11 months ago
SeekingArrangement Updates For Sugar Daddies
  • Posted Sep 13, 2016

We’d like to introduce a few SeekingArrangement site updates and upgrades for Sugar Daddies. Because you deserve some spoiling, too.

Attract Boost

Attract boosts will offer benefactors the opportunity to buy prime real estate on the site. What does that mean? Purchasable a la carte, Attract boosts cause a Sugar Daddy/Sugar Mommy’s profile to be featured more often on Sugar Babies’ dashboards and search results. With an increase in visibility, you’re more likely to be the first profile a Sugar Baby sees when she begins her search. (Good to use during site peak hours: 11 a.m. PT/2 p.m. ET!) Boost packs are also available in the amounts of five and ten.

Desktop View:

screen-shot-2016-07-28-at-1-24-12-pm

Mobile View:

screen-shot-2016-07-28-at-3-45-30-pm

New Users

New SD/SMs who complete their SeekingArrangement profile within 24 hours will receive a complimentary Attract boost.

Enhanced Privacy Settings for Premium Members

Premium accounts now have even more control over their privacy. Premium users have all-new options to hide their viewing and favoriting activity, and also have more granular control over the display of last active, join date, and recent login location

Inbox Improvements

In an effort to organize a user’s inbox, we now offer an ‘Unread Only’ option to toggle through messages. For even more convenience, your messages will now display the sender’s location. Quickly decide if it’s worthwhile to respond to users based on their geographical locations.

163 Responses to “SeekingArrangement Updates For Sugar Daddies”

1. M says:

Question since I’m a new SB…is it protocol for us to message SDs first? Is that the expectation usually?

2. suki says:

I really need SD to help/savings for college, and i hope not in short term. Its hard to find SD in asia especially in Indonesia.

3. can anyone help me figure out how to log in to the SA blog, it wont let me everytime i click log in it just redirects me back to my account?

Has anyone found this “Attract” feature to be of any use? It sounds like a total waste to me. Every time I log in and browse profiles of places nearby, I get a few views, and 1-3 messages from new potential SBs. It certainly doesn’t seem like I need any more attention, just browsing and clicking on a few profiles seems to get a SD noticed.

5. anonymous says:

I had one SB leave me her # since she said she was leaving the site after a few months. I Googled the #, and even though it was a local area code, it was an escort 2000 miles away and wasn’t even the same person in the pics

6. wtky8142 says:

What is going on with the SB photos with the dog face. (Nose and ears)?

7. Justin Case says:

Most of the SBs are Russian dudes. Probably most of the SDs, too.

Most of the SBs are Russian dudes. Probably most of the SDs, too.

9. Joe Hill says:

I wish SA would get rid of the expectation criteria. Seems to set up higher than realistic expectations for some.

Voting you off the island, and onto saltville.

• happy feet says:

Says the Sugar Daddy wannabe.

• rick says:

Yes agreed, SA should take off exception column, it is very high

If “high” is an SB’s expectation, it’s good for YOU to know what her expectation is upfront and whether you can meet it before you waste time engaging with her. This logic of taking it off the site simply because you think it’s unrealistic makes no sense. It doesn’t change what SHE is looking for. How about you just aim lower? There’s a thought.

10. Tammy says:

I have noticed an influx of younger men, 20s, 30s, early 40s on the site now and they are the absolute most disrespectful and flaky. You would think early 40s wouldn’t be that way but they are just almost OUT of the millennial generation so it just doesn’t shock me i guess. They are open to being influenced by such a nasty misogynist culture. I find that the older gentlemen are not only more chilvarous, but kind, reasonable, fair, and even DRESS BETTER, smell better and LOOK better. I’m almost thinking there needs to be an age restriction or something on here now.

11. R R says:

SDs watch out for this phenomenon: you will see profiles show up in your “Favorited Me” list that do not appear in your “Viewed Me” list. These are almost always complete dead ends. Apparently, what some users do is run searches and then click all the little hearts down the right side of each search result. They’re just playing a numbers game, too lazy or too desperate to read your profile and decide if they’re interested or not. Many times they are from very far away, e.g Phillipines, Germany, Eastern Europe.

Oddly enough, at one time this was impossible: before the complete overhaul a few years ago, the ONLY place you could find a Favorite button was on someone’s profile, i.e. your profile had to be displayed(and possibly read!) before someone could Favorite you. Onward, obviously, is not necessarily Upward.

Yes, it’s pretty clear. I have seen profiles that haven’t even viewed me favorite me. Often it’s from China or Philippines. Obviously they are just clicking through and favoriting everyone.

12. Sophisticated Beauty says:

I have a question since I have had only one arrangement. I meet a guy who seems nice enough on this site. We texted and talked on the phone. He wants me to come to Florida and have a meet and greet there. And I think he expects me to stay at his house. Which i would not do.
    Isn’t the man supposed to come to meet the women? I don’t think this is safe. What do you guys think? Is it usual for a guy to ask the women to fly to their area for a meet and greet? how should this work?

For a M&G, it has to be in public first for safety reasons. Women tend to be more vulnerable, IMHO, so not a his house rule of thumb. For logging, has to be at a hotel, which is neutral territory. He can reimburse you the cost, but it has to be to your name so you control the situation. A serious SD will understand these very basic precautions, and not complain about it. If he does not like things to go this way because he cannot control you, don’t risk it.

• R R says:

I have brought women to my city but have always gotten them a hotel room. The M&G happens in a public space, too; the same hotel’s restaurant and/or lounge can work well.

sure dear, he should visit u. cross it 😀

Nah. I’ve flown a million girls in to see me. He should not be cheap and doing a first meet at his house.

If a guy wants to fly a girl in, he’s got to get her a hotel.

Simple as that.

I don’t expect a women to come to man’s place first.

• Alternatedating says:

I guess I’m the outlier. If I have someone visiting, it seems pretty strange to have them stay in a hotel.

I get that most women on here are looking for married guys to meet them in a hotel but that just seems strange to me.

SB’s Please complete your profiles and descriptions. Answer the sincere good messages, even if not interested. SB behavior being courteous and decent is the way to go. Keep a conversation going, or end it politely. Messages strung out for hours are a turn off and show your lack of interest. And with a lack of interest? why are you even here?? Blow off and block the perverts. My bar is raised… waiting for most of you SB’s to do the same.

• R R says:

I second this but have noticed that this site is HEAVILY populated w/ Millennial SBs. Many, not all, seem to have been raised by wolves and the concept of common courtesy is quite foreign to them. If there really are 4 or 8 or 10 of them here for every SD and many of the SDs are obvious phonies, then they can’t be getting SO much mail that they can’t offer even a cursory demurral.

• z says:

I agree with RR.

Raised by wolves. Too bad there isnt a designation we could apply for for “classic” SD or “True Gentlemen” for those of us who have earned our stripes.

seriously SB should know if they have a mature man, vs a baby SD.
        someone who understands what women have gone through, and respects the basics like their safety and public meets. give the girls a chance to feel safe enough, and they are pretty open to playing. freak them out cause your ego, (or your young age) and they run from all of us…..

just a thought.
        Z

I was just reading what I think was an interesting article describing she gave you her number, but now, she does not reply, why?
      And while we, educated gentleman, would like to think that it is common courtesy, it is about manners, it is about not hurting feelings and treating people as you would like to be treated, it looks like for many women, that is simply just not the case. The article discussed that some women will not reply for a multitude of reasons, and one of them is that they gave you her phone number just to be polite, keep the conversation going, and having fun, but she had no intention of really getting to know you better, or going out with you because maybe her heart is somewhere else for instance.
      Like wise, here in SA, I have written countless customized, attentive messages in hope some SBs will respond and be interested. A vast majority do not even read the message, some others read it and do not reply regardless of the content. And, of course, I have to move on. Are they playing just to see what is out there? Maybe, or are they seeking that whale wealthy SD? Which SB is not, correct? But will these ladies understand how they are supposed to behave, the expected etiquette behind? Probably not because there are no consequences for their rude behavior. Sure, they may not find what they are looking for, but it looks like for some of them, it is really not that important.

