4 Tips for Sugar Daddy Dating Success
  • Posted Jun 20, 2013

You Are What You Date

If you’re looking for a classy and well-mannered date, then portray yourself the same way. The majority of unsuccessful online dates stem from the members’ profiles. Shots of you shirtless with your abs, or in your bathroom baring all will always give the wrong impression. You want to be viewed as a quality opportunity, not an easy “object”.

Honesty is Always the Best Policy

If the opposite sex sees something completely different than what they expected, you’ve already made the wrong first impression. Does your hair look different from your picture (as in there is a lot less of it)? Are you 6 feet tall before or after you put on your shoes? Are your profile pictures from this century or the last? Are you really the outdoors enthusiast you claim to be? If any of these questions applied to you in the slightest, then congrats! You’re officially either dishonest or insecure–none of which bodes well with the opposite sex.

Break Up with Your Phone

In today’s society, phones are attached to everyone’s hips. This should never apply at the dinner table. Phones should always be put on silent—period. Undivided attention is mandatory for a first date–anything less can be deemed as disinterest and downright rude.  If a call is urgent, simply excuse yourself from the table.

Active Listening

Imagine dinner table banter as a balance: if one side outweighs the other, the result is self-interest. For example, if the conversation revolves around a man’s nice cars or worldly experiences, he should ask the woman more questions. A man that listens is a man that cares—you will often impress a woman more through your engaging dialogue, not personal accomplishments.

What are some other bad first impressions that Sugar Daddies can easily avoid?

92 Responses to “4 Tips for Sugar Daddy Dating Success”

1. DarkHorseSD says:

SheisMe: Would you share more details under the latest article?

2. SheisMe says:

Im cute smart and reapectful so i have to be doing wrong. All the creeps just seem to find me. Lol! Someone HELP!!!!

3. Jasmin_Blu says:

I really need help with my profile. I know I’m not bad looking (though I’m not victoria secret model attractive), yet I hardly get views and no one writes me. I am a 18y/o black female in college, and I have no kids/baggage. Help!

4. Dhruv Bhagat says:

Also, you need to behave well.. Don’t stare every single moment when you are together.. Also, you should never touch her private parts while you’re on a date :)

5. Nikita says:

Im a new SB having my first date with a pot SD next week.
    Feeling abit nervous but excited, anybody have any tips:?
    I have not had any discussions with my pot SD,besides telling each other we are interested in meeting,so we just exchanged photos and agreed to meet for drinks at a bar close to where I live.
    My questions are, when is it appropriate to talk about an arrangement, assuming we both feel we connect well, and also how do you SB’s help take the first date jitters away :)?
    One more question about SD’s who live abroad, how does an arrangement work best with a SD who travels to see you every now and then. Do you receive a monthly allowance or pay per date? Also when is a good time to sleep with a SD who visits you every now and then?
    Sorry for so many questions but I want learn everything, to make sure I will be a good SB 😀 x

6. Alana says:

SDinChicago: Let’s chat offline: milkywayy9 @ gmail

7. @Alana – I dunno.

We are okay with parties that are all about the Parade. The Mrs. is a jaw-dropping gorgeous Russian in her mid-40’s. She has closets full of slutwear, evening gowns, and she must have 40 pairs of boots. I look good in a tux, and physically I am the tall, fit, urbane type. We do ballroom dancing on the side. I am sure we would fit right in.

But our weekends are always busy. We are, well, popular is the truth so might as well use the word. We are invited to house parties, or weekend getaways with friends, or yacht parties. I have a small airplane, and we like to fly to visit friends in Toronto or St. Louis or Montreal. We have a small get-away condo in downtown Chicago, and we invite friends to visit for events like Bluesfest, or to see Buddy Guy play at Legends. You get the picture.

Thinking it over… maybe we can get a midwest contingent to fly in. That would be fun. Three or four couples.

Is there a planned after-party? So many of these types of events run until 2:00AM and then the exhausted partiers scatter to different hotels.

8. SugarySpicey says:

Wow, ladies this has been a fantastic week, hot sexy times in a perfect downtown penthouse, young, hot, fun, and local. I thinks I’m a very happy sugar indeed!

9. Alana says:

SDinChicago you guys should go…. the location blew me away your wife is gonna faint when she sees where this is gonna be. 😉

10. Alana says:

Unicorn here and yes stilletos spy style… 😉 are you guys going??

11. @Alana: Wearing your stilettos?

Granted, single women are less likely to give up the lifestyle than single men. But then, single men are not called unicorns, even if the label might be more anatomically appropriate, while single women are.

We have not ruled out the party, and at least one our friends is going. So many parties, so little time.

12. Alana says:

SdinChicago: i would never sacrifice swinging for a vanilla partner. Not happening. 😉

13. Alana says:

SDinChicago: im attending the secret ball 😉

14. I LoveWestCoastGirl says:

Russian
    I wrote here a few time that guys “cheating the system ”
    They do not want to be SDs, they r not even generous ,
    They just like to hang out (have sex, relationship ) with much younger sexier girls – so they sign for sugar sites.
    plus on regular site I get 100 mails in 2 days , I get tp choose from 30-40 guys tp go on a date with.
    Here guys get a lot of mails, they get tp choose – they like it ,
    but they did not even want to be generous (or they do ! Think they r generous – they ” buy you dinner, drinks…” they think ” I am so generous , younger girls r tired of guys who can not pay for dinner or ask them to split the bill ,
    So if I buy her 40 $ dinner – I am super good compare to these young broken guys”.

whatever….

You can still find a needle in a hey stock – your SD – if you are
    lucky. :) :)

15. I LoveWestCoastGirl says:

Russian.
    Chmoki chmoki !!!:)))

Privet
    Happy to see you here.
    I am doing regular dating – fun. no sex. interesting to meet and learn about american dating scene.

And I have a feeling regular dating guys r much more generous than some SDs !!!
    2 guys asked me go shopping on 2 Nd date – I honestly! did not bring up shopping or any $ related topics. no kiss , nothing.

16. I LoveWestCoastGirl says:

sDinChicago.

Thank you for your thoughtful knowledgeable answer.

And thank you everyone who put your input anout this matter.

17. @ILoveWestCoastGirl

“I have a Q – if someone (a girl or a guy ) is polyamorous or swingers …can they go back to monogamous style ?

“I tend to think that once someone onto this life style – they get absorb in there – it is like a religious cult , and they never come back to conventional mono relationship . ?”

I can offer opinions. Maybe a fact or two.

First, poly people and swingers have many things in common and often overlap, as does the BDSM community. Characteristics include:

1. An absence of jealousy.
    2. An interest in interacting with multiple partners.
    3. A curiosity about sex, particularly as it applies to their own boundaries.
    4. A drive to “walk their talk”.
    5. Honesty within the community. (Denial to broader population.)

There is also a high correlation with age. People in their 20’s are rare. There is a smattering in their 30’s. 40+ is the norm.

While sex is a theme in all of these communities, it is the icing, not the cake. The cake is about having fun, living life to fullest, and pushing your boundaries. In some difficult to explain way, it is about becoming a better person. About minimizing your fears and anxieties. About sharing joy with other people.

However, in all these communities there is a very high early drop out rate. People try it, then exit. I am going to guess about 1/3rd last into the third year. Drama among newbies is the norm. Likewise, the younger they are, the more likely one sees drama.

So, I would say that the number of people that form monogamous relationships after swinging is very high. They were the dropouts.

But for people that have been in it for more than three years… well, eventually they slow down, but they never leave. Who would want to go back to the state where men control their women, and women own their man, and “together we are a whole person”.

Swinging is a couple’s sport, but couples consist of two individuals that are on an adventure together. Divorce exists in the community, but at a far lower rate than the general population.

While there are singles in the lifestyle, they are a minority. Many if not most are looking for a life partner, and most are willing to sacrifice swinging for that life partner.

@Alana – now, now, that would be kissing and telling.

18. RussianSB says:

People can change, if they have grate motivation

19. RussianSB says:

Hi, English Rose ! Noway, to change cold rainy Moscow for cold rainy London ?
    But I spend whole month in Bulgaria, melting under sun ….

20. RussianSB says:

About polyamorous- they can even go to monastery, and celibat :)

21. Lady Vuitton says:

Hi Russian SB

How are you? Have you managed to get to England recently?
    Not been on for a little while so busy catching up.

Hope everyone is well.

x

22. RussianSB says:

Really, that kind of unwelcome expose and publicity, without serious sugar intentions. It is like idioten test.

23. RussianSB says:

I loveYouWestCoastGirl, yes, I miss a lot … kink competition ? I have only one kink, shopoholic fantasy+shopoholic reality. Who I am in English ? Spendure, spendurer, or spendura ? One stupid man call me “brand whore”. It is not true – I am just whore. And I need your feedback about bended members – if they have right to live in dating world ?
    I must confess, sugars, I try regular dating site. Absolutely the same , and I barely have any competitions there. Most guys who write me here, don’t really want to be any kind of SD and not serious. I don’t understand , why they cook up profiles here, if they not belong here ?

24. Flyer says:

Ilwcg ==I have a Q – if someone (a girl or a guy ) is polyamorous or swingers …can they go back to monogamous style ?

I tend to think that once someone onto this life style – they get absorb in there – it is like a religious cult , and they never come back to conventional mono relationship . ?””

My experience , limited sample, is no. However may have reflected that one SB had serious sexual trauma as child and still had PTSD . I came to the reluctant conclusion that the only thing that would free her was the extermination of the perp who had escaped justice for three decades. And that came with no guarantees . I think as the song goes lots are. Born to wander…..

I think that in the earlier days there were many more couples who went through a swinging period of their lives . The rise of political correctness in the workplace , aids and other factors seemed to reduce the casual fun. What used to pass as good clean fun in the corporate world would be a huge lawsuit today.

Unfortunately the administration seems determined to take all of the fun out of being in the military

Back to the question – I think one of the most dangerous fantasies is that someone will change who they are because you love them. However, if someone really understands that choices are mutually exclusive and wants to change there’s a good chance.

25. Kathy says:

I’ve dabbled, and I think I could go either way. I was married for 14 years, and occasionally my husband and I would invite a playmate to our bed, but for the most part, we were monogamous. For me, it depends on the partner I’m with. If he enjoys swinging, then I’m happy to play with him. If he’s a little more vanilla, then I’m happy with that too. I’m just happy sharing an experience with my partner… whether it’s a monogamous experience… or something a little more wild… It’s all love to me.

On another note, I have friends who are much more experienced in the lifestyle than I am. I know one girl who really enjoyed playing the role of a slave and would do anything her master commanded… And she ended up marrying a vanilla… And from what I hear, she’s quite happy with him. So… Who knows? It all depends on where the individual is on his/her journey of exploration.

26. I LoveWestCoastGirl says:

Thank you Alana.

I have the same feeling about poly and swingers too.
    but I am not sure what the reality and statistics are.

27. Noob_SD says:

@ Kathy Hi Noob… If you ever find yourself in Arkansas, give me a holler, and we can hook up for coffee or dinner.

Thanks for the note Kathy … I will remember that ….

@ lil_tm @Noob_Saibot “I thought we were happy together … This is how you show your affection? Making fun of me in a blog?” Hey! I’ve been wondering where you were!

I’m here … always waiting for that “sign” from you … lil_tm …

If you do want me, gimme little sugar
    If you don’t want me, don’t lead me on girl
    But if you need me, show me that you love me
    And when I’m feeling blue and I want you
    There’s just one thing that you should do
    Just gimme some kind of sign girl

28. Dashel says:

@Spicy Spice: I don’t mind the dick picks from someone who I am interested in, on occassion it can be kind of hot.

Sent. Extra hot.

@lil_tm “Please no one send me pics or vids of your nether regions.
    kthanxbi.”

So someone elses nether regions then? If that’s what you’re into I guess… sent.

29. Alana says:

Hey SD in Chicago do you know George? * wink :)

30. Alana says:

ILWCG: Once a swinger always a swinger. He or she might fall in love but never monogamous for long. The swinger genes will kick in at the first opportunity….

31. Alana says:

Saw a profile of a 70 year old SD looking for a hottie to bright his days for the next 20 years in exchange of everything he has when he dies….

Like spending the best years of your life with an old man is worth it …. my youth is priceless sorry dude.

32. I LoveWestCoastGirl says:

I LoveWestCoastGirl says:
    June 20, 2013 at 11:48 pm
    @ SDinChicago

at least Lifestyle members are sexually educated ,
    this is what I suspected.

thank you for your input .

33. I LoveWestCoastGirl says:

SdinChicago

On squirting. My wife and are swingers. In the Lifestyle community, squirting is something that is …ummm… I think “learned” is the word I am looking for. There are seminars, blogs, how-to guides, etc. Among long term members of the community (say 5+ years), I would say about one woman in four is a regular squirter.

It is not pee. Women are taught to void their bladders before intercourse, because the sensation of “feeling like I need to pee” is associated with squirting. The fluid itself is odorless and colorless.

Squirt is produced in glands. They are located one to two inches inside the vagina at the top of the cavity. Their purpose is to make a woman “wet”. They are not limited in capacity. Consider saliva and tears. Those fluids are essentially plasma with a few additional enzymes, and they are produced on demand in any quantity that is appropriate. “Squirt” is the same. Women can produce prodigious amounts. There are vendors who sell something akin to impermeable blankets that can barely keep up. I have been with women that can literally become dehydrated after a prolonged session.

Squirting and orgasm are not linked naturally. After all, the underlying mechanism is about lubrication. But women in the lifestyle love to practice, and somehow they learn to time the two to happen together. They report that it enhances the orgasm.

34. Midwest SB says:

SDinChicago – Well said.

35. @sugarbear – Be thankful for the time you had, remember it fondly, and move on. He is not going to call. Too difficult. If your description of him is anywhere near the mark, he is a decent guy. Not perfect – he lied to his wife, after all – but who is perfect? When a decent guy discovers that his little head has led the big one astray, he scolds himself. He calls himself names (my favorite is Dumbass), he buries himself in work, he takes the heat at home. But there is nothing he can say to you that includes the phrase, “Let’s get together again.” So why call? You might berate him. Or worse, you might be understanding and make him feel like a complete sh*t. Nope. Easier for him to let the days go by than to pick up the phone.

Time to move on.

36. FatBastardSD says:

@lil_tm

I like to think of myself as Waldo :-).

[\img]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4GZFbCqx18#t=5m8s[\img]

37. FatBastardSD says:

@lil_tm

The quote was from the 15th in the previous blog topic, but hardly required rifling. I guess the part that surprises you is that I actually pay attention to what you write, I guess most men just focus on your looks but I don’t have that luxury :-).

38. Isa says:

I need a sugar sponsor, anyone want me to be their sugar baby?

39. lil_tm says:

@Prin
    That pic perfectly reflects me vs. most men it seems.

“@lil_tm
    The quote was from yesterday so no rifling required. It never takes that much work to find examples of a woman contradicting herself”

Hmmm..Do my eyes deceive me? A quick search through the page with Ctrl+F and my screen name just proved you a lying little rascal, fattyness.
    I suppose the effort it takes to catch a woman in a contradiction is about equal to the effort it takes to catch a man in a lie. 😉

I found this video of you as a young child today. I do hope you enjoy it. 😀

[IMG]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FUB8SrlQAE[/IMG]

40. FatBastardSD says:

@lil_tm

The quote was from yesterday so no rifling required. It never takes that much work to find examples of a woman contradicting herself :-).

41. Principium says:

Here is the full story: 😀

[img]http://www.broadsheet.ie/2012/04/02/meanwhile-at-the-smithfield-horse-[/img]

42. Principium says:

Just for you Ladies:

One HOT Stallion 😉

[img]https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=646&pictureid=864041[/img]

43. Beachykeen says:

Vent alert !!

But figure its better to do it here than go off the pot SD.
    Why is it that you start talking to someone , send emails , pics , exchange numbers , some more pics , etc etc etc . and everything is going perfect and both parties are completely on the same page — you decide to meet , you pick some dates , and the POOF ! We were already down to the detail of picking flights ( yes , I was even going to fly to him for the first meeting )
    Then , twice in the same week Ive had members email me with a $ amount and a cheesy hotel !!! My profile pic doesn’t even show my face and I even say Im not interested in one nights
    I was on the site a little over a year ago , and things didn’t seem this bad. Wtf . Did something change ?

44. SugarySpicey says:

I don’t mind the dick picks from someone who I am interested in, on occassion it can be kind of hot. A complete disinterest in hygiene however (which includes man scaping) is disgusting.

45. lil_tm says:

“ring a bell? How many fat guys with a small penis (but not nose/ear hair or rooster neck) have you dated in the last while? I eagerly await your answer”!

Lol!
    I do find it awfully cute that you took the time to rifle through my posts and find that one and I believe it only solidifies what I stated in my last post.

“You regularly mention something about a guys penis in your posts. I sense someone is a bit randy”

Well it seems they are always trying to make me look at them, so I guess dealing with them all the time will do that to a girl.

46. FatBastardSD says:

@lil_tm

Does

“Of course I can only speak for myself, but if a guy can make me laugh, treats me right, and is genuine, I don’t care if he has a semi rotund belly and a small wiener. As a matter of fact, people’s flaws actually become endearing if there’s a non physical connection.”

ring a bell? How many fat guys with a small penis (but not nose/ear hair or rooster neck) have you dated in the last while? I eagerly await your answer!

You regularly mention something about a guys penis in your posts. I sense someone is a bit randy :-).

47. lil_tm says:

“Interesting comment for someone who claims to not care about physical appearance . I also notice that penis size was one of the things you mentioned. Are you sure you don’t like guys sending pictures of them pulling their pud?”

I don’t remember ever saying I don’t care about physical appearance. I only said it isn’t everything.
    There are a few things I personally cannot tolerate. Rooster necks and ear/nose hair. Stinky breath. If you aren’t working with any of these, we can talk. :p

Yep, I’m sure. Please no one send me pics or vids of your nether regions.
    kthanxbi.

48. lil_tm says:

@ SugarBear
    That’s why I don’t want to get involved with a married man. On one hand, it’s appealing because I know he won’t smother me, but I also have no desire to deal with marriage drama or to be a home wrecker. Or to become emotionally attached to someone and get hurt.
    This goes for sugar dating and regular dating.

It’s certain you can’t escape the possibility of infidelity no matter what kind of dating you’re doing.
    It does suck when you have something with someone and that kind of wrench gets thrown in.
    I told a story a few weeks ago about a SD I was talking to who called to tell me his wife found my name and number blah blah blah and she was upset and tried to call my phone. Mind you, I didn’t even know he was married.

Or how about the guy I was dating IRL who was on me like white on rice and wanted to know why I wasn’t reciprocating as strongly.
    Well, after a couple of weeks of dating, I got a text message saying he apologized, but had to end it because he found out his wife he recently separated from was pregnant. Oh, he just happened to leave her out until then. My instincts told me something was up, and that’s why I had my guard up.
    So, at least this guy was honest to you.

I don’t know why people can’t just be real and honest and stop all the tomfoolery.
    I can respect someone telling me they are married but the relationship has lost it’s spark, but I can’t stand liars.

Anyway, my advice if you do decide to follow through, is to tread lightly.
    It would be hard to hate on him if he’s straight up with you.

49. FatBastardSD says:

@lil_tm

“And all SD’s can bench press 250lbs, have 12 inch d*cks and only date supermodels.

None of them have shocks of hair growing out of their noses/ears…”

50. FatBastardSD says:

@lil_tm

None of them have shocks of hair growing out of their noses/ears…”

Interesting comment for someone who claims to not care about physical appearance :-). I also notice that penis size was one of the things you mentioned. Are you sure you don’t like guys sending pictures of them pulling their pud?

51. SugarBear says:

My first impression of my SD was amazing. He talked about himself, a lot, but he showed me a completely different side of him that I could have never guessed. He’s extremely adventurous, artistic and creative. A very busy lawyer, but doesn’t let his work get in the way of his fab experiences. I felt so plain compared to him but he assured me that i wasn’t and constant says that I inspire him :)

But alas, he is married… I don’t like to associate myself with married SD’s but we had so much chemistry on the first date. In the next 10 days,we went on another four more. Tasting exotic food, lazy days on the lake, walks on the beach. I never felt like he was trying to be discreet. He went on a business trip for a week and the night he came back we arranged another date. But hours later, he told me he got in trouble at home (his wife found his SA profile-doesn’t know about me) and said that he would call me from his office and his cellphone isn’t safe. I haven’t been able to contact him. He had to delete his profile from SA. He left me his office number, but told me to wait until he contacted me. It’s been a little over a week since then. I know I should just wait, because he’s probably straightening things out at home, but I can’t help but worry about him. What should I do? I keep thinking I should end it, only because if his wife did find out about, it could ruin a lot for him. He respects her, but does not love her, and he is a very family oriented man. This could ruin more than one relationship.

52. lil_tm says:

@Noob_Saibot

Hey! I’ve been wondering where you were!

Haven’t seen Rosalita in a while, either. :/

“You must never speak of such things. All SB’s are young hot and brilliant. Repeat this 100 times until you see the light!”-FatBastard

And all SD’s can bench press 250lbs, have 12 inch d*cks and only date supermodels. 😀

None of them have shocks of hair growing out of their noses/ears, send pics AND videos of their weenies, or play games. *whew!*

“It’s ironic that JFK pursued Monroe as an alternative to wife Jackie, but Jackie had the last laugh as both JFK and Monroe ended up dead and she became the SB of the universe with Onasis, as his girlfriend and then wife.”

How is it ironic, flyr?

53. Kathy says:

I am also of the philosophy that a person’s attractiveness is a sum of all of his/her characteristics and not just what is on the surface. Unfortunately, most of the men on the site in my area are looking for a shallow connection. Most of the men I talk to seem to be looking for P4P.

However, occasionally, I’ll meet someone who really wants to relate to the woman he’s with. He wants a woman who’s affectionate, intelligent, honest, and compassionate… as well as beautiful and sensual. That’s the kind of man I tend to have arrangements with.

54. SugarySpicey says:

From the mid-1970s until her death, her companion was Maurice Tempelsman, a Belgian-born industrialist and diamond merchant who was separated from his wife.

55. sweetie says:

Sugary, did she have all three of them? Only familiar with the Kennedy and Onassis ones…

56. SugarySpicey says:

I love Jackie’s marriage philosophy:

A woman should be married three times. The first time for love, the second time for money, and her third marriage for companionship.

57. flyr says:

@Noob – “Seriously, the definition of what one should look like is, unfortunately, shaped and promoted in the print, and television media – for the worse. ”

That suggests a discussion of what your potential SD watches on TV or if he watches TV.

58. Noob_SD says:

@ Sheena aka Lottie Hi, SB virgin looking for some serious help from my SB big sister’s, i have no idea what i’m doing. Please help? Oh and hi SD’s looking at this comment

Read the sugar dating tips on the right hand side of this blog. The older articles are more useful. Be safe and don’t get scammed ….

59. Noob_SD says:

@ Kathy @Noob — hello dear… I have something close to an hourglass shape… with my hips being a little more full than my breasts. Though… my breasts are Ds. This was also last year when he and I met… before I started training to climb Rainier. I’ve lost more than 10 lbs since then. But I would still not call my figure slender. It’s full… curvy… and womanly.

Somebody here said “men are visual creatures” …. I will have to see for myself …. :-) And unfortunately, my eye-sight is not what used to be, so these days I use my hands more often :-)

Seriously, the definition of what one should look like is, unfortunately, shaped and promoted in the print, and television media – for the worse. This is not a new phenomenon – but started around late 18th century and has gotten worse steadily. In my mind, a lady’s attractiveness is the sum total of her looks, character, her outlook in life and most importantly how she treats me. Add on top of that, intelligence …. now that’s sexy. Looks aren’t everything.

60. snobny2321 says:

I’m not sure what to expect yet. I haven’t had much luck on this site at all. I’m quite puzzled actually… but hope there is someone out there. Good Luck :-)

61. flyr says:

@realguy – I think your essential problem is that you are in the wrong environment. There are something like 10SB for every SD and my guess (and it is purely a guess) is that 90% of the males here are strictly hetrosexual and that of the other 10% they are not SD4 male prospects. There are probably some better sites.

@ aka Lottie – Be who you are or at least who you are comfortable being, not what you think SD are looking for.

62. sweetie says:

Kathy “It’s full… curvy… and womanly.”

Being a woman makes one womanly, there are just different hues of it. Just like not everybody cares for tall, dark, handsome, and muscly and go for baldy, blue eyed, slim or chubby…whatever floats your boat. I don’t discriminate, if I like a guy, I like him. He doesn’t have to look like a hot italian stallion.

63. Kathy says:

64. SugarySpicey says:

Sheena, welcome to the bowl. If you click on my name you’ll get to my blog tips and thoughts on being a sugar – but everyone’s experience is different.

65. estella says:

Don’t mention sex so early. Don’t say that most women just want to use you for money. If you lied on your profile, admit it before you meet so she isn’t shocked that you’re actually 10 years older/30 lbs heavier.

66. Jersey Darling says:

I see you haven’t lost your sense of humor :mrgreen:

67. Sheena aka Lottie says:

68. Noob_SD says:

@ Realguy_856 I need help with my seekingarrangments profile. I only been on the site for 1.5 months and only have been contacted by 2 people. One flopped and the other Im waiting to get back to me. No one replies to my messages and people read them. Please help me, I really want to meet a nice guy. What could I be doing wrong, Im a great catch.

Welcome to the blog. I take it you are a guy looking for an SD. A lot of the advice here is based on people sharing experiences and unless there is someone who has had similar experience as to what you are looking for, advice may be hard(er) to come by. Hope someone steps up and offers some feedback.

As a Noob, and as an SD seeking SB (a woman), I have been on SA for more than 3 months and I have not been successful in finding one – though I have corresponded with many, talked to and met a few in person. So you might want to give it some time. And it helps to be pro-active in contacting the SD, sometimes.

69. Noob_SD says:

Kathy What truly blew me away was when the guy started telling me… “You have a nice shape… But honestly, I’m used to more slender women with larger breasts.”

Kathy, I’m sorry to hear about your bad experience. So what shape are you by the way? A detailed description would help analyze the situation much better.

70. SugarySpicey says:

Oh Softi gave it to me goooood last night. I may have to post a play by play on my blog. For science of course. Softi has some moves!

71. Principium says:

Someone’s very happy and giddy this AM! I always knew FBSD had it in him when offered a free tests drive!

72. Noob_SD says:

lil_tm Also, I’m glad you guys have seen the light. Here’s a pic of me and my most recent SD.

73. SugarySpicey says:

Sore kitty equals a happy Spicey.

74. Principium says:

Seek some help from the renowned sexologist Dr. Chan. I believe that you may be suffering from an acute case of Ed Zacharay Syndrome!

75. lil_tm says:

*looking for

76. lil_tm says:

“I need help with my seekingarrangments profile. I only been on the site for 1.5 months and only have been contacted by 2 people. One flopped and the other Im waiting to get back to me. No one replies to my messages and people read them. Please help me, I really want to meet a nice guy.What could I be doing wrong, Im a great catch.”

Well, you’re look for a guy but your screen name is Realguy_856.

77. flyr says:

Have to compliment SA that for once the SB does not look like a shopworn hooker from Sunset Blvd. But terminal SD error 1 should be the selection of any place with white formica tabletops unless it is a hospital.

78. lil_tm says:

“@lil_tm
    Sounds like you have more kink in you than I thought. I have never done the anal beads thing but the running shoe angle makes me curious. I guess the idea is that you pull the shoes out of my ass while I orgasm. I cannot offer much of an allowance but you can keep the shoes that that you pull out to sweeten the pot.”

A$$ is just slang for assets.
    Mind outta the gutter, fatty. 😀

[IMG]https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/1013006_165989616917003_1305435220_n.jpg[/IMG]

79. Dashel says:

Hah yes they both look thrilled!

Related [img]http://www.memecenter.com/fun/663114/everytime-i-see-a-young-girl-with-an-old-man[/img]

80. FatBastardSD says:

@Dashel

As for the picture Principium posted, they both look really happy together. All of the SB’s on the blog say looks don’t matter anyway so I am sure she is happy!

81. Dashel says:

I think that picture will motivate girls just as much if not more!

82. Dashel says:

Well there’s some really pleasant imagery going on on the new post I see. X[

The fake pictures was another one that came up on regular dating sites. Of course everyone picks their most flattering shots, but some abuse the privilege. I also had the one person on SA that had pictures of either herself 15 years and 100 lbs ago or someone else entirely. Since I’ve only met two people on the site that’s a 50% rate. 😉

83. FatBastardSD says:

@Principium

That picture should be shown to every teenage high school boy in the USA. I can think of no better way to motivate a young men to work hard and become financially successful.

On a related note, I am about to tell my SB i want to go to the beach this weekend :-).

84. FatBastardSD says:

@lil_tm

:-)

85. lil_tm says:

“@lil_tm
    You seem to contradict yourself. From your own comments it seems like pulling my pud while you watch is the best way to get a second date with you”

Fattness,
    The only thing I want you to pull for me is a fresh pair of running sneakers outta your a$$.
    Thanks.

86. SimpleSyrupNYC says:

The question is highly subjective. From a personal standpoint, a focus on accumulated wealth or sexual conquests is usually indicative of low self-esteem and vanity. However, to some, that may serve as welcome confirmation the SD is indeed well-suited for SA.

87. Realguy_856 says:

88. Principium says:

Don’t ask an SB to hose down one’s Hershey’s Kiss?:

[img]http://i.huffpost.com/gen/1200124/thumbs/o-ROBERTO-CAVALLI-HOSED-DOWN-570.jpg?6[/img]

Source:

[img]http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/19/roberto-cavalli-hosed-down_n_3466438.html[/img]

FBSD will have a field day with this one 😀

89. FatBastardSD says:

@lil_tm

You seem to contradict yourself. From your own comments it seems like pulling my pud while you watch is the best way to get a second date with you :-).

90. Kathy says:

I met a potential SD once… On his profile he said he was competitive in business and sports… When he arrived for lunch, I asked myself… “What kind of sport could he possibly be competitive in?” Not only was he old, and fat… But he had no chin… I mean the flabby, droopy skin that should have been attached to a neck just fell flat down to his chest. I’d never seen anything like it.

Wow! I thought to myself… Apparently, there is an army of slender, large-breasted women who are willing to f*ck ANYTHING (including this Jabba the Hutt look-a-like) for money.

Needless to say… There was no second date.

91. lil_tm says:

“What are some other bad first impressions that Sugar Daddies can easily avoid?”

Don’t send me vids of you pulling your pud. ew.

92. Leroy says:

All personalities and perspectives are welcome in the blog, while personal attacks and name calling are not. It’s inevitable that there will be disagreements but let’s handle it as mature adults with class to keep the dialog constructive and respectful. Please refer to the “Blog Etiquette” for more details. For the newbies, please take a look at the “Sugar Daddy Dating Tips” section on the right for a list of commonly discussed topics and the “SD and SB Blog List” section to see the perspective of other sugars. Now comment away and let’s enjoy the blog!