2 months ago
Top 20 Fastest Growing Sugar Colleges of 2016
  • Posted Jan 27, 2017

As the cost of living rises and tuition hikes continue, there is a steady, incoming stream of female and male Sugar Babies alike to SeekingArrangement.com in search of the perfect Sugar Daddy. Why college students, you may ask? The millennial generation, generation y, and the lost generation all have a few things in common when it comes to college and job prospects: the opportunities are slim and the debt is overwhelming.

SA-SugarBabySchools-Press-3

The cost of living continues to rise, and it seems that a majority of expenses go to simply existing. The likelihood of getting a job after graduation has decreased significantly. While accumulating debt in the past had some sort of light at the end of the tunnel, i.e. making that money back after college, it appears that with low job availability, and with wages being lowered, it will take a significant amount of time to pay off that debt.

Unfortunately, there are far too many people out there who have to make their own way and are not supported by their parents. Working a full-time job and attending school full-time is not only exhausting, but the quality of work in both areas may suffer. Some members of the lost generation choose to work double shifts while attending school full time, and others find Sugar Daddies to help them find their way.

The following is the list of the Top 20 Fastest Growing Sugar Baby Schools, by new sign ups, in 2016:

SBU-PressRelease-2017_USA_ListB

This was the sixth year we released our annual list of the “Top 20 Fastest Growing Sugar Baby Colleges,”  and once again, we are taking the media by storm (click outlet to view story).

AL.com
Charlotte Post
LSU Now
CoEd
The Tab
OC Weekly
NBC Billings

Is your alma mater on our list?

Are you a coed Sugar Baby? How does your arrangement work?

What advice would you give to Sugar Babies in school?

44 Responses to “Top 20 Fastest Growing Sugar Colleges of 2016”

What makes some colleges more into the sugar daddy thing than others? For me, I just go with the flow.

Just remember girls, college boys have diseases

3. FatterBStardSA says:

Testing…

live around the sacramento area email me jimjimmy2010210 at gmai

Sugar

6. Amused says:

In college does “curvy” still mean morbidly obese? And does 36 still mean the same as 56? dang math equations…..

Hello!! Sugar-daddy seeks a sincere and honest babe. Text me on here. +13237612834

I am a fairly new user, and I have never been on any type of site like this. My question is, how do you progress from being viewed by several people to actually communicating with someone one-on-one? Who typically makes the first move?

This here is not coming back.

True

Just stick with the 18 to 22 year old girls that will do anything for $300.

Yeah right! I’m not touching a stinky, fat, old man for only $300. Have you bumped your GOD DAMN HEAD?!?

Is there a gng rate that’s kind of set? I keep getting the same figure and it’s kinda similar to what my gfs get from their SDs.

Gross, I’m not touching anyone for only $300.

You’re an idiot @anon at 10:39.

• nobody says:

As Gross as anon @ 10:39 comment is, he does have a point. I met a mid 30’s girl because age gap would not be obscene. Totally different dynamic. A “practical” arrangement is most likely necessary for 30’s, but for early / mid 20’s it is like easy street.

Beware when you are told a hardship story (in my case next day after the initial 30min coffee meeting, “oh, got flat tire, need new tires” …really we we just met. Run!!! Find someone sincere and just wants to go out and have a good old time.

Wow the model quality had really dropped. I would not pay any of the women in the above photos for anything at all. I am not sure if they would even have any luck paying me.

@ Anonymous January 31, 2017 at 5:45 am

…and you’re grammar is an example of how the quality on the other side has dropped.

Having anything to do with a married or attached woman isn’t a good idea. First of all she is just playing around where she’s wasting your time and even if something does germinate you never know if or when you will have to deal with her jealous partner. To me it very awkward knowing that she doesn’t have good intentions and not knowing if you could be putting yourself into a dangerous situation. There’s too many other decent women on this site with good intentions; stay clear!

• Latin SB says:

And the same does not apply to married men sleeping around why? People with stupid sexist opinions degrading women that do something ordinarily done by men without talking them down, are sickening.

• Alternatedating says:

In my experience, most women on here are looking for married men.

• Latin SB says:

LOL… Most women here got to be ok with married men just because if not then they will get nothing. That is totally different to just saying “hey, stay away from married women, their husbands can turn psychoes on you”. Wives can do the same, yet babies and puppies have to take the risk. If you agree with this guy you are part of the problem.

Married or not, there are single people who can also bring serious ramifications. Its the Drama both SD or SB should steer clear from.
        Miserable depraved people in general are trouble.

• sd with open eyes says:

I think Anonymous January 31, 2017 at 5:45 am was referring to my post at January 28, 2017 at 9:09 am, not making a blanket statement about cheaters in general.

• Rick says:

I stay away from married SBs. But that’s just my opinion. If I was an SB I wouldn’t want a married guy either.

Germinate. Ahh, such a good word that the verbiage is arousing…it’s like 50 shades darker, and then some…purrrrr.

14. .yougottabekiddingme says:

Hey! A new blog…it cant be :D.

Welcome, Trina…and thanks for keeping the ball rolling. Allz we need now is an air pump!

Question: Are you referring to “the lost generation” of the 20s?

My university did not make the list. Yes!

15. sd with open eyes says:

I am starting to be worried about the safety of one of the prospective sugar babies that I have been messaging. We started out seeming to have chemistry and she would write fairly long messages. Then at one point she stopped sending messages. Now, this is kind of normal in sugar land (see ghosting), but she was still reading my messages. Then, after many weeks of no communication she sends me private picture access. There, instead of cute funny pictures she has rather sleazy looking pictures. Also, she has changed her relationship status from single to Married but Looking. (I am sure of this because if it was like that before my very first message would have been “does you husband know you are on this site”?) She also read my response without replying.

(I had kind of guessed something was up because she had given me her number and I googled it and found out it belonged to a guy with the same last name as her profile name.)

My worry now is that she was “caught” by her husband and is not longer in control of her account.

Am I being paranoid or is this a legitimate fear?

16. anom says: