Personal Sugar Baby Blogs

There are thousands of Sugar Baby blogs out there. A handful are even hosted by Sugar Daddy websites, like SeekingArrangement.com. The latter talks about commonly asked questions within the Sugar community, valuable tips, and often neglected topics. Firsthand Sugar Baby blogs on the other hand allow both new and veteran Sugar Babies to connect with each other and share stories about their experiences. Not to mention the juicy details for each arrangement. Luckily, discretion is the first thing a Sugar Baby learns when joining the Sugar community.

sugar_lips-wide

Some blogs are very technical, while others seek to entertain other Sugar Babes and bring light to some difficult situations. Though I wonder how many Sugar Daddies peruse personal blogs. I’ve found a few by Sugar Daddies—some from our own contributors. It seems that most are on BlogSpot or Tumblr, so we wanted to know.

Here are is one of my favorite excerpts from our recent browsing:
From www.bitchysugar.tumblr.com on some tips for Sugar Babies:

Underage… If you are 16, you shouldn’t be dipping your toes into the sugar bowl. You should be focused on high school, graduating, and getting into college. Post graduation from four years of dedicated study or your 18th birthday – whichever comes first – feel free to start your hustle. But, before then, no. Any guy worth his salt shouldn’t be trying to get it on with a minor. Sorry, jailbait babies, I’m not a fan.

Some of you need a book on grammar. If you don’t sound educated, why would an educated man want you? Education doesn’t necessarily equate to class, but it sure does help.

Also, we’re curious, what does it take to go public about being a Sugar Babe? Clearly there are those who have the confidence to ignore naysayers, or those who have supportive friends or family. But what about those that take a little coaxing?

What are some of your favorite Sugar Baby Personal Blogs? Show us a few that might be enjoyable and we will promote them! Keep in mind we are only looking at personal blogs. Show us who has personality, humor, the weirdest situations, or best Sugar Daddies.

92 Responses to “Personal Sugar Baby Blogs”

1. Leyla says:

There are just too many false accounts of SD o this site. Fake profile pictures and wrongly stated income amounts ect. Any tips of how to fish this sort of man out before too much time has been wasted? Any help/advise would be appreciated!

2. Nahla says:

Hi sugars! Well I have been on this site for a whole 16 hrs I believe. So far the daddies have been very kind. I think the distinction between being a sugar and being an escort is somehow blurred. You see, anytime money is involved people automatically assume you are a whore. I think there is a very
    astute difference between beautiful classy women that look for a better life and “Mercedes” on the corner with ashy knees and a crack habit. My mom is an old school sugar baby. She met my dad in the Manila and used her charisma uniqueness nerve and talent to find a man,keep a man, and raise a family in a much better life then she was born into. Unfortunately some men can’t differentiate this and just want you to show them more without compensation. That’s when its time to keep it moving. =^.^=

3. East says:

eastcoastsugar.tumblr.com

4. Vinnie says:

I love it. Have a good day everyone.

5. lana says:

Sorry about my bad speilling, I was just writing fast and venting so I was nit paying attension to my writing, please I woukd appreciate any advuce on how to fund a good sugar daddy

6. lana says:

To me it sounds like they want an escort but at a cheap price, I live in dublin I have been offered any from 450 to 1000 euros for a couple of hours sex. I have not done this and have declined after meeting for coffee. They have no social skills are unattractive and are unreasonable as they sms me on the day they want to meet for coffee and “say lets meet for coffee and if we are comfortabke take it from there.” I am new to sugar dating but I am so disappointed by cheap losers who are charmless who are trying to treat ne like a cheaper option to an escort. My profile is not rude and has no sexy photos just a normal profile. So I don’t understand why guys in ireland are so cgeap and do not understand sugar dating. If they dating me for two weeks or a month with dinner and shopping I would trust them and respect them and I would want to give them every thing but because they are trying to use me I have no interest in a second date. I meet more kinder and gererous guys on non sugar sites which is weird.

7. lana says:

I have been on sa from a week now so far I am getting slimey guys contacted me about sex after a coffee date because they are “too busy to get to know me or to spend time with dinner dates) but I feel uncomfirtable with the udea if having sex with someone I don’t know just for a little bit if money in a nice hitel, to me it sounds kike tgey want an escort

8. champagne baby says:

Hey sugars…..I joined this last mnth and im finding it hard to get a s.d. I have come across a few fake daddy’s that just want to chat with me and fantasise abt sex before we can even meet or make an arrangement. Help me out is there any tips you can share.:-(

9. mariah harris says:

I need advice how do i get a sugar daddy i dont know what it is is there a certain way to do it can someone help

10. Donnie says:

I cant believe this . I have not got anyone to even look at my site. Uggghhhh

11. Silkbutterflyxx says:

Been having the same issue with certain guys continuously viewing my profile and favoriting but no mail even after I’ve sent flirts etc and then the SD’s who do mail me want nude pics or offer to fly me somewhere for a day of lust with no real benefits for me. Is it just me or are the quality guys hiding? If he just wants sex for a few R100s why not get an escort! You can only look at so many penises before it gets really boring.

12. Jersey Darling says:

Bella, you could always FaceTime or Skype with her. It’s a way to be close when you can’t actually be there.

13. cvalentine says:

hey girlies and SDs. i’m VERY new to this and would love a sugarbaby mentor! anyone willing to help me out? i’m 25, blonde, educated, and i think, adorable!

my email is bunny (hyphen) 1 at hotmail dot com
    let me know if you’d like to be a sort of Sbaby-sister to me

14. PrivacyMatters says:

Whoever betrayed the sugar babies on tumblr, fuck you guys. Honestly fuck you guys. That is a place for them to talk freely amongst themselves about their experiences. Now they can’t. Now a bunch of creepy and sick and twisted men are going to follow and creep and lie to these girls. I hope you’re ashamed of yourself. It’s hard enough being a woman in this type of world. Now you have made them feel unsafe.

15. Ridiculous says:

We do NOT feel comfortable with creepy older men and fake girls skimming out blogs. It makes us very uncomfortable. We are very discreet with our lives and since SA is just a cesspool of fake or cheap men, men who are looking for pros, and undercover pros. The last thing we need on our blogs is a bunch of men who do not care about the safety of us and women who are looking to make a quick and cheap buck.

16. Bella says:

Thanks again guys, I appreciate it. :)

I can’t spend time with her though, she’s 4 hours away back at home. My mum well only want me to come home when things really start to go downhill. I saw her last week though which was nice. Hopefully she can hold on until the next time I’m home.

17. FLYr says:

RE Verified – Personally it calls for the full deployment of the industrial debutante sensors……… My belief it that it is not a value add……

My general suggestion is to change your profile with improvements every other week or so. Also the default search option is by profile date not signon date.

Some bad news for those who want to hide their signon date, I believe a search that includes signon date rather than the default profile date as the search option will organize the results by signon date and time even if the date and time is not displayed .

My sense is that someone who has not signed on for 45 days is not likely to read my email tomorrow or the days after.

My repetitive advice on editing profiles is to visit Radio Shack and then visit an Apple Store . You probably want to be the Apple Store of Sugar Delights . You’ll see consistency of message, the value of quality over pricing and customer loyalty as primary values ……………………….

Good luck and good hunting …………….

18. Zoey says:

Hey SB’s,

Does a profile Upgrade worth it? What about Verification?

I haven’t been getting messaged in a while, so I kinda want to increase traffic to my profile.

19. JustATequilaSD says:

@Dorky
    Tom Baker for the win. I do like the latest one, and the one that quit to do Heroes.

20. DorkyGuy says:

@Tequilla~ I know! Maybe I’ve just lost touch with these young whippersnappers.. I don’t know the trendy new shows, and it seems odd to have a discussion of sci-fi without a single mention of the Tardis.

21. JustATequilaSD says:

@Bella
    Sorry to hear about your Granny. Spend some more time with her if you can; I’m sure you’ll both appreciate it.

22. JustATequilaSD says:

@Lexxy and @Dorky

Firefly – i only watched a few episodes, but for what it’s worth, I did enjoy Serenity.

BSG – Battlestar Galactica; the new one…not the one that we saw Dorky (back when Cylons were badassed robot looking ppl.

SGA – Stargate Atlantis; eh, I liked the first TV series better, McGuyver is badassed in all his TV shows

23. Zoey says:

Is it worth getting verified or getting a paid account for a SB? I haven’t been getting messages in a month or so on SA now. I was getting messages like crazy then it all stopped :/

24. lexxy says:

@Bella; Sorry I feel rude, I didn’t see your post. I’m Sorry to hear about your situation,my thoughts are with you.

25. Frank says:

Treasure-Thanks, you know I think you are beautiful. But just to set record straight, that’s not my profile. (PS, let me know when you update your profile photos so I can perv some more)

Bella, Sorry about your Grandma and your job, hope you find some sugar soon!

Flyr-hisses to kisses, very funny!

26. Bella says:

Thank you everyone, I appreciate the support. It’s going to be a tough run of things but I’ll be okay. I need to be so I can support my family.

ugh, I’m exhausted. I’m tired of winter. Someone either make it spring or book me a tropical vacation!

27. 20yr_old_sb says:

Question for you guys? I’m a 20yr old college student in the south pretty busy like most I would imagine. I was super excited when I joined unfortunately some of that excitement has dissipated. I feel like I get a lot of messages from guys that are 45+ and think a date is Applebees and $300-400 dollars? Is this normal? I don’t even reply to them!

I have one prospective SD and he laid everything out. Allowance, what dates will be like, frequency, and he is 33 it seems fun. Going off the dates alone they are $500 dollar dates doing things I’ve never done. He is offering $1250/mo for 1 date in a downtown city close to me. He wants me to stay the night or at least stay late. Maybe this blog has skewed me, but I was hoping for $2k-3k/month. I have gotten a few offers, but the guys are 60+ and want to meet every week or two and I just cannot do that.

Looking for advice that’s all!!

28. Curvy Cutie SB says:

@FLYr … I’d have offered up kisses to the masses but most on the blog consider where I am too far away so spa days and TLC were things we could all have anywhere.

*eyebrow wiggle*

@Bella… I am very sorry to hear about your grandmother. Gentle hugs and positive thoughts coming your way.

29. DorkyGuy says:

@Bella… I am so sorry to hear about your grandmother.

@Lexxy… I’m afraid I’m not that kind of dork. I’ve never seen BSG or Firefly, and I’m not even sure what SGA is. Right this moment, I am listening to “The Restaurant at the End of the Universe” on audiobook.

I recommend that anyone who plans to do sugar dating invest in a pair of Joo Janta 200 Super-Chromatic Peril Sensitive Sunglasses.

30. dude says:

what does it take to land that perfect sugar mama? im a pretty normal guy, decent looking, and have reached out to a few women with no responses…what am i doing wrong?

31. I LoveWestCoastGirl says:

“But, yes. If you regularly perv over my pics and don’t say hi, I think it is rude and I reserve the right to block the person.”
    Treasured

If you blocked a person he still can see you pictures and profile,
    He just can not write to you .

(at least it was this way a year ago)

32. FLYr says:

Re – modifying messages

It would be great but I do not see many of them. Some like linkedin give you a few minutest to reconsider.

33. Treasured says:

@ Bella – so sorry.

@All. Can we please stop talking about the person? I was curious who it was, since, despite popular opinion, I do happen to like some people on here.

Mods, can you please delete the number I have posted?

By the way, an option where you can modify your message after it has been posted, would be great. 😀

34. Beach_Girl says:

Hello Sugars

Bella~ So sorry about your Grandmother, prayers for you all.

About posting profile #, it’s rare that someone posts someone elses profile number, you don’t know who reads the blog.

Treasured~ maybe someone that reads the blog saw your number and put you in the favorites? It does happen. Not everyone joins in the conversations here, a lot of people just read the blog.

35. FLYr says:

@curvie Cutie ….”*looks around and realizes things are still a bit hot around here*

I think we all needs spa days, shopping trips, pampering, and some hands on TLC!

I keep checking back but trying to avoid any flames…”

PERHAPS WHAT WE NEED IS KISSES, NOT HISS S DAY ……… everyday

36. Treasured says:

Sin – a picture on your profile would be a start.

BUT, to be honest, even though I can help with some advice, no one will mentor you on how to be a SB. Read the blog, check advice.

Actually… That is what all SBs should do first – read. All has been discussed before, tips given. Nothing new will come up.

@Frank. If that is your profile, I will unblock you. I was just pretty sure, that “orange” members can respond.
    I knew you were perving over my pics, since you have told so on more that one occasion 😀 And you, darling, can keep on doing as much as you like 😛

37. Bella says:

I get laid off yesterday and today find out my grandmother is on oxygen, her lungs are failing, and she’s going into palliative care. I need sugar in more ways than one. :(

38. Curvy Cutie SB says:

*looks around and realizes things are still a bit hot around here*

I keep checking back but trying to avoid any flames…

Oh and I will second the photo for this blog being very sexy… Just one problem. It looks better then it feels! Though my lips feel fabulous when I haev sugar scrubbed them.

39. EllenSugarB says:

Did I mention how much I LOVE calling guys out on their promises? It’s a great way to weed people out both in sugar and non-sugar.

40. EllenSugarB says:

Update on cool SD who propose getting an apartment: We had a date for today and were looking for a place to stay and I text “See, this is why an apartment is such a great idea. So much easier.” POOF…Haven’t heard from him since hahahahahaha

41. EllenSugarB says:

Guys perving out on SA?!?!?! Oh my, who would have thought? lol

42. Kayla says:

I just wanted to post that many of these men are trying to picture collect and gather information. Many flake and lie about paying for expenses for travel such as gas, wardrobe, makeup, or time. I just wanted to tell everyone that because these men are trying to get free dates and even taking pictures and wasting time. They are also posting and taking pictures up and down to be new in the line up, again to waste time. I met a few who lied about helping, looked totally heavy and older than pictured. Please require something and move on if they do not agree.

43. Lexxy says:

@Dorkyguy, can the blog gods allow me to have your profile number? I have to have nerdydorky friends, Firefly SGA BSG anyone? That kinda dork? 😀

44. Lexxy says:

@xstracy , thanks hun, definitely not me! haha, What a loser. I had some guy try to find out how many of the SD’s I have had relations with, whILe typing lik DIS. And claiming he would give me 5k a month. HAHAHA. Sure buddy, sure.

45. Frank says:

OK, Treasure, I confess, I looked at your profile. I wanted to see your blondness. Would have dropped you a note, but my membership is on temporary hiatus so I couldn’t tell you how beautiful you are.

Sorry

46. xsTacy, says:

@Lexxy – they’re nude and in front of a black-framed mirror, so I guess they aren’t you. I guess this creeper gets off on collecting photos and sharing them with other potential SBs.

Just one more reason I’m so glad to have found an amazing long term SD and deleted my profile.

SA is the land of freaks and fakes!

47. Lexxy says:

@xstracy, thanks for the heads up, but I don’t believe that’s me. I am blonde, and from Canada, probably had french tips at one time, but never communicated any sort of nudies or anything much beyond my profile pics with anyone else from here…if he wants to jerk off to me in a dress…well…I guess anyone is at risk! lol! (providing the small chance it’s me)

48. Treasured says:

Dorky.. On the whole. Why would you actually care? That is the question I am trying to get you answer. Why do YOU care for my so called “pour behaviour”?

