10 months ago
Sugar Daddy Wardrobe Staples
  • Posted Jun 7, 2016

Nothing screams sophistication and class like a well-dressed man. We took a look inside the closet of one impeccably groomed Sugar Daddy who created a list of essentials for every businessman’s wardrobe.

Pocket Squares

A pocket square is the quintessential accessory for a well-dressed man. Easily paired with a solid tie, a silk (or linen) pocket square will immediately spruce up a generic suit while adding a dash of sophistication. Tip: A square fold is appropriate for a professional setting, while a puff fold is suitable for a casual occasion.

Oxford Penny Loafers

While traditionally intended for a casual setting, loafers have evolved into a versatile shoe that can be worn at both the office and for a leisurely activity. While never acceptable for a black-tie affair,  you can pretty much sport penny loafers for any other occasion making this item a staple in any man’s wardrobe.

Shoes affect your entire outfit so make sure you’re always pairing the appropriate footwear when coordinating a look. This guide comes in handy when learning how to harmonize your garb with your shoes.

Tie Bars

Another revered detail for a polished look includes the tie bar. Designed to keep everything in place, this tiny but impactful accessory should be fastened between the third and fourth buttons of your shirt. Placement of the tie bar is crucial; lower placement is considered classic, while a slightly higher placement creates a slimming effect. Clip too high or too low, and the whole look is off (not to mention, you’ll look like a newbie).

All men know it’s a cardinal sin to sport a tie bar that extends the entire width of your tie, so stick to a clip that is about ¾ the width of your tie.

Cufflinks

It’s all in the details! First appearing in France in the 16th century, this signature accessory screams high-class and sophistication. With many, many style options, links are a perfect way to personalize your look. Though subtle elements of an ensemble, there are a few rules all men must follow when embellishing their sleeves. Most notably, given the formal implications of cufflinks, neckwear is required and must only be worn when paired with a suit jacket.

Sportcoat

By creating the illusion of broader shoulders and a slimmer midsection, the sports coat is one of the most flattering items for the male physique. Intended for a more casual situation, pair with darker, fitted jeans.

Leather Jacket

This item is classic. No matter your personal preference, there’s a style of leather jacket to fit any man’s tastes. Keep in mind black isn’t your only option. As long as you get the cut and color of your jacket right, feel free to experiment with different tones such as tan or gray. For an effortlessly cool getup, wear over a white tee shirt and jeans.

62 Responses to “Sugar Daddy Wardrobe Staples”

1. John says:

I find this one funny. I roll up in a tank top, shorts and high tops. Yet… girls nearly cry when I leave a geographic region, my offers are so good.

Thankfully, there are plenty of SBs out there who can see through the scam of image… be it flashy clothing, rented or financed sports cars, etc.

Girls: It’s the actual money you get, not what flashy things he has that appears to be a lot, which you may only see $5 from.

2. Juju Bean anonymous. /. No about the wardrobe though! says:

Can I ask a simple question? What is the max age we’re talking about here? I’m 49, and beautiful, smart, well spoken, dress very nice, and even am a lot more giving and open in the right areas than a super youngster. So, I may be in the wrong chat here, but can someone tell me the age restriction? A great arrangement is a wonderful thing. A sometimes just what really works! Thank you!’

Hahahahahahahahahhaha. It is my firm opinion that anyone utilizing this article is absolutely going to be taken advantage of and not get what they want out of their arrangement.

This article screams, “I’m an old shriveled man that’s trying way too hard.”

4. doris says:

I am very open and value in people honesty and straightness. I like to find out new things and find new emotions in life. I believe that everything is possible in our life, we only need to have desire for something, and reach our goal. Now my goal is to find a partner for life and I would do all I can to find that only one right person for me.

5. doris says:

6. Chris says:

Tie Bars is so out of fashion This article is silly.

7. Cassandra says:

Moneys not everything guys.Its the heart that counts and how you can treat a lady. Pointers coming from a successful lady flaunt your easy out going self see if she likes you for you and not for your $ .Its a shame was pretty girls will do .Myself I’m very independent and beautiful but not sucked for $ .I’m me and I like to keep it that way keep your hairstyle up to date and also if you trim your eyebrows guys that helps too much love too all your SD.

yes a sugardaddy should wear anything they likes or they prefer, sugarbaby like me will love whatever they will look aslong your understanding each other and caring for each other!

9. miriama says:

wherever q find a man should always wear a good outfit, whether sporty or classic, the combination is always the best option

10. George says:

My friend from NYC is always dressed impeccably. I asked him his secret and was introduced to Custom Men. This is the best kept secret for sharp dressers. They make amazing high end suits and shirts!

11. TheWall says:

I got messaged by two SBs who claim they were “white” in their profiles. One is a NorthEast Asian, the other is a SouthEast Asian. Bait-and-switch right there.

12. Bill says:

Whoever wrote this article must not have ever been to Southern California. Men with Hawaiian shirts and shorts are seen driving Porsches, Jaguars, and Ferraris a LOT more than pocket squares and tie bars are seen at all. This is not for high school prom.

A better description is in the book, “The Millionaire Next Door”. Most people wouldn’t recognize a millionaire if they were standing next to one in line at McDonald’s. (don’t laugh, most of the stores are franchises and are owned by a millionaire).

There was a satirical photo I saw one time, it was a bunch of sexy young women on top of a tractor and a farmer in jeans grinning. The caption was, “They found out a tractor costs more than a BMW”.

All these money hungry biatches. I drive a BMW and the first question they ask when they get in is how much was it, or many even know the exact price of my particular model.

• Anon says:

THEY ARE SUGAR BABIES!!! Of course they want your money. You want their body and looks to make you look better.

• Anon says:

Did you forget this isnt match or tinder?

Like why else would they be interested unless you have washboard abs, 2-5 year age gap, no kids, never married, well endowed and single? Please post pics while you’re at it:)

13. Priceless says:

You don’t like my comment do u? 3rd post is a charm.
    The man who is real, evoking my emotion and reverence of gratitude as I exhale while he softly strokes my skin: Priceless

14. Ice says:

Women would rather have a stranger that can eat them till they pass out and romance them till they have multiple orgasms.

Men prefer women who can bury their face in their lap and never come up for air, while they do nothing to stimulate the female exception of promise Monopoly money. FYI, stay platoni ladies. Until the men change…give them exactly what they ask for. Boredomn that shrinks the mind and their atmosphere and then prey on their limit and shrink them to extinction.

Provided you are able to create and maintain robots to perform live-support shit for you.

Walk off the earth to the virtual reality experience. It is “free” with purchase of xyz. I can watch and pretend a man is going down on me and as long as I am high like rest of society (unfortunately I don’t do drugs and I don’t doubt the experience sucks to be me)…or if I am drunk, the whole virtual experience might hold a 2 second candle.

So again, I reiterate with the above ^^^^ being said; “I can feel real any day of the week and appreciate the stranger, the friend, the lover, the heartache of missing the REAL human that made me feel a human emotion that no one else has prior.

What is he called? PRICELESS

• yougottabekiddingme says:

^^^not to be confused with yougottabekiddingme

• yougottabekiddingme says:

The post and context to which my comment applies has been deleted.

Hello

Definitely not how SDs dress in the Midwest. In fact they prefer us to be casual as well.

17. Narida says:

I adore a well dressed man! I will forgive you for being slightly out of shape if you are looking good and smelling delicious.

Not all of us aspire to look like car salesmen.

Is there anywhere SD’s are listing the catfishes, fakes and scammers??? I have a few to add…

• search Scam Confessions says:

Yes, search Scam Confessions. It’s an older blog where both SDs and SBs post offensive experiences.

Thanks. Had the WORST catfish you can imagine, she was like 4 of the person in all pictures sent mashed together.

20. Amused_SD says:

Dear lord, are we really telling the men how to dress?

Why is this blog always telling the men what to do and not young ladies.

I am a SD who wears diesel jeans, nike air max sneakers and express v-necks.
    I spray a versace or bvlgari perfume on and SB’s love me. No one has ever complained.

Da funkin randam maderation is funkin amnoyin

I think this is a great blog. Some SDs have ZERO sense of style so these tips will certainly come in handy.

Yes, you are totally right.

• Amused_SD says:

Oh yes, definitely. Penny loafers and sports coats is the height of fashion. Jeepers.

I need no sense of style. As soon as I pay your allowance, I am good to go.
      Some SBs are soooo funny. That one (average looking) tells me, “Men normally pay me 1k/meet”. Why women (including the one who wrote the blog above) think men are such idiots.

She must be right: women normally get 10k for platonic arrangements.
        Just read this blog. Every single woman here on the blog gets at least 2,000-3,000 for a date.

• Amused_SD says:

I know. I had one saying that she’s wasted a bunch of time on flakes, so she wanted $50 upfront before meeting. But….chemistry was everything. I told her good luck with that, but she had already ruined the chemistry on this end.

• AnonSB says:

Really? I’ve been selling myself short. As a matter of principle, I been absolutely refusing to see anyone who won’t pay me $500 just to meet. Unless they’re actually attractive, of course.

• Amused_SD says:

Yes, penny loafers and sports coats is such *great* fashion advice. lol

24. FedUpAnon says:

I would advise popping over to the style forum or ask Andy if you really need to ask for style advice.

25. FedUpAnon says:

Am I first? Do I feel lucky?