1 year ago
Sugar Date Ideas
  • Posted Apr 7, 2016

While coffee or dinner dates are tried and true, your garden variety outing doesn’t always entice a would be Sugar Baby. Sometimes just a drink can seem like a cop out. If you really want to make an impression, come up with  Sugar date ideas she’s too intrigued to reject.

Museums

This might seem like a place for kids, but museums are fascinating, low key, and often free. You can easily make conversation about the art or artifacts, all while gauging your chemistry. Some great spots include the National Air and Space Museum in Washington, D.C. or the Pinball Museum in Las Vegas.

Classes

Any experience where you get to learn something is great for bonding and feeling each other out. This might be best saved for a second date when you know what she might be interested in, like cooking or yoga. Many universities offer free lectures and classes as well, so join the local college mailing lists and see what comes up near you.

Shows/Tapings

Entertainment’s core is in theatre. Taking her to a show is a clear sign you like to have fun, and can be an instant icebreaker. You can even find free shows and tapings to attend with sites like FillASeat and On Camera Audiences which are generally low priced or free.

Boardwalk/Theme Park

If you have a wild side, take her to a theme park or the like and show her your playful side. You two won’t have a chance to be bored with games and rides, making awkward silences a thing of the past. You can also show off your skills with a carnival game and win her a treasure to take home, then share a sticky cotton candy. How romantic.

Wine and Canvas

The adventure of a theme park isn’t for everyone. Should you find yourself falling back into the rut of simply meeting for drinks, try out something interactive like Wine and Canvas. The name says it all, you sip wine and paint on a canvas, with the help of an actual painter. You’ll even get to take something home. Bonus points if you trade canvases.

Local Vineyards

Just outside your city could be a local vineyard waiting to be explored. Wine tasting is boojy enough to excite her, but casual enough that she’s still getting drunk. A win-win for all parties involved.

145 Responses to “Sugar Date Ideas”

1. B Squared says:

Can somebody tell me what a “practical allowance” is. I’m in the Philadelphia area. And how about the per visit. Try to be as specific as possible. I understand variations in different markets etc. so not too much background please. Just a number. I don’t want to make a low ball offer that pisses off the SB.

2. B Squared says:

Hello

I have been using this site for a couple of weeks now but I have yet to meet anyone. its starting to feel like a waste of my time. all the sugar daddies want to do is basically talk about sex and what they want us to do to eachother.. and then never follow up with meeting. its like they just want to get off to a computer screen and im very frustrated! any advice?

• B Squared says:

Re-visit your profile make sure you included all the elements recommended by AS. I assume that their strategies are based on success data generated by actual experiences. I also do a google search on how to’s”.

You might consider giving it more time. Upon becoming a member, some see it as a smorgasbord – all you can eat. They’re reading your profile and as many more as they can read in one sitting. By the time they head to bed, the guy has met 4-5 women, with whom, he’s discussed some form of meet up. And and another 3 whom he has started texting. So he sets a date/time with 2 but can meet with only one. That means the other 6 to 7 women are left hanging for now.

4. Martika J says:

No one was turned off that the author spelled bourgeoise, “boojy”?

5. john says:

please, im looking for a woman between 35 to 45 yrs devoced, widow,single, with or without children financially stable. ready to mingle with African man

JayBird = Needy Anchor Baby

That doesn’t even make sense. There really should be a law requiring people meet a minimal level of intelligence before they are granted access to the internet.

7. AsianMaid says:

I lost my duster

8. DianaSB inOC says:

Just went back in and counted just under 40 blocked and about 8 profiles deactivated. It appears that people have moved on fron this. Older men seem to no longer require this site as many older men approach me in public setting looking for a gf.

• FatB'StardSA says:

How do you satisfy your fetish for blocking SD’s when you meet them in public?

Do you hold up a piece of paper in their face with “BLOCKED” printed on it when they try to talk to you?

9. FedUpAnon says:

I am on a roll, one platonic, one cam girl, and one FinDom have just deactivated after chatting to me :-)

10. Sugarlush says:

Ok, new try:
    If a man (married) says he is looking for exciting and interesting experiences what comes into your mind? :)
    Any ideas what to offer him?