And not in terms of “because she is a spoiled, mean brat, who needs a lesson in good manners and I am going to make a world a better place if i do so”. THAT is BS.
    Dig deeper, Mr. Dorky 😀

PS: I am not really expecting you to go beyond that, of course. And, I doubt you will come to any conclusions.
    So, feel free just to see what you choose to see :)

49. Treasured says:

Dorky, and you are an example of always controlling yourself and never ever having poor behaviour?

Besides, different people have different ideas about having “poor behaviour”.
    I rather be seen as a mean bitch, as being a two- faced, ass-licking pig.
    But, that is for a more simple level of explanation.

On a different level, it is not “justifying”, it is psychology. I am not justifying myself with anything. I have very strong views, that shit happening to you is not a reason to be mean. It is a choice to be mean. Sometime subconscious, sometimes very conscious. WHY, do we choose to be mean sometimes (well, NOT YOU, of course. You are never mean). is another question.

Again. Sometimes, one person sees things differently. For example, putting a dog with cancer down , instead of continuing a treatment? Is it mean? Or, is it actually the right thing to do? Or, telling your friend that he has to stop stuffing his mouth with burgers and actually go and loose some weight? Is it mean? Or is it being honest and actually caring about another person?

We are not saints. Well, perhaps you are, but I am yet to see your halo :)

50. DorkyGuy says:

People will always be able to find a *reason* for whatever poor behavior they want to justify. It takes more wisdom to just use self control and not try to justify poor behavior.

51. xsTacy, says:

@Lexxy – if you are the long haired brown/blonde highlights, French tips, girl on SA a lovely (hear my sarcasm?) man from Canada named Mr. G is sharing photos that a girl named Lexxy sent him.

May not be you, but if it were me I’d want to know.

52. Treasured says:

@Lexxy

Looks like I am not the only one who is kinda creeped out by people looking at their profile over and over again, without the audacity to even say “Hi, your pictures look great”.

53. Treasured says:

Dorky – THAT wasn’ t written for you :)
    And I am not going back to the discussion about the man. He got what he deserved. He, obviously, knew I am from the blog, he knows MY personality on the blog, he knows I out most annoying SDs on here – he made his choice. Mods could have removed the comment, yet they didn’ t – SO, CHILL.

As to just projecting this particular situation on you and me, try thinking a bit deeper. Not in terms “I am nothing like X, Y, Z”, but more in terms of “WHY X, Y, Z” is getting on my nerves? Not “She wears bling during the day and never shuts up, I hate her”, but “WHY, HER wearing bling and never shutting up, should annoy ME”.

But. It takes some wisdom to try and figure it out. Yourself, first and foremost. Because, if you get to know yourself better, other people don’t really matter. Takes years of practise, and yet even I still sometimes slip.

54. lexxy says:

Treasured: as far as I know, the guy never responds, he’s viewed my profile numerous times and I’ve messaged him too, no response.

55. DorkyGuy says:

“By the way. FYI: we dislike those traits in people, which we get annoyed with most, in ourselves. So, when someone does dislike a person, he should really think, what he dislikes in himself.” ~Treasured

So….. if I interpret that correctly… I got annoyed with you breaking a blog members anonymity because I tend to do the same thing myself?

It would be an interesting homework assignment for you to go through all of my blog entries for the last 3 years and find an example of me sharing without permission something private that I knew about another blog member. I hope you have a lot of spare time this week, and don’t mind a little futility!

I’m not crazy about you… but I don’t dislike you. When you have offered good advice to SBs, I have had no problem agreeing with you and praising your comments. Even if I did actually dislike you, it wouldn’t matter. I don’t blindly disagree with people based on whether I like them or not.

It is just hypothetically possible that I find betraying another blog member’s trust annoying based solely on the concept of finding the action is offensive, not because I am prone to it myself.

I find Rosanne Barr infinitely annoying, and I assure you that I am nothing like her.

56. Treasured says:

Tacy – I think the reason why Dorky defends anything and anyone whom I happen criticise is simply because he doesn’ t like me :( *cries all night long*

hehehehe

Like me, sometimes getting annoyed with Jersey and what she writes. Not because I dislike her as a person… The opposite. She possesses those traits of character, which I am trying to kill off in myself for years – IE: being nice and good, and, perhaps, still a bit naive, despite all the shit what has happened 😀
    So, Jersey. I do not dislike you. You are just a bit too much like I am… On the whole. Just I hide it very very well 😉

ANDDDDDDD…. TRINDINDINDINDIN! With that moi is back to being a spoiled bratty bitch 😀

57. DorkyGuy says:

@xsTacy~ Drat, foiled again! Everyone knows I’m from South Carolina, and I’m pretty much the only blog SD from my state.

58. xsTacy, says:

Looks like Dorky may have been your creeper, Lol! He seemed rather sensitive about being outed.

59. Treasured says:

Jersey – Past the guy. I creeped out he got blocked. Simples.

And, you are not up to date with my exciting life 😀

I decided that I want a SD update 😀 Lower BMI and average age 😀

60. Jersey Darling says:

@Treasured: I wouldn’t judge so quickly. Maybe he’s wanted to write you but hasn’t had the time. There are lots of times I read messages on SA and can’t respond the same day.

I also thought you were keeping your profile hidden? Guess you’re back on the market?

61. Treasured says:

Dorky, I first sent him a message to his SA profile, he read it (green tick), looked at my profile again, and still ignored.

Anyways, Guru- feel free to remove the profile nr.

62. DorkyGuy says:

Treasured, a guy didn’t respond to your 24 hour ultimatum, so you out him? Good lord.

I am not sure why the guy didn’t reply to you within your 24 hour ultimatum, Maybe because he’s a professional and doesn’t check SA every day? Or maybe he was away for the weekend? Anyway, a 24 hour ultimatum posted to the blog is a little ridiculous.

Since you know he’s probably a blog contributor (probably someone that everyone else knows) who apparently wishes to remain anonymous, it’s not very classy to post his profile number for public consumption. Blocking him is one thing. Outing him is another.

Guru, your call of course, but I’d consider removing the post with the profile number. I am sure that person didn’t volunteer to have his profile tied to the blog, nor did he consent to Treasured singling him out.

63. Treasured says:

PS: Just blocked him.

At Bella – glad you are enjoying your SD, sorry about your work.

RT – sometimes it takes a month, sometimes it never happens.

64. Treasured says:

Ok 😛 The lucky profile number.

He added me to favourites when my profile was hidden on SA, after I have posted my profile ID on this blog.
    And has been checking it ever since without saying “hi”. I got curious, so sent him a message “Maybe it is time to say “hello”?” He didn’ t reply.

So, basically, he is perving over my pictures regularly without being polite.

65. Lo says:

wow we went from blogs with five hundred comments down to under one hundred.

66. Sin Wymn says:

I have been getting a lot of posers emailing me. How can we get a blog on that? How to spot pretenders? I was wondering is there an vet SD/SB’s who are willing to take newbie SB under their wings, you know kinda teach them the ropes about this website?1336953

67. Bella says:

Lovely evening at a Mozart concert with SD, then fantastic sexytimes, and then I got laid off from work today. So kinda buzzkill lol.

Also I’m exhausted. Someone give me copious amounts of alcohol and a massage please.

68. MrNit4 says:

The sugar babies on Tumblr are scared that their sugar daddies will find their blogs. Do any other sugar daddies care that their sugar babies are writing about them and what gifts they gave them?

69. RT says:

How long does it normally take to find a SD?

70. Twinkle says:

I love tumblr. They have a “burn book” a blog that is a blacklist of dangerous flaky and fake sd’s.
    It’s password protected though, and its ran by extrasugarsugar & gfeamericangeisha

71. Amy says:

There’s a reason why these sugar baby blogs are private. I’d appreciate if Seeking Arrangement did not announce this to the entire world. Second, you didn’t not ask to use my tumblr blog link. So please have this post removed. Thank you.

72. Clarabelle says:

This is my first comment.. although I avidly read all of yours often!
    But… I’m in need of a little advice from those experienced ladies who are clearly much better at this than I am.
    What am I doing wrong… I suspect it may be my profile. Can some kind person spend a moment to direct me to some great advice on how to find myself a lovely SD!?
    All comments are much appreciated! Thank you xx

73. Lo says:

I hope everyone has an amazing saturday night full of cock…TAILS!

74. Tina says:

@Lexxy: go to gravatar dot com

75. calisugar says:

Hey I am new to SA and I was wondering if you girls have any advice to give. Also, a specific question does being a premium member actually get you more views and messages for SD’s? Also, when an SD looks at your profile do they see your email? I made a new email for this, but I have a college email but don’t want to give it out to someone I don’t trust.

76. Lexxy says:

ohhhh I just accessed it , the profile, now I NEED TO KNOW hhaha! This guy has contacted me a few times before

77. Lexxy says:

whatt you cant hold us in suspense like that ! Lol!!!

ps: how do you put up a blog avatar

78. Treasured says:

Hmmm….

Well, the lucky owner has 24 hours to say “hi” to me, by messaging me to my profile :p

If not, I’m explaining 😀

79. Lexxy says:

it says profile unavailable?

80. Treasured says:

Now then.

Who is the lucky owner of this profile?
    624785

😀

81. Lexxy says:

@treasured,I have a 25 year old sugar daddy, but it’s more because the allowance is good for the amount of time I get to spend with him, normally the men I met are 40-50..and could probably use the gym, send em my way please 😉

82. Treasured says:

Lexxy – Thanks :)

A thought of the day:

I decided to look for a SD upgrade 😀 Nothing wrong with what I have now, but I thought, that I want to lower an average age by 10 years 😀 Do you think it is possible? 😀

83. Jersey Darling says:

I used to read several personal blogs before I came here. Some are good but I don’t want to dig up the URLs at the moment. Most are old and stopped around 2010 – a recent, good blog would be nice. I’ve thought of starting my own several times, but didn’t want to leave that big a footprint on the web.

84. Lexxy says:

I logged in and what a wonderful surprise, treasured you look great blonde! Love it!
    I wish I was more active here, but between studying and keeping up with this blog and sugar, sheesh, I need to be done my degree and have a SD! haha
    As for the blog topic: It would be great to see some links to personal SB blogs , but defiently gonna check out the tumblr

85. Frank says:

I think the blog photo is super hot!

86. Beach_Girl says:

Treasured~ It is fun to change your hair, I do it all the time 😀 Mostly subtle changes but still…Like this week, added darker streaks to my hair, i’m blonde

As for blogs to read, I don’t have time to read blogs, I have a hard time keeping up with this one

Have a great Saturday

87. Treasured says:

By the way…. I think the topic picture would be more appropriate on the subject of “How to bring excitement on your sex life” and not “Sugar baby blogs” “D

88. Treasured says:

Beach – Thank you 😀

I change my hair colour quite often 😀

Was blonde in the summer, then had a bad hair day and went brunette. Was fun, but from now on I am sticking to blonde.

89. Beach_Girl says:

Treasured~ Wow, you’re a blond! you look great!

90. Treasured says:

Blogs? What blogs? I am like a bride of Jesus. Married to this blog and I am being faithful:D

But, on a serious note. I am way too busy to read something worthwhile, like classics, let alone a SB blog.

And, I’m first!

91. Angela says:

All personalities and perspectives are welcome in the blog, while personal attacks and name calling are not. It’s inevitable that there will be disagreements but let’s handle it as mature adults with class to keep the dialog constructive and respectful. Please refer to the “Blog Etiquette” for more details. For the newbies, please take a look at the “Sugar Daddy Dating Tips” section on the right for a list of commonly discussed topics and the “SD and SB Blog List” section to see the perspective of other sugars. Now comment away and let’s enjoy the blog!!