5 months ago
Seeking Arrangement Party in London

Get away for a night of luxury and excess at the SeekingArrangement Party in London. You can meet Sugar Babies by the hundreds, or find the Sugar Daddy you’ve been seeking. Will we see you there17-0222-Sugar Baby Summit-Keep calm and go to london?

This event is completely exclusive and will be a masquerade for optimal privacy. Leave your inhibitions at the door and put on a mask for a night of indulgence and fantasy. Rub shoulders with the upper crust like SeekingArrangement Founder and CEO, Brandon Wade.

Purchase Tickets

VIP Experience

The general admission area of the venue is only half the fun. Set yourself apart with a VIP Table or VIP Sugar Baby tickets. Our VIP Tables come with the support of SeekingArrangement staff who will introduce you to a roster of eligible Sugar Babies all night long.

Where the internet falls short, the magic of a real life party shines. Let the odds be in your favor in the presence of hundreds of Sugar seekers.

Get the VIP Experience

Sugar Babies Only

Do you need help before heading to the party with Sugar Daddies? We have you covered! SeekingArrangement’s Sugar Baby Summit is the daytime counterpart to the Party and features progressive courses on how to succeed as a Sugar Baby. 17-0222-Sugar Baby Summit-London May 18 Alt

This Summit is aimed at providing a skill set unlike any other, all while seated next to aspiring Sugar Babies just like you! Get the confidence you need to find a Sugar Daddy at the party. The event features experienced Sugar Baby coaches, as well as a roster of financial, career, and relationship experts. Each course provides valuable knowledge about Sugaring but is also designed to improve your life overall. The final panel will feature SeekingArrangement Founder and CEO, Brandon Wade, who will be answering your questions.

Attend the Summit

Quick Facts

Here are some quick facts on the Sugar Baby Summit and SeekingArrangement Party. Note: there are two separate events that require two separate tickets. The Sugar Baby Summit is a daytime conference for Sugar Babies only. The Seeking Arrangement Party is a night time mixer for both Sugar Daddies and Sugar Babies.

Sugar Baby Summit

Date: Thursday, 18 May 2017

Time: 11am to 5pm

Location: Ham Yard Hotel

SeekingArrangement Party

Date: Thursday, 18 May 2017

Time: 9 pm to 2 am

Location: Sway Bar

Questions? Call +1 (702) 493-4910 or email Brook@SeekingArrangement.com

50 Responses to “Seeking Arrangement Party in London”

1. Stuart says:

Helen,
    We met at the Party on thursday evening, you had blondish shoulder length hair, slightly curly long dress on, me grey hair was there with two girls one I pointed out to you was Indian with a lovely figure, you gave me your phone I put my number in and dialed my phone, I did not let my phone ring long enough for the call to register, so that is why I have not got back to you, so sorry.
    Would love to meet up, my girl remembers you also said you very pretty I agree.
    Can we still contact somehow? I have looked for your profile but not found as yet.
    Stuart.X

2. Uttam says:

well, I signed in as a SB and thought that I will get any SM, but unfortunately after paying the subscription nothing rocking has happened, and I think why I took the subscription. but the damage is done.

3. M1nx says:

Thisz a great idea. Is this possible to organise in other countries too?

4. ANAN says:

I paid a flight, hotel, taxis, entrance and it was a complete failure! No guys and a lot of desperate girls disappointed, so sad…I will never ever do it again!!!!!! They now and they should reward some way all the girls that lost their money and hopes there…

5. Erick Ortiz Andujo says:

I wanna gone at the next Seeking arrangement’s party.
    How coud I reply for that?
    And I want to meet a sugar daddy:)

6. Dave says:

Women on sa are becoming fatter by the week . They also act aggressive. If men acted like the women on here we would be labeled creeps . The good thing is that the women are also stupid and are easier to scam

7. Jaybird923 says:

It’s so sad to see what this place has become. I don’t know why SA didn’t just shut the blog down completely instead of doing this to it. Smh

• Anon says:

The old blog, in the early days, was great. Then it was allowed to be completely dominated and – yes – RUN by con artists.

Even later on, it was a good read much of the time.

sad indeed and agreed they should have shut it down

• Catcher 22 says:

Hello JayB. The old blog was always entertaining. The current blog is a pathetic bore. I seldom even bother to view it now.

• Anon says:

So you know, there is a forum now which they link the sugar babies to, but don’t provide sugar daddies access to. There are two pathetic so called SD experts on there providing “advice.”

There the SBs get together and plot and train each other how to scam the SDs. Plus, of course, they run these SB training seminars like the one yesterday.

That’s why the site is virtually all grifters now and an actual sugar baby is a needle in the haystack.

I’m at the Grand a year and 35 start my life over not looking for a serious and love relationship just looking for a friend. I think personally this site is full of devious people myself being one of them. I hope everybody finds what they look for but I don’t know how to delete this account so I’m out of here

9. Luxzury says:

Liked the Idea of Seeking arrangement Team to organize such event .I wish if it was organized in my city or country.
    Many people on this blog have criticized it and had the issue of $150 ticket, if ticket price is not high every TOM DICK N HARRY would act as SUGAR DADDY , If a SugarDaddy can’t afford $150 he should not use this platform and try something else.

10. Anon99 says:

I am going, I will stand outside giving my contact details out to all the orange girls.

make sure you have your sugar daddy candies ready so that they know your a sugar daddy

• Anon99 says:

I meant my latest SB there, she wasn’t a paying potential SB but handing canapés. Henry Higgins, that’s me.

11. Feline says:

I would love to come along on both events but I don’t have the money to go.
    It sounds amazing.

12. mochasweets says:

I am an SB and I really can’t afford to attend the conference or the party. Attending both is impossible for me. On one hand I know the price is high to maintain exclusivity but many of us SBs are students or working low paid jobs. I hope the site listens to the feedback for future events. I have some ideas for future events and ways to keep the ticket price low for SBs if anyone would like to email me.

13. Anonymous Guy says:

Great….now men and women can come together and lie in-person instead of lying over the computer. Count me out.

14. El Anon says:

Bummer that this blog has thinned out so much. I just wanted to give a high five to all you fun SA girls out there. I played text tag with a girl for 3 months. Finally met her but bc of misunderstanding, only had 20 mins to talk to her over a drink. I love when you gals volunteer: I used to be a bad girl, but now I’m more normal and boring; I lost my virginity at 14; I haven’t had sex since October. Finished our drinks and needed to go, but told her, hey let’s talk in my car for a bit about an arrangement.” I motion for her to go into the back seat. Within 2 minutes I’m kissing her and got her topless. Nipple bars, BTW. A bit more fun and then I ask her if she wants to do something to me:). “Ok, but just a little.” She gets into it and finishes the job:). Yesss! Plus I just got my new car and she christened it. Thank you again, SA girls! BTW again, I never offered her anything to play:). Just one fun SA girl!

• El Anon says:

Forgot to mention, I’m almost 60, pretend I’m 45 (haha). Was worried about not having blue pills, but she was good:).

15. Jeddy says:

I’m having trouble nailing down my first SB, just wondering if I could hit up some veterans for advice. I’m approaching 40, not bad looking and in decent shape. I don’t have the greatest game, but I’m not lame duck either. I’m wondering if I am not offering enough $$$. At the meet and greet I usually offer $250-$400 for a date based on my desire to see them again and they always seem happy with the offer. Then shortly there after they go dark. Maybe I’m missing something right in front of me, but I can’t seem to figure it out. If it’s just the cash, that’s easy enough to fix. I should also point out that I live in a smaller city and there are not an abundance of SD’s throwing money around.Thanks in advance for any advice.

I don’t think anyone is going.
    the location is not the best to go out.
    Furthermore would be there no privacy.
    But importantly Mr. Wade has not learnt yet that different prices based on gender are unlawful.
    The location is easily reachable by media etc.

If it should be a good event it must be more anonymously like a manor in the countrysite which huge park where you can stay overnight.

Hello…Hello to all! Where all the Sugar Babies in London will never fall; At least not on the London Bridge! Eh?

Come on ole’ chaps, be encouraged for the lights are bright and this blog will never cease, my good men. Why? Because we can!

18. mochasweets says:

I’m an SB on the site (see username) and wanted to go to this party as London events are rare. Sway isn’t a venue known for it’s elegance but it is in a reachable location. However, the conference and party ticket prices are off-putting. Some of us SBs are students and it is unlikely an SD would pay for us to go to the party to seek a new SD. There are also travel expenses to factor in and a sexy dress. One of the anonymous comments below, about media/camera presence, is of concern to a discreet person like me.

Will you be hosting other events in the near future?

19. Chris says:

Not only would I not go to the party as, to be honest, it’s LAME! Beginning to think even being a member anymore is LAME. Too many fake profiles put on here by SA themselves then there are the young girls that post pics just to see how many of us older guys will contact them for shits and giggles with their friends. Then you got the SB’s that are too busy actually have anytime to spend with a SD but all they know is they want our money. Serious WTF I can pick young ones up at the gym and stand a better chance of finding a young real playtoy. SA has gone down hill very fast.

Does anyone actually go to these things?

I wouldn’t. They always have lots of media and camera’s for a start and the women look terrible.

• anonymous says:

Actually, I would say more than half of the ladies were attractive but cannot say the same for the men. I believe the women go in expecting this.

It was my first time attending. What I noticed there were two kinds of men. 1) The shy ones who lacked confidence and expected the women to approach. 2) the overtly sexual.

One young lady approached me and told me she went to security about one SD and he was escorted out.

I think I met some nice ladies but don’t think I will attend again.

All women look terrible??

It costs a SB $150, plus hotel & travel expenses! Are you kidding me?!?
    No thanks! Wouldn’t even attend if in the US for that price.

• 707 says:

You also aren’t an SD if $150 is a lot of money so why would you bother going?

• Anon_SD says:

If an SB could afford to travel to London, and stay there, then she shouldn’t be considering herself a SB. Sugar mom would be more like it.

• An says:

Not all sugar babies are poor.

• Anon22 says:

Agreed, I am a SB, but work in Canary Wharf (clue: one of the big silver buildings you see on the skyline, won’t say which one, lol). I’m on SA to avoid becoming a Defacto Sugar Momma- the guys I normally meet for dating on other website are usually earning less than me and expect me to “look after them.” No I’m done with that, plus I’m in my 20’s but would prefer to date older men, not the knuckleheads my age who have no ambition and don’t even know what they want from life.

22. Anon99 says:

Anybody out there?

nope place is dead

• .yougottabekiddingme says:

…dead as a dong-dong in ice water.

Why, by the way, do dong-dongs become flaccid in cold water, but nipples become erect? Seems counter-productive to me.

Nope. I am old blogger, rarely here now days. And I get really annoyed at the new bloggers who post all over the older blogs and screw up the flow of the chat. We always used to stick to the newest one.

They killed the blog. I was one of the old bloggers and now a lot of the newbies post all over the place which makes following a chat hard too.

”tHEY KILLED THE BLOG”
        Not SA’s fault I am sorry…
        The old blog was a place with the same 4/5 people spending their all day on it. It was boring as f…

23. Anon99 says:

First, it’s all mine. All mine you here!

24. Anon99 says:

How mucho?

25. Anon99 says:

Why go to the summit? Demand 10k for a single platonic date. There, so simple and straightforward.

26. Yellaman says: