NSA Meets the Sugar World

No strings attached relationships. We’ve all experienced them: they’re fun, frisky and liberal. The question is, how do they work in the sugar world, and more importantly, is a no strings attached arrangement right for you?

nsa arrangementsNSA and Your Lifestyle

You aren’t looking for a serious relationship? Perfect.

No strings attached arrangements are ideal for people who are new to the sugar world. It’s an easy way to meet multiple Sugar Daddies/ Sugar Mommas, and get to know the lifestyle from various perspectives. All while knowing you don’t have to commit for months or years at a time.

From a Sugar Daddy or Momma prospective, no strings attached arrangements are also great for people who don’t have ample time on their hands. They’re a popular choice for top tier executives who have strict work obligations, and need a Sugar Baby who understands these restrictions. Both parties won’t always be available, but they’re upfront, and open to meet when the time is right.

You want someone to cater to you, and you alone? Next.

On the other end of the spectrum, select people are looking for serious arrangements and kept Sugar Babies. Kept Sugar Babies are the live-in variety who have a serious relationship with one Sugar Daddy/ Sugar Momma. Everything will be covered, but you will exclusively spend most of your free time with one person, and one person alone. If this sounds appealing to you, then a no strings attached arrangement will not be your cup of tea.

Long Distance NSA

Many Sugar Daddies and Mommas choose the NSA route because they are constantly traveling. They regularly find themselves jet setting to different parts of the  country or even in a different country for business or pleasure. But, who wants to spend the entire trip alone? These arrangements are sometimes consistent, while other times they are not.

If a SD/ SM knows they regularly travel to Atlanta for a business conference for example, they may let a Sugar Baby know they’d like to see them every time they visit said area.

Our latest “Members Near You” feature on our Android app also makes it even easier to find a no strings attached arrangement when you are traveling — Happy Travels!

NSA with Multiple Members

No strings attached arrangements are the most upfront and honest variety. When members are honest about wanting an open arrangement, it typically means they plan on taking full advantage of the website, and that’s quite alright! In this sense, SeekingArrangement really is like any other dating site — you’re bound to be interested in more than one person, and you don’t have to settle for just one!

Communicate your objectives to other members  effectively, either through your dating profile, or messaging. SeekingArrangement is home to alternative relationships, and you’re bound to find people on the same wavelength!

Has NSA worked for you? Why or why not?

77 Responses to “NSA Meets the Sugar World”

1. Alicia says:

I wanna try this and see what it’s about

2. Eloquence says:

@ Josh

I see your witty remark if full of tender concern and penitence.

3. Curious says:

I think there are many different interpretations of NSA… with any relationship there are certain strings so to speak but when people (men and women) put NSA in a profile it usually means “don’t consider me your new 24/7 boyfriend / girlfriend.

4. dulce says:

yes, i like that becaus i live in peru. someone care this baby

5. Isaboblueswan says:

Well, after reading most of the comments, I have definitely revised my
    oversimplified definition of NSA. Every person will have their own interpretation of what it means to them, so I will no longer instantly delete potential SD’s who are looking for NSA relationships.

6. Josh says:

@Eloquence

I am 100% confident that you were turning the other (ass?) cheek in that relationship. LOL!

7. 42SWM says:

@Francesa:
    If what you mean by “NSA” is a “non-exclusive relationship” why not just say that instead?

8. Francesca at heart says:

As a SB who has new to the world of sugar I find it interesting that most of the comments are viewing sugar relationships from a very black and white standpoint. If I say “NSA” that doesn’t mean I want to be paid for sex, it simply means that I’m looking to find a connection with someone and enjoy a mutually beneficial relationship -but I’m not obligated to be his one-and-only and he’s not obligated to be mine. This is how I operate in my personal life, I will date a man for long periods of time before I decide that I want him and only him, until then I like to keep things fun and romantic. If this makes me shallow, then so be it.

Strings get tangled, they complicate things that are meant to be simple. Making things exclusive only heightens emotions and it keeps people from making rational decisions.

9. Eloquence says:

Oh…thats RIGHT, I’m not bitter… I just know he now reads this blog and is a nosy sob.

10. Eloquence says:

Amen….or is that bc im still bitter on my last venture with my manipulating old friend. Ha.

11. Josh says:

“But every time I try a traditional relationship I hate it. So, while there is grief and pain this still works best”

Very true. 😉

12. lovemeansb says:

This, like any form of relationship, depends upon chemistry and fit. Yes, I have met some not so great girls, but then every now and then I have met an amazing one. As guys we don’t want to be seen as a wallet and girls hate being sex objects. I hate it. But every time I try a traditional relationship I hate it. So, while there is grief and pain this still works best

13. NewSD says:

Question for fellow SDs: How many SBs are too many? I have a good kind of dilemma at the moment. I joined SA early this year. Coming from a big metro city there are several hundreds of active SB profiles to choose from. I sent out about a hundred pro-forma messages outlining my background and my offer and got about 20 replies of interest over a period of time. I have met about 10 in person and except for one SB who declined, have been intimate with all. Some of the meetups were one off due to lack of chemistry (two of them were pro I realized immediately) but I have frequent meetings with four SBs during the past six months (weekly or fortnightly). All four are young college students, not model looks but cute girl next door type which I prefer. As some commentators in this thread stated there are no such thing as NSA when you have been intimate with someone for some time and I have formed some emotional bonds with all four. I care about them all and hate to break up with any of them. Of course juggling meetings with them proves to be quite a logistical exercise. I have told myself that because this is my first year in the sugar world I will indulge myself and I will reduce the number of SBs to two next year. Any advice?

• SD Guru says:

@NewSD
      “Question for fellow SDs: How many SBs are too many?”

When you’re new to the sugar world it can feel like a kid in a candy store and over do it. How many is too many depends on your specific situation, such as, are you single or married, how do you juggle your finances and time, etc. Juggling 4 SB’s might be fun but it’s probably not be sustainable. Sooner or later you’ll have to figure out who to drop, or things may just end on its own. Good luck!

14. KatPaw says:

@DH
    Lol did the SB actually use those words??? Lol MJ has great medicinal properties but blasting to a pot SD that your high with friends is not a good impression!

15. DarkHorseSD says:

Any SBs out there find that responding to a message after “smoking a little weed with friends” has gotten them into a lucrative and meaningful arrangement?

16. KatPaw says:

@josh

I said my open marriage is not old fashioned…
    Now my old fashioned view on sugar is that it should be a mistress benefactor relationship.. Mistress is there to be benefactors release for everyday life.. His confidant friend and lover…

17. Preciouspup says:

NSA is not what I am after – however the devil is in the detail! Something NSA-esque that I have done in the past and thoroughly enjoyed were high touch fantasy fulfilment’s – once off encounters that are lasciviously teased into reality via email/phone prior to meeting to create the experience. I originally joined this site for this specific purpose – to connect with individuals that could fund the creation of these elaborate scenes. To me the creation process: shared explorations of passion, and the building tumescence was a relationship in and of itself – whereas I did not reengage with the actual person/people involved in an intimate capacity again. I agree with some of the earlier comments that NSA is a bit too primitive for this site – it lacks the richness or mental attraction that draws me to engaging in this type of play.

18. Josh says:

Well, that’s indeed a different kind of old fashioned to me. LOL!

19. KatPaw says:

@Josh
    No my open marriage is not old fashion but extramarital affairs are! My husband and I just do our affairs with each others knowledge and blessing..

20. Kms2014 says:

My area has many college students as well, but some arrangements have been with those out of town, who travel here and various other places for work. Some men do not really care about their SB being local, since they are not home all the time, anyways. Also, as far as the age thing…that just depends on the man as some prefer college age and some prefer older.

21. f;uR says:

@FB”The SA marketing campaign attracts SB’s who use the site as an alternative to a part time job, and a lot of SD’s enjoy this situation, but there is a very small chance that anything meaningful cam come out of such an arrangement. ”

I think a lot depends on the particular location. Around SB the SA population is flooded with under 22, mostly college students (UCSB and local colleges) who have compared four nights and two days at McDonalds vs one evening with SD plus two days at the beach and decided nothing the sugar was sweet. There’s also too much money in the area and too many folks worshiping handbags and shoes.

S number of other areas seem to have a much higher % of 30+ SB who are working at a full time job or are single mothers.

22. SunShineSD says:

“Then came along SunShineSD though…a league of his own. The good news is that the more he writes the more he tangles himself. He used to be pretty boring, but now he is pretty amusing. ”

Glad you were amused. The only tangling I was doing in the previous day and half was with fishing lines, and . . ., well, gentlemen don’t kiss and tell.

23. SunShineSD says:

“@Sunshine
    “I find it hard to enjoy myself fully while making love to a woman that is unsuitable to become the mother of my child, regardless whether it is due to her lack of intellectual capacity, lack of physical fitness to bear a child, or lack of willingness to fully accept me (acceptance as a genetic partner is probably the ultimate litmus test). I’m not saying every sex session has to be for procreative purpose like almost every tradition in every culture used to teach, and I do use contraceptives extensively; however, the lack of any one of those three qualifications tends to turn me off from the woman.”

I have to say that I can relate to these qualifications, replacing “woman” and “mother” with “man” and “father”. Not so much his physical ability to produce a child (I’m not much interested, despite my fertility), but that he is someone with whom I could see myself procreating (at any given point, past present or future) based on intellectual capacity, emotional maturation, physical attraction and adaptability.”

Thank you for sharing your thought along the same line. You have my respect.

I also understand that sometimes that standard can be hard to uphold, especially when substantial sugar is on the table to meet immediate needs. It’s the Augustine prayer:”Make me holy, but not yet!” LOL. So I’m not about to caste the first stone at people doing what they have to do. For me, however, every time I “settle” I end up being unsatisfied, and sometimes regret it altogether (I’m not a regretful person, albeit introspective).

24. SunShineSD says:

Just came back from 30 hours straight with the kids and dates, catching up on the blog.

I find it fascinating that my disclosing accurate identity to every SB that I meet in person (not making up any identity like others do when seeing SB’s) while expressing doubts regarding the veracity of some blog personality would be be accused of being paranoid. It seems to me, SA staff are “paranoid” enough to refuse forwarding email addresses among blog posters, especially when potential money transfers are suggested. Seems to me very valid skepticism.

No, Baby Bear is not me. I was having way too much fun with my kids and then dates in the past day and half, to comment on the blog. For many of those hours I was actually out on the open sea, with no data connection.

25. SunShineSD says:

“I kept wondering for months that something was up with his personality that not many girls were taking him up on his most generous retirement plans. Now we know why.”

No, that’s not my personality when interacting with family members and (potential) friends. It’s just a lawyerly hat that I put on when dealing with frauds, blackmails, etc.. As a person of considerate net-worth,I’m you are aware of the need to be a persistent and relentless advocate for your own rights and those of yoru loved ones.

26. DarkHorseSD says:

I’m confused. I thought the goal on SA was to find and NSA breakup.

27. Josh says:

Hmmm “old fashioned” is not a familiar term in your “open” relationship though. 😉

28. RSD says:

I agree that true connections are hard, regardless of age. But it all depends on what one is looking for. If one is after “timed” or “untimed” vaginas, then no, one is not likely to find a true connection. If an SD is after a more meaningful connection, he would screen more based on who the SB is. I’ve had SBs both because of physical and mental attributes, so the relationships will be different depending on which attributes are preponderant, but I have never felt like an SB and I could not relate to one another.

I tend to treat my SBs as confidantes, so they get to know everything about my past and present life. I see my SBs as friends with benefits, I genuinely care about their well-being, and I warn them that what goes through my mind comes out my mouth. Pretty much everyone comes to appreciate my at times blunt honesty, which is so lacking in many human interactions. I do realize the downside of my approach is that SBs can get more attached to me than they should be, but I would find completely empty sex with someone I don’t care about or who doesn’t know me at all neither that appealing nor that easy to want to keep going back to.

29. 42SWM says:

I agree with MM that NSA is more theory than realistically possible. “Strings” is just another word for ramifications. A normal, healthy person will at least on occasion care about people whom they encounter. This is true even if the person is a bank teller, cashier, etc. that you see very briefly and have mundane conversations with. Once you cross that threshold of seeing someone as a human being with feelings, NSA goes out the window. Not sure it is truly possible for a non-intoxicated non-psychopath to be intimate with someone, and have no feelings for them. Even those who commit acts of domestic violence have some feelings for those they hit.

What are the odds that two non-psychopaths could engage in repeated acts of intimacy with each other in the same casual way that someone would meet up for weekly tennis? Not sure. I don’t schedule tennis or racquetball with people that I don’t like.

Life is too short to purposely spend personal time with people for whom I am truly apathetic about.

Thankfully, NSA is one of those acronyms like TQM that have essentially been rendered meaningless.

30. FatB'StardSD says:

“It is rare that anything meaningful will come out of any relationship.”

My grammar is not too goods last few dayz.

31. DarkHorseSD says:

“To be fair it is rare for anything meaningful will come out of any relationship.”

I find meaning in regret.

32. KatPaw says:

Josh some of us have an old fashion view of sugar…, and it’s not how cheaply/fast you can get down and dirty. It’s more about having an actual relationship!

33. KatPaw says:

Unfortunately the toilet was filled with my son’s puke.. Sooo fear phone may really be gone.. It is sitting in a bag of rice right now… Hope it helps because I def can’t replace right now.

34. Josh says:

From time to time new bloggers show up at the SA blog trying to restore the previous status quo of the blog where rinsers and escorts roamed with impunity, and clueless (more likely gaming SDs) egged them on by whacking anyone who dared demand end of blog nonsense.

Then came along SunShineSD though…a league of his own. The good news is that the more he writes the more he tangles himself. He used to be pretty boring, but now he is pretty amusing. 😉

35. Josh says:

It seems that many “sock puppet” posters have shown up in the past few days compared to “normal” appearance of new posters.

I missed this earlier.

“having sent gifts to 6 different women because they took the time and effort to contact me when on a site like this both of those things equal out to money?”

WTF! NO they do not. These women are sending you messages because they have time at their hand, which they’d rather use to rinse men instead of finding a job.

And you, my friend, are the one who is making their rinsing possible. OR more likely, this blogger is just a rinsing supporter posting make-belief happenings.

36. Josh says:

@FatB’StardSD

Now that is profound wisdom.

37. FatB'StardSD says:

@TheMoneyStore

“Granted I’m new to the sugar world, and have just begun responding to messages today, but having sent gifts to 6 different women because they took the time and effort to contact me when on a site like this both of those things equal out to money?”

Many people have more money than brains. Is any SD supposed to take your posts seriously after this? Why don’t you post your profile number on the blog and watch your inbox fill up in a few days.

@Cryptic

“If there are any interesting SB’s who want a chat – crypticanomaly73 at gmail dot com”

These posters should be banned. Use the fucking website if you want to find a SB instead of trolling the blog.

38. FatB'StardSD says:

@flyr

“I don’t think the argument that with a substantial age gap you have nothing to talk about holds water. It all depends on what you are interested in talking about. If your sugar’s aspiration if to pass the cosmetology exam then probably yes. If she’s studying biology , doing something interesting in the medical field , participating in activities not traditionally done by females there’s a lot of points of interest .”

We finally agree on something, that might not be a good thing. Large age gaps when a SB is in her 20’s typically mean that the SD and SB are at different stages in their lives which can make a real relationship difficult/impossible to have but there SD’s and SB’s who have things other than pop culture references to talk about. I originally thought that SA would attract the SB’s that flyr is writing about which is why I joined the site. The SA marketing campaign attracts SB’s who use the site as an alternative to a part time job, and a lot of SD’s enjoy this situation, but there is a very small chance that anything meaningful cam come out of such an arrangement.

39. DarkHorseSD says:

MOney store:

Sending gifts and other upfront value is chumming for chics. It pollutes the SA waters with sharks. While it might seem like the thing to do, all gentlemanly and sweet, the externalities it creates are too large.

40. Cryptic says:

41. aliceS says:

oh I was, it took some time though, well dear SA gods, why in the world you banned both of us the last time, I mean me and Dark Horse?

42. aliceS says:

ok, just wanted to know if i was unbanned

43. f;uR says:

Trying to get SA to understand the potential for sugar relationships may be something like teaching your dog to play chess. Nobody is going to be satisfied.

I realize I’m in a corner of the pool and that there’s a lot of other areas. That’s fine . But I still believe SA does a disservice to young SB’s in not encouraging them to look for benefits on multiple levels.

As far as SA clamping down on prostitution I think they would be better off just screening posts for overt pleasure by the hour ads and leave it at that. With all the hooker sites, hooker review sites, independent ads etc This does not seem like a great place for a man to search.

Sorry to hear that the iPhone took a dive in the toilet . If the water is yellow color the phone gone. If fresh water packing the phone in oatmeal(uncooked) might work but the odds are not good.

44. KatPaw says:

Joy iPhone took a dunk in the toilet not good !!! Aghhhh

45. Josh says:

SA doesn’t give a shit about prostitution. Look at their ads and testimonials on the main page.

If SA cracked down on escorts, a good number of SDs will bolt as they would have a bit difficult time with amateur SBs who tend to go in circles.

46. MM says:

DarkHorseSD says:
    July 19, 2014 at 4:25 pm
    I guess what concerns me is how SA doesn’t know the definitions. My faith is kindled that some people seem to.

@DarkHorseSD – I agree it seems to me that SA can’t decide if it is for prostitution or not or if it is against it just to satisfy the law but is for it because it thinks that it might make the whole SB/SD thing sound easier and more exciting to young SB’s.

It doesn’t do itself much service with this attitude.

47. DarkHorseSD says:

48. DarkHorseSD says:

Hi new intelligent sounding bloggers!

49. TheMoneyStore says:

@Elaine Thank you for the kind welcome.

@yougottabekiddingme

I appreciate your thoughtful opinion, I feel smarter having read it. Appropriate emoticon.

50. KatPaw says:

@Southern

I want to know!!! Send me message
    Katiemcdstoybox at gmail dot com

51. KatPaw says:

I look at NSA as more of a no rings attached…. Lol I’m happily married yes we are in an open marriage and I prefer to only have one other partner at a time.. I look at NSA as I don’t want to marry you or have your kids.. It doesn’t mean I won’t care for my SD and far from wanting a short term. But it is interpreted by people other ways so I now keep it out of my profile.

52. @Sunshine

As for NSA, I like MoneyStore’s example, but will add that, for me, NSA isn’t contingent upon the longevity or brevity of the engagement. Further, I don’t think take NSA (the term in itself) as interchangeable with meaningless. I think of relationships in realms, and there are many realms in which intimacy exists. I think that people tend to think of NSA in a reductive, minimizing manner, and I disagree with these connotations. While I am not at all interested in “meaningless sex”, I have had both short term and long term engagements that were very passionate, exciting and loving even. These have been very meaningful sharings that exist within the realm in which they were created, and while there does exist a connectedness to and within that realm, there is no expectation for commitment outside of it. That said, I would never refer to these engagements as NSA. I guess if I had to call it anything, No Commitment Expected (NCE?) would be more preferred.

As for associating NSA with prostitution, I think that NSA as it’s intended and understood in this relation is that of someone who merely wants sex for the fuck of it. That kind of engagement probably falls into the prostitution category more so than it does the SB category, but it could also fall into the one-night stand with random person at the bar category. I think that the term can take on different meanings, and can be off-putting for those who prefer a degree of intimacy beyond mechanics.

At any rate, mutual respect and consideration are decencies that should be upheld despite the coining of the phrase.

53. Rikku says:

I think some of you are overreacting to NSA. NSA sugar relationships are great for married SD or men who don’t want a full time SB relationship. There’s nothing wrong with SB who look for those kind of sugar relationships. It doesn’t mean that she wont care for you. She just doesn’t want the commitment of a traditional relationship. If you want more, then find a SB who wants more.

54. SouthernSB says:

Hi everybody!!! Hope you are doing well, I’m in a chipper happy mood and those who knows who they are knows why. Any to the subject: Although I can understand how some people can say there is no such thing as NSA, I’m a woman that really can have a NSA relationship. I guess that it’s because I’m just such a detached person as a whole. I grew up as an Army brat so the idea of getting too attached to anyone never did sink in, plus military kids use to move every 3 years, so your BFF and your crush was always leaving just as you got to know them. So I can deeply care about someone and let them have their space to “do what they do,” and when the relationship is over I can cut ties like nothing ever happened, heck I’m use to it. Right now I’m stir crazy because I have been living here for 12 years and usually I want to pick up and move after three, just because I’m not use to seeing the same people every day. And this is after the fact that I have moved four times since I have lived in my town.

55. KatPaw says:

Hello sugars!! Wow take a break from blog shortly and all sorts of topics up! Lol I have me some reading to do!
    Purrrrr
    How is everyone sugarlicious I hope!

56. Kms2014 says:

MM says:
    July 18, 2014 at 5:47 pm
    What a load of rubbish.

Unless the SD and SB are two people who do not care if they ever get to know each other and are just happy playing at some kind of game where he gives her money in exchange for whatever she is offering then of course there will be strings.

I do not want to spend my time with a woman that I have don’t have any chemistry with or don’t care about. I want to feel affection for her and I hope that she will also feel affection for me, I want a bond, I want a relationship of sorts to develop between us and I avoid women on here who appear to see this as all about themselves which is something that this site promotes, presumably to attract more females to join.

I am not interested in a situation where the woman just sees me a wallet and it becomes all about the money, as another poster has mentioned there are other avenues if I want to just pay a woman for her company.

So yes, I want the “strings” and I want to feel “attached” even if it is just on a causal basis and I also don’t see SB’s who are married or have boyfriends or even other SD’s.

I’m simply not that shallow and I am not some kind of playboy type who wants that kind of deal.”

Hi MM, that is the sort of attitude I look for, when have looked for arrangements….someone that wants an actual emotional connection of sorts, and seeks more than just the physical. Is nice to read something like that this on blog, as some comments made in another article on blog were quite discouraging….

57. Elaine says:

@ Josh,

Yes, exactly, and equally meaningless…

58. MM says:

Hi Elaine,

Thanks for the welcome.

I agree that NSA might be men’s language or maybe the language of people male or female who can spend time with someone and never develop any kind of attachment or bond with them.

For me an “Arrangement” would have to be with someone I have chemistry with so there will always be some level of feelings involved. If it at any point feels like I am just an ATM for the SB and she is always playing on her phone or looking like she would rather be somewhere else than it isn’t going to work.

59. Josh says:

And hey! Of course we do mention it in our profiles; NSA!
    That is called marketing.
    Telling them what they want to hear…”

Just like some men have “spoil” in every other sentence in their profiles?

60. Elaine says:

Welcome MM, Cryptic, Mystic pilot, Isaboblueswan and Moneystore.
    Thanx for adding some new sound to the blog.

I think you are all very right; NSA is an illusion.
    An illusion created by SA to attract SD’s who want the sex but not the drama.
    And don’t want to feel like “John’s”
    I agree “casual” is a better description of most arrangements.

NSA is men’s language, it is not something that appeals naturally to most women.
    In general we have more problems to not get attached in some way to a person we share time and body with.

Exceptions:
    -SB who find the men they are dating on SA absolutely not attractive, thus only have
    sex for the money.
    -Escorts on the site.

And hey! Of course we do mention it in our profiles; NSA!
    That is called marketing.
    Telling them what they want to hear…

61. gtt_envy says:

I would definitely characterize my arrangements like FWB. Even with my now limited emotional commitment any SB I’ve had we talk everyday. By talk I mean txt or other messaging app. Compared to the all day communication I used to have this nothing, but to many I’m sure it’s alot still.

62. TheMoneyStore says:

NSA doesn’t mean prostitution. Prostitution has strings.

A truly no strings attached relationship is where nothing is expected from either party. There’s no tit for tat.

Granted I’m new to the sugar world, and have just begun responding to messages today, but having sent gifts to 6 different women because they took the time and effort to contact me when on a site like this both of those things equal out to money? Well, that deserved a proper response. They’re not my babies, I’m not dating them, and I’m in no rush to develop an arrangement as I’m still trying to learn. NSA. But if I want them to respond with a message thanking me for that gift? That’s a string. If I respond to another sb’s message without giving her a gift, and she feels hurt that I didn’t send her one, or just wishes I had? That’s a string.

In a NSA arrangement, the moment either party begins to feel entitled to something it stops being nsa.

It’s a buzz word, and very few of those actually exist if an arrangement continues. But every arrangement and relationship is different, and I suppose it’s entirely possible to be completely unattached to a sb while retaining the lifestyle she deserves.

I would be interested in hearing more sb opinions on the subject though.

63. Isaboblueswan says:

NSA sounds like prostitution to me. I’ve always thought of SD/SB relationships to be FWB, that’s what my experience has been anyway and I’d like to keep it that way!

64. MM says:

@gtt_envy

Well I want a Girlfriend experience at least, you are right. I know different people come on here for different reasons and it might depend on where you live as well but as I am in a country where I can legally go to Brothels if I choose, I don’t need a SB to pay to get that, I am seeking something more cozy or personal.

65. SunShineSD says:

I would not be looking for “SB’s near me” when I’m traveling.

Shallow? Nah, if anything, I think too much and morally too uptight on myself. While I do not judge other people’s promiscuity, I find it hard to enjoy myself fully while making love to a woman that is unsuitable to become the mother of my child, regardless whether it is due to her lack of intellectual capacity, lack of physical fitness to bear a child, or lack of willingness to fully accept me (acceptance as a genetic partner is probably the ultimate litmus test). I’m not saying every sex session has to be for procreative purpose like almost every tradition in every culture used to teach, and I do use contraceptives extensively; however, the lack of any one of those three qualifications tends to turn me off from the woman. Signs of aging happens to bring up doubts regarding the second category of qualifications: physical suitability to bear a child (including interior housing and the quality of genetic material that she would be contributing to the child).

66. gtt_envy says:

@MM, I think you seek a girlfriend! I totally understand what you are saying I though. I spent alot of time trying to find just that and only found it once, but it still ended up with me being more invested than her. While I think I was a much better SD than my current way is very fun and less stressful lol.

A true connection with someone 20 years your junior is not easy one. If it was it would be common place to see 20 year olds dating 40 year olds and regardless who says what that is not the norm.

If it works for you that is awesome!! That type of SB/SD relationship appeals to me, but without a hefty allowance and alot of facetime, I think it’s hard to do and takes special girl/women.

I think if you titrate up in age say 30-50 or 40-60 it’s easier much easier. I only see SB’s that are in the 20-22 +/- 2 lol and usually and with that emotional maturity, the appeal of the visual, and college life being what it is I think to believe a SB is being “faithful” per se is pretty hard to swallow.

Currently I just hang with chicks no bond at all aside from friendly conversation……I guess I’m on a variety kick right now lol. I find myself bored after 2-4 meets anyway and since I have a IRL partner and we get along great I don’t seek some big bond with my SB just don’t be into crazy drugs, be clean, hot, and freaky 😉 I’m good!

67. Josh says:

Real non “shallow” men and women are hard to find.

If you asked SunShineSD, he would claim that he is not shallow. 😉

68. MM says:

What a load of rubbish.

69. Kms2014 says:

“SA seems to be promoting a vision of sugar in which the SBs have several SDs who each also frequent several SBs, all in some sort of web of booty-call. I for one am not looking for that, and I know many people who are not either. And most SBs I’ve met, given a choice, prefer not to be escorts but a kept woman.”

That is very true, RSD! I agree with that post you just made….

70. RSD says:

Yes, NSA is a myth in sugar dating unless you keep people to a few meets max and keep it P4P. If there is an “arrangement” or a “monthly allowance”, there will be expectations on both sides. A longer-term SD/SB relationship has many more strings than a BF/GF relationship because of the added financial strings. It can be more like a marriage, in fact, since the SB is relying on her SD for her rent, tuition, car payments, utilities, health insurance, etc. And the break-ups can be a lot more complicated as a result.

71. Cryptic says:

I agree with Mystic Pilot. This article is another example of how many women on this site just don’t get it. I don’t think there would be many SD’s at all who would be willing to hand over money and/or gifts to a woman and expect nothing in return or just meet her once and pay her for a one off chat over dinner. In fact when it comes to the first couple of meeting dinner is her gift from me.

NSA’s only exist in terms of one night stands where both parties go their separate ways in the morning.

Furthermore in countries like Australia where prostitution is legal I have that option if all I want is sex and have the option of seeing the same prostitute again if I wanted that. Likewise the SB has the option of doing some sort of sex work if she chooses.

So my point is as neither SB or SD are wanting that option chances are both are wanting something a little more ongoing albeit on a casual basis. So again you have strings attached.

Casual would be a better term to apply to what you have on Seeking Arrangements.

72. DarkHorseSD says:

Damn, thought this would be about the NSA joining in on my sex life.

73. MysticPilot says:

This site does not facilitate “NSA” relationships. That’s why I laugh when I read a potential SB’s profile where she’s saying she wants the relationship to be “NSA.” The relationships sought here are SA, or “Strings Attached” relationships, by definition. Presumably a SD is “taking care” of his SB, whether it be via a monthly allowance, paying the rent, tuition, etc. And the SB is accepting these gifts. These are “strings:” the SD expects something in return for his generosity, and the SB is willing to fulfill that expectation. If these are not “strings,” I don’t know what would be. The closest things I’ve had to a true NSA relationships have been a few one-night-stands. Indeed, there was no expectation of any further contact after the few hours of physical pleasure. The next closest NSA-type relationships I’ve had were with a few women I met on a website that caters to facilitating extramarital affairs. There was one woman in particular that I would meet from time to time at a hotel for a couple of hours. Apart from that we had no contact, and we both understood if the other was too busy at the time to accept a request for a rendezvous. That was pretty much as “NSA” as you can get outside of a one-night-stand. There is absolutely nothing about a SD/SB relationship that is anywhere close to NSA. People who think otherwise are deluding themselves.

74. Sataney Shibari says:

NSA all the way, although the multiples are a bit of a challenge. I’m running out of restaurants

75. Elaine says:

Cant keep up with the speed of new topics!