• anonymous says:

I disagree. What if the SB does not know the man’s schedule. What if the SB does not know enough information about the man and presumes he will contact her or divulge that type of information to her if he is interested in her. Otherwise, SB’s can presume that the SD has numerous women and is playing the field. It goes both ways an that is with any style of relationship. One has to be built.

SB’s… Please fill in all of your description. Please answer a polite message, even if it’s no, not interested, thanks but no thanks. Blow off and block the pic only perverts. My bar is raised… how about most of you women do the same?!!

15. Anon says:

What is up with all the blank profiles? Height-other-age is blank- hair & eye color all “other”??
    SA is getting better about removing the scammers, but there are so many. I am sure the females are worse though.

16. D_Anon says:

How about we remove the featured search results once and for all? As many have stated, it mostly lists ridiculously outdated profiles and hogs up valuable real estate on my screen. At least make it configurable so I don’t have to see it.

17. sugar rasputin says:

was screening a pot SB for a M&G. She is currently sleeping on her gfs couch because her husband kicked her out. She needs $8,000 a month to maintain her current lifestyle…. sleeping on a friend’s couch is pricey these days!

18. yougottabekiddingme says:

Please help me understand why SDs post pictures of themselves posing with luxury cars…inside the car dealer showroom.

Also…Please help me understand why SDs post pictures of their younger selves next to pictures of their more recent selves. Are we going to go for a ride to 1996 in your time machine?

19. Brian says:

How about an SD feature that will screen out SB’s that put that dog face (ears and nose) filter on their profile pictures. WTF is that? Or how about a way to filter out any profile that includes the phrase “I’m looking for a partner in crime.” I’m tempted to go on a date with one of those profiles and actually rob a bank and make her drive the getaway car. Or better yet: I’ll make her put on her dog face disguise and rob the bank herself.

20. R R says:

RE: 8:1 Ratio of SBs to SD/SMs. SA says it’s so but is it so? If it was, wouldn’t more of my mail get read, especially w/ the changes to messaging space here? I’m not talking about replies, either. I tend to send light-hearted, short but to-the-point initial messages that indicate in the first line that I actually did read their profile. I think about 1 in 5 actually get read. Many SBs here also complain of high volumes of mail from SDs who are insulting, looking for “Pay For Play or penniless. These phenomena don’t seem to add up if there is an 8:1 SB:SD ratio.

Spot on with the SB dilemma. Unread mail, communicate and vanish. Of those that do read my honest sincere message, 9 out of 10 don’t answer. And if you are not answering me, SD handsome one percenter, that is a shame. A shame because you are missing out, we, I am missing out. Unanswered even as to the decent courteous reply… thanks but I’m not interested. This generation of 20 to late 30’s lacks respect for sure.

• ZZZ says:

Within 10 miles, single, no-kids: 134 SB. Sounds good, right?
      Not-fat, online this week: 9 SB.
      Real: 3 SB.
      Two want 3k or 5k. Rent here is $900.
      8:1… Yeah, and I’m Santa.

• sd with open eyes says:

I think that the reality is that sugar daddies stay active a lot longer than sugar babies. I would guess that there are more sugar daddies who are active in the last month than sugar babies who are active in the same time period.

21. FedUpAnon says:

What I’m Looking for
    Im looking for an open minded guy / sugar daddy who’s willing to help me and then meet up after helping me with something im promoting, coz if u are the one im looking for i’ll be more glad to meet up, coz i never meet up with someone who’s not even interested to help me, it’s like give and take thingy.

• Sophisticated Beauty says:

Is that english. And if I were a guy I would never do that. She probably also has a petition up on facebook asking for help to. I think I would give to a women’s shelter in her name and give her the name of the shelter in her area to stay. That way she has abed and people with resources to help her. But I am being ignorant, aren’t I. She doesn’t really need the money for that, does she. See , Ms. Pollyanna. I have a lot to learn to stay safe. I also got caught in a phone texting scam. thinking he was serious but when I finally called him out on it, I never heard from him again. When I went to report him, due to some of the things he said he was gone from the site.

• Sophisticated Beauty says:

I am referring to the women asking for money now for what she did not say and saying she would make up for it later, Her grammar was ghetto. I can’t find it now but I am sure some of you know what post I was referring to

Brand new profile popped up, Beautiful AA SB with a great body, her entire narrative is in texting language. SMH
    And she will wonder why no legit SD are contacting her.

ATLSD

23. wade wayde says:

scammer….birdie lynn…Winnipeg….stay the hell away from her or him…given the opportunity….she will rip you off…the end

24. FisherMan says:

Have no idea about ppl’s obsession with: truth women tell about their arrangements.
    Just assume they lie if they claim top dollar. And you will be fine.

25. John says:

Wow. I just read the comments. Why is everyone so negative?

Meeting people in life, no matter here or anywhere else, should be fun. It’s clear from 10 seconds in who isn’t quality. Just move on to the next. There are soooo many great people here. I’ve been on this site since it opened and have had nothing but great experiences.

I have to wonder if the SDs that are having so many problems with the girls here are just simply bad people.

I learned a lesson a long time ago. When something seems to be wrong with the entire world, it’s usually not the world. It’s you.

To John. The comments take the pulse of SA members. If we SD and SB’s were happy getting along with few problems and this idea worked a hell of a lot better than it does… don’t you think the blogs would be positive?

26. John says:

How about a sorting feature that allows you to see “recent conversations” *before* unread or new messages?

I lose a lot of SBs because new ones write and push the ones I’m talking to pages back on the inbox.

There should be a way to sort by the most recent “active conversations” you’ve had.

27. yeahright says:

anyone ever heard of VIP TOKEN. I was asked to purchase one by a SB before a meeting

28. FedUpAnon says:

i have had many arrangements which do not involve sex which have been very successful and to be honest if you only want this for a sexual reason wouldn’t it be easier to just hire an escort.

Is many platonic arrangements at 18 the opposite of success?

29. Lainey says:

SOOOOOO I guess no one was going to tell me Kenna and her dude are ugly?!

• yougottabekiddingme says:

Not nice, Lainey :(

Besides…what does ugly have to do with it when there’s love, money and thunderpussy, apparently?

We are also not going to tell you that British lost the Independence war and Bush is not running for a president of the USA.

• Catcher 22 says:

Well judging from her blog gravatars, K2 was anything but ugly.

• Lainey says:

Dude seriously! Whoever’s pics she was using was sooo pretty but she isn’t. Not one bit.

• yougottabekiddingme says:

So mean, Lainey!

Kenna is married, by the way.

• yougottabekiddingme says:

Most of her gravatars were fake, though. Reverse searched back to models. The one of her in the white bathing suit was real. Didn’t show her face, though.

• Lainey says:

Lol @YGBKM I know she is married and she was ugly on her wedding day too.. BLOOP!

What is the point talking about ppl who long left the blog? Most do not know, the rest do not care.
        Go crawl back in the hole you came from.

• yougottabekiddingme says:

I know that she is not as she depicted herself here, in many ways. But jeez, Lainey.

I don’t think it’s her appearance necessarily that’s most unappealing, but more the way she carries herself. Not sure, though, how much she can help it.

• yougottabekiddingme says:

Was referencing your comment above that you’re married, so no one’s opinion here matters. The same could be said for Kenna. They seem to like each other enough.

• Lainey says:

Anonymous suck my left nut. You keep jumping in all defensive. I left the blog before she was truly outted but I was the first to call her out. SO now that I know certain people are hip, its amusing so I will continue to giggle while you continue to hide behind “Anonymous” and be a tart

30. TheLilly says:

Since the new Diamond and target features have been introduced my responses have dropped significantly. I am now a second or third class at Premium. I feel like I have purchased a stock that has been watered. I had no need of “20 times the responses” as I had all I could handle. That was then. I thought buying for a year was logical. My mistake.

31. anonymously says:

He is the right age, when I turn the page, he makes the grade. I call his name, feeling Insane at the depth of the pain.

I tell him he is the flame that ca not be wained as he begins to sing. Caught up in flight, he left that night while we were tight. I stand on this shore to weep no more and find that when he comes back, he’ll be on his back, begging for more.

We can search page and find complaint. But, I still search this page and see the score and I beg for more/

32. sd with open eyes says:

I am 21 hours into a free boost and all of eight sugar babies have looked at my profile. None have messaged.

Sad state of affairs on SA for a legit One Percenter SD. I signed up a year ago thinking I had found a premier website to meet great women. What I got…wasted money, robbed twice, unread messages galore, no shows, flakes, and 2 message ghosts. Very disappointed.

34. FedUpAnon says:

So what do you get out of it? Well obviously this is not a ‘relationship’ type arrangement and even the likelihood of us meeting is slim (unless we are in your city, in which case, it would be great to meet you), but that does not mean that you cannot get something else out of helping us. You tell us what you want in return for your help and sponsorship and lets see if we can come to an arrangement. We are open minded, but not looking for a sex type of agreement.

35. R R says:

What is the point of topping every search w/ 2 “elderly” Featured profiles? Just this morning I ran a search and it was topped by two Featured profiles who were “Last Active” 10 and 12 months ago? Who even thought this up? Who approved it? Stupid stupid stupid.

• Jaybird923 says:

It’s annoying but not stupid. By featuring the old accounts they’re hoping people will click on it, favorite it and send some messages.

If they still have email notification set up they’ll start getting a lot of those and they’re hoping the renewed activity will intrigue them enough to subscribe again.

I am reporting cam girls. And they are promptly being taken down. You should do the same.

• R R says:

Agreed. Me too.

• FedUpAnon says:

When is a cam girl a cam girl?

When she asks you to join her “free” for a cam show “to get good ratings”, and the cam show site asks you for credit card info.

• anonymous says:

Dang, I have so much to learn. I have been reading for years and still feel like a newbie. It is so crazy to me. All I ever wanted was a sincere SD. Where the sexual tension and appreciation, along with the comical prescence and dork-a-Saurus mentality was a given to the point where…eventually the sexual tension that was so precelant surfaces. Then, we can keep our clothes on, but, we will both leave drenched in sweat from the teasing, I’d nothing else is alloted.

And that alone, makes me come
        back for more. Where are the self
        composed who make a woman pant in hear for more? Where are the women that make a man do the same? This street is only divided by a yellow dotted line. Remember, you can cross it,
        No problem. Once you do, you are ridding with one of the above versions or two.

If they are the 3rd style that has no style and you wish you were with
        the above deing leisure…hang tight.

We are coming out with a new version, like a “bright light” you get found, transformed, polished to perfection, sweet and polite.

The only thing you will ask is…Daddy, can I have you tonight?

• R R says:

What (s)he said.

• Sophisticated Beauty says:

what are cam girls? And why are people arguing about someone they will never meet or spend time with. I am new to these blogs. What are they used for other than what I just mentioned? I have been on this site for years and finally had a wonderful arrangement. I will probably be friends with this person the rest of my life. He taught me a lot and reawakened me to my sensuality and sexuality. So it does happen.

• Sophisticated Beauty says:

So I have been on this site for years. Bu just had my first arrangement 5 months ago. It was a wonderful experience. Since I was busy raising my child and do not believe a child should have a new uncle every few months I went without sex for years. I even got my re virgin certificate in the mail.I was very lucky to meet a very patient man. I could not even see his face as the picture was taken from the back while he was hiking. I went by the energy I felt.He gave me my sensuality and sexuality back. And what a gift. We had a wonderful time and really enjoyed each other. Now he is in Australia but I am sure we will remain friends.After reading all the negative post I thought I would post a positive one. I use to be very onto looks. He taught me that every man has something special about him. His eyes a smile that reaches his eyes. And that a lot of married men do not get good loving at home. So for a lot of men on this site I do not think it is all about sex. I think men want intimacy too. Someone to stroke their hair and to touch and enjoy looking at a womens body. Combine all this and it leads to a very satisfying physical relationship. Let the man feel like a king again. And I enjoy giving that.What a gift my one and only arrangement gave me. And you can bet I sent my re virgin certificate back first chance I got.

What does open to short term arrangements mean?

• R R says:

ONS, i.e. one night stands?

Bangngo?

Short Term Arrangement DOES NOT mean “bangngo” or One Nite Stand. Men must have provided those answers.
        It means that the arrangement will be for a short period of time as in few months to a year or so.

I’m not sure what it means but I don’t it means a few months to a year. For most women on here, long term is 3 months, as in I’m 19 and just got out of a long term relationship/arrangement.

• yougottabekiddingme says:

I dont consider 3 months long-term.

I would imagine that short term arrangements are ideal for the person in town for a work contract that has a definitive end. It’s not so much can to do with a preference for high turnover rate, but practicality relative to proximity.

Am not sure why SDs or SBs would list that in their profiles otherwise, though. It comes off as DTF, looking for quick sex, quick cash to me.

• ZZZ says:

Short-term means just long enough to take the allowance and run. Gosh, I’m blond and even I know that one.

38. anonymous says:

You gotta be said it best

If I am gonna go out, I am gonna go out with a bang! If I am gonna take a chance, I am gonna bet a full house. A decentadh is an Ace and will win every time. Send her a dry bloke, she is gonna choke.

Send her a man with a plan, that flows through and communicates even in Vietnam. she, will be his biggest fan, knowing this man has perfected his hands and how they make her moan when he begins to caress her, all over her body. Other than that.. You got an uptight, jockey that is 37, doesn’t know how to land a plane, much less navigate to even land his sh$t and he burns out and up in the air. Really??

He could have been honorable and humble instead of a 10.0 jackass of trade to think he is too good to say he is sorry to. Let him keep on. His days are not long, he is overdue to reap what he subjected me too. Let him change And his name could be fame. If he stays the same, he has only himself to blame.

39. Amonymonous says:

To all SB’s & SD’s alike who have felt the ghostly feeling of ringing a phone to say ” where are you?” This song may not be your taste, but it certainly shows medication at its best and why the opposit sex calls for pay to play. You wanna illicit then so you are enlisted.
    Yourube: Kiiara-Tennessee (official video) I will take an average Joe in a heartbeat and climb a nerd like a kid I a tree.
    Laws, bless me. I am a tree hugger and love me some of this tree. 😉

I think the quality on both sides is getting worse. Why do I say that? Simple. I cannot find any new quality SB. Like, none. So does it mean there are tons of handsome rich guys scooping them? Maybe…however, I keep getting messages from my old SB flames, asking how things are going and if I am free this weekend. I used to mostly say “no” to these requests, but now I am almost always saying “yes!”

Men on this site seems to think they want quality. A quality woman is not always the “most beautiful girl in the world”. Men need to look beyond the pics posted in profiles, even tho attraction is important, might turn out that the woman looks much better in person than in her pics. Give the woman a chance, if you find her profile enticing.
      YOU’RE JUST MEETING HER FOR A DRINK NOT AT THE ALTAR!!!!!!!!!

