3 weeks ago
A Message from the First Lady

We interrupt your regularly scheduled blog posts for an important message from the First Lady of the United States!

When I first landed my Sugar Daddy back in 2005, I never would have imagined that we’d be here today. I signed up for lavish parties, great outfits, and an amazing allowance, but things haven’t quite turned out how I expected.

I’ve learned a lot in the last three months, and I wanted to share my newfound wisdom with the entire sugar community. With an increase in responsibilities, I naturally negotiated a higher allowance, but I have a few other tips that can help you maximize your happiness in any sugar relationship.

Set Boundaries

Creating healthy boundaries can help you extend the overall lifetime of your sugar relationship. Everyone needs space, some more than others. I prefer to stay at least one helicopter ride away from my Sugar Daddy at all times.

“Do it in a fun way.”

My best piece of advice for any sugar baby would be to really embrace your own unique perspective. Do you have to go to a boring event with your Sugar Daddy? Dress up like Jackie Kennedy and see if anyone notices. Are you expected to move to a place so boring that it’s literally called “The White House??” Play by your own rules, keep your great New York apartment and throw the best parties this nation has ever seen. Stay true to yourself and do it in a fun way!

**Happy April Fool’s Day! To find actual advice, check out the rest of our blogs here!**

17 Responses to “A Message from the First Lady”

1. Dazed-SD says:

do men/boys really do, Virtual arrangements ?

Do women and young girls still desire fancy dinner parties and a colorful guest on all other occasions? You better believe it, like removable sticker! Fab-U-low-so!

• Anon99 says:

No, it’s cam girls who don’t have a successful stream.

I find this blog offensive and stupid. SA should delete it.

I agree about it being offensive. However, the warnings about specific profiles that individuals share can be helpful and informative.

• anon1 says:

Here is a newsflash for you — the world doesn’t revolve around you, and there are going to be many things in life you don’t agree with. The world will not be censored to meet your needs.

Can you show me the car fax for this report?

3. Isabelle says:

Dear Lady Friend i Montreal,

You might encounter John or MarcusAurelius2.

He will tell you he inherited from his uncle which allows him to make you believe he will bu a SD offering you at first (6 months) $1500 and after 6 months, $3000 and trips.

DO NOT believe him! I welcomed him into my house and furthermore for 4 months after he contacted me… whith lies… NO flowers, NO $, NO chocolate…. only excuses about the inheritance and the lawyer. A taked… not giving the smallest thing!

You mint believe him as he is handsome and charming…. you will spend energy on him and at the end will fell empty (not his fault… the lawyer needs another 6 to 12 months). All along you will cook him brunch and take care of his “little John’

If ever you need more info about “John” or “Marc Aurelius2” please contact me at isabellerclement where the sun is hot.com

I DONT WANT YOU TO BE HURTH

Sounds like you need help! Quick, blog Fairy’s do a ‘fairy twist’ twist and “ta-da!” This citrus blend be blended no more!
      Hall-le-lurh!

4. sd with open eyes says:

I think the filter on inboxes is a good idea. However, I think the same thing would be even better on the Viewed You and Favorited You pages.

“Emerica”. Ha

GuyInThe734 is using photos from like the 80s or something. Someones been pumping him hard, & hung him up wet. No more baby face.

What will come back?

You guys killed it. Do you really think it will just come back? That indeed is a joke.

“you guys” meaning SA? yeah that is true. The main core of members could get a little crazy but it was controlled enough. SA ignored their moderators who were giving them a lot of feedback and advice too.