I’d love to travel and would even be willing…

to live overseas if the right offer was available. It just seems that Sugar Daddies are looking for the picture perfect model with brains. Am I seeing just one side of the Sugar Daddy/Sugar Baby relationship (not that I would mind being on call 24/7 if he is willing to keep me, more time for artistic creativity and outdoor recreation)?

I am a positive lady, though I’m completely lost as to how to present myself in the right light for SeekingArrangement. An avid learner who has a strong desire to see the world, study and since leaving an 11 year relationship over a year ago with nothing but my clothes and art equipment, I’ve sought to better my future and thought a Sugar Daddy/Sugar Baby relationship would be perfect.

Not being a size 8 (Australian sizes here) but a size 14 I’m a little apprehensive in just messaging anyone, I’m still not used to the strong way people reject you on these sites. I try to remember I’m not every ones cup of tea but manners seem to be severely lacking sometimes.

I would love to meet a gentleman for a fairly established Sugar Daddy/Sugar Baby relationship with no strings attached. I’d like the freedom money can provide for a time. Am I being too honest and should I add any of this to my profile? Opinions and advice greatly appreciated.

Smiles Beth

Comments ON

(*this post was submitted to Blog@SeekingArrangement.com, all “sd” and “sb” original quotes were expanded to sugar daddy and sugar baby respectively by the editor)

14 Responses to “Be_A_Star: Do Australian Sugar Daddies exist? Would an international Sugar Daddy like an Australian Sugar Baby?”

1. twiter says:

Your blog is one of the first in my bookmarks

2. chameleon says:

hey Beth!
    Every girl has her right man ( several in fact if you dont mind widden your criteria);) just keep on tryin:)
    About the first step :did you know that in the animal world female chooses a male (strongest one usually:)) )and ppl haven’t got much further in this matter in evolution.LOL
    just make the first move but in a way that man believes he is the hunter.
    Good luck dear

3. dianne says:

I would lke to wish you good luck and sy to you to take the plunge and take a chance. After al you have ben thru, you deserve some happiness and special tmes with someone special. Go for it girl!!!

I have not had any luck on here. Strange place!!…lol. No one has written to me and although I have wriitten to a number of men, I havent had any responses. I am a young 52 year old fun person so I dont know whats the issue. Hoping I will hear from a few men.

Dianne

4. PrincessCuddles says:

What about writing to the people who have already viewed your profile? It could be that they stumbled upon through the use of the search criteria feature…in any case, I wouldnt hesitate writing to someone initially.

5. stephan says:

Butter: :) Hope you had a wonderful weekend…?!

P.S. Just don’t tell your SD I’m going around calling you a cute, hairless spider~ i don’t think he’d like that lol 😛

6. buttercup says:

Woohoo I’m glad you guys agree :) I also want to share that the few times I did write first, I got responses, but it NEVER went anywhere. Probably because I made the first step :) No challenge whatsoever…

But I’ve learnt my lesson :)

Have a wonderful weekend everyone 😀

LOVE

buttercup

PS: Steph, you are soo funny haha. Well at least I’m a cute, hairless spider 😛

7. stephan says:

rosiesopen: LOL I think I’d have to tell folks off too!!! I’m just the type who’d rather avoid confrontation, and that’s especially true when it comes to someone making me feel rejected…oooh boy I’d be tempted to turn the tables on them quick. Another reason I like your and buttercups stategies!

8. stephan says:

buttercup: Helloo sista. I liked hearing your strategy…kind of like how a spider waits for her prey to step on her web, and then, she goes in for the kill LOL :P. Seriously though, sounds like a good strategy to help avoid rejection. You’d be a lot less likely to get rejected by someone who has already shown interest in you. I suggest people take your advice, especially if their prone to discouragement!

9. stephan says:

Be_a_star: There you are :) I took a look at your profile. First off, it’s good that you have all three pictures posted. Also, your descriptions are both well written, clear and honest. If you wanted to make some changes to see if you can heighten your level of responses, I would consider re-posting pictures 1, and perhaps 2 and/or 3 as well. Keep in mind that my opinion isn’t the same as others would be, but I simply speak from what observations I make on a daily basis, looking through dozens of profiles a day. I don’t have an instant strategy for success, but my best advice to that effect would be to change all of your photos with 3 crystal clear profile pics. 1 great headshot, 1 great classy full length shot, 1 fun/going-out full length shot. Your second pic is the clearest and could perhaps go to the top for now (simply load it right over the photo currently in the top position). Do you currently have some different photos to test out?

10. rosiesopen says:

Welcome Beth and taurus0424: I would agree with Buttercup about not emailing. I look at the ones I am interested in and look to see who has viewed me and if they are not interested then they just don’t contact me and I have never received any rude emails that way. I have emailed some that I think might be a perfect match and for the most part they just don’t respond which is fine with me, it is better than getting some of the emails that some of the girls have received those are really kind of mean and I would have to tell them off I think. lol Good luck in your search Beth.

Rosie

11. Be_a_star says:

Hi,

Yes I’m around and absorbing all comments on offer. Thank you for your input Buttercup and taurus0424.

Would love to know what you think Stephan as well, especial on my profile. : )

Taurus0424 I have three photo’s all very different, I’m not sure if they are perfect for my profile but each one is unique.

I have put on the 3000 – 5000 price range only because if I was to be taken overseas I thought this would be about right for living and everything else. I’m fairly flexible though, depending on what would be on offer.

The area I live in in Australia is North Queensland, so the SD here are all in the southern region of Queensland or lower states, so no matter what I’m probably looking at having to move if I have a SD really interested in me.

I’m curious Stephan which advice should I take on messaging other members? Should or shouldn’t I.

Thank you once again for your support, tips and ideas.

Smiles Beth

12. stephan says:

taurus0424 & Butters: I don’t know where Beth is…Beth, are you out there??? Can you see us??? LOL.

Welcome Taurus0424!!! I think a lot of folks here would identify with what you said.

Butter: Good, I’m glad the sister hood isn’t broken!

13. buttercup says:

Hey Beth :)

Welcome!!! You know, I think one of the things that are really going to work in your favor is the fact that you are flexible regarding traveling and even living abroad. Many arrangements fail to materialize because of such concerns! So be sure to emphasize that in your profile :)

I don’t think size matters so much (within reasonable limits) when looking for an arrangement. The way you dress, do your hair & make up and carry yourself matters infinitely more, as do your general attitude, wit and education. I would choose a confident stylish upbeat curvy woman over a skinny unsophisticated greedy one ANY DAY 😀

I think the best way to avoid rejection on this website is to refrain from writing first. You might think ‘how is he going to know I exist if I don’t write to him first?’ – well if I’m correct, premium members can see who’s viewed their profiles. If they are interested, they’ll write, and if they’re not, they simply won’t, but you won’t have to face disagreeable comments or refusals. You want your relationship to be one where your man ‘sought’ you, and you graced him by accepting his interest in you. This is the beautiful way of nature :)

buttercup

PS: Steph, no chatting is fine :) We are still ‘sisters’ haha :) :)

14. taurus0424 says:

hmm did you add a good profile picture? do you have a price range? Yea alot of sd’s out here are looking for sizes 0-8 with a perfect body…Some don’t even care about the face like that! hmmm I think you should start messaging ppl, even though you are not use to getting rejected!I think you just have to work harder unless you are smaller! Cuz if you are smaller men tend to message you first. Don’t worry. You will find someone.