8 months ago
Top 20 Fastest Growing Sugar Colleges of 2016
  • Posted Jan 27, 2017

As the cost of living rises and tuition hikes continue, there is a steady, incoming stream of female and male Sugar Babies alike to SeekingArrangement.com in search of the perfect Sugar Daddy. Why college students, you may ask? The millennial generation, generation y, and the lost generation all have a few things in common when it comes to college and job prospects: the opportunities are slim and the debt is overwhelming.

SA-SugarBabySchools-Press-3

The cost of living continues to rise, and it seems that a majority of expenses go to simply existing. The likelihood of getting a job after graduation has decreased significantly. While accumulating debt in the past had some sort of light at the end of the tunnel, i.e. making that money back after college, it appears that with low job availability, and with wages being lowered, it will take a significant amount of time to pay off that debt.

Unfortunately, there are far too many people out there who have to make their own way and are not supported by their parents. Working a full-time job and attending school full-time is not only exhausting, but the quality of work in both areas may suffer. Some members of the lost generation choose to work double shifts while attending school full time, and others find Sugar Daddies to help them find their way.

The following is the list of the Top 20 Fastest Growing Sugar Baby Schools, by new sign ups, in 2016:

SBU-PressRelease-2017_USA_ListB

This was the sixth year we released our annual list of the “Top 20 Fastest Growing Sugar Baby Colleges,”  and once again, we are taking the media by storm (click outlet to view story).

AL.com
Charlotte Post
LSU Now
CoEd
The Tab
OC Weekly
NBC Billings

Is your alma mater on our list?

Are you a coed Sugar Baby? How does your arrangement work?

What advice would you give to Sugar Babies in school?

76 Responses to “Top 20 Fastest Growing Sugar Colleges of 2016”

I am a college student, and am in need of a SD, a serious one with serious allowances. I have met up with potential SD but have had no luck, WHY can’t i find the help i need!? :(

Personally, I find college SB’s are about 75% no-shows for a first meeting. I’ve pretty much eliminated them from my list of interests. I also love that they think they are “busy” in college… I suppose I thought the same thing. But you are not busy in college.

I’ve had three successful arrangements with college SB’s. Each lasted about two years until they graduated and moved on. My advice to the college girls is have a firm idea in mind of the allowance you need and be prepared to discuss it when the time comes. If your allowance expectation, whatever that might be, is grounded in reality you are more likely to find a real SD.

What makes some colleges more into the sugar daddy thing than others? For me, I just go with the flow.

5. Jesse says:

Hello everyone,
    I have been a member for 2 years now and have absolutely no luck in finding a sugar daddy. I live in Houston, TX so I should have many options, In the 2 years I have gotten 2 messages and nothing came of them. I have messaged a good amount of men but none ever get back to me. I feel like I must be doing something wrong. Would someone be willing to take a look at my profile and tell me what you think, maybe give me some ways to be more appealing?

My Username is: J_sugar94

Just remember girls, college boys have diseases

7. FatterBStardSA says:

Testing…

live around the sacramento area email me jimjimmy2010210 at gmai

Sugar

10. Amused says:

In college does “curvy” still mean morbidly obese? And does 36 still mean the same as 56? dang math equations…..

I think so. I have noticed a rise in morbidly obese 18-25 old year olds. I guess it is progress, it used to take most women until their 40’s to start gaining a little weight.

Hello!! Sugar-daddy seeks a sincere and honest babe. Text me on here. +13237612834

Personally, I think this is BS. I think it would be more relevant if it showed the number of SB’s actually connecting and getting sugar. In my area, there are hundreds of SB’s signed up, but most are frustrated with their lack of success, and stop signing on to the site after about a month.

I am a fairly new user, and I have never been on any type of site like this. My question is, how do you progress from being viewed by several people to actually communicating with someone one-on-one? Who typically makes the first move?

14. ruth says:

I don’t know if this thing works tho

This here is not coming back.

True

17. .yougottabekiddingme says:

Ok, I have a question, please. Some, actually.

Scam Confessions is a blog that posted 8 years ago.

How is it that so many people are being scammed?

Are people actually being scammed or simply gambling against the house, and losing?
    I dont do casinos…not only because I find them sad and boring, but also because, statistically speaking, the odds are not in my favor. Sure, exceptions may apply to games of actually skill. Somehow, though, the couple of times Ive been to a casino, I see people betting and losing against the house. Sometimes, it’s merely the couple hundred bucks theyve decided theyre ok losing. Other times, their monthly salary, kid’s tuition, title to their car.

Why does it come by surprise to so many people that if you play high risk games, youre likely to lose? Are people actually even surprised? Or more pissed, disappointed, shameful that their greed-driven, lustful or desperate gamble didnt pay out?

At what point does personal accountability and due diligence come into play?

No one deserves to be taken advantage of. People ought consider being more patient, using more common or acquired sense, and having an air of decency in the way they carry themselves and engage with other people.

This shit is getting old.

Cheat, cheat, gimme your sheet, allow me to erase all the inadequate a that dont meet.

Who me? Me for you? Or, are you asking me who is who? I cannot say, certainly not today, your words verse me… and, I…a blind man, I see, and what was the question?

For again, no one did I see. Yet, are we all not free?

I call another witness…. Lol 😀

Just stick with the 18 to 22 year old girls that will do anything for $300.

Yeah right! I’m not touching a stinky, fat, old man for only $300. Have you bumped your GOD DAMN HEAD?!?

Is there a gng rate that’s kind of set? I keep getting the same figure and it’s kinda similar to what my gfs get from their SDs.

Gross, I’m not touching anyone for only $300.

You’re an idiot @anon at 10:39.

• nobody says:

As Gross as anon @ 10:39 comment is, he does have a point. I met a mid 30’s girl because age gap would not be obscene. Totally different dynamic. A “practical” arrangement is most likely necessary for 30’s, but for early / mid 20’s it is like easy street.

Beware when you are told a hardship story (in my case next day after the initial 30min coffee meeting, “oh, got flat tire, need new tires” …really we we just met. Run!!! Find someone sincere and just wants to go out and have a good old time.

20. Baby elephant says:

That’s the problem the looks it makes me sad because if you like me good heart but haven’t got the looks to look like a glamour model you have very little chance sad very

Wow the model quality had really dropped. I would not pay any of the women in the above photos for anything at all. I am not sure if they would even have any luck paying me.

• Beach_Girl says:

To each their own Anonymous, some people might like these young ladies. maybe not your type… but there is sugar for everyone on SA

@ Anonymous January 31, 2017 at 5:45 am

…and you’re grammar is an example of how the quality on the other side has dropped.

Actually, this is sad AF. No one should have to do this to pay for an education. We live in a broken society.

School should be free, if a certain GPA is maintained.

This, coming from one of the most popular SDs on the site.

23. Beach_Girl says:

Hello Sugars!!!
    I haven’t been here in quite some time, lots of new SBs and SDs.

sd with open eyes~ I would be suspicious and wouldn’t message her again. I think you have a reason to be worried, you don’t know who she is, you didn’t know she was married. You have to be careful in this. Next and find someone new! there are plenty of real SBs on the site. I’m sure you will find someone

24. Mark C says:

Based on that header blog photo, seems obvious that Seeking Arrangement is trying to bolster it’s numbers and is reaching out to very average looking girls to entice them to join the site. And based on what I’ve seen, it’s working quite well 😉 Between the average looking girls and the new crops of hustlers trying to sell photo’s and videos or so-called “online arrangements” (haha) on here I’m not sure I’ll be renewing my membership when it comes due in a couple months.

25. Mark C says:

Well, somebody is obviously writing some really dumb stuff about how to get over as a sugar baby on the bathroom stalls at Temple, because these new sugar babies sure seem entitled and are hustling for easy cash en masse on this site. SA is becoming rather polluted with sugar baby gamers.

Having anything to do with a married or attached woman isn’t a good idea. First of all she is just playing around where she’s wasting your time and even if something does germinate you never know if or when you will have to deal with her jealous partner. To me it very awkward knowing that she doesn’t have good intentions and not knowing if you could be putting yourself into a dangerous situation. There’s too many other decent women on this site with good intentions; stay clear!

• Latin SB says:

And the same does not apply to married men sleeping around why? People with stupid sexist opinions degrading women that do something ordinarily done by men without talking them down, are sickening.

• sd with open eyes says:

Latin SB: I think that Anonymous was responding to my post at January 28, 2017 at 9:09 am. I don’t think that he was trying to imply that it was wrong for women to cheat and not men.

For what it is worth, I think that it is wrong for a guy to not disclose his marital status to a prospective sugar baby.

• Alternatedating says:

In my experience, most women on here are looking for married men.

• Latin SB says:

LOL… Most women here got to be ok with married men just because if not then they will get nothing. That is totally different to just saying “hey, stay away from married women, their husbands can turn psychoes on you”. Wives can do the same, yet babies and puppies have to take the risk. If you agree with this guy you are part of the problem.

• Zack says:

What is the moderation policy for the blog today? Any troll management?

• Mark C says:

@Latin SB… You sound overtly hostile for no reason at all. The OP said nothing sexist or degrading whatsoever. Sounds to me like you’re a man-hater (misandrist) and on this website begrudgingly. If you don’t like men, then try women. I’m sure you’ll find many others that think the same way at those protests and marches.

Married or not, there are single people who can also bring serious ramifications. Its the Drama both SD or SB should steer clear from.
        Miserable depraved people in general are trouble.

• sd with open eyes says:

I think Anonymous January 31, 2017 at 5:45 am was referring to my post at January 28, 2017 at 9:09 am, not making a blanket statement about cheaters in general.

• Rick says:

I stay away from married SBs. But that’s just my opinion. If I was an SB I wouldn’t want a married guy either.

Germinate. Ahh, such a good word that the verbiage is arousing…it’s like 50 shades darker, and then some…purrrrr.

• Sabrina says:

I’m a married woman using this site. My husband is 100% aware and I even let him read my communications with the guys. When I go on dates he tracks me with Friend Finder to see I’m safe. I don’t flake on these men and always show up. Can’t say the same for them though. And yes I’m here to have a bit of fun and not looking to fall in love. There is nothing wrong with that as long as everyone is aware of each other’s intentions. I’ve turned down numerous married men when they told me their wives didn’t know. I don’t need that drama in my life. In some states the wife can sue the SB for aleination of affection for stealing their husband. No thanks!
      So before you go rattling off about how horrible married women are maybe you should consider not all relationships are the same as what you want or have. And by your logic the married men should get off this site too. I don’t see that happening though. Just your typical double standard BS.

27. skateboardingSB says:

SB here!
    Off topic but this question is directed towards the SD’s/SM’s out there…
    Are SB’s just greedy shits now? I’m getting the impression that every SB out there wants to be paid in $$ or gifts BEFORE even meeting their potential SD/SM for just simple talking. I think that’s really shitty because there are people like me who take a genuine interest in others and would like to talk to new people. Why, you might wonder? Because I wonder what brought others here, or about how other individuals spend their daily lives, and I actually get a good feeling out of listening to people vent their frustrations and problems that may arise at brief moments…
    I feel as if a majority of SB’s think that everyone on here is their personal ATM…
    Feel free to respond with anything or maybe why you first joined this!
    Thanks!
    -AMp

28. Asherleen says:

Hi all, I’m sorry this is not in response to the article but as it’s the newest blog I thought I’d ask here

I’m a larger sized wannabe sugar baby (hear me out first!), not a walrus by any means, I’m what is usually described as a ‘barrel on stilts’ meaning I’m just larger in the middle area but with slender arms and legs, a pretty face on top and good hair. I dress really well, am extremely flirtatious and walk confidently. I believe myself to be pretty good in bed… well I mean there’s a reason why two of my ex boyfriends keep messaging me to this day asking if I’m interested in giving them another memorable night to remember!

