Sugar Costumes for Halloween

Many Sugar Babies would agree that good Sugar Daddies aren’t easy to come by. Real Sugar Daddies do exist though. A Sugar Baby member wrote to me just this past week telling me that she met a Forbes 400 Sugar Daddy on SeekingArrangement.com who ended up investing in her business. Another Sugar Daddy member who had been a member on SeekingArrangement.com wrote to me last week telling me he finally met the right girl.

But no matter what the individual stories may be, many guys look to be Sugar Daddies on Halloween!  In fact “Sugar Daddy costumes” are among one of the most searched costumes during the Halloween season.  For this reason, I decided as the leading Sugar Daddy dating website, we should suggest some of our top and bottom picks for Sugar Daddy costumes!

Sugar Daddy Costumes I’d Recommend

If you want to really dress up as a sugar daddy this Halloween, I’d recommend you walk into Neiman Marcus and order a custom made Italian suit.  If that’s a little too costly for you, perhaps one of the robes worn by Hugh Hefner may be an option.

Many guys like myself have idolized Hugh Hefner for most of our youth.  But who could blame them (or me).  Hugh did single-handedly usher in the sexual revolution of the 60s / 70s.  Many of us love Hugh for what he stood for — the young gentleman who loves beautiful women, but who also respects them as equals and for being intelligent.  If Hugh did usher in the sexual revolution 30 to 40 years ago, then SeekingArrangement.com, which is minting tens of thousands of Hugh-like Sugar Daddies, is bringing about a new social change — turning the sugar lifestyle into popular culture.

But even as more and more people embrace the Sugar Daddy, Sugar Mommy and Sugar Baby lifestyle, it is important to keep on telling the world what this lifestyle is and is not.  Sugar Daddies are gentlemen, not pimps or johns.  And Sugar Babies are beautiful, gracious, and ambitious ladies, not hookers.

Pimp Like “Sugar Daddy Costumes” (Not Personally Recommended)

After being called a “pimp” on National TV this year, I’m not a big fan of these Sugar Daddy costumes.  Not even the one that has the “Sugar Daddy Candy” logo printed all over it.

But seriously, since when did being a “Sugar Daddy” become equated with being a pimp?  Perhaps these Halloween costume makers need a lesson on Sugar Daddy 101!  Regardless, these “Sugar Daddy costumes” remain to be one of the most popular costumes people look for during Halloween.

That said, I may end up wearing one of these costumes just for the fun of it this Halloween.  And if I do, I’ll be sure to post it up on my Facebook so all of you can poke fun at me for being a pimp — at least for just one day this October 31st. 😛

Do you have any Sugar Plans this Halloween?

What character will be be dressed up as this Halloween?

15 Responses to “Sugar Costumes for Halloween”

1. Kindred Spirit says:

For where and WHEN. lol

2. Kindred Spirit says:

Nashia, they usually announce it at least a month ahead of time, but I don’t believe there will be any more for 2011. If so, there’s always plenty of coverage and advertisement on the site for where and where. Happy Halloween! :)

3. Nashia says:

When is the next Sugar Daddy party? I know this is kind of off topic?

4. Kindred Spirit says:

For Halloween I’ll be dressing up as a sexy pussy…cat. 😉 It’ll be sexilicious!
    Good day to all!!

5. Anna Molly says:

I’m going as Gretyl this year. Guten Tag everyone! 😀

6. AvaNY says:

Hi everyone! I am new to this blog and this website. I had a SD for most of last year but he had a lot of guilt surrounding the situation(he was married, he didn’t tell me.) I felt stupid and used. Had he told me straight out, it wouldnt have been an issue for me but he lied when I was consistant and honest with him. I liked him a lot too. Oh well. So anyway, this halloween I am super poor so I am recycling a firewoman costume I wore when I was GoGo dancing. I will wear leggings underneath it because it is revealing. I am also going to a zombie party on Sunday night so i have to do creepy makeup.

7. Jo says:

I would like to meet somefrom from cincinnati to enjoy funn with

8. MissLunah says:

Lucie once you logg into your SA.com go to “account” —> manage your account —-> change e-mail. Once you change and confirm your e-mail the membership will be applied to your account automatically.

9. Lucie says:

Quick unrelated question: a while back there were banners offering upgraded status for SBs who used their student emails. I kept putting it off, and now that I’ve sat down to do it, I can’t find either the banners, or a place to upgrade that doesn’t involve a credit card. Help?

10. Celia says:

I’ll be going this year as an Amazon Warrior Queen. I’ve never been a big fan of The “Sexy” Pirate or the “Sexy” Nurse route to Halloween, I like a costume that is unintentionally sexy. Cue lots random swatches of fabric sewn together, gauntlets of leather and a whole of fake baked flesh! I’m super excited!

11. Semi-newbie says:

Has anyone gone to the sugar party? How was it?

12. Rachel says:

Everyone will laugh at me… But… For one party, I am going as a naughty bumble bee (this is for a party with open minded people) which shows my dancer legs, pronounced waist and all the right curves! I LOVE how I look in it!!!

The second party, which is more conservative, I am going as… The queen of hearts… Mini skirt in the front, to the floor in the back… It is flirtatious yet conservative enough…. And… A little inside chuckle for me all night. I like to think of it as a sugar costume, but, I would NEVER play w a man’s heart.

13. Philly Baby says:

Hahahaha I’m a Playboy looking for Hugh Hefner…….. 😉

14. Brandon Wade says:

Yes, a Halloween special! :)

15. Nico says:

First….? New blog already??