Sugar Agreement: Mutual Spoiling

Sugar Agreement: Mutual Spoiling

Mutual Spoiling?

Many sugars go into in arrangement knowing that, on some level, they will be expected to provide a certain type of spoiling, which ideally, will be reciprocated…

“Sex on the first date, no sex on the first date, I don’t subscribe to rules like that over situations or people. Sometimes it’s appropriate, sometimes it’s not. There has been no correlation to the timing of sexual activity and relationship quality in my experience, although I will say that sex on the first date is is very unusual for me, and more often than not, I am not the initiator. I am not a one night stand kind of person, so that’s not a reason to have sex for ME, but others prefer that approach and I see nothing wrong with it as long as they are safe and not out of control.”-SAM

While arrangements may have unlimited potential, freedom, and flexibility, the only true ‘rules’ for a SD/SB arrangement might be those that protect the non-obligatory aspects of sugar seldom found in conventional relationships – but everyone has there preference.

Do you know any guys or gals who should stop playing games in committed relationships and start being honest and upfront as born-again sugars?

Does being a Sugar Daddy or Sugar Baby feel like a ‘sweet taboo’?

What’s your prototype for a perfect arrangement?

394 Responses to “Sugar Agreement: Mutual Spoiling”

1. classyy 248368 says:

1) No
    2) Yes
    3) Mutual Spoiling. Its not all about sex, If you think about it it what you are missing in life. SDs want a friend that doesnt nag, easy on the eyes and possible sex, ok most likely!
    I just got on here but I would like to finally start living life to the fullest!!
    Go do fun thing with my SD, Learn new thing.
    I would like him to give me a monthly allowance of $4k-$6k for my to pay my bills and save. I would also apprieate the occasional gift of perfume, lingerie (Ive always want a different matching set to wear every day!!) cool gagets, maybe later some bigger things like some Boobs and help with a car.

2. We Wish You Merry Christmas Sheet Music says:

Sugar Daddy Agreement: Mutual Spoiling? Seriously? I was searching Google for we wish you merry christmas sheet music and found this… will have to think about it.

3. mexico acomplia says:

Good area! Add to favorite

4. MALE_Sugar_Baby says:

how does a SB find a Mommy around here?

5. SB_MICROMAN says:

Hi folks…..

I am a new SB around here; or, more accurately, I am new and would like to be a SB. I am about 46, but I can always keep a lady (SM) company and would be glad to be with her. :)

6. gurlnextdoor*274735* says:

Morning everyone, just woke up. I got the surprise of a lifetime last night at 3am when my old best friend decided to stop by for an impromptu visit. Had a lot of catching up to do and ended up going to sleep at 6am. Now on to the new day. :)

Good morning everyone. Slept late this morning. It’s a beautiful day. Getting ready to go do some seasonal laundry. Still no word from Bob but then again he hasn’t been able to read my email yet. I asked him to please call back this evening.

That free shoes guy has been on this site forever, one of those perpetuals. Maybe the new shoes aren’t Manolo’s but Payless?? lol

Gotta go now. Be back in a couple hours.

8. Kittylaney says:

I’m right behind ya suthrn

9. SuthrnExec says:

IDEA – let’s all move over to the other topic so we don’t have to keep switching back and forth. That topic is better suited for miscellaneous discussions anyway since there are no questions to respond to. Whaddya think?

10. SuthrnExec says:

Bad BB, that’s why I say you need to start out subtly. I suppose a second email would be ok if there’s no response to the first, but I would say that more than likely he may not be interested if he hasn’t responded. If he hasn’t read the email, that may be a different story, but lots of guys will look at the profile of the sender before reading the email, so if he hasn’t read it, that could mean he’s not interested as well. Bottom line, in both cases, a second email can’t hurt – you have nothing to lose. Just space the time between emails out over a few days – give the guy a chance to read and respond.

True, most guys are not attracted to desperate ladies, so don’t give that impression – but subtly pursuing shouldn’t give the impression of desperation if done properly.

11. Kittylaney says:

I suddenly want to visit minneapolis 253263

12. Kittylaney says:

wats ur profile # badbb?

13. Kittylaney says:

14. Kittylaney says:

Awesome! let me know if u ever come to town.. Guvernment is a DIIIIRRTY club.. very drug infested and way too pacted.. there are much swankier joints.. Circa is super funky.. google it.. u’ll see how crazy it is

15. Bad BB says:

Kitty: all small letters?

16. Bad BB says:

Kitty: Trust me I knowwww! All we do is partay! But I was in T dot for the caribana this summer and it was LIVE! I hit this club called Government and Montreal suddenly looked not up to par! But at least our clubs stay open till 3am (after hours aside of course) My sweetest pot is from TO. If things go well with him I might see you sooner than we think! 😉

17. Kittylaney says:

badbb: shoot me an e-mail if u have time it’s screen name @ gmail com

18. Bad BB says:

SEEKING POTENTIAL MATE!!!!!!! OMG So much for being subtle!

19. Kittylaney says:

BadBB: Sweet.. montreal is further away from Toronto than most US cities, But it is a SWEET partying spot!

20. Bad BB says:

AND some of these men should really keep their shirts ON!!!!!!!

21. Bad BB says:

Kitty: I’m down like a merry-go-round!!! lol and Nika must come! She never sleeps you know!

22. Bad BB says:

Suthern: Well said! But I am to understand that it’s ok to send more than 1 e-mail pending a response? It’s like a whole new word to me! I was always led to believe a girl that tries to hard comes off as desperate and guys want nothing to do with that…

Tell you the truth I find it hard to judge a man by his profile (like judging a book by its cover hehe) …

23. Kittylaney says:

BadBB: Forgot about ur canuck-ness let’s party sometime :)

24. SuthrnExec says:

Bad BB (thanks for the kind words), I think it varies depending on the guy. Some guys are more aggressive in their pursuit than others. Generally speaking, guys enjoy the pursuit – period. I think most guys enjoy being pursued, but with subtlety and not too aggressively. Of course, what a woman considers subtle might not even register on a guy’s radar – we’re pretty dense sometimes. So you may have to gradually make it a little more obvious until it is clear that he might not be interested.

I think it is perfectly fine for you to initiate the contact if you see a profile that you really think is good and you think the SD is worth pursuing. Go for it – just don’t get discouraged if it seems to fly over the guy’s head the first time.

Again, I am speaking in general and probably biased a little bit toward my preferences, but I think this is pretty accurate.

25. Nika/WildCat/302039 says:

I’m a bit of an Insomniac BB so I tend to stay up much of the night then take a short nap but that’s about it and keep on trucking.

26. Bad BB says:

Nika: Sleep is like a drug to me! The more I get the more I want lol!

27. Bad BB says:

I have a question for yah Suthern! (love your responses btw) Do men prefer bein chased or being the chasers? In general of course. Is it really better for a SB to do the initiating of just wait for the SD who;s eye she actually catches? Are the men on the site actuvely searching or just check their mail?

28. Nika/WildCat/302039 says:

~laughing~

BB I get a short nap then up for most of the day although seriously considering laying back down again. I’m tired.~LOL~

29. Bad BB says:

Morning Sugars!!

My oh My Nika!!! You’re still up! Wowey thats solid! We should party together sometime lol

HESAHOTTIE!!! Where have you been?? How is everything going? Anything new to report? Have you been able to keep track of the growing blog??

30. Nika/WildCat/302039 says:

Maybe bouncing back and forth?

31. SuthrnExec says:

So are we staying under this topic or the next one??

32. Kittylaney says:

Morning suthrn & Nika

33. Nika/WildCat/302039 says:

Morning SuthrnExec

34. SuthrnExec says:

Good morning everyone! Who’s awake?

35. Kittylaney says:

SusieQ:
    Re:In other words, does youth trump intelligence, confidence and attractiveness in the eyes of most sd’s?

First of all, a lot of SDs prefer “mature” SBs (age wise) because to the public’s eye when they are out and about, they wouldn’t draw as much attention, and it wouldn’t look as akward. and being in the same generation does help establish a closer connection. HOWEVER… I resent the comment quoted above. I am a young SB myself. I have intelligence, confidence and attractiveness! Being youthful is not the only thing we have to offer to SDs. Many of us are university educated! Bettie for example has a master’s degree! Please do not assume that we are young ditsy girls that has nothing to offer! We have as much, if not more, to offer to mature SBs. A lid to every pot as I always say!!!

36. HenriLouis*294522 says:

Good afternoon everyone,
    Woke up with a smile on my face and had a nice dream of meeting that perfect SB in Spain.
    Joules, I am so glad for you that you have found someone who is really interested in you. He might be a perfect match and be your SD for ages to come. It is just a matter of looking on the term LTR.
    You could also see it as a long term “living apart together” SB/SD.
    Got up at five this morning and had to do some geese chasing away.
    We were five in the field. At half nine we stop and have a coffee and some sandwiches that I bring. We share jokes and laugh a lot.
    So many people contributed to the blog, it took me a long time before I read it through. It is always a surprise which topics suddenly are on the table. Got to do a lot of letter writing and reports to clients.
    Will chime in much later.
    Sometimes I want to be up all night and just follow all the comments.
    I liked the suble humour in most comments.
    Have a great sunshiny day !
    HenriLouis

37. Joules*300035* says:

Alrighty, I made it! I’m STILL awake, made my ‘better late than never’ phone call and I replied to my pot SDs email! dang i’ve been a busy woman today and it’s not technically even today yet to me since I haven’t been to sleep!!

I do believe that I just wrote the absolute longest email I’ve ever written to ANYONE when I was replying to his email (and I did my very best to keep it short)!

He REALLY DID just say ‘ok’ to me wanting to buy something online; without asking a single question. So I went ahead and told him that I wanted a cellphone with service. I layed all the details out for him (including price, which is less than $50 fyi). I also gave him 2 cheaper alternatives and told him that since he said ok w/o asking questions i figured he’d really enjoy still ‘being in control’ of how much he wanted to spend; especially since we haven’t even met yet (but i didn’t say that last part to him).

in closing, before I finally lay down for sleepy time….this week has been an amazing journey and to end my night (which is right now)….I got to see a beautiful sunrise and am listening to Janis Joplin!

Hells ya! My mind is definately at peace right now. Hope you all have a great day (as I will be too busy sleeping to blog)!!!!

38. Joules*300035* says:

I feel so lucky with this pot SD and lucky to be on here! I mean, I doubt this would have happend honestly if it weren’t for me getting on here and taking an active part in learning the ins and outs of SD/SB arrangements and asking you all zillions of questions and getting input from people on here first.

My pot SD actually isn’t as decent-looking as i would normally prefer but he is totaly legit and he and i are involved in the music industry and just soooo many diff. things! We’ve just clicked already and it’s only via email! I know that when he and I meet it will be just like our emails…i mean, the way we talk and just click and have sooooo much to say to one another!

I already told him I was going to try and shorten the length of my emails because I wanted to make sure we still had something to talk about when we meet! hahaha (which I have yet to be able to do though; I just find myself leaving out all the details in our emails…which will be helpful in the long run).

I still have an issue though with the fact that he IS looking for a LTR because that’s the last thing on my mind (but I always keep my mind open because it keeps my options open!) but as i stated before, who knows how things will play out in the end; i’ll just live in the moment and enjoy every second, ever sentence, every flattering word!

39. Joules*300035* says:

gotta friggin phone call to make in about 1 1/2 hours….forgot to make it last night; oh well, better 12 hours late than never! hahaha

i got to at least lay down in my bed for about 10 min earlier when i was working my Sudoku puzzles but that was about it. It felt ok, not as bad as before. then again my friggin bony hips are just always sore from sleeping on them.

la la la la la

TIME TO WAKEY WAKEY!!!

ohhhh ya, I got another email from my pot SD!!! He told me that whatever it was that I wanted that needed to be bought online (a new cellphone & service) to just let him know once we met up and he’d take care of it! hahaha damn that was just too easy!

40. Joules*300035* says:

jeeeez i’m still awake! hahaha

decided it was time to liven up my bedroom’s walls. granted i’ve gone through a lot in the last several months, but everytime I would walk into my bedroom I was just being overcome by a sense of dread (lack of Feng Shui obviously). Granted, this last week hasn’t been as bad but tonight I finally got around to working on it to make it MUCH BETTER!

Soooo, just to pass the time, I did some scrapbooking in general which lead to me making my own picture frames/collages and hanging up a few on my walls!

Aaaawwwww it’s a work in progress with only 5 up, but it’s lookin awesome and I DEFINATELY feel much more harmony inside when I walk in there !!!

41. Nika/WildCat/302039 says:

GND~grins~

I’m hoping I’ll be able to get some better pictures taken soon to be able to put up on my profile.

42. gurlnextdoor*274735* says:

Yes Nika from my lips to your ears and on to no one else, lol

43. Nika/WildCat/302039 says:

Ok..I’m going to guess you’re Why Why Why He’sAHotSB?~grins~

44. He'sAHotSB says:

Now it works!!!

:( !!!

I couldn’t comment for the past days!!!

I know you missed my HUGS lol

45. Nika/WildCat/302039 says:

Why what?

46. WHYWHYWHY says:

WHY

47. Nika/WildCat/302039 says:

Dream sweet Villa!!

GND from your lips to the good lord’s ears!

48. gurlnextdoor*274735* says:

Hmm true Nika, well doesn’t matter…you’ll have them by then. They won’t be able to resist you by that time lol

49. gurlnextdoor*274735* says:

Night Villa…sweet dreams to you too

50. VillaCypris *276489* says:

i’m going to bed as well. good night nika, joules and gurlnextdoor… sweet dreams!! 😉

51. Nika/WildCat/302039 says:

~laughing~

That I can do easily enough that is unless they are watching these blogs and they will know themselves~LOL~

52. gurlnextdoor*274735* says:

Your welcome Nika, and yes I know it works…well hey at least it worked for me. :) But be prepared to answer as to why you kept turning him down for awhile and/or didn’t email him for a few days and/or week(s) lol.

Night* can’t spell tonight lol

53. gurlnextdoor*274735* says:

Nigh joules

54. Nika/WildCat/302039 says:

Woohoo glad you’re taking the advice for the foamy thing on the bed. Good luck on getting some real sleep Joules.

You ladies are giving me a lot to think about on how to go about things. Thank you so much for all the advice and ideas.

55. Joules*300035* says:

Sudoku here I come! hahaha

g’nite Villa, GND & Nika (and who ever else that may be lurking)

56. VillaCypris *276489* says:

yea… how did the date go then???

57. Nika/WildCat/302039 says:

GND I’ll definitely take your advice there about the hide and seek with some of those with the higher income brackets.

58. VillaCypris *276489* says:

good night joules

59. Joules*300035* says:

alrighty, i couldn’t figure out which station the tyra show will be on out here as DIAL-UP SUX!!! hahaha

i’m going to try and get some sleep. i actually took some advice from earlier and decided to drag up (from the basement) one of those padded foamy things you put on your bed to make it softer, plus put a thick comforter over that (both UNDER the sheet). going to see how that feels sleeping on it like that!

if i can’t sleep i’ll be back lol

60. gurlnextdoor*274735* says:

Yep you’re not alone Villa, personally though I prefer the ones who try to be elusive, the big money makers. I love a good chase, makes for interesting conversation though once a first date intervenes with the former chasing. Went through that, lol.

61. VillaCypris *276489* says:

well that’s good, i’m glad i’m not the only one who has experienced that … x

62. gurlnextdoor*274735* says:

Villa that is true, the higher the income the less likely you are to get a response. But I’ve also found that in the situation with someone of a higher income/net worth it is good to email them and then disappear for a bit, reappear later, disappear again, etc. Let them chase you, they seem to like that quite a bit.

63. gurlnextdoor*274735* says:

Hey everyone again, now I’m kind of on a super, happy creme egg high lol…just a little addicted to those things

64. VillaCypris *276489* says:

BTW, i’ve found that the higher the income/net worth of the person whom i contact, the less likely he is to respond… which is disappointing and negates all the positive things he had to say in his profile. Someone at that level should at least provide the courtesy of a response. tant pis.

65. Nika/WildCat/302039 says:

That’s a bit of advice I could have used before..~chuckling~ But it’s a bit to late now dang it.

66. Joules*300035* says:

lol same here! i’m goin to tvguide.com and find out

67. VillaCypris *276489* says:

I wouldn’t waste my time watching her show.. she’s an idiot, really.

68. Joules*300035* says:

yw nika….just a word of advice….i personally won’t edit my profile if i have unread messages in my sent box or if the message was recently sent.

69. Nika/WildCat/302039 says:

And yeah the Tyra show is tomorrow. Screwed up part is I don’t know what time it comes on tomorrow or what channel!!~LOL~

70. Joules*300035* says:

guess i could answer the question thingies from the blog topic finally lol….

Do you know any guys or gals who should stop playing games in committed relationships and start being honest & upfront as born-again sugars?

born-again huh? don’t that mean they were a sugar to begin with? whatever…ya, i know people like that *rolls eyes*

Does being a sugar daddy or sugar baby feel like a ’sweet taboo’?

personally i just think it feels ‘right’

What’s your prototype for a perfect arrangement?

read my dang profile! lol

ok, that was easy enough to answer those questions for once!

71. Nika/WildCat/302039 says:

Thanks Joules! That gives me a bit more hope that is is my profile is ever re-approved. I’m probably driving the staff nuts with the changes I keep doing

72. Nika/WildCat/302039 says:

Thanks Villa. Looks like going to be a long wait. ~chuckles~

73. Joules*300035* says:

o crap….almost forgot about that Tyra show tomorrow!

74. Joules*300035* says:

ya, i just now read that question Nika…..

i don’t ever even check my sent folder to see if someon’e read my message until i’m like….ohhhh crap, didn’t i email someone a while back?! lol

so far though, i only initiate with people that were logged on that day and i don’t even think anything about it after that for like 3 days or so. personally i would think that w/in 2 days or so….or maybe even after the weekend at the latest…that would be the max that i would be ‘mentally waiting’ to see if a pot was going to respond or not after they read my msg

i mean c’mon! if these guys ARE super-busy, then surely they still can get around to replying in a couple days. but maybe they’d have to wait until the weekend so that’s why i’d wait it out on that part but no longer

75. VillaCypris *276489* says:

most of them never respond… one could wait FOREVER…..

76. Nika/WildCat/302039 says:

Joules:

I’m waiting for my profile to update again~laughing~

Although I am wondering on just how long you should wait as far as responses and stuff from possible SD’s after they read their messages.

77. VillaCypris *276489* says:

you could learn french, joules. :)

merci bad bb…. un jour, j viens!!!!!

78. Joules*300035* says:

jeeez, i’m done catching up reading on here, no new email, now nothing to do! hehehe

79. Bad BB says:

Villa: Je t’invite n’importe quand!

Joules: what a funny baby you are! lol

80. Joules*300035* says:

i always say that! hahaha….just an expression!

81. Joules*300035* says:

lol BB, just read ur input…thanks and good idea :)

82. VillaCypris *276489* says:

c’est cool :) j n connais pas quebec, mais mes amis m’a entendu c’est magnifique. quelque jour… je visite…. :)

83. Bad BB says:

I replied wayyyyyyyyy dow here lol! and who is Jim?

84. Joules*300035* says:

damnit jim! i’m still here BB

anyone have any input on my questions?

i’m just wwaaaayyyyy ^ Up there reading hehehehe

85. Bad BB says:

Formidable! Je vis a Quebec alors c’est sur que j’ai appris a l’ecole!

86. VillaCypris *276489* says:

mais oui! j’etudais le francais pendant l’ecole… et puis en tunisie, quand j’etudie l’arabe… et aussi, j’habitais en monaco pour un an… c’est une belle langue… :)

87. Bad BB says:

Tu parles Francais?

88. VillaCypris *276489* says:

haha oui je sais… i am still here…

89. Bad BB says:

Villa that last 1 was directed towards u… lol (as if I need to specify lol)

90. Bad BB says:

I just saw something a little strange… I was a part of a different site before SA and I never check my mail or keep up with it but lately I have been gettin mail from a guy and I was sure I had seen his profile before… I was right he has the EXACT same profile running on both site. Weird no?

91. VillaCypris *276489* says:

moi? oui.

92. Bad BB says:

hmmm u still there chica?

93. Bad BB says:

LOL! Apparently some guy is giving away free shoes on the site! hahaha (read my post a bit higher)

94. Bad BB says:

No Joules I think it’s better to just go with the flow and take the shopping he offer (but still try to get the phone) And in the course of dinner casually mention the “reduced mobility” situation and explain how it’s really making it tough to find a job without a car… then mention that the only reason your mom lent you the car is because you promised her gas money… let him do the offering but gently guide him…

95. Joules*300035* says:

BB – hells ya i know i got this one in the bag! lol just really want to put that money to good use that he’s wanting to spend on me; which i think is much more admirable than ‘ooooh, i want those shoes, that dress, these 10 tops…oooh, and some thongs…OH! CAN’T go witout those heels!’ hahahaha

even though i REALLY WANT TO!! lol

96. Bad BB says:

Joules: Playah plz! U kow u got this in the bag!! 😉

97. Joules*300035* says:

actually, now that i think about…as much as i want to spoil myself and be spoiled with this shopping thing….i think i would prefer cash so i can give my mother some money for gas in exchange for using her car so i can FINALLY go job hunting and meet with a couple of my clients out here lol

do you all think i should bring that to my pot SD’s attention before we meet up or maybe during dinner or what?

98. Bad BB says:

LOL! Just browsing profiles and this guy from Texas (poo Lisa) header reads: “Click Here for free shoes!!” LMFAO!!! Sounds like online spam!

99. Joules*300035* says:

oh ya, the only problem with all of this is that i haven’t mentioned to him (by majority ‘vote’ on here lol) that i totaled my car and have no ride hahaha my profile only says i need help getting a reliable vehicle!

i’ve decided the way to avoid that drama-filled conversation is to simply ask him, in advance, for a couple bucks for gas. i’m sure he’ll agree. i’ll borrow my mother’s vehicle and promise her gas money in return (it’s worked once so far!)

i think that sounds like my best plan of action, what about you all? I mean, I’ll def. tell him about it on our ‘date’ but I just don’t want to ‘scare him off’ before then!

100. Joules*300035* says:

wow, it took me THAT LONG to read his letter and reply to it! hahaha that’s really awesome! I’m STOKED!!

it sounded like he wants to meet this weekend but I already have plans with family so I guess we will have to wait until next weekend!

since he insisted we go shopping and do Japanese and he lives a couple hours away from me, I even told him about the two areas locally that we could go; and even offered to pick out the restaurant for him in advance!

i decided that even as much as I would LOOOOOVE a bunch of new clothes that I would prefer a new cellphone! I only told him that I already had one thing in mind that i really wanted and NEEDED and it is fairly cheap. i told him i would be happy with that plus an outfit (hehehe)…..buuuut i told him that i didn’t want to sound ….whatever, greedy maybe….so i didn’t tell him what it is that i wanted (I’m actually HOPING in the next email he will ask what it is and decide to get it for me BEFORE we meet since it’s so cheap and HAS to be ordered online!).

he keeps telling me how amazed he is with how i come off so happy and full of life in how i write to him (dunno how he gets that?! hahaha…really, i’m not this *lol* every 2 sentences when i write to him). He said “There’s something really cool and interesting about how you write and what you say”

he’s just filling my head sooooo full of compliments! It’s WOOOONNNNDEERRRFULLL!!!

I DEFINATELY see this SD/SB arrangement going very well and lasting a while (after all, he IS looking for a lasting relationship lol)

ooohhhhhh and he’s a non-smoker and thinks women that smoke are sexy as hell! hahaha (yes, i’m a smoker).

101. gurlnextdoor*274735* says:

Hey everyone just checking in for the night…kinda sleepy now…gotta get ready to leave for spring break

102. VillaCypris *276489* says:

oh cool! which island?

103. Bad BB says:

Our winters are BARUTALLL!!!

Hopefully I get a SD soon that what to go on vakay! That would be sweet!

104. Bad BB says:

I’m originally from a small tropical Island 12 miles of the North coast of Venezuela! BIG climate change !!!

105. Bad BB says:

Canada :(

106. VillaCypris *276489* says:

I’m in minneapolis. you’re not in the UK then! :)

107. VillaCypris *276489* says:

Bad BB… you are in canada? or the UK? i cant remember…

108. SuzieQ*297329* says:

Nite nite all, sweet dreams!

109. Bad BB says:

Villa: where is that? It’s 23:07 here

110. Bad BB says:

Nite lisa and red! xoxo

111. SuzieQ*297329* says:

ok then, I’m going to a meeting with a bunch of really cute, hunky guys from my triathlon club…to heck with Mickey!

112. VillaCypris *276489* says:

no, suzie. i’m still here. only 22h00 where i am

113. SuzieQ*297329* says:

sigh…alone again

114. sweetredhead....*269443 * says:

Lmao as enticing as that sounds I must decline

115. VillaCypris *276489* says:

good nite…x

116. SuzieQ*297329* says:

We could watch the latest Disney flick and ogle Mickey lol!

117. SuzieQ*297329* says:

looks like I’ll be closing the place down…here on the west coast it’s only 8:00…anyone want to come over for a movie?

118. sweetredhead....*269443 * says:

night everyone

119. sweetredhead....*269443 * says:

Witch!! lmao I have to go to bed too, But I have to be up at 5:30 and go to work

120. VillaCypris *276489* says:

nite lisa

good night everyone. I’m going to watch some tv now and sleep late tomorrow

122. sweetredhead....*269443 * says:

I grew up in the north. When I fist moved to florida I though I was going to die in the humidity. But it’s getting better.

123. VillaCypris *276489* says:

Yea. I’d rather have zero degrees, sun, and dry air that humidity and sauna like conditions. Our blood gets so thick here, we dont even bleed if we cut ourselves!!!!! 😉

124. sweetredhead....*269443 * says:

The air in my car broke and it’s to expensive for me to fix. It sucks!!

125. sweetredhead....*269443 * says:

I don’t even go to the beach here in the summer. I am too fair skinned. I can only go for a max of 3 hours and I still get sun poisoning :(

Houston is horrible in the summer. It’s like you gotta take a shower everytime you go out. Standing at the busstops, I can feel the sweet running down my back to my behind. You leave an airconditioned building and the heat just hits you, and your energy is gone.

127. VillaCypris *276489* says:

I remember SweetRed… on 1 may 99 the temp in palm beach spiked to 95 degrees with 100% humidity and i thought WTF???????? ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

fehrehheit and celcius is the only part of the metric system I understand. I learned it on a flight to London. multiply by 2 and add 30.

129. sweetredhead....*269443 * says:

We have great winters here, but summer sucks, way to hot!!

130. VillaCypris *276489* says:

$1 = 1.28541 canadian

131. sweetredhead....*269443 * says:

I like it at 75 perfect temp

132. Bad BB says:

I can’t follow! I oly know Celsius degrees lol!

133. VillaCypris *276489* says:

sweet…. 57 would be PERFECT :)

134. SuzieQ*297329* says:

Does anyone know the going exchange rate? Maybe if it’s good enough I can bypass spring and go straight into summer?

135. SuzieQ*297329* says:

would that be 10 degrees F or C?

I will send you all 10 degrees to add on to your temperatures as it’s going to be in the 80’s tomorrow, way to hot . It’s 67 right now

137. SuzieQ*297329* says:

60’s..whoa, is the world coming to a flaming end? (tee hee)

138. VillaCypris *276489* says:

ahahaha

no worries…. tomorrow will be 47 and sunny… heat wave!!!!

i actually remember the winter of 1995/1996… it was 50 below zero on christmas… on 2 jan 06, it was TWO degrees… i went running in SHORTS and a long sleeve tee… felt that warmmmmmmmmm

139. sweetredhead....*269443 * says:

Still cool here in the 60’s

140. SuzieQ*297329* says:

Villa – lol! In Canada 40 would be a real scorcher!

good night SuthrnExec

It’s hot in Houton and I have my airconditioning on right now.

wow Villa don’t have a sunstroke, drink plenty of fluids

142. sweetredhead....*269443 * says:

40 brrrrrrrrrr lol

143. sweetredhead....*269443 * says:

Good nite SuthrnExec

144. VillaCypris *276489* says:

GN SE!!!!

Jen — spring is on the way!!!! Was 40 today!!! woo woo!

145. sweetredhead....*269443 * says:

I am thinking about taking a trip to the beach this weekend.

146. SuthrnExec says:

Ladies, I must go – great catching up with everyone this evening. Have a good night!

147. sweetredhead....*269443 * says:

it’s going to be warm again this weekend in Florida, I am so excited. been cold!

148. Jenniferbbwsb says:

Hi, Villa, how is the weather up north?

149. VillaCypris *276489* says:

hi Jen :)

150. Jenniferbbwsb says:

Thanks everyone.

It is good to be back.

151. sweetredhead....*269443 * says:

lmao@jenn

welcome back Jennifer

153. Jenniferbbwsb says:

SweetRed.. You stay away from my man!!! Mickey is mine, all mine!!!

I saw alot of castles when I went to Germany, creepy, cold looking places. eek. I prefer a nice highrise apartment overlooking the city skyline.

155. sweetredhead....*269443 * says:

Welcome back Jennifer.

156. sweetredhead....*269443 * says:

And he makes woman princesses lol

157. SuthrnExec says:

Greetings Jenn!

158. sweetredhead....*269443 * says:

Micky is fun, he is always happy. he owns a castle, what more can a girl want.

159. Jenniferbbwsb says:

Bad BB… thanks for the words of encouragement. I will keep everyone posted.

Sorry about being late on that comment. I just got my son to bed.

Hello to everyone again.

wow Joules, that sounds great. I had to nice sd shopping dates way back in august-sep of last year. Memories.

Sweetredhead, maybe I will go down to the mall tomorrow and ride the ostrich on the carouselle, lol

161. VillaCypris *276489* says:

perhaps i shall go… you can save me, in particular 8)

162. VillaCypris *276489* says:

oooooooo yea… lisa… first class ticket to hell… i love that!!!!!! you could say that you’re going to save the souls of the disenfranchised before the devil gets complete possession of them…. :)

163. SuthrnExec says:

Good for you Joules! Savor it!

eww micky mouse. blah!

165. sweetredhead....*269443 * says:

lisa stop making excuses and just let loose. Do something spontaneous and stop thinking about it. Just do it lol

166. VillaCypris *276489* says:

ciao ciao all!

now where is OC??????? we always seem to miss each other…

167. Joules*300035* says:

WOW! I’ve got like a LETTER from my newest (and most sincerest) pot SD in my email! Yes, I said LETTER not, message hahahaha this may take a while to read! So far, our first date will be going to a Japanese steak house, getting Sake, Sushi and Japanese food, then off shopping we go! Can’t wait til I read more than just the first two lines of this letter! hahaha

168. sweetredhead....*269443 * says:

I want to seduce micky at disney. I think he would make the perfect SD.

lol they know I am not into church. They are always trying to get me to go with them but I work on sundays.

Bob, why arent’ you calling back? I need to call my friend to see how she has been all week but dont’ want to tie up the phone. My daughter must be really busy as she hasn’t even text me since this afternoon.

170. SuthrnExec says:

Mission = to get away!

171. Nika/WildCat/302039 says:

Night Nico.

172. sweetredhead....*269443 * says:

And what is the mission lmao

173. SuthrnExec says:

Tell them it’s a Mission trip – they just don’t have to know what the mission is!

174. Bad BB says:

Lisa: Sounds like your parents are strong believers (and a little controlling) but I think we have came up with the perfect excuse for your NYC trip! Tell them it’s church related… or is that a first class ticket to hell? lol

175. Bad BB says:

Nighty Nite Nico!

Salutations Villa hihi

176. sweetredhead....*269443 * says:

Nite nico, good evening Villa

177. SuthrnExec says:

Good evening Villa!

178. VillaCypris *276489* says:

helloooooooooooo….!!!!!!

wow…. so much to catch up on!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good night Nico, have a good night

180. SuthrnExec says:

Nite Nico!

181. Nico says:

Good night fam….not feeling myself so I’m headed out. G’night *hugs*

I was forced to go to church every week till I was 18. If I didnt’ get up, my mom and dad would lift me out of bed and my dad would hold me down while my mom dressed me. I went on my own till I moved to Houston. The people I went to church with in the valley were nice and some were good friends but when I moved here, the church was so big, they have an information desk. Went for a few months but got tired of people thinking I was new every week.

183. Bad BB says:

Lisa: LOL! why does she say that? what are they teaching her at church?? I actually stoped going to church many years ago as bad as it may sound. I didn’t feel anymore spiritually connected to God when I went so I didn’t see the point. I stll pray and I do believe in God but I don’t believe in church… Was that must sound really bad

well according to the terrorist in the middle east , they are all gonna be up there, lots of suicide bombers and all.
    It is my mom’s faught, I was the same way when I was a teenager, wasting my teenage years too. Making up for it now though.

185. SuthrnExec says:

Lisa, kindly tell your daughter that she may shocked at who she sees in heaven!

186. sweetredhead....*269443 * says:

Not all men are alike lol. That’s whats so great. The finding out what they really want, without all the bull in between lol

187. SuthrnExec says:

BadBB, you don’t need to justify it to me. I’m just saying he needs to know where you head is.

And what do men really want?? At which moment in time?? 😉

188. Nico says:

Ha ha Bad BB ~ nope! You’ll find out when men figure out women 😉

189. Bad BB says:

Too bad … I’m gonna have to stop seeing him! He ruined it! Sux to be me…

190. Nika/WildCat/302039 says:

Then I would honestly look her in the eye Lisa and tell her you might be going to hell, but you’re going to have fun going there.

191. sweetredhead....*269443 * says:

Guess I am still waiting for that enlightenment lol

192. SuthrnExec says:

and I still haven’t learned to type! LOL

193. Bad BB says:

Suthrn: A girl’s got needs too you know! And I’m not big on changing partners very often even when I’m not in a relationship so I have a booty call and we are also friends and we talk, he cooks for me, we share advice and then we share his bed! lol I just don’t want to have to give him up cause he went all… all… emotional on me! Can somebody tell me WHAT THE HELL DO MEN REALLY WANT??

194. SuthrnExec says:

It’s all those years of saying the wWRONG thing, Sweetread. Guess I learned my lesson – eventually!

my daughter is a saint. Overly honest, no profanity, goes to church every sunday. teacher’s pet, etc. She is very judgemental of me though, tells me i’m going to hell

196. sweetredhead....*269443 * says:

why is it we say the same thing but you say it so much better SuthrnExec? :(

197. Nika/WildCat/302039 says:

Hmmm… that is a question that I can’t honestly answer for you BB

198. SuthrnExec says:

BadBB, you’re a big girl – if you don’t want to stop seeing him, then don’t – but you better make sure he understands the message you’re sending – or not sending by doing so.

when my daughter was bad, I made her put on an ugly outfit, she hated that. It was cute though how she picked up one term. My mom is always telling me dad “I only have two hands” well when we gave my daughter alot to carry or to do she would cry “two hands, two hands”.

200. sweetredhead....*269443 * says:

No, If you want to see him and it’s ok with you. go for it. There is only what makes you happy.

201. Nico says:

i was the same way with my children (3)….i never raised a hand to any of them but none of them curse in my presence, they are very respectful to me and others and are not whiny and/or bratty. They make their momma proud 😀

202. Bad BB says:

I know this is not a Sugar related question but still… Does that mean I have to stop “seeing” him?

203. sweetredhead....*269443 * says:

I scared all the men away :(

204. SuthrnExec says:

Beatin’ young’uns and booty calls…. what a thread! lol

205. Nika/WildCat/302039 says:

I don’t think so Suthrn, Looks like you are the only one right now.

BB that SUCKS!!

Why isn’t Bob calling back?? I wish he had a computer and could get on the blog. That still bothers me. my computer is like an extra apendage

207. sweetredhead....*269443 * says:

Evening SuthrnExec

208. Bad BB says:

Hi Suthern!

209. sweetredhead....*269443 * says:

I think the “key” is say what you mean and mean what you say. I never threaten. I say what I expect and what I will did if they don’t follow directions. That’s it cut and dry. And they know if they do not do as they are expected, there is consequences.

210. Bad BB says:

Hello again lovely ladies!

Just go off the phone with my booty call and he asked me to be his girlfriend! What a turn off! Whyyyyy!

211. Nico says:

There is now :) Evenin’

212. SuthrnExec says:

Good evening ladies – are there any gents around??

working in retail I have seen so many parents do both ways. The ones that beg their kids to be quiet by buying them something “If I buy you this, will you be good” and then the ones that yell at a 3 year old because he can’t read the whole front of the book he picked up. The kid is in tears because of his parents interagating him when he just wants to look at the pictures in the book.

214. sweetredhead....*269443 * says:

Lmao@ lisa. Not really lol. I just have a system. It works well and makes things more efficient

215. Nico says:

oh yeah :) That’s kewl…I guess I didn’t put a name to the ‘face’. Congrats on the job too….you’re obviously impressing somebody 😉

I can see them coming into the office on one of those moving floors. lol

217. sweetredhead....*269443 * says:

I have not meet beach yet. We talk often. We are planning on meeting at the end of April.

218. Nika/WildCat/302039 says:

I know what you mean but back when I was growing up I knew the look for when I had pushed to far with my mom. And she wouldn’t even have to touch me. But back then parents were able to put the proverbial fear of god into their kids, and they wouldn’t have to even touch them. Apparently the time outs and such aren’t working to well for the kids nowadays though.

219. sweetredhead....*269443 * says:

I feel bad because my Boss moved my desk up front and moved a girl that has been there awhile into the back. She said she wanted me in the “front lines” I am quick and get the patients in a quickly and off to see the doctor. Working in Ny I know how to move them fast and I work quickly.

my mom used to whip me with a switch from the tree. When I got older she punished me by not letting me watch the news. I became obsessed with the local news when I was around 12, not the news but the news people. I used to keep logs of what each one wore. I got in trouble one time with my mom and she made me “turn off the tv until the news was over” I was very upset

221. Nico says:

Is he your SD? I guess I was unclear on that….just remember previous discussions (the offer to buy your scrubs) conversation and then I lost track after that.

222. sweetredhead....*269443 * says:

I love my job :) It’s a lot of work but i enjoy it.

223. Nika/WildCat/302039 says:

Yeah, a wee bit nipply!~grins~ I know what you mean about not needing to much more advertising in that area…

224. sweetredhead....*269443 * says:

My Pot? you mean Beach?

225. sweetredhead....*269443 * says:

Maybe that is the problem :( I am not talking about beating a child, just discipline. That is the parents fault. I teach my kids respect. They would not dare speak to me the way I hear some kids talk to their parents. And I have never “hit” my kids. They just KNOW.

226. Nico says:

How’s the new job going? Sounds like you’re having a blast with the patience. What’s the news on your pot? Haven’t heard about him in a while?

227. sweetredhead....*269443 * says:

is getting a wee bit nipply..~LOL~ LMAO to funny. I get enough attention there without more advertising,

228. Nika/WildCat/302039 says:

Good evening Nico!! Hope you have had a wonderful evening!!

229. Nika/WildCat/302039 says:

But Parents aren’t allowed to knock the crap out of their kids anymore.

230. sweetredhead....*269443 * says:

Hi nico :) I know it’s been awhile sence I have been around. Just getting used to being a working woman again.

231. Nika/WildCat/302039 says:

Course the fun part of getting soaked then going inside with the ice cold AC is getting a wee bit nipply..~LOL~

232. sweetredhead....*269443 * says:

Here in Florida the teens are so respectful. they cross the street in front of you and walk slowly. What is the deal. When I was a kid we ran across the street. Now they think they own the world. the way they talk to their parents. my parents would have knocked the crap out of me.

233. Nika/WildCat/302039 says:

SweetRed,

I understand completely!! I’m only a few hours North of you in the same state. I know totally about the sauna weather after a rain.

234. Nico says:

Good evening room….a lot of catching up to do….Sweet Red…..so very good to see you again….it’s been a while :) Hello to the room and my ‘extended’ family.

Drivers in Houston are evil. I just want to carry a large stop sign with me and when I cross the street hold it out “stop” lol

236. sweetredhead....*269443 * says:

Your evil lisa lmao

I know all about that, getting soaked and the humidity rises, get on the bus and it’s freezing, brrr

The mall parking space thing is especially fun at Christmas. lol And the winner of my parking space is…. no one

239. sweetredhead....*269443 * says:

I agree I like the rain also. Nothing better then to have sex during a really bad thunder storm hehe. BUT in the summer when it rains here it’s like a sauna after. (nasty) and you go inside and freeze from the air conditioning.

I hate your type lol just like my parents and daughter. We plan an outing I tell them it’s going to rain so bring umbrellas. They say oh we don’t need them and then I have the choice of lugging 3 extra umbrellas around or getting soaked while I share mine with 3 other people. I never leave home without mine. And when I’m leaving a store in the pouring rain to go to the bus stop I look at the people standing at the doors waiting for the rain to stop so they can walk a few yards to their cars and I say “wimps” and proudly head out in the rain. lol
    Another fun pedestrian revenge thing I do is walk slowly in the parking lots of the mall and other stores while cars follow me to get my parking space, then I walk quickly to the bus stop. lol

241. Nika/WildCat/302039 says:

SweetRed,

I love the rain!!!~grins~Rather get wet than stay dry!

242. sweetredhead....*269443 * says:

i am one of those people who don’t even own one umbrella. I am the one who is soaked when it rains. Not good in Florida in the summer when it rains everyday lmao@me.

I love umbrellas and have several. I go into a store like marshalls or ross where they have them disounted and I buy 2 or 3. Two of my favorites are with my daughter now who has forgotton to return them although she never uses them.

244. sweetredhead....*269443 * says:

One of the girls a work asked me why I park so far away from the office. Told her so I am forced to walk lol. I don’t have time in the Am to work out, and at night I get home and I work out, but not as long as I would like, just so tired.

245. Nika/WildCat/302039 says:

well the invite is open to everyone!

246. SuzieQ*297329* says:

Hey I’ll take some of that lasagna…just got in from a glorious bike ride in the crisp Canadian spring air….brrrr! Into a hot bath for me!

247. sweetredhead....*269443 * says:

I had a grilled chicken sandwich for lunch and an ice coffee. Getting warmer here so I don’t have an appetite.

248. sweetredhead....*269443 * says:

umbrella collection? never heard of that before lol.

I had a bag of chips, dip and coffee and soda and popcorn. Got a craving for quisadillas but they’re too expensive. The ones they sell in the store have onions and peppers in them and that’s just gross. I like fajita and cheese quisadillas.

i’m a neat freak too but after living in a bedroom for 14 years ( living room and bedroom furniture crammed in together) I find all the extra space I have now hard to used. I wish I could live in an efficeincy as I dont’ need all a dining room or a living room or 2 walk in closets. I have go in the habit of storing papers in the bottom cabinet because my computer is on the kitchen cabinet so I have to go through everything and put it in a safe but more away place. My cabinets are basically empty except for all the bill stubs and pay sheets I have there. It’s just hard not to sit stuff down when you have a completely empty room. I know I will keep my umbrella collection in the dining room, it will be my umbrella room, lol

251. sweetredhead....*269443 * says:

I had crackers and cheese and some grapes for dinner.

252. sweetredhead....*269443 * says:

Sounds good. you make it? I make an awesome lasagna :)

253. Nika/WildCat/302039 says:

hehehe…got some homemade lasagna here for anyone that wants some!!

254. sweetredhead....*269443 * says:

Thinking about climbing into my bed soon and watching Tv before bed.

255. sweetredhead....*269443 * says:

When your done you can clean mine. Won’t take you long I am a neat freak lol

I’m still here
    Just finished straightening out my kitchen cabinets. They were a mess. Tomorrow I have to take care of the bottom cabinets, not as much fun, too much stuff to get rid off. And one of the kitchen drawers just fell apart one day so I have broken drawer on the bottom of the cabinet and a hole where the drawer should be. To make things fun, there is crumbly stuff that came out of the sides of the drawer (particle board stuff) so I’ve got to vacuum that up.

257. sweetredhead....*269443 * says:

Where did everyone go :(

258. sweetredhead....*269443 * says:

Hey no fair D-Dubs you looked at my profile before you answered lmao

259. Jenniferbbwsb says:

I need to go, it is time to put my big boy to bed.
    I will try to get back on later, if I don’t fall asleep with him.

260. sweetredhead....*269443 * says:

Anytime D-Dubs :)

At least you don’t have a girl. It was easy to buy her cute clothes when she was little but then she changed and is an abercrombie and fitch snob. She even talks like the people that wear that stuff. lol Of course I have a few abercrombie and fitch things myself, lol

262. Nika/WildCat/302039 says:

Lisa,

I wish I was so lucky(Natural DD/DDD) Most of mine come in the beige, white, and boxes although there are some stores out there that actually carry my size in pretty colors and lace!

263. sweetredhead....*269443 * says:

The grow up way to fast mine is already 10 :(

264. Bad BB says:

Jen: Good luck with your challenge! I admire you for what you are doin! I’m looking forward to having updates!

Dubs: Great answer! You sound like a fun SD indeed! I don’t remember if you mentioned shopping tho but most men don’t like to shop! It must be interesting meeting different SBs from all around… I like your style… I might check out your profile after all hihihi

265. Jenniferbbwsb says:

SweetRed that sounds great. I really need a weekend getaway.

My breast are small (B-cup) but I dont think I would want implants because there are so many cute bras in my size. The bigger bras seem to be beige and white and come in boxes,

267. D-Dubs says:

thanks for the offer sweetred – I may just take you up on that.

268. Jenniferbbwsb says:

I known Lisa, Why can’t I just keep him small? He will be 4 in October.

269. sweetredhead....*269443 * says:

Jennifer we are going to have to get together some time and bring your little one. My Son would love it. He is like a little Daddy.

I don’t come home stressed out anymore but I sure am exhausted and my feet hurt.

271. Nika/WildCat/302039 says:

~LOL~

Well Lisa if we are going into medical procedures…I wouldn’t mind a little bit of that lipo myself maybe a little bit of the chin done as well. give the girls a little perk after breast feeding three hungry babies. And yeah the tanning booth would be nice…would help keep away those nasty tan lines

272. Jenniferbbwsb says:

Lisa, did you get all of your time off request in to your manager? It will be a busy summer!

Before you know it Jennifer, he will be grown. I can’t believe my daughter turns 18 next month.

274. sweetredhead....*269443 * says:

The new Job is great. I love it! Doesn’t seem like work (well it is) but i enjoy it. Good benefits and I make decent money. Although I come home so tired, mentally and physically. But it’s a good feeling.

275. Jenniferbbwsb says:

SweetRed, he is getting bigger by the minute.

Hi, Lisa.. you will hear from Bob soon!! I just know it.

276. Nika/WildCat/302039 says:

Well I’m back to the waiting for approval stage did a few more changes to my profile. No new pictures yet~LOL~

good evening Jennifer. I don’t know about dentist bills but i’d love to have botox, liposuction, lip implants, eyelift, and some time in a tanning booth, i’m too white but I burn easily

278. Jenniferbbwsb says:

SweetRed… how are you? And the new job?

I also live in Florida on the east coast. Where the Dodgers used to have spring training.

279. Nika/WildCat/302039 says:

Good evening Jennifer

280. Bad BB says:

Cuuute! I just logged on for the first time this week. I try to only log on when I get an e-mail notifying me that I have new messages…. Well for some strange reason I got no notification but have 4 messages wonderful messages waiting on me and one from the Pot I really like! Yessss! No initiating for me 2nite! Joules it just wasn’t meant to be! lol
    (doing my happy dance… PG 13 version haha!)

281. BerkshireSD says:

I guess its dental bills and I am not as cute as Dubs.

I have to go see my shrink now. Don’t leave without me.

Hi everyone back. And missed bob’s call, he called while I was taking a bath and hung up as I said hello. Said he will call back.

By the way I’m 4 blocks from from one of the top medical centers and the vascular institute, across the street from the firestation and ambulance so If I give someone a heartattack, help is close by, lol

4 blocks from a medical center (i’m uninsured so it’s useless to me, lol), the mall, home depot, and the dreadful I-10 freeway.

Also another junky strip center opened across the street, and if I ever need a musical instrument or a trophy, there is a music instrument store and trophy shop nearby, oh goody, lol

283. sweetredhead....*269443 * says:

Jennifer!!! hi There. How is that sweet little guy :)

284. Jenniferbbwsb says:

Good Evening to everyone. I have missed you all. Been very busy at work.

285. sweetredhead....*269443 * says:

I pay my own bills. The reason I work. But spoiling is a nice thing :)

286. Nika/WildCat/302039 says:

I’m not so sure about having a Daddy pay for my dentist bills. Although a teeth whitening like what they offer at a spa might be nice~chuckling~

287. sweetredhead....*269443 * says:

Maybe if your in town D-Dubs we can have dinner. NSA just a friend in your travels.

288. D-Dubs says:

hahaha – Berkshire.

289. BerkshireSD says:

I’ve paid two or three dentist bills already this year.

290. sweetredhead....*269443 * says:

I live 2 minutes from Indian rocks beach and 5 minutes from Madeira beach.

291. Nika says:

Well if you do drop me a note….~grins~will show you about town

292. D-Dubs says:

I may have to stop in J-ville. Not sure yet.

293. Nika says:

I’m up in Jacksonville. Actually Atlantic Beach one of the burbs.

294. D-Dubs says:

St. Pete is not too far from Tampa…

295. sweetredhead....*269443 * says:

I am in the St Pete area. 30 minutes from Tampa.

296. Nika says:

damn missing my part of town D

297. Nika says:

Sweet Red,

What part of the Sunshine state are you in?

298. D-Dubs says:

hahaha…
    I will be in Florida in about 3 weeks.
    I need to hit Orlando, Tampa, Ft. Lauderdale, and Miami.

299. Nika says:

SweetRed,

I’ve gone to a dude ranch a few times but when I was still in school~grins~ I loved it. I love horses and riding.

Lisa,

Enjoy your bath!! But I can still say I would love a weekend vacation at a dude ranch. Would be fun, at least for me.

300. sweetredhead....*269443 * says:

Ut oh wait I second I added usually leads to more. How do I get myself into these things. must be the redhead in me lmao.

301. sweetredhead....*269443 * says:

Well if your ever in Florida I will give you a massage :)

302. D-Dubs says:

I’ve never been one to turn down a massage. That’s for sure.

303. sweetredhead....*269443 * says:

I love to give massages. I think it’s the best way to make your SD relax :) and it usually leads to more.

Nika everything sounds nice except for the dude ranch. I would love a day of pampering but with my job, my manicure would be instantely messed up. I can’t even grow my nails anymore as they are constantly splitting when i’m at work. Have to carry my nail clipper everyday to cut off the rough edges.

I’m going to take a bath now, be back in awhile

305. sweetredhead....*269443 * says:

A dude ranch sounds like fun. I love horse back riding.

306. sweetredhead....*269443 * says:

Someone to say how was your trip, how was your day. Did you find the right person for the job. Someone to worry and care. Am I close?

307. Nika says:

First off yippee going back to the profile limbo again~LOL~

Secondly

Lisa and Sweetred,

This is going sound a bit odd. For me someone recently asked me what the my fantasy was, I told them the most honest answer I could. a day of pure pampering. Starting off with a little shopping, going to a salon and having a massage, a facial, manicure, pedicure, getting my hair and make up done, being picked up by a chauffeured driven limo, and having in the back seat the boxes for a little black dress, the heels to go with it, the stockings and all the pretty little things to go under it and a blindfold. And for the Daddy to simply let his imagination go from there. To make the night special for us both.

And the perfect idea for a vacation? Funny as this sounds I would love to go to a dude ranch~LOL~

308. sweetredhead....*269443 * says:

I know what you mean. And I understand that. I was only joking. I love meeting new people. But it is also nice to have that one person you can talk to and be with. Especially if you are on the road (so to speak) a lot.

309. D-Dubs says:

sweetredhead – I have definitely been using the site to meet with people when I travel. However, I’d prefer to meet someone special rather than continue to meet brand new every time. There’s a certain excitement to that, but, also sometimes disappointment…confusion…etc…

310. sweetredhead....*269443 * says:

I had patients and employees laughing at me all day. I was just in a joking mood.

311. sweetredhead....*269443 * says:

Or maybe just tired…

312. sweetredhead....*269443 * says:

I am being really silly tonight. I am in a silly mood.

313. sweetredhead....*269443 * says:

D-Dubs I think that sounds like a true Sd prospective. We now Dub you a true SD.

314. D-Dubs says:

my idea of spoiling an SB?

hmmm, interesting question…because I’m willing to adjust to the SB’s needs, within reason.

I’m not rich. I’m not a millionaire…but, I do make a good living for someone who is single.

My idea arrangement, at this time of my life, would involve meeting someone I could enjoy visiting when I’m in their part of the country, and who would also enjoy traveling to meet with me on some of my business trips. I do get to visit some really fun places, and some not so fun.

Of course, I would always provide everything for someone coming to visit me and do everything I could to treat her to a first class time. I love fine dining and seeing live events (sports, music, comedy, etc). I am also okay with providing an allowance or whatever assistance we would find comfortable within reason. What does “within reason” mean? Well, something that would fit my budget, while also making me not feel “used” that the whole basis of the relationship was the financial gain. This is a very fine line to walk.

Is there something else I should do?

315. sweetredhead....*269443 * says:

Maybe you can have an Sb in every port lol

I think I will sue my parents for moving me to Texas when I was just a little girl, booo on them.
    I’m a city girl all the way but Houston isn’t much of a city. Too spread out, no hotdog vendors downtown, no newstands, pathetic transport, blah blah blah

317. sweetredhead....*269443 * says:

Sounds like an interesting job D-Dubs. But maybe a bit lonely as you travel so often from place to place.

my idea of the perfect vacation is a week in London and a week in Paris, staying at the simple hotels that I stayed at when I was there. I enjoy the European culture and the walkability of the cities. It’s nice to pass lots of people on the sidewalks rather than breath exhaust fumes from the traffice when I’m walking around here.

319. sweetredhead....*269443 * says:

I always wanted to visit tx just for that reason lol

sweetredhead I’m sending you all the Texas cowboys you want, lol I will ship them UPS, be looking for them, lol

321. Joules*300035* says:

BB – that was just tooo cute (about popping your initiating convo. thing!). As for the couch, screw that thing! Back to the recliner tonight then this weekend will be definately back to the bed…see how that works out.

I gotta go to the store right quick then will finish reading all these posts.

322. sweetredhead....*269443 * says:

My idea of the perfect vacation is a cabin in the mountains on a lake.

Well all I’ve got is rent, water, gas, electric, phone , internet and it’s abundled to some extent. lol My apartment just started charging for water and gas so I’m happy to say that I live alone and am paying as much water as the family of 8 downstairs, lol
    I do ok with my bills at this time but I would want a sugardaddy to take me shopping and give me an allowance so I could actually have some savings as I live paycheck to paycheck and my paycheck is small. lol

324. D-Dubs says:

I am in New York State, but, rarely.
    I travel all over the U.S. for my job. I work as a recruiter for a national sales and marketing company. I basically read resumes all day, set-up interviews, and try to decide who to hire and interviewing.
    We have anywhere from 3 to 5 people working for us in every major city across the United States, and with turnover, I’m always going back to replace people who move on…for whatever reason…

325. sweetredhead....*269443 * says:

I am a country girl living in the city :(

326. Bad BB says:

D-DUBS: Straight up question!!! What is YOUR idea of spoiling an SB?

327. sweetredhead....*269443 * says:

hey now lisa I think cowboys are sexy!! so rugged….Fanning myself.

328. D-Dubs says:

yes, the occasional bill meant things like rent…car payment…cell phone bill…I even paid a dentist bill for someone once!!

Yehaw, lol dont’ forget to wear a cowboy hat, boots, and a beltbuckle, Oh god I hate that look, so many guys going around like that now with the rodeo going on and all. The best thing about Texas is the weather. Personally I miss the old days when I lived in the windy city (can’t say the name on this blog, lol)

330. sweetredhead....*269443 * says:

D_Dubs where do you live?

331. Bad BB says:

Ahhhh! Thats what you mean lol!! Kinda slow 2nite BB lol!

Dubs: I was under the impression that travel was often a part of SD-SB relationships so I don’t see this as a major issue. Those that have a problem with it don’t contact me but so far only 1 SD that has contacted me was from Canada… and not even my city!

332. D-Dubs says:

I am actually flying down to America’s boot on Sunday…
    Spending a week in wonderful Texxxas on a business trip.

well without the sd was paying my rent for a nice safe place to live , I would hope he would help out with more than just an occasional bill. My other bills are so small it wouldn’t be worth entering it.

334. sweetredhead....*269443 * says:

I agree 110% exactly!!

335. D-Dubs says:

sweetredhead – that was really well put.

BB – I kid my Canadian friends that they live in “America’s Hat”…you know…you sit on top of the U.S…like on a map…
    people from Canada never do find any humor in this…wonder why…

336. SuthrnExec says:

America’s hat = Canada

337. D-Dubs says:

Lisa, thanks for the response.

I’m not sure this site is “about” anything.
    Everybody here has their own interpretation of what “mutually beneficial” means to them.

I’ve had SD/SB relationships where my girl merely wanted me to provide travel and companionship/safety on the road for her so she could do modeling shoots to earn her own money.

I’ve had others where I would take care of the occasional bill to help out along the way without a set allowance because she felt that was tacky.

In my opinion, if sex isn’t mutual…and its only for financial gain…then, its prostitution…which is nasty to me…and, is something I want nothing to do with.

I feel that I’m sincere in my pursuit, but there are certain things I will do and not do while looking for my own personal ideal situation.

As for what you described as not being sincere…
    I agree with what you wrote in your second paragraph about 100 percent.

338. Joules*300035* says:

JEEEEZ I’m retarded! I was wondering why it all of a sudden got so quiet on the last blog!! hahaha I’ve been talkin to myself the whole time then! ggrrrr

oh ya, hey everyone!

it could be worse, you could be living in America’s boot like me or in Florida like sweetredhead and we know what that state is shaped like ,lol

340. Bad BB says:

D-Dubs: Good Evening and glad to see you back tonight!!

“the problem could also be…you’re living up in America’s Hat!” Didn’t catch that comment… plz explain

341. sweetredhead....*269443 * says:

A Sincere Sd is someone who want to be spoiled also. Someone who wants more than sex (we all know that’s a given) A friendship, chemistry. Someone who wants to escape the real world with me and “get away from it all” A mutual respect and spoiling. Treat me like the lady I am. Show me how you appreciate me.

thanks BerkshireSD

back door, I think he needs to find another guy, lol

D-Dubs a sincere sd is one that is looking to actually have a sd/sb relationship, and knows what it involves. He spoils the woman and helps her financially even if the sex was mutual, that’s what the site’s about.
    I would think an insincere one , well what i’ve seen on this site is a picture collector, contact and disappear, a non premium member, and those looking to stop by a couple times a week for an hour or two. A true sugardaddy takes his sb out to dinner, events, etc. not just booty calls, lol

344. BerkshireSD says:

Lisa, your pictures are very nice, esp the third one.

345. D-Dubs says:

hell, anyone can answer that question. fire away!

346. D-Dubs says:

and, BB…the problem could also be…you’re living up in America’s Hat!

347. sweetredhead....*269443 * says:

Pick me pick me I can answer that lol

348. D-Dubs says:

hey Lisa,
    how would you characterize a “sincere SD”?

349. sweetredhead....*269443 * says:

Lisa he only had 2. one was fine, swallowing, but 2 was the back door. OUCH!!

Bad BB well he finally read my email today but I haven’ t heard anything. Maybe he’ll call later as the message I sent him yesterday refered to the best time to call me yesterday. He didn’t write back and no point in writing him again since he doesn’t have a computer.

edit I read to number 3, didnt’ get to number 3, nooooooooooo

352. Bad BB says:

Lisa: Hello sweety! Any news from Bob??

sweetredhead I think that guy contacted me, lol He had a list of all the things he expected in bed. I got to number 3 and said no thanks, lol

Bad BB that’s because there are thousands of young good looking sbs on this site and very few sincere sds.

355. sweetredhead....*269443 * says:

I had a Sd contact me offered me 10,000 a month. but OMG what he asked for sexually ughhh. I am all for kinky and fun but I have limits! and no amount of money will make me who I am not.

my pictures suck, cell phone camera.

357. Bad BB says:

Good evening sugarlanders!

Just finished catching up and it left me too dizzy to respond to the questions lol!!

Welcome New Sgars!

Henri: Good Luck with her and try not to lose control… I know you and Spain have history (wink, wink)

Suzie: I’m under 25, 5’8″, 120 lbs, grat personality blah blah blah and still no dice! I’m starting to belive the sayig all goo things come to those that wait bs my mom has been feeding me since age 3! lol Men are some very special creatures… and thats why we luv them! :)

Joules: Thanks for the advice love! And for heaven sake stop sleeping on the couch! I will pop my initiating cherry tonight… but will you still respect me in the morning? (blush)

Atalanta: Thanks for the response! I managed to find it and it sounds like Atlanta is a great place! Better call my pot back tonight! lol

NitemareSD is an old staple here on the blog. I held a seance this afternoon and brought him back to life on the blog, lol

359. sweetredhead....*269443 * says:

Me too Nika, mine are done with a cheap cam :(

360. sweetredhead....*269443 * says:

NitemareSD your looking for a sugar mamma?

361. Nika says:

Ok so note taken I’ve seriously got to find someone to take some decent pictures of me to post up

362. sweetredhead....*269443 * says:

Kicks D-Dubs. Silly men. They don’t know what they are missing from us Mature woman. I wrote my profile when I first joined the site. I really should re do it. But i figure, If someone is really interested in what I have to offer then he can contact me and find out what I am truly like.

363. NitemareSD says:

Suzie, be aware it works in reverse too. 😮

A cute 23yr old from FL writes:

Description:

I’d like to find someone who wouldn’t mind hanging out, picking up the bill, spoiling me, or experiencing new and exciting things together… what ever we are both comfortable with. I’m usually the one to spoil someone, but I’m no longer in a great financial position.

I guess that’s fair D-Dubs. As for me it’s the well dressed successful man who catches my eye before some slob loitering on the street.

Good evening sweetredhead, SuzieQ I guess it’s us oldies tonight, lol I’m 43. Because i’m petite and dress young I’m often mistaken for younger.

Well bob finally read my email this morning. I can’t get used to a sd potential not having much access to a computer though. Will see if he calls sometime. My daughter is in Austin with a school trip. Feeling lonely here as she took my mom’s cell phone and my mom has another cell phone which she doesn’t know how to work so she can’t answer my calls, lol My dad is going to the retina center tomorrow to check his retina tear and schedule surgery.

366. D-Dubs says:

not gonna lie…
    its the photos that attract me first…
    but, then I read the profile…all of it…before I message someone.

often there are “red flags” that turn me off no matter how attractive the pictures are.
    a well written profile that shows some intelligence, wit, and charm…combined with alluring photos…is what will inspire me to get in touch with someone.

sometimes, it can be a more mature women’s pictures that catch my eye, but, honestly…most frequently…its a younger woman.

367. SuzieQ*297329* says:

Hey, I just caught on to the little number trick….duh! Was wondering what that was about. So the idea is that I put my profile number in my blog id so that when I say something eloquent or insightful that makes all the sd’s lurking here want to look me up, they know where to find me…right?! So much for being smart…silly me! lol! Part of my charming naivete I suppose :)

368. SuzieQ says:

thanks Sweet, though I’ve got 5 more years on you I certainly feel, act, and (I think) look much younger. And yes, if I’d only know then, I can definitely relate! I will remain positive and hopeful that my perfect sd is out there xox

369. sweetredhead....*269443 * says:

SuzieQ I am also a “mature” SB although I don’t look my age. I think there is someone out there for each of us. My last SD was 34 and I am 40. Age to me is just a number. it’s what you feel on the inside. Age has it’s benefits. Experience, maturity ect. But so does youth. If I knew then what I know now lol

370. sweetredhead....*269443 * says:

Good evening everyone. Welcome to all the new posters. WOW lot’s of new people on the blog, that’s great!.

Still getting used to my new job and finding the time to post here. I just want to crash when I get home and my brain can’t function any more lol.

How is everyone tonight?

371. SuzieQ says:

D-Dubs, I was just pondering that question as I was driving home from work just now…being a ‘mature’ sb who hasn’t really seen much interest from the gentlemen on this site, I’m starting to wonder if one needs to be under 25 or so to qualify as sb material?

In other words, does youth trump intelligence, confidence and attractiveness in the eyes of most sd’s? Since all we really have to go on here is a couple of photos, some minimal hard data and a bio, I’m just curious about what men look at first…ie are they screening by age, or browsing photos going for looks? I wonder if they even bother to read the profile if the age is not what they had in mind, even if the photos are decent, etc?

What does my adopted sugar family say….is there room for us ‘mature and worldly’ sb’s here? Or should I just go get me a husband instead? lol!

372. bostonTerrier says:

i like your profile nika, it’s very detailed and informative. i’d only suggest changing the picture [a little more dolled up] & there is an “alot” that i’d change to “a lot” … other than that it is fine.

of course, an sds advice might be better since they are the ones looking :)

373. Nika says:

For the gentlemen that are reading this blog could I get your opinion of my profile? Please??

I’m going to take out the last admit, but want a bit more to know on how to revamp it…and what the gentlemen might think of my profile as well as the ladies.

my number is 302039

374. D-Dubs says:

Hey SD’s…
    I was just debating this topic with a friend through the site…

What do you consider to be “sugar baby material”?

This is going to sound awfully sexist, but, I think of potentials as being women that I may not have a good shot at, without the auspices (sp?) of this particular site.
    You know, women I would otherwise have a very difficult time approaching/picking-up in a bar, or whatever…or, women that would make my male friends head spin, and wonder…”wtf, how in the world did he get her?”…

unfortunately, personality doesn’t play into that. at least not right away.
    that said, I would prefer the whole package. drop dead looks, intelligence, and personality. a rare combination for sure….

just some food for debate…

375. bostonTerrier says:

i can see half of what you’re saying Nika, but the ” born-again sugars” part doesn’t comply. being born again would mean returning to something to left, and if you’re always in typical relationships how are you being “born again” as opposed to just recognizing or accepting the fact you’re in an arrangement?

Good evening everyone. Wow I’m exhausted from catching up. Good evening everyone. Hi Jennifer, SweetEuropean, nitemareSD, and others.

Home from an tiring day at work. Glad i’m off tomorrow.
    Personally I don’t know anyone who could become a real sb as my friends seem to be the ones in their relationships to pay for everything so I hardly believe they are spoiled by the men in their lives. And they are the same ones that would rather take an extra job cleaning toilets than to have a sugardaddy indulge them. They worry too much about what people think.

377. Nika says:

Boston T-

I think that what the first one means is, do you know anyone that should just stop doing the usual dating and be honest with themselves and knowing the that types of relationships that they are in should honestly be more like a sd/sb type of relationship.

378. OCSugarBaby says:

BostonT: The phrase “Smooth Operator” made me giggle, kinda like a Rico Suave slicked back hair gold chain wearing image in my head…

379. aj says:

Hi friends! Stand by…I may have very exciting news… 😉

380. gurlnextdoor*274735* says:

Haha boston I have to agree with you on this one…and OhNo it does sound somewhat like an In-Call but if we give strines the benefit of the doubt I’m sure that’s not what he’s looking for.

381. OCSugarBaby says:

BostonT-What words sound annoying? Maybe we can come up with better ones!

382. OhNoHeDidnt says:

Looking for slim, attractive under 30 sugar babe for regular pampering and hot nights in. *Sounds like an In-Call to me… :(

383. bostonTerrier says:

Does being a sugar daddy or sugar baby feel like a ’sweet taboo’?
    obviously it does. it’s not socially accepted … and it probably never will be. maybe if i were older and the sds i talked to weren’t older than my father (who is a young 43) it would be different. though i can’t say i mind when people take another look with i am out with an sd. they can look at what they can’t have.

What’s your prototype for a perfect arrangement?
    a *normal* [by definiton and stereotypes] sugar daddy/sugar baby arrangement. the older successful man who wants to spoil the younger beautiful smart woman. that is the appeal of this website after all.

384. SweetEuropean*264271 says:

Mmm…

Hello there Strines! 😉 Welcome to the blog!

Wow I haven’t wrote on here in a while, how is everyone? I see alot of new people, welcome everyone!

385. gurlnextdoor*274735* says:

Hmm strines just checked out your profile…me likes 😉

386. gurlnextdoor*274735* says:

Haha, details…well I mean I like the idea that in an arranged marriage both parties are pretty much guaranteed to get what they need and want. It may not be love initially, although it can progress to that point. That’s all.

387. BerkshireSD says:

Details…GND we need an essay

388. gurlnextdoor*274735* says:

Welcome to the blog strines…nice to have you here. BerkSD I myself kinda liked the old world arranged marriage, I have a friend who recently entered one and she seems to be quite happy in it. Not saying it’s the thing for me, but I understand where you’re coming from.

389. BerkshireSD says:

One of my models of the SB/SD relationship is that of the old world arranged marriage. You don’t get together for love, you get together for mutual advantage. You partner together to work toward and acheive common and individual goals as best as you each can.

390. strines 301562 says:

Ok, new guy here.

I think that the sugar bowl formalises something that many have appreciated in the past – successful people are often prepared to pay in order to have a hassle free relationship.

The taboo is sexy too!

My perfect arrangement? My generous heart and her appreciation of my deepest needs.

391. gurlnextdoor*274735* says:

Aww Atalanta I’m so happy for you. Hopefully we’ll all find someone as great as your SD. :)

392. Atalanta says:

Oh work is slow…woe is me.

Do you know any guys or gals who should stop playing games with traditional dating and start being honest & upfront as born-again sugars?
    -Yes. But as much as they talk, they wouldn’t act on it. Very annoying because, next thing you know, they would start judging.

Does being a sugar daddy or sugar baby feel like a ’sweet taboo’?
    -Once you get past the “Okay, I’m actually going to do this” phase, no…I’m kind of over the whole taboo of having a sugar daddy or dating older or the opposite race, etc. Like gurl said, it’s just sweet.

What’s your prototype for a perfect arrangement?
    -The one I’m in right now. :-) I don’t even like using the word arrangement to describe it. I’m a lucky girl.

393. gurlnextdoor*274735* says:

Are some men and women simply better off as sugar daddies or sugar babies?
    Yes some are, especially those men and women who know they aren’t cut out to be in a traditional long term relationship.

Yes I know a few people…

Does being a sugar daddy or sugar baby feel like a ’sweet taboo’?
    I don’t feel like it’s a taboo thing to me. In a traditional mindset the man provides for the woman, and in a sugar relationship the same holds true. The man provides for the woman in a financial way and she provides for him in other ways. I just think society gives sugar dating a bad connotation and therefore people view it as being taboo. But in the end there is really nothing taboo about it, at least not to me. But it is sweet…ahh now I feel the need to listen to “Sweetest Taboo” by Sade.

What’s your prototype for a perfect arrangement?
    My most recent potential SD, don’t think things could get any better than him. :)

394. Nika says:

1)I honestly belief that yes some men and woman are better off being sugars. but these are just my feelings.

2)I personally am one of those that stopped playing games with traditional dating as a “Born again” sugar as you put it. But yes I also know of several that should as well.

3)In some ways yes it does feel like a sweet taboo, yet in other ways it doesn’t. It is a meeting of two minds in a likely situation that gives mutual benefits when they are needed.

4)My prototype? I guess it would be someone that would provide enough of a monthly allowance where I could move out of the house where I’m renting a room from a friend and get my own place. It would be where he would spoil me with shopping trips, pampering at spas, getting my hair and nails done. Yet in return I would spoil him in my own little ways, having his favorite meals waiting for him when he’s had a hard day at work, a beer or glass of wine to help him relax, a massage, curling up and simply listening when he needs an ear to speak to.

I’ll be the one on his arm when he wants to go out for the night on the town, the one that he’ll be proud to have with him. I’ll be the tomboy in the forests camping, or the lady at the black tie affairs. I’ll be his hostess, his friend, his lover, his companion. I will do what I can to make him smile, and be happy in the hardest of times.