Fact is despite my size I know I’m considered ‘attractive’ to men, only today when out I was checked out by a few guys. I just want to know how black and white it is in the SD world. Would you say an attractive bigger girl (think along the lines of Adele or Ashley Graham) stands any chance on this site or is it some code of conduct that sugarbabies be between a certain weight? I’m already working on losing the weight, it’s just that I’m in need of some extra cash right now

Be honest, I can take i.

29. .yougottabekiddingme says:

Hey! A new blog…it cant be :D.

Welcome, Trina…and thanks for keeping the ball rolling. Allz we need now is an air pump!

Question: Are you referring to “the lost generation” of the 20s?

My university did not make the list. Yes!

30. sd with open eyes says:

I am starting to be worried about the safety of one of the prospective sugar babies that I have been messaging. We started out seeming to have chemistry and she would write fairly long messages. Then at one point she stopped sending messages. Now, this is kind of normal in sugar land (see ghosting), but she was still reading my messages. Then, after many weeks of no communication she sends me private picture access. There, instead of cute funny pictures she has rather sleazy looking pictures. Also, she has changed her relationship status from single to Married but Looking. (I am sure of this because if it was like that before my very first message would have been “does you husband know you are on this site”?) She also read my response without replying.

(I had kind of guessed something was up because she had given me her number and I googled it and found out it belonged to a guy with the same last name as her profile name.)

My worry now is that she was “caught” by her husband and is not longer in control of her account.

Am I being paranoid or is this a legitimate fear?

• R R says:

I once had a very nice SB relationship w/ a woman (“SB1”) who was bi-sexual and who even went as far as finding other SBs for us to consort with. Then one day she told me she had to quit because she’d gotten married. Quite a surprise! But our “SB2” has been with me ever since and we have enjoyed the company of several SB3’s(always one at a time). My point is that everybody here has a private life away from the SD/SB one and maybe they share some of that and maybe they don’t.

if you feel paranoid don’t deal with married people.

• R R says:

Her stated Relationship Status was Single when SDw/OE started up with her. Should he have read her mind? It was her status CHANGE that contributed to his concern for her safety.

• Mark C says:

Silly post. If you have nothing helpful to say, say nothing. Did you ever hear of open marriages? Yes, it’s a thing.

• Alternatedating says:

I’ve seen profiles that I’ve swapped emails change …

One was a school teacher with a girl next door style profile looking for helps with student loans … a couple of weeks later, it was two friends (including the original) that looked like it was from backpage.

• FormerAnon says:

it is called having a pimp

other than that your concerns are probably not well founded

an upset ex would delete her account and if they wanted to lure you somewhere and assault you for contacting their wife they would not send sleazy pics and change the martial status

they would continue as before and then lure you in and assault you…..sleazy pics and a change in status has run u off…..but not the others…..she is a “pro” with backpage gone they will be flooding here

also I will toss out this observation as well it seems the “scams” people attempt on this site go in cycles….a while back it was a ton of new girls all named Elle full of alarm bells in their profiles

right now the “send me a gift to know you are serious” is picking back up because that will “help them pick you out of their overflowing inbox of messages”

the new thing I am just now seeing is one being a couple looking to pretty much do anything, but in the make seeking female section, but with his pics as well and basically saying open to anything and everything and there are a ton more “married but looking” popping up as well (most likely the new scam to lure u in and rip you off and hope you have to just walk away because of the need for anonymity which is another backpage hustle)

you give the gift….”husband” (pimp) says hit the door….do you call the cops or not

31. anom says: