sit in the chair and “chill”.
    We went nowhere, saw nothing, but ate lots. I had to cook all the time. I grew fat and bored…ok…to end things I left that Zero and found plenty of Heros:)

Nico-You will have to take before and after pictures and put together a website for all of us to view:) And of course it will be good memories for you:) It will be kinda like Nico’s Extreme House Makeover.

Ok..Villa it’s not so cold her based on your 23 degrees…(smile)

140. VillaCypris *276489* says:

Yes, SE – I’ve learned that “wondering” is over-rated… better to just ask and find out for certain.

141. SuthrnExec says:

Villa, good point regarding “420k friendly”. Prob best to get clarification.

142. Nico says:

Morning Gail ~ saw your post earlier…..I have pics of some of the progress up on my myspace page….it’s set to private though so I don’t know how else to share them. Working out the kinks and should have something to share soon :) Painters out today and flooring next week 😀

143. VillaCypris *276489* says:

Morning Gail… cloudy and 23 degrees here….

Brown Sugar… sometimes people say they are “420 friendly”, meaning they don’t mind if the girl smokes, but they might not… or they, themselves, are pot smokers. I’d ask him to clarify. I went on a few dates with someone who smoked pot, the first two he did not, and we had a fabulous time. The second two, he had been smoking and it was a disaster. He was paranoid, asking me why I was looking at him “like that” (i was thinking, like what!? i’m just looking at you because we’re having a conversation), I don’t know, it was just bizarre. So I know it’s not something that i’d want to deal with in the future…

144. Nico says:

Depends on you Brown Sugar….really. I personally have a no drug policy.

145. SuthrnExec says:

BrownSugar, I would be honest and upfront with him – if you don’t approve, let him know. Remember, keep everything on your terms.

146. Gail says:

Huh? Potsmoker? Nawww not Suthrn…Powers:) possibly…have to ask OCSugar…

Morning ladies…its rainy and cold in Calif…no sunshine:(

147. Brown Sugar 292409 says:

ooohhhhh well thanx ladies it is a code for pot smoking wow thats what my sd just told me he is …….. what should i do ?

148. VillaCypris *276489* says:

magic powers

149. VillaCypris *276489* says:

Yea, SE… you’re a good man, we like “talking” with you… so you send a call out to see if we’re around and PRESTO! Here we are :)

150. Nico says:

LOL SE ~ don’t sell yourself short 😉

151. SuthrnExec says:

about the 420k… not sure about the “powers”

152. SuthrnExec says:

I think Villa is correct.

153. VillaCypris *276489* says:

Thanks, Nico… :)

154. VillaCypris *276489* says:

SE – maybe you have powers which you don’t recognise yet!!! 😉

155. Nico says:

yes Villa ~ that’s what it is…he’s a pot smoker

156. VillaCypris *276489* says:

420 is a code for marijuana / pot smoking… i think

157. Brown Sugar 292409 says:

hello villa

158. Brown Sugar 292409 says:

420K FRIENDLY?

159. Brown Sugar 292409 says:

quick question what does it mean when a man say that hes

160. SuthrnExec says:

Wow – didn’t know I had such powers! You three obviously don’t know me that well! lol

161. VillaCypris *276489* says:

Hi Brown Sugar, Nico, Hgirl…

162. Brown Sugar 292409 says:

GOOD MORNING ladies and gents

163. VillaCypris *276489* says:

Awwwwww… see, ask and you get three beautiful girls here for ya :)

164. VillaCypris *276489* says:

Good morning Suthrn! I’m here :)

165. Hgirl291128 says:

I’m still here Suthrn! Although I’m about to take the doggies out for a little jaunt for an hour or so.

166. Nico says:

LOL….good morning SE….it’s been a bit slow this morning. I too am working…we can commiserate :)

167. SuthrnExec says:

Wow! Did I kill the blog or did everybody go back to sleep??

168. SuthrnExec says:

Oh, BTW, I am NOT off today. Having worked in the financial industry for almost 15 years, not having Prez Day off is KILLING me! Whoa is me!!

169. SuthrnExec says:

Good day everyone! That’s probably more appropriate since we have an International cast on the blog. Henri, how are things in the Nederland this afternoon for you? Well I hope, my friend.

Sincere and Hgirl, no such things as a magic bullet – if there were I would have found it by now! My goal was to not only lose some weight, but primarily get myself back into some recognizable form! My regime now is working out an hour or more each morning starting before 5am, eating smaller, healthier meals throughout the day and cutting out sodas. I’m not really that concerned about losing a certain amount of weight, although that would be nice – it’s my dimensions that I am really targeting. So far, so good.

Love or Lust, I would suspect that some of the SD profiles are a bit exaggerated. I think most legitimate SDs do give fairly accurate info – albeit maybe a range. I personally prefer that way of profiling.

Hgirl, if you hang around the blog long enough, you’ll learn all about those who loiter here! Lol

Jj, although I am not a SB, I will chime in anyway – I think how you ask would depend on you, your SD and the chemistry that you have between you. It shouldn’t be a huge “event” to have this discussion if the chemistry is there.

170. Hgirl291128 says:

Oh and JJ- I’m not ignoring your question but I’ve never had a SD and I generally feel uncomfortable asking for anything.

171. Hgirl291128 says:

Good morning sugar family!

172. Jj says:

Morning everyone. I have a quick (weird) question for any experienced sugarbaby. If you have an arrangement with a nice SD, and you’d really like for him to pay for a cosmetic surgery as a gift instead of jewelry and such, how do you go about asking for it? I’ve heard that some SD’s pay for cosmetic surgery so I’m curious. Thanks for your help!

173. Gail says:

Morning Everyone!!! President’s Day:) Another day of sales @ Macys.

HGurl-I signed off too soon. Would have loved to get caught up with you:)
    Lisa, OCSugar & Suthrn Exec are definately pieces of our Blog puzzle that you definately have to get to know. Each piece is full of Sugar Sunshine:)
    LOL!!!

Lisa-I am happy for you that you are taking the time to take care of one of the most in people in your life. YOU!!! You deserve lifes little pleasures. And if noone does it for you….its alway a great feeling to be good to yourself.

Gordon-What did you get at the boatshow for YOU!!!

Nico-We wanna see pics of the house when it all comes together:)

JustMe-See you when you get home:)

HenriLouis,Red,&Luv or Lust-Hello and have the best day ever!!!

174. Nico says:

Goooood Morning Gordon ~ so good to see you, you’re usually on in the eves and I don’t have much of a chance to say “Hi”! Have a wonderful morning :)

175. Gordon says:

Good morning group, I wanted to say hello. After a busy Boatshow/Valentine weekend in Miami I wanted a hammock day but there is much to do.

I hope everyone had a great Valentine and I will stop by this afternoon.

Hugs

176. Nico says:

Good Monday Morning ~ I hope everybody had a wonderful Valentine’s weekend! I worked both Saturday and Sunday at our Grand Opening and on my house…I am officially EXHAUSTED now.

Good morning everyone. It looks like a cold windy day here, in the 50’s but windy. Heading out to work soon.
    Have a great day everyone.

178. JustMe **193017** says:

Good Morning Sugar Family,

Wish I was off today and was able to relax and enjoy the blog… but, sorry to say, but I am one of those who, unfortunately, are working today!

Hope everyone has a great day. I’ll be back tonight to chat. xoxo

179. HenriLouis*294522 says:

Hi Sweetredhead,
    When I woke up and visited the blog they all seemed to have moved to
    the new subject.
    So this is what I did.
    I put my morning welcome on the other blog.
    How nice, you looked around for me.
    That certainly put a smile on my face,

180. sweetredhead....269443..... says:

Good morning all. (looks around) HenriLouis? Sleeping in this morning?
    Have a great day everyone, I am off to work.

181. Natty*296451 says:

Hello there Love or Lust,

From my experience so far (and I’m still new at this) those numbers are more often exaggerated than not, as an attempt to get more or better messages. I’m not sure if that’s the case exactly but I’ve had a run in or two with some inaccuracies on figures. I don’t mind the amount as long as we both come to an exclusive one on one agreement.

182. LOL Love Or Lust says:

hmmm…
    I was curious…
    When it reads “networth more than $100 million”
    are those people for real? lol
    I’ve seen profiles that say

income: 50 000
    budget: more than 20 000 monthly

if you know what I mean…

do SDs state the truth on the profile about their income and networth?

183. Hgirl291128 says:

Night Gail!

It’s OK, I think most everyone missed role call. Too bad- I was dying to learn more about some of our bloggers (lisa, OC, suthrn etc) lol!

184. Gail says:

Sorry everyone…I missed role call…and I am already ready to go to sleep. Tommorrow is President’s Day…a holiday!!!! Lucky for all who has this day off:)

Welcome all new bloggers:) and good nite to:)

185. Hgirl291128 says:

Thats sound advice, sincereSD. Most people want a “magic bullet,” something to help them lose weight that requires little to no effort on their part. In reality- the best way to lose weight is simply to cut intake and exercise more often (which burns calories and stimulates metabolism). Eating smaller meals throughout the day and not eating late at night are also helpful in my experience. Power to you Suthrn!

186. kaly says:

It’s good

187. SincereSD says:

SuthrnExec said, “I have started a bit of an exercise program myself – it is a challenge but I didn’t much care for the way I looked or felt! Worst shape I’d ever been in so I committed to myself t do something about it. … I started out needed to get rid of 9-10 kilos but I still have about 4-5 to go before I am where I’d like to be.”

Reply – Here’s the program I used to cut 15% or 14 kilos of my body weight. 10 kilos came off in the 1st month through simple dieting by cutting out junk food and reducing my carb intake by 1/2 (tough to do since I love carbs). Also, I changed from eating a light lunch and big dinner to eating a big lunch and small dinner. The remaining 4 kilos came off with 30-45 mins of cardio 3x week.

188. Hgirl291128 says:

Thanks Natty- you have a lovely profile as well!

189. Natty*296451 says:

Hgirl291128

Great profile…….I’ll bet you’ll have an SD in no time :)

190. SuthrnExec says:

Good evening Hgirl! I’m about to turn-in.

191. Hgirl291128 says:

Hello all!

I am already complying with the roll call.

192. SuthrnExec says:

Guaranabana, some of the bloggers like to tag their profile number onto the end of their blog name (see Kitty’s above). This makes it easy for bloggers to find your profile and it gives you more exposure to others who are on the blog. You never know, you might meet someone interesting on the blog rather then the SA site email… it happens!

BTW, welcome to the blog!

193. Guaranabana says:

lol, not quiet at all for me. Went to sleep at 60 or so comments, woke up at 110. This is so nice. Such a warm group. kittylainy, what’s profile number roll call?

Oops I guess everyone’s gone. I guess I’ll log off and go watch tv in bed.
    Have a good night everyone. Gotta get up early to work tomorrow.

Hi Gail , Hi Kitty

It’s been quiet here on the blog

196. ~*kittylainy*279647~ says:

WELCOME NEW BLOGGERS! :)
    I think we haven’t done this in a while…
    PROFILE NUMBER ROLL CALL!!!!!!!

197. ~*kittylainy*279647~ says:

Good evening everyone…

198. Gail says:

Is anyone here? Am I alone? Someone talk to me!!!

199. gurlnextdoor*274735 says:

Hello all, just checking in real quick…thanks Natty and Henri, I’m sure you two would make great valentines. Also I see everyone is talking about their experiences in school, hehe. I didn’t go to a catholic school, just a regular public school. I was quiet, but for those who knew me well enough, they knew I could be very naughty…and I will leave it at that.

Well I had my mom who would punish me if I got a bad grade, not that my good grades were needed if the world was going to end as she said. But was the switch off the tree kind of mom. I remember one time when I was 14 and had decided I didn’t want to get up and go to church. She literally lifting me out of bed and had my dad sit on me while she dressed me for church, and I was 14 years old. then she would get on to me if I had my eyes closed or wasn’t paying attention to the minister “open those eyes now!” she used to say to me.
    Now I do what I want but have to watch my daughter turn into me. She’s almost 18 and thinks the world is going to end, used to be popular but has 0 friends now because well not many people want to be your friend when you keep telling them they’re going to hell. she is not going to college although she is very smart (top 15%) and takes all AP classes (stands for advanced placement). She is going to get a job in a store until the world ends in a couple years she says. Very sad

201. Hgirl291128 says:

I was more like you Lisa- terrified of getting in trouble. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a principal’s office :)

202. OCSugarBaby says:

HenriLouis-I have a chocolate labrador and she too loves the beach! I would be lost without her. They are like fish in the water. I am sure he is still running circles around you during your walks on the beach. :)

203. sweetredhead....269443..... says:

In high schoo, I skipped classes but never got in trouble. Well I did but I always got out of it with the house master. I was very good at playing the innocent lol

I was the teacher’s pet. Never got in trouble and only got sent to the principle’s office once when I was in highschool. That was for skipping study hall and going straight to the library without first checking into study hall, to do my homework (no one could study in study hall, too noisy,lol).

205. sweetredhead....269443..... says:

Have you ever seen that show millionaire match maker. I watched it the other night and the 2 men they had on there I would never even consider for a BF or an SD. Just because they have money doesn’t mean they are what you want in a man. As they say “money does not make the man”

206. Atalanta says:

Oh, I see what you are saying now, Natty.

He definitely sounds sketchy even if he is rich. Doesn’t he think more communication is needed before one commits to a holiday?
    Sounds like he wasn’t looking for your brains, so I don’t think you should waste time trying to decipher whatever his money or mind is offering.
    That just in my opinion…

207. sweetredhead....269443..... says:

I said so many hail mary’s and our fathers. I still remember them lmao.

208. sweetredhead....269443..... says:

I was always in the principals office as a young child. Got bored in class asked to go to the little girls room. decided I was going to string the hallways with tp. Only got caught because I was kicking the empty roll down the hall way lmao. I think I was 6yrs old.

Got in trouble because A boy was picking on me that his mobile was better than mine, so I cut his up. Said to him there now mine is better hehe. I was an evil child.

My dad always said they are picking on you because they like you. I didn’t fall for it. I beat them up. But when I got older the boys were my best friends. Girls were mean. Go figure.

209. Natty*296451 says:

perversity with good taste……….that’s brilliant!!!!!! I love that quote!

210. HenriLouis*294522 says:

It is eleven in the evening over here.
    Time to sign off and go to bed.
    Tomorrow morning up again at six as my biological clock dictates.
    I will try to fall asleep with a smile on my face and then wake up with a smile on my face.
    See if I can savour the moment in the twilight zone again.
    All of you have a nice day and a relaxed Sunday evening.
    See you tomorrow !

211. VillaCypris *276489* says:

*peter pan COLLAR

212. VillaCypris *276489* says:

Lucky you, H – although I was glad to wear ours… navy pleated skirt, white peter pan color blouse, white knee high sox and brown loafers, topped off a navy blazer or navy sweater with our names emblazon on the left breast. Have a good evening… time to step away from the computer. x

213. VillaCypris *276489* says:

Alright. I’m going to go POWERWALKING … good night Henri… sweet dreams of your SB… and hopefully no nightmares about being whipped by your perverse amie americaine… x

214. Hgirl291128 says:

Henri, you are too much my friend :) I have a bichon frise at home and my roommate has a shi tzu at school.

Villa- no uniforms!

215. HenriLouis*294522 says:

Hgirl,
    You walked the dog ?
    Great I am also a dog lover.
    Many years I go a had a black labrador.
    Still have fond memories lof him.
    As someone once told me, when you walk the beach he is still with you.
    Tell me what kind of a dog you have.
    I loved to read that you fell asleep with a smile on your face on Valentine’s Day.
    It is a sign that you are totally relaxed and sleep almost comes immediately.
    Off late I often wake up with a smile on my face.
    I tried to remember the dream I woke up from.
    There is this magical moment between sleeping and getting awake.
    I always call it the twilght zone. Brain activity is at full speed.
    One day I succeeded remaining in the twilight zone longer and saw with my inner eye what made me smile.
    I was with my SB, she reached up to kiss me.
    Thanks for letting me share this with you.

216. VillaCypris *276489* says:

hee hee

what were your uniforms like H?

217. VillaCypris *276489* says:

By the way… I do not consider myself “smutty” in the least… I exercise perversity with good taste. No pun intended.

218. Hgirl291128 says:

You guys are crazy! :)

-a non catholic schoolgirl (although I did go to all-girls school)

219. VillaCypris *276489* says:

Too bad counsellor…. you may not use hearsay to support your case of being “potent”… direct evidence is required… :-p

220. HenriLouis*294522 says:

Well Villa,
    I will lend you my rosary.
    Be careful with it, it is antique and I really treasure it.
    No kidding here.
    Yes, lots of laughter on the blog.
    True laughter a day, keeps the doctor away.
    I have noted down all the girly comments on Catholic School.
    Thanks for the inside information, I shall put it to great use in my profile.
    In the section wishlist as regards the SB it wil be formulated
    must have attended Cathlic school
    very smutty.
    I enjoy the blog, learn much here.
    It might win the heart of my pot SB.
    To be honest, during my first week (yes this is only my second week on the blog) I was always confused what this pot stands for.
    In my country the word “pot” stands for lesbian.
    Weird, those American boys seeking arrangement with lesbian girls ?!
    Was that it ?
    Then after some days it dawned on me, in American English it is a shortening for potential.
    So the word “pot” is a socalled false friend in linguistics.
    Ladies please note that for Suthrn and myself it does not stand for potential. No not at all !
    In this case the shortening “pot” relates to potent.
    Members of the jury, I rest my case here.

Good afternoon everyone. Back from shopping, exhausted. Got the dvd player and some toiletries. Picked up chicken quesadillas and fried pickles at hooters. that is a men’s restraraunt as i was the only woman customer in there, lol. I felt so ugly among all those pretty young women with their butt cheeks hanging out. Had to wait 15 minutes at the bar for my food which to go which arrived hot. Ate most of it at the bus stop while so weird guy chattered on.

222. VillaCypris *276489* says:

wooooooooooooooo !! laughter on the blog!

223. VillaCypris *276489* says:

haha SweetRed…. kindergarten does count… bad girl, beating up those poor little boys…

no apology necessary Henri… sweep away… although, your kevlar would be no match for my whip… hummmmm…. rosary beads…. sadly I have none…. could i use anal beads instead!?!

*laughing hysterically*

sorry that opportunity was too good to pass up…

224. HenriLouis*294522 says:

Hgirl,
    Yes, sometimes my great sense of humour gets totally out of control.
    I have done improvisation classes at a course for writers.
    We were all supposed to join in and the weirdest stories ensued.
    Some even worth using in a film script.
    Hope you liked this sudden gush of inspiration.
    And Villa sorry to sweep you of your feet in public.
    Use your rosary and pray ten Hail Maries.
    Surely all out blog sins will be forgiven.
    What a great ending of the week !

225. sweetredhead....269443..... says:

It was tough being the only redhead in your town :(

226. sweetredhead....269443..... says:

I went to Catholic school in kindergarten does that count? i got expelled one to many time for beating up the boys who picked on me lmao. (true story)

227. Natty*296451 says:

Um, I don’t think the audience is that prude. Look at the website we’re on.
    VillaCypris, I think I know what you mean. Catholic school turns out the smuttiest of girls, but can’t say that I’ve ever met a Catholic girl who was boring!!!!!

228. Hgirl291128 says:

Hahaha Henri, we have never seen this side of you before!

229. VillaCypris *276489* says:

So glad my “prudish-ness” stayed with the nuns when I graduated from all-girls catholic high school…. and moi, “defenseless”?!?!? jamais!!

230. VillaCypris *276489* says:

Yes, Henri, do go on!!!!! *laughing XxXtra evilly*

231. Natty*296451 says:

Hgirl291128, well done for you mate! I’m not saying that I need to administer a sugar baby theorem exam before I’ll meet someone, but I’d like to know that my company, my friendship, my whatever I bring to the situation isn’t being wasted on a loser.

232. sweetredhead....269443..... says:

HenriLouis you just shocked me…LMAO I have heard worse, do go on :)

233. HenriLouis*294522 says:

Ahhhh, ahhhh,
    To be whipped by Villa !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    And that evil laugh too !
    Well you see, I like snowboarding and I got that special backprotector annex bum protector made of cevlar that I will wear underneath my sports garments when we do that power walk.
    I will have that Iphone of mine on full blast
    “Do it one more time, I can’t get enough ”
    I will be impervious to all your Domina activities with that those stiletto heels and bullwhip.
    That will give you a lashing arm (equivalent to a tennis arm) and for weeks on end you will be defenseless. I might stalk you and and ravish you and have you sighing Ahhhh, Ahhhhh.
    How is that for a Sunday evening on this blog read by a very prudish audience.
    They might report this blog as obscene.

234. VillaCypris *276489* says:

Yes, Natty, I know. And Hgirl… my thoughts exactly. Don’t men know that the best sex takes place between the ears anyhow 😉

235. Hgirl291128 says:

Natty I am 110% with you. I always tell potential SDs that seem like they just want sex that I am waaaaaaayyyyy too intelligent, humorous and kind to just know in the bedroom.

236. Natty*296451 says:

Well I appreciate that I’m not alone in wanting this to be more than old man. young girl. sex. dosh. what’s that american phrase, “slam bam thank you mam?” anyways, not looking for a relationship, but I’ve had a friend who uses this website and for two months the man didn’t even know her name or anything. And then insisted they meet up at her flat. She needed the money, but I could tell she was never looking forward to anything else, conversation, fun dinner, drinks. I wouldn’t give my time to someone like that, you know? Anyways, sorry to divulge. Oh and Guaranabana, that’s a mouthful to say, but fun name!!! :)

237. Hgirl291128 says:

Allo everyone! I am in Boston for the weekend and thus haven’t been posting a lot but I am thinking of all of you! I had an amazing Valentine’s Day- took a long walk with the dog, went to the gym (I certainly don’t get there as often as I’d like so I feel everyone’s pain), saw a movie, went to sushi with my friends and then went in the hot tub. Even if I am bf-less and SD-less I fell asleep with the biggest smile on my face. No surprises though, hahaha oh well!

238. VillaCypris *276489* says:

Also, I agree with you… it takes a lot of courage, especially in a medium such as this, to ‘reach’ out to someone and introduce yourself, or find some way to let him or her know you find them interesting or potentially compatible. I try to keep in mind that there is a person behind those words on the page, and treat him accordingly.

239. VillaCypris *276489* says:

Thanks Henri…. a mental coach… mais oui! Just imagine me walking behind you with 6″ gianmarco lorenzi stiletto heels, carrying a small, but powerful, black whip. I guarantee you will keep up a good pace! *evil laugh*

240. HenriLouis*294522 says:

So I went into the kitchen two hours ago to make me some nice diner.
    Later I return to the blog and lol I am amost breathless trying to catch up with the latest blogs and the development.
    Everybody is putting in his two cents worth about excercising.
    Yes, we all want to look good according to our own standards. For ourselves we raise the barrier very high. We are often too critical.
    Suthren I simply loved the Einstein joke !
    I believe we share the same outlook on life and on humour.
    Villa please join me in that powerwalk, you seem to me a girl in the category Olympic Gold Medal ! (who says Valentine’sDay was yesterday ?
    just wind the clock backwards). So I have someone to try and keep up with (mental coach ?). You set the pace and I will try to keep up.
    Lisa, you seem to be doing a man’s job at your work. Do you need more exercise in a gym ? Why not put your registration number behind your name. I just did so and with surprising result.
    Suthrn and myself can vouch for it that there are still a few good men out there. But how could they find you ? Just try it, make yourself known to the world.
    After all if we do not tell the world that we are here and open to every kind of initiative, there will be silence in cyberspace. Just a thought.
    Natty, I know that are a kind person not wishing to hurt someone who writes you. Your strategy now is, not to send any reply to a soul who is trying to get in contact with you, because that person has positive vibes from you. Perhaps by not answering at all, you may hurt that person even more than sending a reply.
    After all it takes a lot of courage to step up to you and say””Hey Natty I like you, you are beautiful, could I invite you for a cup of cofffee ?”
    This courage should earn a medal, at least a reply. You could always answer, “” coffee is bad for my complexon, but a dry Martini, shaken not stirred is welcome”.
    Why not ?! In reality it is the same.
    I always reply at once telling the person “Thank you but I am looking for someone different” You know I almost always get a reply “good luck or what a pity” So much better.
    It just takes a little courage to do so so the first time, but after that,
    you will not feel sorry anymore. You feel o.k. after all you can’t win them all.
    And yes Natty, it is not wealth that makes nicer people.
    Of course you are so sensible not to accept an invitation to holiday from a person who just sends you two short sentences. How could you feel compatible with him ?
    I am off for coffee now since over here it is 8 o’clock in the evening,
    Sweet Euro, wakey wakey ! Still suffering from that hangover and a migraine ? And there is one week more to come for carnival in Nice.
    Just ask for a bottle of Badoit mineral water and you will be o.k. soon.
    I contains some salt and minerals that fixes you up quickly.
    How do I know ? Well surf to You Tube and type in ‘Yesterdy when I was young ” by Charles Aznavour. Listen to it. Then I learnt that hangovers are not necessary to make it a wonderful evening.
    Have wonderful evening,

241. VillaCypris *276489* says:

Hi Natty,

With regards to your above post…. personally, if someone is NOT interested in me, I appreciate a courteous reply stating as such. “Rejection” is perhaps easier to handle in “cyber space”. I prefer this to never receiving any sort of response. I think it’s rude, but it’s also much easier to be “rude” in cyber space.

Given the name of this site, there is a certain “premise” under which everyone is assumed to be operating, whether they are, or not. The men who are seeking only casual sex and women who are seeking to provide that and be compensated for it in financial terms will find each other, just as those of us who are looking for more “shades of grey”, as OC just said, will hopefully find each other!

242. OCSugarBaby says:

Welcome Guaranabana! Your two cents are always welcome here. We are all looking for something different. I came here thinking that an arrangement was black and white. However I have come to know that it is many shades of grey. I like that it depends on the person.

243. Guaranabana says:

Hi there. I’m new to the whole SD dating scene, just thought I’d drop a line, maybe get to know the sugar community. Can’t hurt to make a couple new friends, right?

And Natty, I see your post about an SD making an offer because it seems he thinks you only want him for money. I agree about intelligence meaning more. I received this offer from a SD basically listing demands and what I’d make. I think it’s been well established on previous posts that SBs sometimes aren’t seeking just money. Connecting means a lot to some of us, more than expensive things and a monthly allowance.

Sorry, just my two cents. It was something bothering me about how SBs were seen.

244. Natty*296451 says:

Atalanta,

no the comment comes from me replying to a message after he invites me on holiday, but basically he says it like this:

I would love to take you on holiday, can i see your photo?

We’d had two exchanges before this, and both were two sentences. I don’t mind sending a photo, but I knew NOTHING about this gentleman nor did he know much about me except apparently the fact that i fancied him because he has money, if you get where the post above comes from.

I cordially declined his offer.

245. BlkButtafly~264118~ says:

Good afternoon sugar fam! I am sooo stuffed! Just finished eating some wonderful Mexican food. I too am trying to work out, even though I am a young 22, 5′-4″, 115 lbs :-) but I just feel like toning some things so my best guy friend, who is a personal trainer, is helping me.

246. Atalanta says:

I hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine’s Day! I know I did :-)
    Spent it with SD, who has turned out to be most amazing.

Natty,
    The guy who is falsely accusing you, did you not reply to a message from him, or something to that effect?
    *shrug* If you don’t plan on building a relationship/friendship with him, I wouldn’t worry about it.
    If you must have to last word, just say what you did on here: It’s not necessarily all about money, you want something else that maybe he hasn’t shown or doesn’t have.

247. Natty*296451 says:

Hello Sugar Bloggers, how is the (is it morning there?) day going.
    I have a sugar story:

Clearly the site is for a mutually beneficial relationship. I’m quite pleased that I’m interesting some people enough to illicit messages. I never know how to let someone down if I’m not interested in them, so I normally just don’t respond for fear of offending someone. I was curious, I guess as a Sugar Baby someone can assume the high your wealth the more interest or immediate interest i have in a sugar daddy which isn’t the case. I’ve talked to people who don’t make that much at all and are lovely generous people with depth and interesting things to say and they interest me and are being considered far more than someone who perhaps isn’t dull but not my cup of tea and has lots of money. One of these not my cup of tea characters came to the conclusion that i wouldn’t be interested in him if he didn’t have money which really offended me as he indirectly assumed i was extremely shallow. Intelligence and depth to me are as mutually rewarding as the monetary part. Does anyone agree or disagree or have any advice?

248. VillaCypris *276489* says:

Exactly. i don’t care what I weigh, numerically, as long as I feel good and am healthy. I never did gymnastics or dancing… I played softball and basketball K-8, and then in high school played tennis, ran track and started our cross country team, which was great fun. I especially enjoyed that in college, running thru the woods in Virginia :)

249. sweetredhead....269443..... says:

I have never been “thin” I thought I needed to go down to 120lbs one time. I did it, but I looked HORRIBLE! My checks were sunken in, my ribs showing ughhh. People thought I was ill. It is not really the numbers you have to look at. It’s what looks good on your body type. Muscle weighs more than fat. I have always had muscular legs due to dancing and gymnastics most of my life. Plus I am large chested, so the girls have to figure into the weight lol

250. VillaCypris *276489* says:

You, too, Lisa. Be safe!!

251. VillaCypris *276489* says:

I know… plus there is the extra societal pressure on women to be “thin” and / or “perfect” physically… which is nearly impossible to achieve…

I love to walk but Houston is horrible for road construction and I live a few blocks from I-10 katy freeway which just completely construction after several years. Now the roads in front of the mall are dug up and down to 2 lanes and the sidewalks are gone. Funny thing is that the store I need to go to is just 6 blocks down my street but because of the beltway, you can’t cross to the other side,so it’s easier to take the bus to the store that is 6 miles away as it is served by bus service and accesible. Houston isn’t built for pedestrians. I like to walk to the grocery store which is 7 blocks away and their are sidewalks but I have to be careful there because one of the houses has 2 huge watchdogs and a beware of do sign but they have a white picket fence thing and those dogs are taller than it. I had to run across the street one time because I thought they were going to jump the fence as they ran to bark at me. I sent those people a note telling them that they need a higher fence before someone gets attacked by those dogs, cause they will get sued if someone gets attacked on the sidewalk.

I’m off now. I’m also riding the 82 bus today so I must remember not to bump into anyone on it as there was a fatal shooting a few months back when someone bumped into someone and the other person shot them on the bus.

Have a great day everyone. Be back this afternoon

253. sweetredhead....269443..... says:

I am the same way. I am harder on myself and never think of anyone else having a few extra pounds as a bad thing. But on me ughhh I hate it.

254. VillaCypris *276489* says:

Never having been to Houston, could you walk and do your errands? Sometimes I walk to the bank, it’s either 1.5 or 2 hours roundtrip depending on which branch I go to… then I get my powerwalk in as well… just an idea…. oh, you won’t be alone wearing black leather leggings!!!

thanks VillaCypris. I’m only going like a few miles but weekend bus service sucks here. I will spend a few minutes on each bus and about 40 minutes standing at each bus stop. Really sucks. At least the rain has stopped. I loaded up on pain medicine and am headed out soon. Be back in the last afternoon. These black leather leggings don’t look have bad, lol. I was a little reluctant to buy them but I wanted them and don’t really care what anyone says, lol I am truly alone and men are so overrated. :)

256. VillaCypris *276489* says:

Hi Lisa ~~~~~ if I lived in Houston, I would give you a ride to go to all your errands…

257. VillaCypris *276489* says:

That’s a great quote! Love it.

258. VillaCypris *276489* says:

Good morning everyone…

way to go on the powerwalk Henri!! :)

I love exercising, too, SweetRed. In fact, I feel like shit if I do NOT.

Suthrn, I think we’re a lot more critical of ourselves… I never look at my
    friends or family and think less of them or differently if they have extra weight….yet if I do, it’s completely unacceptable …. hummmm

259. SuthrnExec says:

Henri, you mentioned humor on the blog, even Einstein understood the pleasure of the company of a wonderful woman:
    “Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. That’s relativity.” Albert Einstein

Good day!

Good morning everyone. Slept late and woke up sore. It’s gloomy here and a little chillly but they say the rain is gone. I’m going out in a little while to pick up some toiletries and to hooters for fried pickles. Most of my trip will be spent standing at busstops ( I calculated about 2 hours of my 4 out outing will be spent there, that is if the buses show up on time).
    I don’t even log onto my account anymore, tired of the empty mailbox, think I will go back into my shell, men have disappointed me.

I wish I could exercise. There is a fitness place not far from me but I can’t afford the membership. They have a good monthly rate providing you pay a year in advance. So i’m stuck needing to lose about 20 lbs. I hate being over 100 lbs, never been that way in my life. :( 5’1″ and 105 :(

261. SuthrnExec says:

Henri, totally understand about the kitchen and cooking – that is dangerous. And, I must say, my motivation is similar, however, I think we are probably more critical about ourselves than the ladies would be, but just the same, you do want to look your best. I started out needed to get rid of 9-10 kilos but I still have about 4-5 to go before I am where I’d like to be.

Sweetred, I hear ya – I have been at it for almost 5 weeks now, which is the longest I have ever stayed with a program, even in college involved in athletics. I am quite clever at getting out of exercising! My own worst enemy.

262. sweetredhead....269443..... says:

Good Morning Everyone.

I actually enjoy exercise, once I get myself to start lol. It’s finding the time and fit it in. I know excuses but I am good at it lol. Once I start an exercise program I get addicted to it. Of course the first 2 week is HARD. That’s when I have to force myself to get up and exercise. But if I make it past that, I am good to go :)

I had a very nice Valentines day, spent it quietly with my family. Hand made cards for the boys (the best) I love those :) They made me breakfast, very sweet. Talked to Beach :) sweet man that he is. So I really enjoyed my day :)

263. HenriLouis*294522 says:

Suhtrn,
    Yes I know how you feel about excercising.
    I stopped for a while because the routine became boring.
    Perhaps at this new health center it will be different.
    My grandmother used to say “every ounce comes through the mouth”
    One of my hobbies is cooking and you know the kitchen can be a dangerous place, tasting and sniffing so many delicious things.
    I was just not in balance with eating and excercise.
    It also helps if I eat less.
    The process to slim down takes time, adding pounds goes quick.
    All these girls on the site look so lovely and I do not want look an idiot with such an elegant lady on my arm walking the boulevard somewhere.
    I just want to lose 7 kilos and then I look trim.
    It is the waist where it all seems to accumulate.
    Well we’ll see how far we get.
    Have a sunshiny day !

264. SuthrnExec says:

HenriLouis, best of luck with the exercise regime – hopefully you don’t loathe it as I do. I have started a bit of an exercise program myself – it is a challenge but I didn’t much care for the way I looked or felt! Worst shape I’d ever been in so I committed to myself t do something about it.

That is a funny joke – I’ve seen it before and I always chuckle at it. Yes, there should be laughter on the blog – perhaps as folks envision you and me exercising, it will bring about a chuckle! Have a great day Henri!

265. HenriLouis*294522 says:

Back from my powerwalk (a loanword that I took from VillaCypres), 10 miles over paved roads. Very different from walking the sandy beach.
    Feel the muscles in the calves of my legs now.
    Last few weeks I have neglected being more active, before you know there is some winter lard added. Want to really get in shape for that miracle summer with my pot SB and lose some pounds. Very motivated then. Saw there is a brandnew fitness and wellnes centre opened near by.Till april is is free. So why not safe up that bit for that her, I thought.
    Hi Suthren, yes we agree on the fact that an SB/SD arrangement is definitely about offering that loving kindness to her.
    I will do my best to create quality time for her.
    Some acquiantences also went in for some wife swapping after a game of
    strip poker. You must be mad I thought. The result is that four women left everything behind and now form a kind of lesbian community.
    Holy smoke ! See what it can bring you.
    Now that I mention smoke. There used to be all kinds of nonsene written on the walls of the men’s toilet at university. This one is funny.
    Do you smoke after sexual intercourse ?
    I don’t know.
    I never look down.
    There should be more laughter on the blog.

266. SuthrnExec says:

Oh that’s typical for the mornings on the gulf coast – it will burn away by mid-morning in favor of sunshine most likely.

267. BlkButtafly~264118~ says:

Hey, SE! Sorry your weather sounds so drab. Ugh!

268. SuthrnExec says:

BlkButtafly, your dad sounds like a pretty neat guy – good for you!

269. BlkButtafly~264118~ says:

Good morning, everyone! I too spent V-Day alone, partially by choice since I turned down a couple of offers but partially not because I would have loved to have been “occupied.” So my dog Pixie and I just watched Season 1 of the Cosby show that my dad brought for me (*sigh* the only guy I know that actually pays attention to what I like and gets it for me without me having to ask)

270. SuthrnExec says:

Good morning everyone. It is overcast here but the clouds promise to break and let the sun in after a while.

Henri, I am in agreement with you – why divide your attention when you should give one your absolute, undivided attention?

271. HenriLouis*294522 says:

Ah, now I understand what is behind you nickname.
    Wow man, far out.
    Just let me wait in line.
    Yes, I have heard of threesomes.
    To be honest, I have never ever participated in such a situation.
    You see when I am with a girl I love her and want her to realize that she is the only one for me, my number one !
    Why need somebody else to join in ?
    I have always experienced that if I have to devide my full attention between two matters, the result is that A. neither of the two will be a success or, B. I tend to pay more attention and energy to one of the two
    so that situation is also really not a success, one of the two is half done.
    My attitude towards a girl is simple.
    If it is you, it is you and only you !
    I like the words “to handle that ” since I am out to pleasure her and give her multiple o………(this word should not be on this blog).
    Nothing nicer to hear her say, no more please after a dozen of these and me grinning at her saying ” this was just a warming-up darling.”
    To be in bed together is fun and I like to have a lot of laughter there.
    Try it, it is amazing.

272. Pleasureman says:

Henri, stand in line what is that? ever heard of threesomes ? A man of your stature should be able to handle that 😉

273. HenriLouis*294522 says:

Gurlnexdoor,
    I’ll stand in line.
    When you have done with Natty, you could have another Valentine.
    Lucky you,
    Henrilouis

274. Natty*296451 says:

gurlnextdoor,

you could have asked me!! I would have been your valentine :)

275. gurlnextdoor says:

Good morning to everyone, Valentine’s Day wasn’t since I had no valentine. But for the next three days I will be spending time with a very special guy. He is not a SD, but he still manages to spoil me in some of the ways I wish my future SD would. Hope everyone had a great Valentine’s Day, au revoir.

276. HenriLouis*294522 says:

Good morning ,
    Yes, someone should be the first to get up and welcome you at the breakfast table.
    When a child, I did not care for Sunday very much.
    I woke up and I thought, how in heaven’s name am I going to get through this day, so loooooooong it never seems to end.
    But now Sunday seems to be over in just one minute. Time flies.
    I am not so keen on watching TV, I’d rather blog. But on Sunday morning I sometimes watch the Hour of Power. Reverend Robert Schuller really is an amazing man to have created that Crystal Cathedral in LA. A few days ago I met him here. He always introduces such extra ordinary people and the stories are filled with amazing courage. Really inspiring.
    Although at night there is frost here, the temperature climbs up during the day.
    Should be doing some work in the garden and clean the bird feeding table.
    Got all sorts of birds in my garden as I designed it to be attractive for birds. Sunday is also for that extra long power walk along the beach.
    Training starts this month for an extra-ordinary event in the month of July.
    It is called the Four Days Marches of the city of Nijmegen. In 4 days you cover 200 kilometers. Every day the routing is different.
    It is the largest active event anywhere in the world, really huge. The number of participants is limited to 45.000. Yes, that is right, no kidding fourty-five-thousand. People from all over the world join here in their hobby, walking long distance.
    Originally it was a military march, after some time civilians could participate. Having completed it, you receive an official medal. You can wear it at official functions and gala balls etc.
    In my country there is a royal family. Queen Beatrix is much respected.
    When young she married Claus von Amtzberg who came from Germany. He really had to prove himself. He also participated in the Marches.
    Some years ago he died and was burried in the chapel in Delft.
    On his coffin there was only one medal !
    It was the Cross of the 4Days Marches.
    In walking the Marches he earned repect among the population.
    This year it will be my ninth time.
    All week long there are free concerts in the parks and tremendous amounts of people are attracted to the festivities.
    Yes, it is going to be another happy Sunday for me.
    I wish you all a day of rest to be spent among your loved ones,

277. SuthrnExec says:

Good evening everyone. I hope everyone enjoyed their day. While this day is most often depicted as a couple’s day, it’s really about love. Hopefully everyone was able to spend time with some of those they love – even if by phone – whether it was parents, children, extended family, friends or pets. I had one of the best V-Days I can remember – maybe ever – as I was able to spend it with my beautiful daughters, plus I was able to send a reminder to my Sugar of what an incredible lady she is. I hope everyone was able to enjoy the day in their way.

Sam: Clearly, back in “the day” from my and your perspective is a little bit further back than it is for some!

Yes that’s the way I was raised. When I was young I had dreams of what I wanted to be when I grew up, actually a flight attendant or a secretary but my mom filled my mind with thoughts of doom so I let is slip away. I wish I had the energy and the freshness of youth again. Well actually maybe I do. lol I’m going to wear those black leather leggings I bought yesterday, lol I know they are tacky but I like them and am going to wear them with a mustard sweater tunic that goes to my thighs, so that should make it less tacky, lol Need to run some errands tomorrow for my daughter who’s going on a school trip to NewYork wednesday. Gotta pick up a cheap dvd player to so I can watch my dvds again.

279. VillaCypris *276489* says:

HAPPY VALENTINE’S MARY AND SAM…
    Lisa… that’s wat I mean… the mind set that the world going to end and you were preparing for it… it’s odd… not many people were on the same plane of thinking…

280. Mary says:

Hello to everyone and I hope ya’ll have a wonderful Valentines Day. I am spending mine with my kids and just relaxing with them. Take care….

281. Sam 267369 says:

> that was THE dance song back in the day.

I thought THE dance song back in the day was by Elvis or Chuck Berry, no? 😉

Villacypris: it’s funny but my preparation was kind weird. I started hoarding things and this starting from the time I was about 12 till I was around 25. I didnt’ save food or anything but I did couponing religously and bought toiletries and detergent (like there would be a washer in the woods, right?) and I had drawers full of toothpaste, shampoo, about 7 boxes of detergent and so on. this stuff had to last over 3 years until the world ended. see I spent my teenage years doing this stuff instead of going to college and having fun, but I thought I didn’t have time to do everything so I chose my priorities that was to fall in love, marry and have children. I ended up rushing into marriage. If you would have told me 20 years ago that I would have a daughter about to turn 18, I would have laughed at you as I didnt’ believe it would ever happen, the world would end before that.
    I love my parents but wish I would have been raised to be more prepared for the future.

283. ~*kittylainy*279647*~ says:

Evening everyone! Happy Valentine’s DAY!!
    This year, I’ve declined all invitations for potential dates and get-togethers to spend a day entirely for myself for once. I recieved flowers signed, “love, Sugar Daddy.” I don’t have a sugar daddy. Maybe it was one of the Pots. I am sure he’ll reveal himself sooner or later. *shrugs*

Ahh.. I remember “romeo” by basement Jaxx, that was THE dance song back in the day. Wonder what happened to them?

284. VillaCypris *276489* says:

I’ve been thinking, you should write a story about your preparation for the “woods”, et al . It would be an interesting read. One doesn’t hear about such things these days..

285. VillaCypris *276489* says:

I hope so… you deserve a day of rest/relaxation :)

Sorry about your trip. I don’t know, as I worked my a** off today and have a backache now. Although this job is the best one I’ve had, it’s physically hard on someone petite like me. I barely weigh 100 lbs and i’m lifting these heavy crates of shampoo and stuff. I have to drop them in order to not hurt myself and i’m afraid I will get in trouble if they find out how much stuff i’m breaking or busting. But is was the product or my feet, and I chose to save my feet. I would thing that when they guy is stacking the stuff off the truck, he would think to stack it lower, not 8 feet hight where you have to reach about your head to try to lift a 50 lb crate.
    Relaxing now, got tomorrow off, hopefully I will be able to enjoy it.

287. VillaCypris *276489* says:

Hi Lisa! Happy Valentine’s Day to you!!!!!!!!!!! I should be in Vegas right now, but my friend flaked on me… pffffffft… c’est la vie eh? There are some nice men out there… takes work and a bit of luck to find them :) :) :)

Hi everyone
    Just got back from a very hard day at work and then I went to eat with my family, got them home on the bus and myself home right before the drenching rain started. It’s pouring here.
    I think I have given up on the idea of “gentlemen” actually existing, let alone sugardaddies. Today I had to lift some very heavy crates and even clime up a ladder to get to the top crates (they were stocked up about 8 feet, and well i’m only 5 feet) I had to drop a few of them to the floor because it was either dropping them on my feet or dropping them to the ground. Ended up breaking some merchandise (dumped it in the trash,hope no one finds it). While I was struggling to load all these crates there were guys in and out of the stock room, none offered assistance, one even moved aside while I struggled. So valentines’ day sucked for me (except for the hour and a half I spent with my family) and I am giving up finding a gentleman, men are definately Pigs! :)

289. Jenniferbbwsb says:

Everyone must be out and about. Hope you all had a great day!!

290. OCSugarBaby says:

Sweetred-You’re not bad, you are in fuego baby! Yow, just need the right man to add fuel to the flame. Happy V-day Sweet!

291. sweetredhead....269443..... says:

I will be looking for someone with a “heart on” hehe Oh I am bad today!!

292. NC Gentleman says:

Happy Valentine’s Day everyone! Happy hunting for that special sugar!

293. OCSugarBaby says:

That song on the vlog is so fun. It had my dog and I dancing around the apartment this morning! You should try it sometime, shakes the blues right off you. Dance, dance, dance! “You use to be my ROMEO”…

294. OCSugarBaby says:

Happy Valentine’s Day Everyone! You are all in my thoughts. :)

I am hoping today brings more silent viewers into the light and let there be BLOG!!! I too am alone this Valentine’s Day, so who out there is gonna keep me company? We will have a blog party!

SweetEuro-Feel Better! Carnival awaits!

HenriLouis- Very special wish for you my friend! Thank you for sharing that lovely poem. :)

Stephan-Sweet Valentine’s Day wishes for you too my friend! Thanks for keeping this wonderful blog going and freshly filled with new topics!

Suthrn-May your day be filled with sugar! *kisses*

295. Hgirl291128 says:

Happy Valentine’s Day everyone! Sending you all lots of love.

296. sweetredhead....269443..... says:

Good Morning. Hope you all are having a wonderful Day. Special valentines wishes to all.

297. SuthrnExec says:

Good morning and Happy Valentine’s Day to all you in Sugar land, especially the very special, beautiful SBs!

298. Gail says:

It’s VD!!! Valentine’s Day of course:) Who knows what the day will bring. A passionate, kind, generous ,warm SD or SB to all of my Sugar friends and family.

And then of course…we will keep speading the love on our Sugar Blog!!!
    Have the best Valentine’s Day ever!!!

299. SweetEuropean*264271 says:

Happy valentines day! I’ll be celebrating the day in bed with a hangover LOL i’m not at all a huge drinker and the bar I went to last night served very strong drinks so i’m not coping too well today! There’s a week long carnival started today here in Nice!

Happy Valentine’s Day everyone. Not much for me, have to leave for work shortly. Working alone today as my coworkers have the day off. 8 hours of unloading a truck and stocking. Going out with family afterwards, hopefully it won’t rain and ruin everything as we have to walk to the restaraunt and take the bus back.
    Have a great day everyone.

301. Platinummangell says:

Poems are so personal :) Happy Valentine’s Day Henri and everyone

302. Jenniferbbwsb says:

I just want to wish all my wonderful Sugar Family a wonderful Valentine’s Day.

I am off to work, I hope the night brings shear happiness and enjoyment.

::kiss::

303. 19 Asian says:

maybe next year! :)

304. 19 Asian says:

hehehe no valentines day for me…!!! :(

my day was yesterday… friday 13th… :(