• Sophisticated Beauty says:

well said. And the age thing. Older women put younger women to shame in bed. We know our bodies, what pleases us, what pleases men and we now how to use our bodies in the kip( as they say in Australia)

41. Fisherman says:

42. sd with open eyes says:

A typical first message I get from a sugar baby:

“Hi There , How are you doing today? Can we take a chance to get to know each other and see where things will lead us to , Life is too short and we have to make the best out of it..Your profile caught my eye so i decided to leave you a message.. Have a good day..!! ”

Of course, she has not seen my profile.

43. FedUpAnon says:

About Me
    Saving for a deposit. Online only. Happy to talk, but are you happy to help?. No time wasters. Sort code and account number given on request
    What I’m Looking for
    Generosity. Happy to talk. Online only. Guess my price.

• ZZZ says:

Is the deposit for the loony bin?

• anonymous says:

No worries…I am a female and I am turned off at a “guess price?” I am leaning to “guess the disease?” Mind you, if you down the covetous female on a high price site or one that you bid for and the undertones are understood, you might be very well rocking and rolling. If not, it sounds more like a “Ricky bobby shake and bake” profile that can sere you better as; “Hi, my name is…..”

Perhaps. It is because I am particular of who I take home and who I allow access to my inner sanctum. Most, may not care. I do.

this is a lie. there are not sugar dadies. all scammers.

45. D_Anon says:

This site is starting to feel more and more like one of those ‘free’ online games, where the basic functionality is there, but then you have to buy a myriad of power ups to actually get anywhere. I get that from a human nature/marketing viewpoint things like ‘Attract Boost’ and the ludicrous Diamond membership work – but I would REAAAALLLYYYY appreciate an option to turn that stuff off. I get spammed enough as it is and really don’t need SPAM or unwanted features on a site that I pay to be a member of.

• Freakingcrazy says:

How about they give me a ‘de-boost’ button and give back some refund of my membership charges. With 8:1 ratio in my favor I don’t need a boost button – an unnecessary ploy to extract more money that doesn’t do any good for me.

• Sophisticated Beauty says:

sounds like you have played those video games before.

46. Alicia says:

Met a salt daddy on my first encounter on seeking arrangements. We started out fine chit chatting and getting to know one another. When we started talking allowance he asked how I wanted to receive my allowance I told him monthly and that I would prefer using my pay pal account he got upset and told me I had to use “royal credit union” and that’s the only way he will do business. Once I told him that there weren’t any of those in my area anyways he said he wanted to set up a account for me him self. He requested my ssn I said I wasn’t comfortable with giving him that. So he basically told me that’s all he was willing to do. So clearly he was planning to scam me.

• lookin4sweetgirl says:

I met a salt baby that wanted me to pay pal some money before we met, I replied, I’ll gladly send you the money via wire transfer please fwd me your acccount and routing number as SSN just in case…

Never heard back.. lol

• ummm.... says:

paypal is literally the safest way to transfer money to others without compromising your account. you don’t need a ssn. Paypal as attached bank account and whatever the user adds to it already. so yeah they wouldn’t hear a reply back because you sounded like a scammer but i think you knew the risks already lol

47. OnlineNewbieSD says:

WOW…typed a comment that didn’t process…this site is SO frustrating…as a member, it’s great to read that someone can create a new profile and complete it within the first 24 hours and get an “Attract” run for free…does that mean as someone who’s paid for membership for an extended period of time I have to either pay the $10 to see if it’s worth anything, create another account and pay premium for $70 to see if it’s worth anything or just understand that it’s not going to be worth anything?

I recently scheduled 8 M&G from the most recently added co-ed crowd…five flaked between scheduling and appearance, 2 began to demand appearance fees after scheduling and the final one was everything I expected, until the potential issues are revealed over coffee…why am I here again?

Bro, The ATL is bursting at the seems with SB. Not sure what happened but it made a turn for the better. Like plucking ducks from a pond.
      ATLSD

48. OnlineNewbieSD says:

Funny, a NEW SD/SM (like there is any SM on this site) who completes a profile within 24 hours gets a “free” Attract, but us suckers who have been paying for memberships already don’t get a freebie?!

Oh, and there’s really been no improvement in this semester’s crop of co-eds for me locally, had five or the last eight M&G disappear between schedule and appearance, two more after scheduling started demanding appearance fees…only a single one was worth the effort of going for a cup of coffee (and there could be some issues with her…smdh)

49. Cryptic Anomaly says:

I last logged on this site 3 months ago and I am still getting women looking at my profile and messaging me. There are more SB’s than SD’s so we don’t need the attraction boost. What we need is better quality SB’s. As some have stated below, let us filter out the Platonics, the Princess/Goddess/Spoil Me types. All of that would be very useful as well as either getting the SB’s to pay for their memberships or making the SD membership free.

The way it stands the SB’s get on here and treat it like a joke because they haven’t invested anything which means you must get less repeat business from men. Given some of the discounted membership offers, I would say it is more than likely.

• ZZZ says:

Here, my SB search (non-obese, single, no-kids, within 10 miles) turned up 4 online today and 10 online within a week.

• ummm.... says:

“Platonics, the Princess/Goddess/Spoil”? what kind of girls are you looking for then? If you are looking for 19+ y/o what do you expect?

here’s most of our frustrations: men NOT looking for “unexperienced SBs” (whatever that means-so you get the princess/spoil idk what im doing girls) . men wanting “sexy pictures” before meeting. cancelled dates (no call, no shows- rude). men becoming extremely rude and disrespectful when, you don’t agree with their arrangement and or what to discuss about the arrangement after the first date.

and i keep saying men and not SDs because we run into wannabes as well as fakers looking for 250 per meet. SMH

whats the sense of making SB pay for the membership if WE ARE LOOKING FOR SD WHO ACTUALLY HAS THE MONEY?

Since you decided to block me. Find a new revenue stream and hollar at me when you tank and explode. I am already on the bottom, as you remind me of

How about this feature …

SB’s who want online only can check a box
    SB’s who want platonic only can check a box

Then SD’s can filter using those selections.

Also, a search field for occupation for those that care about that. Easy features that add value and don’t cost anything to add.

• Rick says:

Currently you can search for text in a profile, “kinky” for example. How about a feature to exclude any profile that contains a word, “platonic” for example.

Failing that, the check box idea for platonic and online is a good one.

• FedUpAnon says:

I search for kinky and get if you are looking for kinky I am not for you :-(

• yougottabekiddingme says:

Good point.

No real way to filter for context.

Which is why the box works for platonic or online only. It needs to be a yes/no choice like ethnicity or body type. This would be so easy and add a lot of value to those of us who are paying.

Perhaps there’s a market for one I saw seeking out of town business men who need a last minute date for a business event (platonic only of course) … while I’m fine with openly dating a 20 y/o, a business event isn’t happening!

Those with the button checked would be history pretty quickly.

Sounds good.

• These are great ideas, of course I get a good laugh at the girls wanting a moderate spoiling with travel but ONLY platonic.

• Freakingcrazy says:

Yeah -Interesting, isn’t it?
        Many SBs have head in the sand thinking platonic goes perfectly well with Minimal or even Substantial ask!
        They might as well just play lottery where the chances are much better.

• lookin4sweetgirl says:

I also concur, it is really frustrating to write to someone and they do a song and dance about being platonic or not, or online only… there should be an option for a type of arrangement.. traditional, open, casual, platonic, online… it would help everyone…

• ZZZ says:

I’d settle for exact weight and height. And a full-length picture from this century.

52. Jaybird923 says:

Well they’re just churning out this garbage every other day now.

53. Eloquence says:

It is sure enough, really!! What about the Von’s of the world? Locations and trackers turned off? Traveling with capabilities to change IP addresses?

Super for SD premium members. What about SB’s who travel frequently and have location services services off on occasions or are through a VPN? What happens with locations for the premium member then?

55. Fisherman says: