Biting Tongues: Unspoken Sugar Thoughts

Photobucket

Illustration fromSeekingArrangement: The Definitive guide to Sugar Daddy & Mutually Beneficial Relationships”.

Some Sweet Nothings Better Left Unsaid?

In Sugar relationships, there may be times when you feel the need to choose your words extra carefully… Here’s a little about Emotion & Intimacy from the new SeekingArrangement Book:

Emotional Snafus

From an emotional standpoint, certain personality types adapt better to the Sugar lifestyle than others. For instance, if you tend to get very attached to someone, to the point where you’re clingy and demanding, a Sugar arrangement probably won’t work for you. On the other hand, if you’re emotionally independent – you like (sometimes even prefer) spending time alone, you don’t obsess about where your lover is or with whom, and you don’t need to be with a lover in order to feel complete – then this kind of relationship is perfect for you. Between these two poles lie a range of characteristics and behaviors that indicate whether you’re capable of separating emotions from intimacy. At first glance that might strike some people, particularly women, as an oxymoron, impossible to achieve and perhaps even undesirable. But let’s look at the components of the phrase, separate emotions from intimacy, more carefully.

Emotions are feelings that come and go in time: one minute we might feel joyful; a few minutes later something happens to plunge us into depression. One aspect of maturity is the ability to experience a wide range of emotions without allowing them to rule our behavior. When we allow our emotions to define us this way, we’re apt to run into trouble. Feelings are transitory and, as such, are not a solid foundation on which to base major life decisions – or even small ones.

I know a woman who puts her beloved house on the market every time the basement floods; but as soon as the problem’s resolved, she changes her mind – once she was even sued by someone who’d put down a deposit in between my friend’s shifting moods. When she learned to base her decisions on logical thought instead of on momentary emotional distress, she recognized that she didn’t want to sell her house, and resolved the basement problem once and for all. The moral of this story: we cannot base decisions on feelings because they could change at any moment. A mature person knows we don’t have to act on every emotion that passes through us.”

Sugars:

What does ‘intimacy’ mean to you?

Has anyone got some Sweet Sugar news to report?

Comments ON?

347 Responses to “Biting Tongues: Unspoken Sugar Thoughts”

1. sofia says:

congratulations

2. Sam says:

Regarding intimacy, laying in bed talking about emotions, feelings, and dreams of the future, is much more intimate than the sex.

3. Nico says:

NC ~ I will post a response to you on the new thread :)

4. Mikababy says:

SD I haven’t talked to in a year. Contacted me randomly.
    This was the guy I splurged on 899 chanel dress for. And got dressed up for our date.

For when he was in state. He never called but a day later. Now he sent a MSG. I’m not sure if I really want to do try it again

5. Much Experience says:

to JustMe,

saw your notes, ok thanks for your offer, i’m at one three seven seven five six..

Have a good night everone. Going to watch tv and go to bed, gotta work tomorrow, off friday

it says you like the blog better, lol

my daughter’s taxes were simple as she worked 4 months part time, 1040 ez and is getting all of her 103 dollars back. lol
    I’m waiting for my refund, should come next week, then I can order my new computer and hope I’m home when ups comes. It;s a shame as I live 7 blocks from best buy and they have the computer but I don’t have anyone to drive me home with it and I can’t carry it so I have to waste money on shippping and worry about not being home to accept it. ups man sometimes leaves my stuff on the porch for me. that’s ok for small stuff i’m getting for free but not a computer. and i dont want to wait long, I want it now, lol

8. Jai says:

Lol he’s gone now 😛 You didn’t miss much sweetred, just another day in the life of Jai…

9. sweetredhead says:

whoa….A naked man in your bed and you on the blog? Ok what did I miss???

10. Jai says:

Thanks gurl :)

Come to AZ sweetred. It’s nice here.

Lisa, I wish my mom would do my taxes lol that’s so nice of you.

Side note: There is a naked man in my bed upstairs and I’m down in the business lounge on the blog lol what does that say about me? Lol Better yet, what does that say about the guy?!!!

Hope everyone’s having good evenings 😀

I heard that sweetredhead, it’s going to be a cold night in Florida. It’s not very warm in Texas but I don’t think it is going to get as cold tonight.
    I always thought it would be interesting to be rich enough to be able to travel and follow the spring and summer time, and never see a winter, spend mar-sept in the northern hemispere,and sept-mar in the southern hemisphere. I love springtime and it would be nice to have it twice a year.

Just got my daughter’s taxes done for her, so easy just one w-2.

12. sweetredhead says:

Its going to be below freezing tonight here in Florida, where do I have to go to stay warm? the Caribbean?

13. gurlnextdoor says:

Congrats Jai

Good evening everyone. Got home from work, spent two hours with parents while they made numerous phone calls trying to get all the stuff worked out since my dad lost his wallet, and they are going to have to do alot of running around on the bus and foot next week, I feel bad for them.
    A beautiful sunny but cold breeze day here.
    My inbox is back to empty. I am losing hope. Going to file my daughter’s taxes tonight and relax. I had a little accident at work today (more embarrassing than anything, lol) I was stocking adult diaper products and an elderly lady was coming down the aisle so I back up to let her pass and i had forgotten leaving a tote against the other shelf and ended up backing into it and falling into it. My behind is kinda sore now but it was more embarrassing than anything. The lady even wanted to help me up but I told I was ok. I felt dizzy and lightheaded for a while after that. :)

15. sweetredhead says:

ok then its a differant guy who message me lol

16. Jai says:

Lol at suthrn and I didn’t get any details sweetred. His profile didn’t mention it though :)

17. gail says:

LOL@Suthrn…you are a definate goofball!!!

18. SuthrnExec says:

I died my bald head brown so it looks like i have really short hair. It’s a pretty good look!

19. sweetredhead says:

You died your bald head brown? or didn’t cut all your hair off? lmao

20. sweetredhead says:

Jai the guy in canada, is he moving on after he lost his wife?

21. Jai says:

Great here in AZ, JustMe :)

22. SuthrnExec says:

That was before I cut my hair off and died it brown…

23. Jai says:

Suthrn: Thanks you. I hope I’m being understanding without projecting the underlying feeling I seem to be struggling with. :) As always, you give great advice.

kitty: That sucks kitty. I don’t see how any guy wouldn’t be totally satisfied with you. But, like you said, it was him. See, he’s actually been married before. For 25 years! He’s divorced now, but he’s settled down. Lol maybe he’s phasing me out. It’s just weird because we have a great time together. Everytime I leave he says he’s sad because I wont be there in the morning blah blah blah but he’s still looking? I went ahead and set up a meeting for tonight and one for Friday so…we’ll see what happens. I also got a creepy email from a guy in Canada lol I’ll just pass that 1 up.

PS

I think I found a place to live!!!!!!! I meet with the woman to exchange monies and sign the lease tomorrow!!!!!! Whew!!! Can you guys tell I’m happy? 😀

24. JustMe says:

Hi all… just back from work.. how is everyone tonight?

25. OCSugarBaby says:

Hhahaha That is not Suthrn! LMAO

26. OCSugarBaby says:

Kitten-Mina is correct. Please think twice about going to meet him on the first visit. Start off on the right foot, make sure you have both of YOUR feet firmly planted in your home state. Comfort is the key to a great arrangement.

27. Jai says:

I can relate sweetred. I clearly say I’m looking for a gentleman and gentlejerks continue to apply.

28. sweetredhead says:

Sometimes I wonder if these men actually read our profiles. The mail I get sheeeh.

29. Mina says:

Lol how often does this topic come up? They’re needs to be a FAQ for the blog.
    Kitten – When the flight and hotel arrangements are made, kindly ask him to forward you the information so you will have the confirmation numbers. And it’s absolutely not “wrong” for you to ask for a seperate room, and feel free to call the hotel with the confirmation number to see if it’s paid in full before your arrival (though they may ask you for a credit card for incidentals)
    In all honesty, though… Because you are new to SD/SB dating and this is your initial meeting, I would advice against going to him. See if he can arrange his schedule to come to your city and once you are comfortable with each other and decide to pursue a relationship, you can fly to him in the future.

30. Kitten says:

Hi there. I have a potential SD meeting set up and I’m pretty sure we will be able to meet within the next week. He said he could fly me to where he will be, while he is on business, and we will have dinner and get to know each other but how do I, along with him, verify the flight/hotel arrangements in a safe manner? Would it be wrong of me to ask him if he can book two separate room, one for me and him, just in case things don’t work out? I don’t exactly know what the meeting entails and could appreciate some help.

Could someone please help me out with this situation? I’m new to the whole sd/sb of dating.

31. OCSugarBaby says:

Hello Everyone! Wow, takes a while to catch up on the blog…

32. cutie says:

Hello everyone, I hope all of you are doing well :) I loved the videos! Kitty and Sweeteuro both of you are tres tres adorable and pretty and charming :) :) I hope more videos show up on the blog

NCgent: congrats on the house, it really sounds fantastic, although my initial reaction was “HEYYYYY, I was built in 89!!” haha :)

Lisa: hello :) I hope it’s easier for you these days and that you’ll find a pot sd really really soon

xoxo

33. gail says:

Is it “The Lakehouse?” ….you know the one with ghosts? (smile)

34. sweetredhead says:

I know where that is, Beautiful there. I lived in NC for 10 yrs.

35. NC Gentleman says:

State of disrepair??? The house in North Carolina and is on Lake Gaston — it is about an hour north of Raleigh :)

36. sweetredhead says:

What state is you lake house in?

37. NC Gentleman says:

and thanks sweetredhead and SuthrnExec — I hope that somehow pull off a sugar party :)

38. BettieGirlDD*273192 says:

I hear NC’s building a big wooden raft with a mini bar on it.

39. NC Gentleman says:

Yeah forgot to mention the awesome slip-n-slide — thanks Kitty :)

40. sweetredhead says:

Putting on make up to go get a drug test, I am pathetic lmao

41. SuthrnExec says:

Nice NC. Congrats!

42. sweetredhead says:

43. sweetredhead says:

LMAO, I LOVE those!! I am such a kid at heart.

44. ~*kittylainy*~ says:

REDhead: I dun think I’ve ever mentioned how sultry your avatar pic is :)

45. ~*kittylainy*~ says:

And It is equiped with a slip and slide on the lawn lol

46. sweetredhead says:

That sounds wonder NC. Congrats and enjoy your new toy :)

47. NC Gentleman says:

Hi Nico — there were 3 bidders and I was highest bid. I am closing on the house on May 1st. It is really cool — it has 175 feet of lake frontage… a huge dock. The house is a two-story, 4550 square feet, and it feels like you are in a tree house… it has a deck all around the main floor and it is a fairly heavily wooded lot. It was built in 1989 so it is a little dated, but that will give me some projects to do. Come on up — we can go jet skiing some time!

48. Nico says:

Must run again and won’t be back until tomorrow so I say goodbye for now.

NC ~ If you’re around…curious to hear the status of your Lake House :)

49. Nico says:

Hello Gurl….sorry to hear you’re not feeling well :(

50. gurlnextdoor says:

Good morning everyone, taking a personal day today, lol. Mi tummy hurts so I’m gonna just sit back and chill for the rest of the day…then back to classes tomorrow.

51. gurlnextdoor says:

Ms. V I have to agree Kitty on this one. If he says YOU have to adjust your career to be with him, then it’s best to move on. SD/SB relationships don’t last forever and so in the end you’ll probably be alot better off finding someone who’s schedule matches yours more.

52. Nico says:

SweetRed ~ I like the way you think….that’s MUCH closer :D….although as of late…prob not much warmer :(

53. sweetredhead says:

Jenniferbbwsb we will just have to plan a Florida getaway lol

54. sweetredhead says:

Wish I could too Jennifer :( But starting a new job monday now, can’t even think about it.

55. SuthrnExec says:

Ladies, thanks for the thought, but I think we’ll pass on Vegas.

56. Jenniferbbwsb says:

I am still upset that I can’t go to Vegas! :(

57. ~*kittylainy*~ says:

Suthrnexec: u and OC should join us~ make it a romantic getaway!

58. BettieGirlDD*273192 says:

hahaha ohhhhhhhh. *slaps forehead*
    ..I would hope you can.

59. Nico says:

GOOD MORNING Family! It’s been a busy day for me today ~ Hope you’re all good!

Ms. V ~ I would have to agree with Kitty ~ as a career woman myself. I think it makes it more difficult for us to find a SD too because our schedules a much less flexible than the younger/kids/in school only etc.

LOL @ SouthernExec…couldn’t imagine the make-up….but if you’re headed to Vegas with Kitty and the girls I can just close my eyes an create a visual *wink*

60. ~*kittylainy*~ says:

Bettie: lol I thought u were talking about makeup!!! like I can do a better job with make up than this other guy! lol

61. SuthrnExec says:

Kitty, I will take the teenage part as a compliment! :-)

Jai, you seem to be going the extra mile and being really understanding. I must say that these relationships present their own set of challenges – as all relationships do. Don’t let feelings of inadequacies get too much of a hold on you – sometimes there are people that no one would be adequately suited to deal with, so if you’re being reasonable, kind and considerate, there isn’t any reason to feel inadequate. He might not have a handle on exactly what he’s looking for so I think you’re doing your part by being patient, but at the same time you need to keep your interests and needs in mind too, because it doesn’t sound like he is totally tuned into yours at the moment.

62. BettieGirlDD*273192 says:

The one you were just talking about who started seeing another girl. T…..

63. ~*kittylainy*~ says:

who is “that guy”?

64. BettieGirlDD*273192 says:

Kitty that’s what I like to hear… you can do way better than that guy.
    Im gonna bring my MAC and my clip in red hair streaks.

65. ~*kittylainy*~ says:

Gail: I love make up~~ I can do some pretty funky shit~~
    MS V: come to Vegas…

Jai: ugh~ that just happened to me.. he was looking and dating other girls… and when I said I was too,, he hesitated and agreed. Then we talked less and finally, he cut me off.. and said.. “things change.. at least we’re still friends.” First I felt so jealous and inadequate (I didn’t act on it, just a couple of subtle sly comments) then I put the puzzle together. he’s 42.. neve married.. his longest relationship is 6 months and he lives in a coonverted home with only 1 bedroom… yes he converted a 3 bedroom house into a 1 big room. total bachlor pad. it’s not me.. it’s him.. I doubt ur sd would do that to you… because yours seem to be much more caring and sweeter. but try and control your feelings and still be sweet.. but keep ur options open! :)

66. gail says:

LOL at Suthrn Exec…
    What are you going to do with her Mac? Kitty?
    Ms.V!!!! Vegas? can you be there?

67. Jai *277171 says:

Morning all! :) It’s chilly here in AZ..for Arizona anyway lol. I talked to my SD last night. We’ve talked every night this week and always have a good time. Apparently he’s on the prowl again lol he’s waiting to hear back from another girl he contacted on Monday. I continue to encourage him in what ever he wants to do, but jeez 😛 What’s a girl to think? When I asked if it was ok if I ‘interviewed’ some other men, he seemed a little hesitant, but agreed. He’s also displayed a little jealousy about a real estate agent I’m working with. He keeps making comments that the guy’s my sweetie and so forth. I’m wrestling with feelings of being inadequate and it not even being about me. Still happy just feeling weird lol

68. ~*kittylainy*~ says:

bring them vegas

69. BettieGirlDD*273192 says:

well just the eyeshadows.. obv the mascara and foundation would be gross…

70. ~*kittylainy*~ says:

suthrnexec: yes.. please do… you don’t want your eye to get infected now do u? Don’t think it’s hot for gothic emo teenage boy to have red eye too! :)

71. SuthrnExec says:

Glad to know that – let me go throw out my old eyeliner!

72. ~*kittylainy*~ says:

~Bettie: it shouldn’t last more than 2 years

73. ~*kittylainy*~ says:

Good morning all…

Bettie: morning kissies!!! stop using ur mac make up from 5 years ago.. make up should last more than 2 years…

Ms V: I would never adjust my career for a SD. even if he tops my salary. What if he suddenly decides to choose someone else? I would have no career (or soured relations) and no SD. No thank you. I can tell you are a career woman like myself. So you are not wrong to say, “NEXT!” You prob. don’t plan to be a sugarbaby for the rest of your life and it is important for you to rely on yourself.

Lisa: I worked in sales a lot and I did the best when I was on commission. there are a lot of commissioned jobs that guarantees you a certain amount or gives u a base salary. It is amazing to see the fruits of your labor amount to something.

74. SuthrnExec says:

Lisa, I think your gut and instinct are trying to tell you something so you’re smart to listen. It didn’t seem like you thought he was right for you anyway. Press on!

75. BlkButtafly~264118~ says:

Ugh that’s not good :-(

more sweet and low than sugar lately, lol

77. BlkButtafly~264118~ says:

Good morning sugar fam! What’s the haps in sugarland?

Good morning everyone. It’s a cold one here.
    Bettie, I could never work on commision as I can’t sell anything, tried it, worked a couple weeks for 0 pay, can’t do that. I am not agressive at all so commision isn’t for me.
    Hi MsV

Getting ready to go to work. Mom coming over when I get home so she can use my phone to check if anyone used her credit cards when my dad lost his wallet.
    No messages from either sd :( I did have a bad dream last night that i’m going to take as a warning. I dreamt that that I was in a relationship with an abusive man who fits the desription of the second potential sd, looked like him, and he was threatening me and pinning me down with his leg. This particular sd is the one looking for marriage and kids so it just kinda makes me think as dreams sometimes do warn us and you don’t have to be married to someone to be abused. anyway both sds have fallen into that mysterious hole so many fall into, lol

Have a great day everyone. I won’t be able to log on till this evening after mom leaves, can’t let her see what i’m doing, lol

79. JustMe says:

Ms. V … would have to agree with SuthrnExec on this one. This guy seems a little too controlling!

80. SuthrnExec says:

Ms. V, that seems a little over the top (the SD demands). I think what you are proposing to tell him is correct. Not sure why someone would demand that – seems a bit arrogant to me.

81. Ms. V says:

okay, What is up with the weirdness? I know I am hardly “normal”, but am I the only one experiencing the high maintenance sugar daddy drama??

I was excited about one potential SD, good energy exchange, nice chit chat- he didn’t even mind that I don’t really digg IM oblivion or serial emailing…but, then I told him my schedule- even that once a mutual arrangement was agreed upon, my nanny is flexible and I would make him a part of my scheduled time. Not necessarily that he’d have to “fit”, but that he would have a guaranteed space. Then he says that my free time is the only time he’s unavailable. he wants me to rearrange my CAREER so that he can have THAT portion of my time!!!!

Is it just me, or am I right to tell him to keep moving (atleast until he can top my salary 😉 )???

need advice for future use, sugar fam. thanx
    V

82. JustMe says:

‘Much Experience’ … not sure if you saw my earlier post here, but if you give me your profile number I will send you an e-mail to say hello. (Yes,that’s my pic)

83. BettieGirlDD says:

Girl you need a job that pays commission so you can see your hard work go somewhere. I was a debt collector for a year and it was Hellll capital H but i made more than I made now using my masters degree… and I still haven’t used all the MAC makeup I bought… five years ago! Yeah change is scary and weird but you gotta put up or shut up. Ok pep talk over…

and my finances are going downward again, hours at work cut to 24 and apartment charging for water now, had to pay 40 last week, and won’t know how much I have to pay for march till feb 28, my bills go up, income went down so I don’t have time to play games and trade pictures, I need a serious sd and an allowance. I don’t want to fall through a hole and not be able to get back out.

Well I had two sds contact me within hours or each other the day after my premium membership expired. Both of them sound good on paper to some extent.
    sd 1 lives out of state though, married and has no picture, and has not offered on, he wants me to call him but i’d prefer calling him since I don’t have and can’t afford the call, also I am not really attracted to his cultural type, so the chemistry wouldn’t be there for me. anyway he hasn’t been online today so I haven’t sent my number and i’m not sure that I want to, as long distance stuff seems complicated.

sd 2 has a very nice profile but it reads like a long term marriage oriented ad. also he has been on this site for at least a year and kept asking for more photos of me, also he keeps mentioning what he does and what type of phone he has, like’s he trying to convince me. He also does not want to pay for companionship, which very often means that the guy doesn’t want to pay an allowance and might thinking spending time with him is reward enough, and since I have no desire to have more children (mine turns 18 in 2 months, and i’m 43) I don’t think the relationship is what i want, 20 years ago maybe but not now , marriage is great but his younger and wants a family.
    so I remain sugardaddyless it seems.

86. BettieGirlDD says:

I guess this isn’t the place to condone “everything in mo..d..e..r..well you get the idea. Drinking in excess, it is!

Lisa I’m fighting my own cynicism, too. Like when a Pot.SD texts he wants to call.. and I say “i’ll be home in 45 min how bout then” and I don’t hear from him til the next day.. I assume he’s not serious and only wants to call when he’s “entertaining himself.” That might not be why: he might just be busy! I’m busy…

Today I’m feeling like everything’s too good to be true.. everything except cute snuggily dogs and multigrain Tostitos, that is…

when it rains it pours. I get emails in pairs it seems but they go nowhere. mr photo collector sent me a nice email this morning, i didn’t get to read it till I got home from work this afternoon and I wrote back but he hasn’s answered. what bothers me about him is that I think he is looking for a relationship, marriage and kids a he states in his profile he is not looking to pay money for companionship which usually means they aren’t willing to spend money, not a true sd.
    I haven’t been in contact with the other one yet. I notice he hasn’t been online at all today so I didn’t send him my number. I guess he is waiting for me to call him but I can’t do that.

88. Jai says:

Why after all this time do other pot SDs start coming out of the wood works? Two other men have expressed an interest. Why do I feel like I’d be cheating on my current SD if I got involved with them? lol Things always seem to happen this way…

89. Jai says:

> Have you ever stopped yourself from saying something to a sugar daddy or sugar baby because it didn’t seem appropriate for this type of relationship?

Though this is my first SD/SB relationship, I’d have to say yes. We have been fairly open with each other (in large part due to him), but there are a few things I’ve thought twice about and decided against mentioning. I try to be aware of what I say at all times, regardless of the type of relationship or situation I’m in.

> What does Intimacy mean to you?

It’s the stuff great sex and great relationships are made of :) When you can tell someone anything, lay with a person without it being sexual, and just BE with someone, that is true intimacy.

> Do you think it’s important to separate intimacy from Emotion in an arrangement?

Absolutely not. I don’t think you can have one without the other. Emotionless intimacy seems a bit like an oxymoron.

> Have you ever been offended by a potential Sugar Daddy or Sugar Babies ‘requirement(s)”?

Not as of yet. This is my first time around the block and I haven’t made it all the way around yet.

> Has anyone got some Sweet Sugar news to report?

I already told everyone how things were going on this end. I’m still beaming :)

90. SuthrnExec says:

It’s been a long day but I thought I would take a stab at the topic questions. Here goes!

Probably – I try not to make inappropriate comments no matter what situation I am in. This doesn’t mean that we do not have conversations about what some might call “difficult” topics. We are pretty open and honest about things.

> What does Intimacy mean to you?

Too me it is the process of revealing yourself to the other person – being totally honest about what makes me tick, what inspires me, what motivates me, my goals, what’s scary, my dreams and passions. These are all things that are EXTREMELY difficult for me to share but in a relationship where there is chemistry, it is much easier.

No. I think it’s important NOT to separate them – it should be that neither one trumps the other – it must be balanced.

Offended? No – I’m not easily offended. I have been put off by demands of some supposed SBs, but it didn’t offend me because it wasn’t about me – it said more about the other person.

> Has anyone got some Sweet Sugar news to report?

All is well – the chemistry lab is still operating!

I’m exhausted, lol check back later, too

92. Gordon says:

I must take a break but will check-in later.

it’s going to be in the 30’s tonight here and I have a big king size bed, it gets cold so i sleep on the far side away from the window. Got me one of those body pillows though

94. Gordon says:

I have to get frisky, it’s going down to the forties tonight and Brynn doesn’t cuddle

sweetredhead, sorry I was thinking of you reading a book , thus “read” instead of red

Have a good night sweetreadhead

Next time i’ll leave a taratula, lol

97. Atalanta says:

You guys are frisky tonight! haha

well I did want it back, but ok, happy valentine’s day :) you gotta give me back the chaps though

99. Gordon says:

Some guest leave a book or a bottle of wine but not our lisa

100. sweetredhead says:

I am taking the 3 nuns and penguin and go to the bar in c h i c a g o.

I am going to go take my tea and relax in bed and watch a movie. Have a good night :)

Love ya too flowerpush

102. Gordon says:

Lisa I thought that was a gift

103. flowerpush says:

LOL. I love you Lisa!

darn I left that at Gordon’s house, lol

there were 3 nuns and a penguin walking into a bar in C h i c a g o

106. sweetredhead says:

Don’t forget the naughty girl whip and leather hat.

yes teacher , I will go and craw into my corner lol

C h i c a g o m o d e r a t e d i’m such a rebel

108. JustMe says:

LISA — THE TRUE REBEL!! 😉

C H I C A G O C H I C A G O M O D E R A T E L Y

110. sweetredhead says:

Lisa go to your corner!!

111. bostonTerrier says:

lol

112. Atalanta says:

haha
    Gordon, you are a riot!

113. JustMe says:

LMAO Lisa !!

Gordon where they in C h i c a g o? or were they walking m o d e r a t e l y?

prohibited words for the blog:

C h i c a g o
    m o d e r a t e d

116. Gordon says:

I just told a story about three nuns and a penguin walking into a bar, then got barred from the blog

if you type the word M o d e r a t i o n with all the letters together, you get m o d e r a t e d

118. sweetredhead says:

Haha you are are in the corner

I don’t know what I said inI dont’ know why that happens i have a couple posts on here that I made hours ago that are still not posting. I know that certain words cause m o d e r a t i o n , like if I type the name of the windy city (the one in illinios) it doesn’t post. not sure

my last post but it didn’t post either,

120. JustMe says:

lol this is too funny!!

121. Gordon says:

Now I am being m o d e r a t e d!

Opps i just posted a response to you and I am getting M o d e r a t e d

I dont’ know why that happens i have a couple posts on here that I made hours ago that are still not posting. I know that certain words cause moderation, like if I type the name of the windy city (the one in illinios) it doesn’t post. not sure

124. JustMe says:

ahhh… what does that mean? I didn’t post anything bad .. and didn’t put any contact info there! hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

125. Gordon says:

Justme,

Sometimes the blog puts a random post in moderation, sometimes it never shows up and sometimes it shows up hours later and know one knows what you are talking about

126. JustMe says:

lisa .. did you block me or something!! LOL I can’t seem to get to respond to you comment about when you lived at your uncles house!!

127. sweetredhead says:

With your binoculars in you back pocket?

128. sweetredhead says:

More chai tea for me. I am freezing!!

you are being m o d e r a t e d

130. Gordon says:

I would take Brynn on a long walk 😉

131. JustMe says:

LOL not sure.. but somethings wrong!

132. sweetredhead says:

Gordon!!! are you suggesting they tan by your pool NAKED???? you naught naughty boy.

133. JustMe says:

my posts aren’t going through… what’s up?

134. Gordon says:

Atalanta,

If you were to sunbathe by my pool you wouldn’t have to worry about sea creatures or tan lines. 😉

I was forbidden from sunbathing as a child (deeply religous mother says people who swim and wear swimwear will go to hell) so I never really got used to going to the beach and when I did I had to wear full dress although I could take my shoes off, lol now if I try to tan, I burn so I just stay out of the sun, not easy in this hot climate.

eww I don’t like my food staring back at me. lol

137. Atalanta says:

haha I agree bostonTerrier!
    Beaches are almost always a no. But I think I need my body needs a bit of a tan, so I’ll probably attempt to get some tanning in somewhere, lol. I hate fixing tan lines.

But I have a horrible shark phobia. I used to think that the black lines in pools would open up and sharks would come out and attack everyone. I still kind of think that.

Justme when I lived in the valley, we had snakes, scorpions, and taratulas. Our ground would have large cracks in it from the drought conditions and those big spiders would come out of holes in the ground. I used to chase them with a broom and they would jump at me, I went running. I once had a snake in my room. My dad had built a couple roooms onto my uncles house out of junk lumber he found and so there were gaps between the walls and the ceiling (actually we had no ceiling, it was the wooded roof) and I as lying in my bed one day and looked up and saw a snake slitering over the wall and into the ceiling of my uncle’s house. I was afraid to sleep in my room for along time. We also had possums and once a large tortose came up our driveway and we kept him.

139. Gordon says:

A friend owned a Chinese restaurant in Atlanta. I was in the kitchen visiting and saw the cooks making eggrolls for themselves. Naturally I wanted one of these special eggrolls. It tasted wonderful until I saw an eye in the eggroll stareing back at me. Then a tentacle rolled out, yes I was eating a whole squid eggroll. I then went back to ordering from the English page of the menu.

140. bostonTerrier says:

lol, sorry sweetredhead. i remember going to the beach with my cousins when i was younger and i was about to take them to the restroom when two of them said, “i just went in the water” ! that was all i needed.

141. JustMe says:

Lisa, I totally understand about the scorpions! I was afraid to visit my daughter in Texas because I was sure I was going to run into a snake, a spider, or a scorpion!! LOL

It just scared me and I threw it down as fast as I could. When I lived in the Rio grande valley, we had scorpions, and those things are scary. I picked up my purse in my room and there was a scorpion on it, I just froze.

143. JustMe says:

I used to have hermet crabs as pets.. can’t say they are very lively or friendly, but I don’t have to walk them in the snow or clean up any droppings! LOL

144. sweetredhead says:

pee in the water ewwwwwwwww, ok wiping that from my mind now

145. flowerpush says:

Good evening everyone!

146. sweetredhead says:

bostonTerrier…thanks used to love the beach now you gave me a whole new unwanted prospective lmao

Justme I will send you the hot Texas summers. I always dread summer, too hot out, sky high electric bills, ac doesn’t work half the time, I prefer fall and spring and winter is much better here than the summer. Also dreaded hurricane season.

148. sweetredhead says:

No it does not take care of water weight, It increase muscles and burns fat. I did not see all the hype on acri berries till AFTER I was taken this stuff lol. I found out on my own how it aids in weight loss. Actually bought it for something else.

149. Gordon says:

That would have been a hermit crab, they move into empty shells and use them as houses. Some people keep them as pets.

150. bostonTerrier says:

i’ve never been a fan of beaches … the sand, the sun making me even darker [black + a tan = no], people every where, being gawked at by guys … not my cup of tea. oh and the water that i am convinced everyone urinates in :(

151. JustMe says:

Hello everyone! Just in from the snow… DAMNNNN, I can’t wait till summer!! lol

How’s everyone tonight?

Oh, and Much Experience if you give me your profile number I will send you an e-mail. (Yes, that’s my pic)

I think everyone is lurking tonight or they all gone out to eat, lol

The last time I was at the beach , in Galveston, was back in 1996 I think, and I was out in the water, my daughter and I were picking up shells as the waves brought them in. I picked up a shell, eyes were looking back at me, I through it down and stayed out of the water after that.

153. Gordon says:

OK, I will fill in until someone has something to say.

Brynn is still on beach restriction because of the shark packs. The weather reports here have shark sightings and beach closures.

We will wait and just walk on the Lake Trail, Brynn misses the beach.

I did too, lol

155. Gordon says:

Lisa, I thought that you had broken the blog again

where did everyone go?

that doesn’t sound too appetizing Gordon, no anchovies for me, my fave is margarita pizza, tomato and basil When I was dating my boyfriend used to take me to this pizza place where the slices were the size of half a large pizza

158. Gordon says:

Reading the above it seems that we are discussing dinner menu.

I am waiting for black olive and anchovy pizza to be delivered. I wasn’t going to be kissed tonight anyway. ;-(

159. BettieGirlDD says:

What I’m wondering about the goji is it just water weight that comes back on or does it actually make you burn more fat?
    I’m usually a believer in ‘if it sounds too good to be true…’ but if I can believe I’ll find a true blue sugar daddy it wouldn’t hurt to try the goji…

Good evening Gordon

161. Gordon says:

Good evening everyone.

of wait I can’t do that, I’m still waiting for my tax refund, gotta get a cheap dvd player so my mom can watch “the corpse grinders” for her birthday, lol I found the movie on amazon for 3 dollars. It’s an old family favorite, came out in 1971

it’s odd that peanut butter products are recalled (the store I work at has products pulled and white notes posted everywhere) but peanut butter is still on the shelf. Maybe I will walk around my block after dark, walk in front of a metro bus and eat peanut butter, lol some guy was ran over by a city bus today.

164. bostonTerrier says:

“I did buy a jar of peanut butter yesterday, I’m tempting fate”

that made me laugh lisa :)

165. Brown Sugar 292409 says:

Blondie Thanx im all over it

I did buy a jar of peanut butter yesterday, I’m tempting fate

When I moved here I had to buy new stuff, a leather sofa, glass living room tables, big bed, dresser, etc, so i ran out of money before I bought a dining room table. I never eat at the table anyway but it looks kinda funny and empty. I do like to have the space so that when I come home with bags or whatever, i can dump it in the middle of the floor, there’s plenty of room. I would love to have a small effieciency apartment though but there aren’t common here except in the expensive apartment buildings and then they rent for more than I pay for one bedroom.
    a hot dog with mustard sounds so good. back to my chips, outa dip now though

168. BlondieNYC*233868 says:

I had that and fries a few hours ago, YUM!

169. sweetredhead says:

I only use my dinning table for holidays. We eat at the kitchen island.

170. sweetredhead says:

We had chilli dogs (teen food) I just ate a hot dog with mustard.

171. BlondieNYC*233868 says:

Lisa- thanks for the cat story, cute!! I use my dining room table for mail, messengered packages etc., It’s a hold all spot.

172. BlondieNYC*233868 says:

Brown Sugar take out – “Im not pickey. However,I would like a well present handsome man” – Your next line, “My ideal relationship is one built on friendship, passion and mutual respect. Where we trust and know each other. ” is perfect. You don’t need the line about worries or games.

Hope this helps :)

173. Brown Sugar 292409 says:

okay i added 3 pictures including the original one i had up there

I never sit down and eat a meal, my dining room is completely empty, a waste of space. I nibble on stuff in the kitchen, breakfast was soup, no lunch, dinner was chips and dip.

thanks BlondieNYC I always had dogs that wanted to go outside until they got outside and then they were ready to come back in. And my mom had a cat that didn’t lilke to get wet. She had went to Europe way back when I had my first full time job and of course I had to feed the pets while she was gone. I would come home in the evening and put the food on the front porch for the cats and they would come running but there was some rain one day and water puddles in the yard (we lived in the country) and this one cat would just stand there until I lifted him up to the porch. I guess he would have went without eating in order to keep his feet dry.

176. sweetredhead says:

Besides you know what teen boys want to eat lmao

177. sweetredhead says:

I usually work full time and have 2 teen boys. I don’t have a lot of time to cook healthy meals. So everything helps :)

178. Brown Sugar 292409 says:

thanx guys i guess i just have to take the risk and change my profile pics

179. BlondieNYC*233868 says:

Lisa, thank you for the sunny wish; my dog thanks you too. She loves the snow, but doesn’t like to get her paws wet. Can anyone explain that one to me???? LOL!

180. BlondieNYC*233868 says:

Hmm, there are tons of health food stores in NYC; I’ll start making calls.

Sweetredhead thank you a bunch! I’m always looking for healthy supplements, I still eat like I’m in college :(

181. sweetredhead says:

BlondieNYC You have to get it from a natural food store, Or organic store. If you look on the forum I posted a link where you can buy it online.

182. BlondieNYC*233868 says:

Brown Sugar, I’d rewrite it so that you have spaces between your words. If you look at your profile quickly it looks like one very long run on sentence. Also, use contraction marks i.e. I’m, not Im etc.,

You want to sound upbeat, positive and friendly :)

Does that help???

183. Yasmine says:

Oh and dont worry Brown Sugar a LOT of men think that having a french accent is verrrry sexy lol ask SweetEuro

what sucks is that it took 24 hours for my profile to be approved and it was the first day of my paid membership so you lose one day of that.
    Sending you some sunny dry weather BlondieNYC

185. Yasmine says:

BrownSugar I was thinking the same thing YOU NEED TO CHANGE YOUR PROFILE PIC! You need a pic that would show your lovely face and another that maybe shows your whole body :) I can barely see your face in the picture that you have right now..

186. BlondieNYC*233868 says:

Sweetredhead – CONGRATS ON THE NEW JOB!!! WHEEE :) :) :) YAY!

The Goji juice, can I buy that at whole foods?? Or do I have to go to specialty stores??

Snowing big time in NYC!

187. sweetredhead says:

I know I want to change mine, but don’t feel like dealing with it lol

188. Brown Sugar 292409 says:

thanx sweetredhead…i hate this 24hours profile review thing though

189. sweetredhead says:

Other wise I think it was a great profile.

190. sweetredhead says:

I would change the picture, Just a natural pose. Also Stop repeating I am a woman who…LOL Summery I would change the “looking for fun” But those are just my opinions, for what its worth;

191. Brown Sugar 292409 says:

can someone check my profile and tell me if i need some adjustments ppppplllllllzzzzzzzz be HONEST, MEAN… whatever it takes

I like the way green tea latte looks like avocado, lol

193. sweetredhead says:

I like the spicy flavor of the chai tea

I had a chai tea latte yesterday. I think I like the green tea latte better though. I think i’m going to make some coffee, I need to wake up.

195. sweetredhead says:

bought some chai tea while I was out. mmmmmmm keeping me warm ahhhhh.

196. sweetredhead says:

I don’t drink ( or very little) I have an allergy to nitrates.

197. sweetredhead says:

To much sugar in voka lol. Good rule of thumb, stay away from the white stuff, flour, suger ect.

I never take anything stronger than advil or allergy pills, and I have had 4 drinks in 2008, none in 2009, as I only have drinks when I date, no dates, no drinks

199. Beach says:

Does vodka and carrot juice count then? That is sort of healthy.

my entire family dies of heart disease. when i’m in my 80’s I will have a heart attack and they will find me sitting in my apartment dead, just like they did my uncles, aunts, and dad. we skip the hospital.

201. sweetredhead says:

I am drug free, always have been :) I am into natural health.

I actually had more energy when I weighed 87 pounds. Now I’m tired all the time, and find it hard to get motivated sometimes since everytime I try something, it fails. If I lose a couple pounds, I always gain it back quicker than I lost it. i wish i could eat more fruit and stuff rather than junk. I love fruit

203. sweetredhead says:

This is a health product, does a lot of things, Good for the heart, and body. What it does for weight loss is, Builds muscle which burns fat.

204. Beach says:

Depends upon the results 😉

205. Atalanta says:

I feel stupid for asking this.
    But sweetred, does the goji juice just burn fat or could it help with detoxing, maybe help along with toning…

I’m trying to clear up my face one and for all. Proactiv is taking me close, but just not there. I don’t really have a bad complexion…I’m just a perfectionist and notice every bad thing on my body.

I’m 5’3″ and 110 lbs. Really, most of that is muscle. I wish I had a bit more curves, and I’ve gotten a bit more since being in college. I’m happy about that.

I think the important thing is staying healthy and being happy with your body.
    5′ anything and 80 lbs isn’t really healthy. At that point, I think you need to do more sports. I might have weighed in at that range if I didn’t gain any muscle, but I think that’s vital to me looking like a normal person lol.

206. sweetredhead says:

I had a drug test done 6 months ago does that count lol.

207. sweetredhead says:

lmao, Ut oh …..ummmmm

208. Beach says:

Not tonight, but definately after you are certified drug free, lol.

209. sweetredhead says:

Beach, you offering to come take me out for a drink :)

I never have any savings, right now I have 8 dollar in the bank. wish I could find a sugar dady and be able to put a few months savings back (in my apartment,not in the bank) I live very cheaply, less than 1000 a month so it wouldn’t take much to have some security but I have nothing left to save. I had a little savings when I moved out of my famiy’s but after living in a motel for 3 weeks and having to buy everything to start over,that lasted like 4 months

211. Jenniferbbwsb says:

Hello to everyone!! I got some GoJi juice today but not the GoJi 100. We will see how it works, you know me and that little person in my back pocket that keeps me fat!! LMAO I also have a large amount that I could donate to someone in need.

212. sweetredhead says:

Nope, Staying home talking to you guys. Am I pathetic or what lol

gotta love the drug tests, lol they have changed though first time I took one I had to pee in a bottle and put my name on it, this past job I had to swab my inside cheek. wasn’t sure I did it right (the cheek swab) but I guess I did

214. sweetredhead says:

Lisa I have been out of work 3 months. I had savings, which of course is getting mighty low. the boys father paid my $1000 rent.

215. Beach says:

So Sweetred is not going on a bender tonight I guess.

Mini actually I heard the doctor saying that I had alot of umbilical cord and very little fluid. My daughter only weighed 7 and half pounds though. I didn’t eat well when I was pregnant and never seen a doctor till I was in the middle of labor and had a perfectly healthy baby, that turns 18 in April.

217. Beach says:

I think I called it popular culture and interpersonal relationship. Researching women is a lifetime project.

218. sweetredhead says:

I have to go tomorrow and have a drug test done, and hep shots. requirements of the job.

not to get personal but since none of us seems to have a sugardaddy, but how do you all survive not working? I was out of work for 6 weeks this past aug-sept and I didnt’ even have food and couldnl’t go out to eat or shop or anything. If someone hadn;t have paid my oct rent I would have been on the street. Do you get unemployment, help from family, etc?

I couldnt’ get unemployement (texas is very strict and they love to reject people for unemployment and the pay is lousy.). My ex husband was unemployed one time while we were married and he got 78 dollars a week which is nothing. I have never received child support either as my husband always threated to kipnap my daughter to the middle east if he had to pay, so I couldnlt take that risk.
    I am always interested in hearing about any resourses available for survival if i’m out of work. My time off from work was horrible

220. VillaCypris says:

Well, I’m going to head out to ski before it gets dark in the tundra and the coyotes think i’m a moving feast of lean muscle… y’all have a good rest of the afternoon! Be back later…. x

221. sweetredhead says:

Researching what?…woman LMAO

222. Mina says:

That’s tiny! Did you not have any fat or muscle? Or perhaps missing a few bones, Lol

223. sweetredhead says:

Yes medical office, or chiropractic.

224. sweetredhead says:

I love it. Yes very busy. I am used to working for one Doctor but doing it all on my own, including billing, insurance ect. This I just check patients in and out and there is several receptionists.

225. Mina says:

Not true, Lisa. My SD and a potential I recently began talking to again are both from Texas. :)
    Congrats on the job, sweetredhead! Your first/primary job is also in the medical field, no?

226. Beach says:

Hehe, raising mulittasking to a new level. I just write off the time to research.

227. VillaCypris says:

very cool! that’s going to be a busy and challenging job!

my daughter works for a liver and intestine doctor, whatever that is called

I was 87 pounds until I got pregnant. I only weighed 112 when I had my daughter, now I weigh almost as much as that again with no baby.
    My mom is 5″4 and weighs 98 lbs, and she is almost 70

230. sweetredhead says:

They have 20 doctors working in the office.

231. sweetredhead says:

In a medical office, front desk

Everything is bigger in Texas, lol except for the supply of sugardaddies, lol

233. Mina says:

5’1″ and wanting to be 87 pounds is very underweight. That sickly, body of an 11 year old girl look isn’t very visually pleasing…

I think I am a pear shape :( I still wear junior clothes because women’s sizes don’t fit me well. If it fits me on the waste, it’s too tight, on the behind , if it’s not too tight on the behind, it’s too big around the waist. I wear so many sizes. abercrombie 5, hollister 7, mall stores usually medium, jeans usually a 5 in juniors but that varies too I would love to be a size 0

235. VillaCypris says:

what’s the new job sweetred?

236. sweetredhead says:

Beach are you goofing off again? How are you going to support your SB habit that way LMAO

237. VillaCypris says:

well you know wat they say…..”everything’s bigger in texas”…

238. sweetredhead says:

I am very excited. I start on Monday. Back to being a working woman!!

239. sweetredhead says:

Thank you Beach!!!

well Texas has too many people with too much meat, lol no one walks here, they jump in the car to go across the street. I remember when I was in London, I ate and ate and ate, sat in the hotel room at night stuffing myself full of mr kipling’s pies, chips, candy, soda, etc and did this for 2 weeks and actually lost weight because I spent the day going up and down stairs at the subway station , walking everywhere, burnt it all off

241. VillaCypris says:

haha funny image… i highly doubt your butt it that big! Hour glass figures are sexy…

242. Beach says:

Contrats Sweetred! I am sure they made a great choice.

243. sweetredhead says:

Welcome to my word lisa lmao. Or the gap in blouses…

no thanks VillaCypris I have my own, don’t need another one. I know guys like big butts but it makes a skirt hang wrong, mid thigh in the front and barely covering the buttcheek on the back. lol

245. sweetredhead says:

I have boobs and butt lmao. I will be glad to share….I have one of those hour glass figures. Try buying cloths ughhhhhh

246. sweetredhead says:

You be surprised a lot of men actually like a little meat on women lol

247. VillaCypris says:

Noooo Lisa… men love a nice ass! Not a flat board… i’ll send you half my bubblebutt… we can share :) LoL

I have always wanted to look sickly and gaunt faced, I think they call it herioine chic in the model world. I wanna be a stick figure

249. VillaCypris says:

ha! that’s the best place to have it :) true, depends on the body type…

250. sweetredhead says:

The place I get it from is 45 minutes from me, so I decided to order it and pay for the 2 day shipping. But it got back ordered, so it will take an extra 3 days. Guess I told to many people about it lmao.

I love walking but can’t really enjoy it in my neighborhood but I do try to walk to the market once a week. My arms are firm from lifting all that heavy stuff at work but I would like to completely lose my behind, lol

252. sweetredhead says:

I went down to 125 one time and I looked like I was sick. ribs sticking out face drawn in. I am 5’3 you can’t go by the numbers. Each body type is different. I am large chested so they count in the numbers lmao.

253. VillaCypris says:

That sux you have to order it sweetred… there’s a natural foods place near where I live so I just drove over there and bought it yesterday.

254. sweetredhead says:

I have weights, Yoga ball and the gazelle. And I walk.

255. VillaCypris says:

Ohhhh Lisa… now I’m depressed…. I’m 5’2″ and weigh 118… i WISH i weighed 102!!! I comfort myself with the notion that muscle weighs more than fat. :) I’d like to lose about 10 pounds… I don’t really care about the number on the scale, as long as I feel good.

too expensive for me

I wish I could work out, there are several exercise places in my area but they cost too much and I’m not motivated to exercise without any equipment, I want my ribs to stick out again like they used to. my daughter is 5′ 3″ and weighs like 80 lbs.

258. sweetredhead says:

Goji100 Lisa its $35.00 a bottle

what is the stuff you are discussing supposed to do? I need to lose weight really bad but seem to be stuck at 102 lbs. I want to weigh 87 like I did 20 years ago. Or at least grow a couple inches , i’m 5′ 1″

260. sweetredhead says:

No nothing!! This time I am working out and dieting so I hope to lose all that I need too :) only thing is I won’t get it for a few more days. I ordered it :(

261. VillaCypris says:

Did you work out a lot as well? And change your diet?

262. sweetredhead says:

I heard a colon cleanser works well with it. Gets all the toxins out of your body.

I posted an paragraph but mentioned M o d e r a t o r in it so it’s delayed.

sending sunshine to melt the snow
    Congrats sweetredhead

264. ~*kittylainy*~ says:

WHAT??!!! 2 weeks???!!!
    I am going to get some tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

265. sweetredhead says:

The first week I took 3 ounces a day.

266. VillaCypris says:

Today I bought some liquid L-Carnitine as well as 7-Keto… so those plus the Goji100 should help!

my last post is being delayed

268. VillaCypris says:

Wow! I saw one is supposed to take one or two ounces per day… yesterday I drank 6 oz and today 6 oz… ahahaha…. I have instant gratification issues…

VillaCypris , I get my comments delayed for moderators too
    Congrats on the job sweetredhead!
    Brown Sugar, it is month to month, when your premium expires, it does not renew, you have to renew it, so no auto billing to worry about

6 inch snow sending you some sunshine

I’m tired

270. sweetredhead says:

You will feel great!! it has all kinds of health benefits other than losing the weights.

271. sweetredhead says:

I lost it within 2 weeks. I didn’t notice really till my pants were big lmao

272. VillaCypris says:

Congrats sweetred!!! Hey, I was going to tell you I bought some of that Goji100 yesterday… how long did you take it in order to lose 15 pounds???

273. VillaCypris says:

Hi Brown Sugar! I’ll take some of that snow… for skiing… it’s ten below zero here… I’m getting ready to head out! BRRRR! Ya, it’s a one time payment, for the 30 days, no automatic renewals.

274. sweetredhead says:

I went for my 2nd job interview today. I GOT THE JOB!!! Yay me!!

275. Brown Sugar says:

i just upgraded to PREMIUM I HOPE THIS IS A ONE TIME PAYMENT FOR ONLY A MONTH

276. Brown Sugar says:

hhhhhhheeeeelllllloooooooo everyone hows everyone doing im here stuck in the 6inch snow

277. VillaCypris says:

Hi Lisa, sorry I just disappeared last night, all my comments were being moderated, so I went to sleep. You enjoy the chips and dip, and I’ll go out cross country skiing for you, to burn them off! 😉

Good afternoon everyone. Home from work, tired and hungry. It’s a beautiful sunny day here. I think I will avoid trying to catch up on the blog, it’s too stressful, lol
    Got an email from the sd that wanted pictures, sent me a light greeting and I just sent him a friendly message back, very casual.
    Still not decided on giving the other one my number, I so hate talking on the phone, and I did spend 2 hours on the phone last night after I logged off the blog because my friend called me and she talks forever. lol
    Ok dinner time, chips and dip

279. ~*kittylainy*~ says:

so sad……. :( u’d be amazing to party with

280. Yasmine says:

Awww NC :(

281. Yasmine says:

And Sam gets a group hug! lol

282. NC Gentleman says:

I sooooo want to go, but there is no way I can get away for a weekend in Vegas — sooooo sad :(

283. ~*kittylainy*~ says:

The first 3 SDs to sign up, gets kissies from all the ladies

284. ~*kittylainy*~ says:

lol u covered it dear!!!

285. Yasmine says:

*also*

286. Yasmine says:

Off Topic!!! Any SDs interested in joining us for the Vegas trip???? email Kitty or I and let us know!!! :) If you are too shy to say it on the blog just send us an email lol
    We are still accepting applications ( Must be open minded, crazy, sexy, and ready to have LOTS of fun with a bunch of exotic ladies from around the world lol)
    # 274450
    Aslo BeautifulBlueGrass we miss you!!!!!!!
    kitty, anything else you want to add to the requirement list for the SD applications? LOL

287. BettieGirlDD*273192 says:

…tell me about it…

288. ~*kittylainy*~ says:

lol.. ouch!!

289. BettieGirlDD*273192 says:

haha yeah all four of them who have logged in since September… have at ’em…

290. ~*kittylainy*~ says:

I think that’s my destiny too Bettie…

I prefer a local SD…. 2 hrs away ma.. maybe I should tread into the buffalo and detroit area.. LOOK OUT BETTIE AND FLOWER!!!
    lol j/k

291. BettieGirlDD*273192 says:

*as for me.. im destined to forever have a couple potentials.. fading in and out..

292. BettieGirlDD*273192 says:

yeah I agree Kitty’s number is gonna come up real big soon I just know it.

293. Nico says:

Gurl ~ I would prefer one local (or within an hour or so) of my location so I could spend time with him more readily.

294. gurlnextdoor says:

Lol gotcha, yeah I think it’s better to have a local SD than one that’s farther away…unless of course you or him travel a lot to that city. What does everyone else think about that? Is a local SD better than one that is far away?

295. ~*kittylainy*~ says:

Gurl: sorry 😛 I was referring to my area.. because I’ve only been searching for SDs in the Toronto area.

296. gurlnextdoor says:

Unfortunately Kitty he’s not in the Toronto area…but I’m sure you’ll find a great SD. You’re so cute and intelligent, no man can resist such a combination, lol.

297. Nico says:

Congrats Gurl AND Atlanta!! Beaming and ‘me likes’ are very good 😀

298. gurlnextdoor says:

Lol, I agree chocolate…all the guys I wanted to say that avoided the word like it was the plague. Except for one, lol.

299. ~*kittylainy*~ says:

Bettie: a pot. SD said to me that he wants me to act like his gf, just no drama… I think a lot of SDs wants us to be their gf. But doesn’t want to deal with the long term inevitables.

gurl: u lucky duck.. where’s mine? ….. Is he really in the Toronto area, or maybe he’s further away….

300. chocolatevenus says:

Evening ladies, I always wonder why the ones you want never say the L word..and when you are not looking/want it..thats when it comes in abundance! LOL

301. gurlnextdoor says:

Lol Bettie, hmm he I’m betting he’s super lonely…oh well hopefully he doesn’t turn out to be a weirdo. And yes Kitty I think he may be my new SD, we hit things off pretty well but he says he wants to give me some time to think about it and make sure he’s the one for me. No pressure…me likes. :)

302. BettieGirlDD*273192 says:

Either he’s reaaaaly good at reading people or he came to visit me for a week and I took a hit on the head that made me forget the whole thing… If that happened everything would make sense.

303. Atalanta says:

haha That’s always awkward, Bettie.

Using the L word that soon just always makes things awkward, though.
    Your charm is irresistible 😉

304. BettieGirlDD*273192 says:

Congrats Atalanta!

305. BettieGirlDD*273192 says:

A SD I’ve talked to on the phone prob. 5 or 6 times started using the L word recently. Right off the bat he was saying he loved things about me that I hadn’t even shown him.. like my profile says I’m funny but I hadn’t actually said anything to make him laugh yet and he’s saying he loves my sense of humor. He is who he says he is, but honestly I dont know if he’s derranged or what. He interrupts me a lot so its possible most of the relationship progress has gone on without my participation. Or he is super lonley and just wants to pretend we’re in love. We have plans to meet..

306. ~*kittylainy*~ says:

I am so glad your date went well gurl!

NEW SD?? :) :)

307. Atalanta says:

Not really. Not to my recollection. As a rule, I don’t say the “love” word first to anyone, lol. And I’m not really sure it should be said in a sugar relationship…

What does Intimacy mean to you?
    To me, It’s just having a physical, mental, and emotional connection with someone. Remembering the little things that will bring you closer together.

This sounds like a philosophical question we’d have in class!
    I don’t think emotion and intimacy are mutually exclusive. Like gurlnextdoor said, it is better to leave some emotions at home rather than bring them to the arrangement.
    I, personally, don’t believe you can have intimacy without some type of other emotion.
    I don’t think the example from above (the flooding basement) accurately defines emotion.

Has anyone got some Sweet Sugar news to report?
    I’m still beaming? lol I’ve found a really really great guy :-)

308. gurlnextdoor says:

Kitty I agree, great blog topic.

Hmm, I think I had to stop myself from telling a SD that I missed him one time. Then after that, I started to look at the arrangement as being more in the area of “friends with benefits” plus the perk of lots of “sugar”, and that put an end to that.

What does Intimacy mean to you?

Intimacy to me is when you share an emotional connection with someone, it’s like opening yourself up to someone else. It doesn’t always involve sex.

Hmm, that all depends on what kind of emotion you’re showing. I mean there are the obvious ones you don’t want to show like jealousy, but then I also think you need to feel some type of emotion to be connected to someone intimately. I mean at least I do, lol. For instance, if I’m not fond of someone and don’t feel like I care about them then I can’t be intimate with them.

Yeah, the ones who say “I require sex everytime we meet”. Sorry boys but that’s an escort you want.

Has anyone got some Sweet Sugar news to report?

Just did that, lol.

309. gurlnextdoor says:

Hey everyone my date last night went well. We went to go eat at this little Italian restaurant that I had never been to and it had some really good lobster ravioli. Overall, I’d say the date was a big success. :)

310. BettieGirlDD says:

I want to put in an avatar.. I forget how! lil help, anyone?

311. Nico says:

Good Morning Sugar Family ~ I thought I might take a stab at the topic of this thread….

YES, AS A MATTER OF FACT I HAVE, BUT THAT WAS IN THE BEGINNING WHEN THINGS WERE NEW. I LEARNED HOW TO RECOGNIZE MY FEELINGS AND SEPARATE OUT “THOSE” EMOTIONS FROM WHAT WE HAD AND, WHILE I STILL CARED FOR HIM DEEPLY, I KNEW WHERE THE LINE WAS DRAWN AND REFUSED TO ALLOW IT TO GO FURTHER, ALTHOUGH ~ HE HAD TO TAKE A SHORT (2 WEEK) BREAK FROM ME BECAUSE HE WAS STRUGGLING WITH HIS FEELINGS.

What does Intimacy mean to you?

VERY IN DEPTH TOPIC. INTIMACY MEANS SOOOO MUCH, BUT HOW TO ARTICULATE THE THOUGHT? IT SEEMS TO BE CONTRADICTION BECAUSE YOU’RE NOT ALLOWING YOURSELF TO BECOME EMOTIONALLY INVOLVED YET ‘SEX’ BY ITSELF IS JUST ‘SEX’ AND NOT FULFILLING WITHOUT THE CHEMISTRY….TRY EQUAL PARTS OF ALL OF THE FOLLOWING: EMOTION (not over the top), CHEMISTRY, COMPASSION, QUALITY, TENDERNESS and RESPECT.

I THINK ONE CAN EXPERIENCE EMOTION BUT THEY MUST BE COGNIZANT OF THE BOUNDARIES. I DO NOT FEEL AS THOUGH YOU CAN BE INTIMATE WITHOUT HAVING FEELINGS FOR THAT PERSON…IT’S JUST ABOUT KEEPING YOUR EMOTIONS IN ‘CHECK’.

NO ~ I TYPICALLY DISCUSS EXPECTATIONS IN THE BEGINNING (NOT ALWAYS IN THE TERMS OF MONIES) BUT WHAT WE BOTH EXPECT TO ACHIEVE FROM THIS RELATIONSHIP, AT WHICH TIME I’LL MAKE THE DECISION TO GO FURTHER AND MEET OR WISH THEM THE BEST. I CANNOT BE OFFENDED BY SOMEBODY’S REQUIREMENTS ~ TO EACH HIS OWN.

312. ~*kittylainy*279647*~ says:

Good blog topic… I believe that emotional intelligence is just as important as basic intelligence.

~Sometimes I hesitate to ask “so what did you do last night” In normality, it’d just be a casual conversation topic. But to a SD, sometimes it feels like I am prying.

What does Intimacy mean to you?
    ~To be physically and mentally connected to someone.

~Yes.

~O my god don’t get me started. A pot. that demands me to be on-call and meet him at his desired location in 15 minutes flat. Or the one that wanted me to move into his office/apartment… I am sure there are more.

Has anyone got some Sweet Sugar news to report?
    ~hmm.. 1 pot. that stood me up came crawling back, and mailed me a gift certificate to apologize. And got several new Pot. after I apologized for not adding them to messenger for weeks. so basically, overnight I had 0 pot to 3 different pots.
    AND VEGAS plans are just about finalized

313. ~*kittylainy*279647*~ says:

~*General Announcement*~

Deliciously Sugary LAS VEGAS!!!

It is decided that we will be at the ENCORE WYNN HOTEL :)

If anyone else would like to meet up, we will be there :)

Good morning everyone
    Villa, River Oaks is the rich part of Houston, a very nice area not anywhere near where I live. I live across from the memorial area, but on the bad side of the freeway as everyone refers to it. I have actually got turned down by guys for dates (years ago when I was much younger) because I lived on that side of the freeway. Picture groups of young central american men with pants hanging down, hoodies, making gang signs and all. Grafitti on my apartment complex, ms-13 gang stuff, there are some nice areas of Houston but I’m not there.

Well picture collector vanished and I will send an email to the other guy when I get home from work. He wants to talk during the day though (he’s married) and well I won’t be home during the day till friday. I will be home today at around 3 but i’m always tired and grouchy when I get home. lol

Gotta get ready to go now. Have a great day everyone, it’s cold here

315. Jenniferbbwsb says:

Good Morning to all,

LIsa, Things are starting to look better!! Just take things one email at a time. Just let the one pot SD know that you just want to email back and forth for now. Say that your cell and broken and you are waiting to get it fix or a new one. And at this time you are using a prepaid phone that is for emergencies only, because the cost is too high to call long distance. If he doesn’t understand then that is his loss.

Try to have a good day at work.

316. Mina says:

Lisa, don’t drag down the whole city lol, it’s not at all as unsafe/terrible/etc as you describe it.

317. Much Experience says:

to JustMe,

Hi, is that you in your mini-pic? I would love to check out your profile please if you’re on the site.. I’ll send you a private message afterwards either way.. Good luck here & with everything in general :)

318. VillaCypris says:

it’s that bad, eh?

Good night everyone

Going to bed now, watch some tv, and hopefully get to sleep. I slept late this morning so i’m not tired but I have to get up at 6 am.

Good night everyone

321. VillaCypris says:

There were several persons at my university from Houston, all from River Oaks, 77019, wherever that is…

If you ever come to Houston, bring your gun, don’t go out alone after dark, stay away from fastfood restaraunts, don’t try to walk across the street at rush hour, etc etc. You haven’t missed anything.

323. VillaCypris says:

Ehehehehe…. sometimes… I wish…. if I lived in Houston, Lisa, I’d let you use my cell phone… I’ve never been there, and frankly, after reading your various descriptions of it, I doubt I ever will! x

a hermaphrodite? you could be your own sugardaddy or sugarbaby, you choose, lol

well the sd that had to always mention his profession and type of phone used has gone MIA. must have dropped his phone an jumped into the sea to retreive it, lol

will leave contacted the second one until tomorrow. I gotta get up early tomorrow for work. been having a little vacationlike time, I was off thursday and friday, worked saturday and then off sunday and today, mini vacation with a saturday of work thrown in. Off again on friday though.

325. JustMe says:

LOL Villa,

I was going to suggest you help out Lisa if you were a SD!! OH well!! 😉

326. VillaCypris says:

Oh… sorry Lisa… I’ve only used it to IM a few years ago, never placed a call… didn’t think about the headset… your options seem rather limited then… :(

327. VillaCypris says:

Hi JustMe…. i’m a hermaphrodite… 😉 … KIDDING! Do I come across as a man? hmmm…. cool… maybe!? I’m a woman… :)

I am waiting to get my tax refund in a few weeks so I can get a new desktop. I hate this laptop and don’t want to download anything more than I have to. I was always downloading stuff on my desktop and had so many virus and had to reboot and do complete system recovery so manytimes it scares me to take risks. I want to take good care of my new computer when I get it. I’m not very knowledgeable on computer stuff either, my daughter taught me how to get online.

329. JustMe says:

Villa, are you a SD or SB?

330. JustMe says:

Villa, I’ve used skype also.. but it also requires features that lisa says she doesn’t have.. too bad, it really does work great.

How can I talk to him and hear him if I have no headset?

332. VillaCypris says:

There’s a program called SKYPE … i think you can download it for free from the internet, and then along with instant messaging, you can also call each other computer – to – computer, for free….

no name either, just some initials

He is from an Asian country. Dont’ want to say alot just in case he is on here. I don’t have a webcam or anyway to talk, no headset or anything,, just a barebones laptop. don’t have cable either Gail just dsl from att.

I am not going to get back with him tonight as I suggested talking on the phone tomorrow night in an earlier email so I need to think about it.
    He hasn’t given me his email address , the other guy is the one that emailed me, these are two guys, I know it’s confusing, lol

335. Gail says:

Lisa,
    Yes…just call him thru yahoo on his computer. I have done this before. It doesn’t cost anything extra becuz it is thru your cable provider. So add his yahoo address on, and have him add you on. Then you can call each other:)

336. JustMe says:

Lisa, it’s just like the phone.. only through the computer.. you can hear each other… and if you have a web cam .. you can see each other and have a better idea of him.

337. VillaCypris says:

From which country is he from originally? Do you have his full name?

I don’t have his email and he wants to talk on the phone. I’m going to wait till tomorrow to write him back

Thanks yes I have been waiting a long time. I was weary of the first one as i am weary of any sd that has been on this site for a year. the other one seems ok but the cultural difference thing bothers me but he seemed educated but some of his wording makes me wonder. If he would have said he was in the country for only a few years I would understand because I have met many people of his culture that spoke broken English but were very well educated. But he claims to have been here since he was a toddler I think so his English should be as clear as any other American

Neither prospect looks good at this point but I try to be fair and respond to an potential sd that contacts me.

340. JustMe says:

Lisa,

If you have Ya… hoo…IM… you can talk with him without it costing anything. And you won’t have to give him a personal phone #.. I suggest you look into this. It really works!

341. VillaCypris says:

Also, you seem to question your own intuition and gut feeling a lot… don’t! It’s there for a reason… believe in it and listen to it….. if the man’s broken english causes you to ‘wonder’ there is a reason, even if you don’t understand immediately what it is, your subconscious mind is trying to warn you… to stay away from him. Being highly impatient myself, I know it’s difficult to not find someone with whom you connect quickly, but as someone else said on the blog, good things come to those who wait, and great things to those who wait longer. Losers, fakes, and others of their ilk will gladly prey upon women who are desperate or naive or seem to want something too much… that’s not you… so do not let them!!

thanks VillaCypris

actually the one that won’t come visit is the same one who keeps mentioning his phone and profession

the second one lives out of state and we have been chatting and he wants to talk on the phone and sent his phone number but I can’t call long distance and i’m wondering if I should send my phone number (I can’t use my cell phone cause its 25 cents a minute) and talk to him. It bothers me though that he has been in the US most of his life since he was a child but his English is a little off which is odd being that he is college educated in the Us and all.

343. VillaCypris says:

It seems to be…. I was just reading your posts on the other topic, regarding your two potential “SD”s… and I use that term loosely. The one who won’t come visit you first, forget him. The one who keeps mentioning his cell phone, his profession, etc, forget him as well. From what I’ve read about you, and what you’ve written, you deserve better than EITHER of those two men…. just my humble opinion, based solely on what you wrote…

Good evening VillaCypris the blog is alot of fun

345. VillaCypris says:

Hi Lisa, we haven’t met yet…. I’ve enjoyed reading your comments on all the blogs, however. x

I have also been in a relationship with a married man for almost 4 years and enjoy his company but it doesn’t bother me when he talks about his family or wife, he has his life and I have mine. He is just a special part of my life, but only a part

Well when I was younger I wanted a husband, kids, etc but never succeeded in it. I ended up divorced with a baby to support. Tried traditional dating but men my age were either looking for younger women to marry and have kids with or they were divorced and tied down with children and child support. I have found that single men have no more time than married men, as they are married to their careers and hobbies. I have grown to enjoy my privacy and being alone, not lonely, just alone. I prefer to meet someone to enjoy time with that will not dictate my life and that will give me my space as I would love to find lasting love and marriage but a little weary of getting to involved with someone only to be disappointed again. I have decided to take a more lighthearted approach to dating and relationships and have fun as long as it may last