• FedUpAnon says:

BDSM, letting him give you golden showers, threesomes, moresomes 😉

• Rick says:

Married guy? Oral sex would probably do it.

• Sugarlush says:

The first idea I had was to take him to a spa and chill there. He liked it (the idea) but he has to be at home in the end of the day and on weekends as he is married.

I have NO idea what he means by exiting and interesting experiences and he is not able to elaborate, or maybe he really is thinking of golden shower. Haha omg. But then again I think he would say that if it is the case.

I also can not do that cooking a lunch in underwear thing because I share a flat.

11. Sugarlush says:

Any comment with actual meaning wont go through but mešages like this do.
    ?

12. Sugarlushsugar says:

Testing

13. Sugarlushsugar says:

I reactivated my account and discovered there are only 17 premium SD in my city. Only one looks kind of cute but he is married (I dont want to be part of breakig up a family).
    It is the second biggest city of the country. :(
    I will leave the account open in case some handsome and wealthy :) tourists will want to have a date.
    Won’t even bother to put a profile pic – more chances to compromise my reputation than to find a SD.

• Rick says:

What expectation level are you looking for? There’s got to be more than 17…

• Sugarlush says:

Yes, there actually are 17 premium SD in my city. No age, height, income filters. The only filter was “premium”, so that they could message me.

Now one with whom I had a date upgraded his account too today, so it is 18. I liked him but he is a scammer.

14. RussianSB says:

Especially, guys. Rich guys lazy even to talk, this is why they need fun companian – to talk for both :) They work soooo much, they exhausted, they have strenths left only to lift pack of money for you. Have you notice that before, girls ?

• RussianSB says:

It was a joke

• RussianSB says:

Nobody live so long – to remember you, Guru ! Why people complaine so much about site features, is is the best dating site I used, especially I like, that “I wieved/not wieved ” option. Never meet such option before. It helps filter guys, who spent ages on the site and still cannot find ” perfect ” woman for temporary arrangement. I am not judging them (it is good to be perfectionist), but noway I want to contact them.
        How presidential race going on , guys ? Can you make bet at bookmaker agency ?

• Frustrated SD says:

Chego ti pizdish?

15. RussianSB says:

Sorry to pop-in once a year, but it is how sugar works – you doing this, not talk about this. I mean, when you in sugar, no time left for talks !

16. RussianSB says:

What all that ” carpet diem ” mean in guys profiles ?

• RussianSB says:

I am back ! Does it mean, guy need someone to clean carpet ? :)))))
      About first sugardate, ones I were invited for theatrical premier play(good seats), another time – dinner with two (!) famous film directors. It was very impressive for me, it is right way of showing-off.

• RussianSB says:

How are you , guys ? Winter finally over in Moscow (yes, we have a little snow first week of April), Palmira is free, so, I can enjoy sugar blog again !

• sd with open eyes says:

Latin for “seize the day”.

I would be interested though in hearing from sugar babies what they feel this phrase usually says about the sugar daddy.

• RussianSB says:

Thank you, I think using latin quotes is pure showing off. My favorite is : ” Aut Caesar , out nihil “.

17. tom says:

anyone from London?

• AsianMaid says:

I’m in China but i can go to London if you pay for everything. I have a duster btw if you have dust in that dirty face, you don’t need water to clean that.

18. tom says:

Hello. How are you ?

I can always tell when I Pisa someone off on SA. My comment page hS a magic “hiccup moment” while I am trying I post. Glory, upon glory.

The myaoginoist here and secret gays love this page. They have manipulated te female, down spoke them to no end and bottom barreled them to whores unless they really do know their worth as escorts. You can block all you want and the suck gents… Opps, “sick gents”.. Do not want the truth to be told. Hence, all the old fashioned ladies, memtorea, venture capitalists that appeared to invest in other women to mentor then in an odd forum (non-theless, left for the men to enter into an extra centural crisis.

Called “you Spoke to duck women, so go find gays after years of your massive vomit and go fuxk yourself!

Eat bran and lose weight bitches. Damn right, you liked the blog. Play pretend, you are a lost episode ⏳

20. ihatenewmailbox says:

I hate the new mailbox! The old mailbox was better. I hate having all the messages in one page. I hate older messages appearing when I scroll down. It’s not convenient to find old messages. If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.

you can always pretend you are a “Startup L. Jackson” with way mots wag and advice than is offered here. Even the patriarchs of the digital age of “wntwlectual technology” that ride the cusp of the Inindormed should be privy to everyone’s knowledge here.

Commercial break: “This is not a verbose statement of the ignorant and blind who post here. Based on their annual income divided Byine that they are well educated
    On and then multiplied by taxes and financial evaluations,
    Non profit, write offs and subsequently end an heiress…I think I finally fall in line of their approval after they take their arrogant,
    Proud, self-centered egotistical a** to the bank and compare it with others.

“Oh look, he is choking on a turkey leg and no one seems to care”. Wonder why? How did he treat everyone on the way to the top?

Speechless.

The above comment is in no way affaires with the real nor hypothetical Startup L. Jackson. No affiliations, not barbering any ill toward the awesome, educated character that presents his wit and is far from a “nit-wit, as “The Indian Times tries
      To profess him to be.”

Would you rather have a banker that whiffs
      Uou away to the industrial tides of Rapids? Or the one who realizes you are a newbie to the uncharted waters, and sways you into bliss with a pocohantis guide that takes you by the swaney river,
      Via canoe. As usual, the voice is always called “yours.”

I love it! Rock on Start up J.! We miss you bro!

Mods please return a feature to the website missing since the upgrade: blocked profiles still appear in the “favorited me” section on my profile page. I block these stalkers but their profile is still there staring at me after i am forced to block these creeps. Why can’t you fix this? It makes me very uncomfortable!!!!

23. El Bandito says:

Batches? We don’t need no stinking Batches!

In the US the SB’s are getting perturbed by all the gawkers when I take her to a restaurant or another public place. People are rude. Married women give her the evil stare. Married men look at me with jealously. So we just go right to the hotel. It’s a shame. People are so rude .

“Married women give her the evil stare. Married men look at me with jealously.”

Well no shit, its the same with trophy wives too. Bask in the glory good man!

He is basking in his old ass senile eyesight because he can’t afford to not compliment her. She will take everything he has. Including her crepey amakin between her breasts, her Adam’s apple that shouldn’t be there, her neck skin that gaggles like a rooster and her unibrow. He cannot help himself. She is worth 2.5 billion and he has never tried to improve her looks or her net-worth. He simply apends his allowance after she goes to sleep with her scotch on the rocks every night.

You kiddos are crazy as hell. If he loved her. Even SD guru knows he would have been digging trenches for 10 years. Come up with better bc you are boring your waders folks. FYI, or take your ipo to die.

Love this post!! I think a venture through some boardwalk or theme park is a perfect way to see if my SD has a fun, youthful side.

26. Ray says:

I don’t bother even having a social meet anymore. Straight to overnight seems to be the norm in the UK. It used to be very different a year ago. I think 80% of the women are escorts. That’s fine as long as you have no illusions.

• AsianMaid says:

Awwwww

• Ray says:

I suppose it saves time and is probably more honest. Lots of messaging on WhatsApp from my punting phone and then straight to an overnight. Everyone gets what they want.

That certainly has not been my experience in the U.S. Most women I see are not professionals. If you pay reasonably, they will be more than happy to stay exclusive.

• TVC15 says:

The aura of rank misogyny and failure that surrounds you must surely be thick enough to cut with a knife, you excellent specimen of humanity, you.

• TVC15 says:

Your writing is leaden and cliched, thus your imitation of me still sucks. Why not find a hobby you can do well?

TVC, you need a doctor…Ppl who talk to themselves are rarely healthy.

I cant tell the difference between the TVCs

Just saying

• TVC15 says:

That’s because the real TVC lacks the metaknowledge necessary to know she isn’t, in fact, a scintillating wit, and that the leaden, clichéd nature of the imitation is a feature, not a bug.

Ok now I can tell you apart, the feature not a bug thing was funny. TVC is never funny, except by accident.

• TVC15 says:

They say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, and I guess that applies even to a really bad imitation. But it’s hard to feel complimented when you’re being shadowed by a drooling moron.

Glad even you can identify such writing as drooling idiocy when not written by yourself. The satirist has done a good job: none of the rest of the rest of us can tell the difference in authorship.

TVC15 says:
        April 12, 2016 at 3:49 pm

Lmao that was her bc it was actually funny.

The fake one is very angry at you and seems ‘frustrated’. Imagine that.

27. Cryptic Anomaly says:

Would love to take a SB to parks, museums etc, in the past I actually did but then the actual SB’s started to become less and less and the hooker and rinser types took over and so I didn’t even bother meeting them.

28. SD Guru says:

I’m glad to see that some people still remember me. Yes I used to keep the peace because somebody had to. Drama and flame wars on the blog come and go and it usually blows over in a few days/weeks. I guess that hasn’t changed.

One thing I noticed is that only a few people post with their handle and most comments are anon and you can’t tell who’s who anymore. Why is that?

As SA celebrates its 10 year anniversary it dawned on me that I’ll be on the site for 10 years this fall (and 12 years total in the sugar world). There are many things to reflect on over that time (such as how much I’ve spent) and I’ll do that in due course.

I recently concluded a 2+ year arrangement. She is moving on with her life and I’m very happy for her, and I’m grateful for the opportunity to have a positive impact in her life.

After 10 years what I can say about SA is that it works better than ever for people to find sugar relationships. Here’s to the next 10 years!!

The reason for all the anonymous post is because SA blocked almost all the regulars from posting by flagging their monikers or IP addresses. So most of them left this blog for another forum.

If the posters were not blocked or found their own new forum or were not ridiculed with a less than stellar tongue-in-cheek version. Who doesn’t love tongue-in-cheek? hahaa

Or, they dropped out of the game based on lack of respect from either side.

Wise words I will never forget; “Rome was not built in a day but it was destroyed in one.”

• SD Guru says:

Which blog topic did the drama occur? Which other forum did they go to?

LMAO why don’t you guys just shut down the blog or get rid of the comments section. It would make a whole lot easier for you than what you’re currently doing

The new forum is something you could read about I guess.

And if you had I guess you could say you’d read it.

Go narwhals!

@SD Guru

Look up posts by crazy trolls in all the past blogs. There are so many.

@SD Guru

Look up posts by crazy trolls in all the past blogs. There are so many.

Most posters went to the sugar lifestyle forum and a few of the trolls followed, unfortunately. They do moderate there, though.

• RussianSB says:

How presidential race going on , guys ?

Change in profile ID with the recent update:

SA used to have a relatively short ID code for its profile (e followed by less than 10 numbers and letters), which you could plug into a template URL to get the profile. With the recent “upgrade”, that seems to have disappeared and replaced with a long, multi-part code with seemingly no relation to the old profile ID. Anyone has been able to figure out:

1. Is the old code embedded in the new code or related to it somehow?

2.Is the new code fixed for a given profile, or does it change with time or with the user looking at the profile (or other factors)?

I am not sure if they are trying to make it difficult for people to call a profile directly by entering a URL, or it is just a new numbering system with the new software.

30. WTF says:

omg this is really dead , hey @JB where are you ? but I agree it may take some time but the blog will flourish again , I have confidence in our community lol

@WTF I’m still around but don’t post anymore SA blocked my IP address and nothing I write gets posted so I stopped trying. Hope all is well with you and that your search is going well. Xoxo

Is it me or there’s a logic problem in reading “blocked my IP address and nothing I write gets posted” getting posted here?

No logic issue on my part but maybe a lack of common sense on yours. ☺ clearly if I’m not posting from my usual location (home) I’ll have a different IP address. So I can post from somewhere else it’s just not worth the trouble. So I just occasionally pop in to see if there’s been any changes I’m just a lurker now.

• AsianMaid says:

JayBird shouldn’t be unblocked. Fun Dude and Josh should be unblocked, their inputs are always interesting.

@Catcher thanks luv lol but it’s unnecessary xoxo

@asiandoll they should definitely unblock Josh if he is blocked but they did the right thing by blocking funidiot. I’m ok with not being able to post freely as long as he isn’t either. Maybe the blog will have an actual shot of reviving itself…

FWIW…Josh has mentioned a couple of times that he considered SD Guru as his (Josh’s) guru.

32. Josh says:

Yippee the Original Guru is back. :)

Welcome back Guru…are you here to stick around?

Do you have the admin powers?

33. FedUpAnon says:

“you made me laugh with that email pictures of money for pictures ahahahha touche”

The only fun on SA anymore :-(

My comment will be blocked as to the rest of the worthy commentators.

However, I write this comment none the less pretending that it will posted. Why? Because I have found it is no difference than in show business. The one who are well known and successful live off for their fame and place little to no effort into their videos.

The artists who “cover” other artists songs who have mDe a name for themselves and are close to washed up in originality, need to desperately hire the ones who cover their songs. Sad, but true.

No different than a spoiled SB who slacks on a SD and tacks her provacative appearance for granted. Eventually, looks do not cut the mustard mustard anymore. Especially when some “no name” sounds better than you, is hungrier that you, and works so hard, that we all know a wee bit of cosmetics or Botox, will make them look as good as you, or better.

This is a wake up call to all of them men and women who behave like *itches (alike? And have you snowed thinking you have top value. Believe me, there are more and better than where they come from who are mor appreciative than what you equate to truth and theast of their kind. Their kind is few and far between because no one tolerates them any-longer because they are self centered and it rhymes with…they are an “itch” in your side as a nuesaunce. Dude and Joshie poo were not wrong, they just were like rewrite for Hitler like a spoiled and pissed butler, who was done wrong. Big difference.

Alas Webster’s representation: expressing feelings or opinions in a very loud or forceful way : expressed in a very loud or forceful way.

Certainly not the only explanation, but the only one that the of willow me to post by default. (If this even passes Hitler’s Clearance”. For the young-un’s reading the blog, (he. E my reference), it is in poor taste for one to state and no freebie pass for me to use either. Exception, of to point out the validity that there are more interpretations than “Webster”. Who can hold vilidity in today’s society with the miraculous genie called the Internet; instead of flipping paper pages that Webster used to hold a monopoly upon.

I digress. Google has become Webster magnified by infinity. See what I mean? The old comic strips would insert a wordage in a bubble here called “blam!” Or “boom!” And a readers word iconically feel the impact.

Apparently comics set the standards for emojois…lol, who knows
    anymore? :)

One thing that hasn’t changed, regardless of the era in which we live is the facial expression a man or woman makes when they are cumming. Smh.

I know…but the truth is real and the cel
    Sling is so orgasmic that it cannot be denied and the eroticism of actualove making is self explanatory. No explanation needed. Body language talks and BS walks. Mmmmmmm.

36. anonymous says:

SA can read and Guru…my God, we missed you man.

You used to keep the peace. You went away one day and no one has been able to find you since. Please stay, for more than just this day.

You are a Guru for a reason. Need anyone say more?

• AsianMaid says:

I’m confused, Josh wasn’t the guru?

Maybe it was “Josh gone wild”, for a while due toack of sanity. You know, like girls gone wild? Who knows????

I just know when the “Guru” was alive Ans in his prime on the blog, keeping the peace, he wasike a sexy ass body guard. One who you could see sex dripping off his chest in personality and he never took sides. He was an even keel version of respect on both sides.

I still undressed him as a provocative version non-the-Less. But he was fair and equal to a parties, maintaining respectful dialog amount all blog participants. When SA lost him, they lost a world as the old timers knew it. :(

• Josh says:

Don’t be confused. SD Guru is Josh’s guru. :)

SA. I know you can read it. Kill it. Just- kill it.

• Anonymous w/a tune called a diddy says:

This sounds fitting: YouTube “7 years” by Lukas Graham-Citizen Shade & KHS cover.

I haven’t found a SD yet, smh im just trying to have fun

39. SD Guru says:

It’s been a couple of years. What happened to the blog? I don’t see anyone I recognize anymore. :(

• Sugarlushsugar says:

SBs got old and SDs bankrupt?

SA has killed the blog.
      First by NOT moderating and now by moderating too much.

• SSSD says:

Welcome back, the original “guru” on this blog.

Looks like SA had to clamp down when the blog was taken over by a few vociferous posters not personally enjoying the benefits of sugar (on both sides) turning the conversation bitter and surrealistic. The blog will grow back, like after rejuvenation in every forest fire cycle, due to its highly advantageous location.

That would be great, but it looks like nearly ALL regular posters are blocked, not only the trolls!

That coming from SSSD one of the mosts vociferously offensive posters thar ever was.

• SSSD says:

@anon 9:30pm

Thanks for turning personal. The criteria seem to be “vociferous” and “not personally enjoying the benefit of sugar.” I have been enjoying the benefit of sugar immensely; how about you, dear?

“Offensive”? Care to give some citations? The only offensive one on the blog from last night (Saturday night) seems to be your friend in your mirror. Is she feeling lonely? Being a little less judgemental and less personal on the attack might help her win friends and sponsors.

The blog is ridiculous because these topics are more geared towards a vanilla audience. I’ll be damned if I’m paying 3K a month to be catering my dates to what my SB wants. “Enticing” her? If she doesn’t want my 3K a month there are plenty of girls who will jump at he opportunity.

• TVC15 says:

That’s only because they need the money. Any girl who doesn’t won’t put up with your attitude.

@SD Guru: I am one of the originals with the others @villa Cyprus ( my good friend) as well as @ beach:) had amazing convos years ago! Haven’t been on for years and just jumped back into the waters sad to see the originals have vanished:(

Testing: I logged in to the SA account, so I am testing how posts under:

“Leave a Reply

Login using your SeekingArrangement account to post a comment.”

appear in the blog comments.

41. anonymous says:

Piece by Piece by Kelly clarkson by Sam Tsui & Kirsten Collins Cover, via YouTube

42. Arleking says:

I have not yet found a perfect sugar daddy :c

43. anonymous says:

Every SB calls their SD: “Daddy”, it is coined for a precise reason.

44. Kat says:

A Cinderella Night

Find a classy girl. Buy her the dress that you think looks the best beside what you are going to wear. Then take her to a formal dinner that has dancing afterwards. Great food, a little wine, and the perfect night to make her feel like a princess.

45. WTF says:

why is there no activity on the blog anymore ? did SA do some thing to stop people coming in ? have not seen the regulars on here in quite some time , any reasons guys and girls?

46. Keo says:

Wow I can’t believe a blog has been posted for a whole day and only 14 comments. That’s interesting. No one’s around anymore. Oh well. WWas just stopping through.

47. AsianMaid says:

I wanted to be the #1

Museums and Theme Parks sound like the best

Really? SD would take SB to museums?

I think they forgot hotel rooms?

SA, what’s the use of bringing up new topics after first having killed the blog?

That’s what I’m wondering…

They got rid of most trolls. That was main issue- a purge of human bile and salties if you will. Now maybe even if the blog is less active there at lest can be normal and respectful discussions. It will gain more participants again as time moves on.

Mariam Webster dictionary defines “wishful thinking” as an attitude or belief that something you want to happen will happen even though it is not likely or possible.

*Merriam-Webster

• ARleking says:

D:

• TVC15 says:

Honestly, they just need to basically screen out SD content from being posted here. This blog should be like Tumblr, and the other important Sugar communities – run for and by SBs, where they can speak about their concerns. After all, it’s clearly the SB who is bringing everything to the table in a sugar relationship.

52. sd with open eyes says:

Sugar babies, what is the worst place a potential Sugar Daddy took you for a first meet and greet?

• Key Key says:

A chain restaurant is the worst.

• anony says:

I have never been taken to a chain restaurant. All of the men I have met on SA, asked me where I wanted to go and granted my request. None of which were chain restaurants.

Regardless of the demeaning and haggling that many in the past have brought to the table in nauseating concepts…I have always been treated respectfully by the real SD’s who manifested their words by following
      through and keeping their word(s).

Who ever came up with the “lets be the cheapest SD known to man and work on making an army of them” based on the poor attributes in the past who have voiced their vague opinions with no personal connection are far from reality of what Resides within SA.

• sbforsplenda says:

Well, they weren’t successful, but I’ve had more than a few guys play along like they were gents only to, when it came time to meet, ask me to meet them at xyz hotel room.

…dude, you think I’ve never watched an episode of Cops? lol. Ain’t happening.

53. FedUpAnon says:

Live sex shows, swinging parties, and gang bangs are other ideas.

54. FedUpAnon says: