Kicking Back This Holiday Season

With so much change, Relax w/ Sugar

With New Years and X-mas around the corner, and for too many of us: pink slips in the stockings, portfolios in the red, and anxiety at a high – there’s never been a better time to find a Sugar Daddy or Sugar Baby to help you RELAX – or like some on the blog have said “take the stress away”…

OCSugarBaby:

“I am trying to draw on my memories this year. Since moving to California I do not have family out here. I do have to say that my friends are the best, they never let me feel like I am alone. Trust me there are moments that that big โ€˜ol pity party comes knocking at the door. I just donโ€™t answer it. I have a feeling that Christmas on the BLOG will be a hoot! ;)

Sugar can be just what it takes to make you feel new again.

Some of us are single and have been looking for someone to reinvigorate our lives, while avoiding the pitfalls of the past.

Some here are not so single, and may be looking for a way to get out of, or stay content in a current relationship.

The sugar relationship is one of mutual respect and is often reliant on keeping the promise of no-strings, no guilt infliction, and a focus on being happy together. Enjoy the positive mystery of your sugar. Respect what you agree to receive or not receive from the start, and maintain that consideration until the end.

Focus on keeping things new, fresh, and exciting – but don’t punish yourself by giving up your end of the pleasure in order to keep a sugar satisfied. When a sugar relationship expires, fades, or needs a momentary break, let it happen gracefully. This is why mutually beneficial relationships are a breath of fresh air to me, and most of us here… giving & receiving without the pretense, without the chains.

Does anyone plan on kicking back with a sugar this X-mas or New Year?

Has the stress of the holiday season made you more or less attentive to your sugar daddy dating?

Any Sugar Daddy or Sugar Baby New Years resolutions?

Comments ON

390 Responses to “Kicking Back This Holiday Season”

1. GothicNC says:

Thanks for the offers, everyone. ~laughs~ I just want something that doesn’t involve family or having to have Xmas cheer pastede on yay. ๐Ÿ˜›
    My profile # is 269213. And that’s not just for the SDs, I’d enjoy kicking back with some fellow SBs too. ~s~

SuthrnExec, I know _exactly_ what you mean. There’s a few relatives I wish would move to Outer Mongolia too. ๐Ÿ˜›

But hey, at least I have my photo shoot on the 27th to look forward to! (I’m way overdue to replace that pic on my profile anyway, as I’ve lost 20 pounds since it was taken.)

good morning everyone . i’m headed out to work, still cold but not as cold as yesterday but it is raining. yuck

Have a great day.

3. Jenniferbbwsb says:

Mish.. my profile number is #271022.

Everyone have a great day.. I am off to work.

4. MishBocaRatonGrl says:

Hola peoples.

Good evening sweetredhead

6. sweetredhead269443 says:

good evening all :)

7. OCSugarBaby says:

Good Evening Sugars! I missed you…

8. MishBocaRatonGrl says:

Oh!

Didn’t know I havent been on the blog much now adays

9. MishBocaRatonGrl says:

who is just me? I dont feel like reading

10. MishBocaRatonGrl says:

No he’s back home now, so he has the Benzooo! I wish.
    Spanking yes ๐Ÿ˜‰

11. justme says:

I believe the person who made a very similar comment was Bubbles2u4me
    or something, it was earlier in the month when the neighbor’s cat killed a bird

12. Gail says:

Hi Everyone,

Hello BFFMish!!! What have you been up to. Are you still driving the Benz? and spanking the fellas? LOL

Justme-You can tell the Ms.Unapproachable is no animal lover…she probably had something bad happen to her with a bird when she was younger..maybe it bit her.

Welcome to the blog DC Brown Sugar!

Ms.Unapproachable-whats wrong no sugar in your life? LOL

13. MishBocaRatonGrl says:

Where’s my SugarBabyBestFriendForever Gail at :(

14. justme says:

I can understand your situation. I met a sd on here that had an ugly car, uncomfortable and dirty too. He did give me an allowance but our relationship was short as he moved out of town. Can’t help but feel your heart sink to your stomach when you find him not to be as classy as you wanted. I know it’s possible to be lower class and be a sd if you have the cash, but I think the class part is a very important part to the image.

15. DCbrownsugar says:

Hello all,

Just spent some time browsing the blog and I’m really forward to talking to you guys, especially the sugar babes. None of my friends know about my SB life. My family would freak so it’s good to see that there are some people that can relate.

So I talked to one SD from the site. We’ve been doing the phone/email thing for almost 2 months. We met this weekend and he was NOTHING like his profile. He wasn’t dressed nicely at all, didn’t drive a luxury vehicle, didn’t seem too upscale which totally threw me off. I mean conversation wise, we get along really well so I’m going to give him a chance without being judgemental. I mean he is taking me shopping and already wants to take me away for the weekend && he isn’t pressuring me to do anything physical but ugh I’m conflicted.

*sigh*

16. DCbrownsugar says:

Hello all,

*sigh*

17. justme says:

Anyone around or did everyone go to bed early?? lol

18. justme says:

Hope everyone is doing well, it’s lisa, couldnt’ get my posts to show. Missed chatting with everyone all day.

19. justme says:

Good evening everyone

20. MishBocaRatonGrl says:

Jenn, whats ur profile number…

good evening

22. BeautifulBluegrass says:

Yasmine, I am relatively new also (less than a month) and have waded through LOTS of pot SDs. However, I am now seriously talking to 2 amazing men and will be meeting them shortly. These 2 slowly but surely pushed the “relationship” forward- I was able to tell within 2 days of emails and IMs that they were for real. I’ve now learned to cut ties with those all those time wasters a lot sooner than I did at first….. saved me lots of time.
    I guess I trying to say real SDs know what they want and make it clear early on.

23. Jenniferbbwsb says:

SweetRed… I am very happy for you. If you read the earlier blogs, you can tell what type of day I had. Now, I have to work for the next 2 days.

24. Jenniferbbwsb says:

Hi SweetRed… so is it official that you now have a SD?

25. kittylainy says:

sorry misha, had to run, but caught a glimpse of your profile.. your eyes are gorgeous… very kitty like~ sexy~

I am on several “favorites” but get no messages

27. sweetredhead269443 says:

I know lol, I get those too. I think they are still looking to see what is out there. I agree it can be. I was lucky enough to find a great SD. I was only here a few weeks when I met him. There really are some really true SD’s out there. Just have to be picky.

My advice is to talk to them (not send more pictures) get to know them first before meeting. You can learn a lot about them. Anyone that is not willing to talk to you, just forget them and move on.

28. yasmine says:

and what is up with so many of them adding an sb as a favorite but not sending her message? ugh

29. yasmine says:

i know but it can be very depressing at times. most of them just want to get more pictures and make no real plans.

this blog is good therapy, lol

31. sweetredhead269443 says:

It just takes time and patients, to find the true SD. And it helps when your with friends here who are going through the same thing.

32. yasmine says:

hi sweet red head!!! yes i am glad i joined you guys!
    i’m kinda new ( been on the site for less a 2 weeks) but i am already ready to delete my profile. i found out that there are sooo many fake sugar daddies on this site! but reading the blog everyday is what is keeping me here :) u guys are awesome!

33. sweetredhead269443 says:

welcome yasmine, glad you decided to join us :)

34. yasmine says:

hey guys i am new here and i have been reading the comments for a little while now. Mish i just saw ur profile and i must admit u are gorgeous gurl!
    hey everyone!

35. sweetredhead269443 says:

good evening everyone :) hmm looks like our SE is having a good time haven’t seen him yet :)

36. MishBocaRatonGrl says:

252314 is my profile number

37. Kittylainy says:

HAha~ I see, I see, there is much to learn, so patience is key. I have sent msgs to a couple of SDs I’m interested in, but no response, I think my profile might need some tweeking
    As time passes, don’;t you find your #responses drop as you’re not so “new” anymore?

~What your profile# Mish?

on the rare occasion that I get a message anymore, the sd drags and drags and we end up never meeting, they just fall off in a hole somewhere. most turn out to be bad prospects cause they expect me to travel to meet them, or just want to IM or collect pics.
    I will try premium in jan for one month and see where that goes, probably should just throw the money in the garbage as i get lotsa views, just no legit response

39. MishBocaRatonGrl says:

Not yet, but I do have many potentials, but I don’t rush into a relationship…

I have maybe, 5 potentials. But there’s a certain one I have my eye on, that I’m slowly, yet surely getting familiar with. It gives time for trust to build, and for them to know it’s not ALL about the money. And that I’m trying to know them, as well as they know me.

Figure out what you like, and what you don’t, what you can live with, and what you aren’t willing to put up with, then figure out what you can’t live without ๐Ÿ˜‰

I have had an SD before, not off the net. But someone I’d met through friends. Ended when he moved out of the Country.

Don’t live in a fantasy world that you think, you’re going to meet someone and all of a sudden he’s paying everything of yours. It’s most likely not going to happen that way, but if you end up with this SD, and he begins caring and, trusting you.. the perks will increase, he’ll want to keep his baby happy.

*coughs*

Someone in Atlanta needs to get their act together *cough*

Good evening everyone. I couldn’t vote on the last poll because truthfully none of those guys do anything for me. I’m not much into celebreties

41. Kittylainy says:

Thank you for the woreds of wisdom and encouragement Mish… I am looking for the “George Clooney” distinctive gentleman type. Think they are so rare and far in between. You have a steady SD right?

42. MishBocaRatonGrl says:

Kitty, don’t settle, don’t rush..

Trust me, I did… at first and hit a brick wall…

Set your bar high up there, be classy, and full of tact. The right SD will come along, you don’t want to end up losing your values. What you desire can be yours you just have to wait. It doesn’t happen overnight, just like any relationship.

Try and be straight forward on your profile, and add a little of your own personality to it.

Don’t be afriad to email some SD’s yourself either! I do, sometimes you have to look around, I keep it short and sweet and take it from there. If their interested, it’ll turn into more.

43. Kittylainy says:

How was everyone’s weekend.
    Mine was quite productive in the SD search. (and yes, I finished my Xmas Shopping too) but I chatted with several potential SDs, but none I found all that attractive, and there doesn’t seem to be much chemistry over the first phonoe call either. One included, “f-off you f-ing whore” to his ex lover while I was on the phoone. completely taken back. I don’t think I’m interested in meeting either of them. I wanted a “distinctive gentleman” I don’t think I should settle for anything less. I think I should add that to my profile.

I wish everyone would quit complaining about Christmas shopping, be thankful you get to do it.

45. MishBocaRatonGrl says:

Yeah, I’ve been a little M.I.A from the blog, been super busy xmas shopping plus, work, ugh… just alot of running around with little time!

the blog has been quiet today

47. Jenniferbbwsb says:

Mish.. good for you.

Has anyone heard from SE about his lunch date today?

yellow eyes?? maybe hepititis?

I have this gross old man who comes into the store where I work every day and is always hugging me and telling me how pretty I am. he moved back in with his 89 year old wife when he ran out of money. wants to take me to some resteraunt where people eat peanutes for their appetizer and throw the shells on the floor. yikes, I don’t know how to avoid him as I can’t quite my job but it makes me very uncomfortable as I thought he was just a friendly old man.

50. MishBocaRatonGrl says:

Well lastnight @ another trip to the mall, a SA SD stopped me, and Said he had seen my profile, and my pictures didn’t do me justice, that I was simply gorgeous. LOL he was shopping with his wife too. *rolls eyes*

He announced he’d be emailing me. Kind of comical I’m 5’8 and I was wearing heels, so I was probably 5’11, and… He was maybe 5’5 – 5’6 , big turn off. Plus 90% bald , and eyes were of a yellowish tint.

No Siree. Gross.

I blocked him w/out reading the message.

I have alot of dvds but no dvd player so no movies to watch, I don’t have cable. I’m too antsy to sit and read, I have to be walking around all day, as I said before in a previous post, I even stand at my computer, lol

I see people walking around with presents and wish I was getting a present. I bought gifts for the family but they aren’t buying me anything, including my daughter who is working and got a nice bonus, I think she is punishing me for not having money last year to buy gifts. plus my married lover of over 3 years never buys me anything. he is not rich but is well off and is vacationing in Europe right now. he’s a great guy but not exactly generous. :( sorry gloomy weather and nothing to do makes me depressed.

52. Jenniferbbwsb says:

Talk to everyone later

53. Jenniferbbwsb says:

Good time to curl up and read a book or watch a movie.
    chilly here, about 60 with the winds blowing.

just trying to keep warm here, it’s 36 degrees and gloomy, makes me feel sad. slept late, got my apartment clean, now nothing to do all day.

55. Jenniferbbwsb says:

Everyone must be busy getting things ready for Christmas..

56. Jenniferbbwsb says:

Lisa, you may not be spending Christmas day with your family, but you will be spending the next day with them. Just count your blessings and enjoy the day.

57. Jenniferbbwsb says:

Good Morning or afternoon SweetRed.

I have spent 2 christmas times alone when I was in conflict with family (2005 they were mad cause I moved out at age 39) 2007 they were mad cause I didnt’ have money for gifts. this year we are getting along but I have to work 24 and 25 and although i’ll be home at 5, they can’t get out on the bus when it’s getting dark and neither can I. I won’t see them till the 26th. I feel sad cause my dad is not in good health and this might be his last christmas and I won’t get to spend it with him.

59. Jenniferbbwsb says:

Ok, I know I said only one gripe this morning, but I need to get this out.

I can understand that most SD’s would like to have some eye candy, but do they have to scream it. THIN, SLIM, ect… I know that I am not beautiful, but give a girl a chance.

Just having a very bad day in the self esteem department.

60. Jenniferbbwsb says:

Good morning OC and how are you this fine morning?

61. sweetredhead269443 says:

Good morning everyone!!! A few more days till Christmas . Have all my shopping done, presents wrapped. Now for the cooking of the lasagna. And a potato salad for another Christmas party (southern style) lol.

62. BlkButtafly says:

good morning OC!

63. OCSugarBaby says:

Good Morning Sugars!

good monring everyone
    just got up and am still trying to wake up, it’s a cold morning.
    I’m just going to stay in all day and clean my apartment.

65. Jenniferbbwsb says:

good morning to everyone. The things that you can get done when you put your mind to it. finished baking, will ice on Christmas eve with my son.

Why can’t SD’s answer email, if only to say no thanks!!!!

That is my gripe for the day.

66. dreamer says:

i have email addresses now lol. Ill be emailing you girls later.. Not sure when, i have alot of errands to run today.. Tty soon

67. BettieGirlDD says:

Gothic: I have a paid snow day from work and would love to play scrabble with someone.. but alas we cant fraternize through the site! Anything to put off shoveling snow..

68. SuthrnExec says:

GothicNC – I hear you – I don’t know what yours is like, but it doesn’t take much when several of my family members can’t stand to be in the same room with each other.

69. NC Gentleman says:

Need a booty call Gothic?? We are neighbors….. ok I am just joking. I hope everyone is doing well. I am doing some end of year business stuff, and then I am going to do a little shopping. Tomorrow we have the Xmas lunch for work and then the business year is over woohoooo

70. Sweetgemi says:

Hi all i just joined the site. I’ve thoroughly enjoyed reading all your posts.

Friends may come and go, but your family is always there.

Friends may come and go, but your family is always there. Through the good times and bad. If we want them there or not. :)

Our families may drive us crazy. But isn’t nice to know, they will always be there for you through the good and bad times.

Friends may come and go, but your family is always there :)

74. GothicNC says:

SD/SB elements aside, right now I could use someone just to have a little fun with!

It’s not even technically Xmas yet, and I have already had about as much family as I can take. ๐Ÿ˜›

75. OCSugarBaby says:

SE- Lunch? I am sure she will be mesmerized by your genuine charm and handsome good looks! :)

76. OCSugarBaby says:

Sig-email me I would love to hear the long version.

77. Sig says:

Where was I? On my date!

on my last 2 sd meetings, both guys set a meeting for around lunch and we met and ate and did some shopping. prior to meeting they suggested taking a break from each other so that they could either check into their hotel or take care of some business and in both occasions, they were to pick me up later in the evening for dinner, etc. Although it was a disappointed when both bailed on the dinner date (both called me with obvious false excuses) having a split date made it easier as we took a break from each midday , it would have been a little more akward if they were bringing me home late at night, I would be a little nervous that they might try to come into my apartment or expect something. so for me first meetings are better during the early day, more casual and the day is young if things don’t click , you can go about your business

79. SuthrnExec says:

As always, thanks for your SB insight!

excuse my typing errors , my vision is getting blurry tonight.

it’s easier to end a bad date if it’s lunch as you can say you have an appointment or something (everyone should have a natural ended plan for a bad date, I usually say I have to going at a certain time to pick someone up or work , etc) when you meet someone for dinner the first time, especially later at night, it can make it akward to end the date if the other party is trying to get intimate with you and you are not ready.

82. BeautifulBluegrass says:

Yep, lunch is fine for a first meeting. You can continue the day together or make plans for later if it goes well, or have a quick bite if there is no chemistry.

Lunch is good, that way you don’t have to sit around all day being nervous, you get it done early and know the outcome rather than spending the whole day wondering how the night is going to go.

84. BlkButtafly says:

exactly!

85. sweetredhead269443 says:

Lunch is great!. That’s what I did with my pot. SD. You talk get to know each other better. Then you on go on to do something from there. Later on you can make more elaborate plans.

86. BlkButtafly says:

oh nonsense…lunch is just fine

87. SuthrnExec says:

I’ll go ahead and pre-empt the comments – I know lunch is not that exciting, but no one ever accused me of being the most creative person around!

88. SuthrnExec says:

BeautifulBluegrass, we’re meeting for lunch and then we’ll go from there. Our goal is simply to get to know each other better.

89. sweetredhead269443 says:

I have everything wrapped, except the stuff I bought tonight.

My neighborhood is like a wonderland of lights. People go all out!

90. Jenniferbbwsb says:

Good for you SweetRed.. I just wrapped my first gift tonight.

Took my son out to see the Christmas lights. He wasn’t very impressed. Fell asleep on the way home. What a life!

91. sweetredhead269443 says:

Sig!! where have you been? We missed you :)

92. sweetredhead269443 says:

back from shopping once again ughhh. think I am done now!! How is everyone tonight?

93. Jenniferbbwsb says:

OC sit on some ice and take some Advil. It will help the pain.

SE have fun on your date tomorrow.

Sig.. Glad to hear that things went well on your date.

sounds like the medical ward tonight, lol
    I’m feeling ok, no pain, still tired from work but keeping toasty warm.
    No shopping for me though:(

95. BeautifulBluegrass says:

SE, I may have missed it (or maybe you don’t want to share quite yet), but what are you planning on doing for your date?

96. OCSugarBaby says:

Hi SE and Sig! Dates? I knew you two would be snatched up quickly! That is great news. I am so happy to hear the good news.

97. OCSugarBaby says:

My tail bone is killing me! I think this girly girl is going to stick to the beach! lol

98. OCSugarBaby says:

I could use a butt rub! lol My hiking excursion went well until I let the dogs get underfoot and wipe me out! Then they all thought I was playing and got piled on! hahaha

99. MishBocaRatonGrl says:

I shopped all day long, and my feet hurt…

I could really use a massage

100. SuthrnExec says:

short posts seem to be the way to go – until stephan’s web host vendor figures out the memory/cache issue.

glad all went well. yes, have a date tomorrow

101. Sig says:

Hi, SE. Have a great time tomorrow!

102. Sig says:

I had my first date from this site Wednesday. Tried to post many times on it, but this will have to do. “It went very well.”

103. Sig says:

All my long posts are lost, only short posts survive? Is that the secret to success?

104. SuthrnExec says:

Sig! you’ve been missed.

105. Sig says:

I think the photo above is of the Underbar in Manhattan. I’ve been there… maybe at that exact table…

106. Sig says:

Who can keep up with these posts? The format makes it very tough on those occasional contributors like myself.

107. SuthrnExec says:

If you know your best friend really well, how do you think she will react when she meets him? If you think she might blurt out “Oh my GOD” then yes, tell her in advance. If you think she’s cool about it, don’t worry about it – unless his age IS something you are worried about!

108. SuthrnExec says:

Lisa, I know what you mean – it’s 27 in TN right and will be about 17 tonight. That’s not unusual for Chicago, but I’m not in Chicago anymore!

109. kittylainy says:

hello to u too blk.
    ….

Hi everyone. just got in from work, spent almost an hour out in the cold windy weather, brr.
    sorry about your date sweetredhead :( Hope he reschedules soon and makes up for cancelling you with extra spoiling. lol
    I’m in Texas, not a native though

Maybe they can ban that guys url or whatever it’s called, the thing that tells what computer is doing the contacting

well i’m off tomorrow and it’s going to be colder so I will stay in all day and do my housework then as I am way too tired right now.

111. BlkButtafly says:

hey SExec and BB!

112. SuthrnExec says:

Yes indeed. Our first meeting in person.

113. kittylainy says:

you have a date tomorrow right suth? good luck!

114. BeautifulBluegrass says:

I’m doing pretty good… despite the yucky weather here. I’m a So Cal girl and hate being cold, even if snow does make the world pretty.

115. SuthrnExec says:

Hey there BB (BeautifulBluegrass)! Welcome and congrats on the courage to stick your foot into the water here…

116. kittylainy says:

Hello BLue Grass how are you?
    glad u decided to join us

117. BeautifulBluegrass says:

I have been lurking for far too long so I though it was time to make myself known and say “Hi”. I feel like I already know everyone…

118. kittylainy says:

Hello suthrn,
    My afternoon was great. took a weekend trip to see some friends and party. drove back this afternoon now I am exhausted

119. SuthrnExec says:

Greetings Kitty! How is your afternoon?

120. kittylainy says:

Bettie: I’m gld you had a nice date! Potential new SD??
    Cuti: too bad yours isn’t too romantic.. would it be wrong to have a “talk” with him about it, or is it not really necessary since he is just a SD??

121. kittylainy says:

Good afternoon everyone!
    Hope everyone had a great weekend!
    Any good updates from the weekend?

122. SweetEuropean says:

Ooh, bedtime for me. I have an early start tomorrow and a 4 hour journey ahead of me ๐Ÿ˜ Hope everyone has a great day!

Goodnight x

123. BettieGirlDD says:

Cutipi: We had a nice date tuesday, talked on thursday but dont have anything else set up yet.

124. CutipiNYC says:

lol..thats cute bettie
    how is the new SD working out?

125. BettieGirlDD says:

Oh and I meant to write that Im wishing the SD I met last tuesday who seems quite smitten to buy me a snowblower. Not as sexy as perfume, steak and martinis.. but it’d make me smile.

126. BettieGirlDD says:

Im in upstate NY. Not a lot of wealth up here. Toronto’s only 2 hrs away though :)

127. CutipiNYC says:

it was alot easier to find a good SD before the economy went bust :O(
    i really care about my SD but he isnt the most romantic person in the world..lol

128. BlkButtafly says:

Yeaaaa on second thought I agree with you CutiPi….i want an SD and some bills paid LOL….but i want an SD more than anything :-)

129. BlkButtafly says:

I guess he would……if I was into round bellies LOL

130. BlkButtafly says:

I’m in FL

131. SweetEuropean says:

Mmmm wouldn’t Santa make a great SD! All those gifts!…

132. CutipiNYC says:

All i want for xmas is to pay some bills..lol
    I told my SD to give me some money for that

Where is everyone located (state wise)?

133. SweetEuropean says:

Well I had an SD at the top of my xmas list but he hasn’t arrived! lol I think i’ll be getting everything else that I want though :)

134. BlkButtafly says:

I wanted an SD by xmas so that I could start the year off right :-) but my next potential wants to get something started after the holidays :-(…but other than that yep my xmas is all set! how about yours?

135. CutipiNYC says:

im good..is everyone getting what they want for xmas??

136. BlkButtafly says:

Hey CutiPi!

137. BlkButtafly says:

Yea I agree with sweetueuro. I’m sure if they deem it serious enough, they can prevent him from making another profile on this site. Another site I know does that.

138. SweetEuropean says:

Hey! :) How are you?

139. CutipiNYC says:

hello everyone!

140. SweetEuropean says:

haha you should tell him what you’ve found out, that might scare him away from the site!

141. BettieGirlDD says:

Yup just did that. I dont know what would stop him from signing up again but I’m not going to tell him what I found as much fun as it’d be to be like ‘hah gotcha!’

142. SweetEuropean says:

If you go to the FAQ section they have an email address, so maybe if you email them his profile number and explain what you found they could remove him or look into it.

143. BettieGirlDD says:

BlkButterfly and SweetEuro: How do I report him? Update: I wrote back “are you sure your profile’s accurate, you dont sound much like a sugar daddy” to which he said “im new”

144. dreamer says:

awww.. Lol. Yeah i dont know my number sorry.. I will figure it out later. Everything is harder to do on phone internet. Ok girls he said he’ll give me your email tomorrow

145. SweetEuropean says:

Oooh dreamer you’ve made me blush! Thank you! :) I want to see your profile now, but i’m not premium so I can’t see who’s viewed me. I’ve seen a few of the blogging SB’s profiles because everyone was giving out numbers not long ago, theres alot of pretty girls here :)

146. dreamer says:

ok girls.. Ill ask him for your emails.. I dont think he will mind. We can all be bffs!

147. Gail says:

Now really have to go…Look forward to seeing you Dreamer…we go back along ways!!!! LOL…

148. Gail says:

Me first dreamer….LOL….okay sent message to NC…done….:)

149. dreamer says:

lol sweeteuro.. I think youre super hot. If you like girls and you lived in the US i would ask you to be my gf lol. No offense to anyone else.. Shes the only blogging sbs profile ive seen so far lol

150. sweetredhead269443 says:

heyyyyy I want to in on that conversation lol

151. Gail says:

Yes…we are on the same page….:)

152. Gail says:

Ask NCgent for my e-mail…LOL…we were trading them not too long ago…

153. dreamer says:

that posted.. We may have some sd friends in common. If NC or exec have your email they can send it to me.. Hehe

154. Gail says:

LMAO too:)

Dreamer…I still want more details…hmmm…thinking of a way for us to get in touch…without the blog police…LOL…lets see if this post…

155. sweetredhead269443 says:

Lmao..the poor man would not have know what to do with the two of us!

156. SweetEuropean says:

haha dreamer! i’m a fire hazard!

157. dreamer says:

lol sweetred head.. Darn.. You should have came too. We could have had a party haha

158. sweetredhead269443 says:

Gail… I was wondering. u scares me there for a minute lmao

159. Gail says:

I have to go out in the rain again…get to spend some Xmas cash for me…talk to everyone later….

160. sweetredhead269443 says:

I just sent him a text saying I was going to wear it Christmas eve. I will be in orlando where he lives lmao. I am such a tease!!

161. Gail says:

LOL…. Sweet red…I meant do the happy dance in your lingerie for her.!!!

162. dreamer says:

sweet, its afriad you’ll catch the blog on fire with your hotness!

163. Gail says:

awwwww…dreamer….you have waited so long….you deserved it…I am happy!!!Happy dance….happy dance.!!! Dance SweetRed in your lingerie for Dreamer!!!!LOL!!!

Hello Sweet European…welcome to the post eating blog…LOL

164. SweetEuropean says:

It dissappeared again! The blog won’t let me talk about lingerie…how unfair lol!

165. dreamer says:

lol ur so cute redhead. Well we are friends. I flew there. AMAZING italian food. Shopping spree. Movie. 5 star hotel. Room service. Got my own room. Breakfast before flying back. And he was super gentlemanly. Opened all doors and let me order first.. Lol. I wish you could read my post.. I wrote so much about it

166. SweetEuropean says:

My post just dissappeared! first time thats happened to me :( lol

167. sweetredhead269443 says:

i will wear it under my cloths Christmas eve at the Christmas party I am going to. it will be my little secret :)

168. Gail says:

well tell us … but do small post to make sure it doesnt disappear…I need to hear and of course be happy for you…

169. sweetredhead269443 says:

I’ m in the mood to go out and buy some sexy lingerie. Think I will do that :) and pick up a few last minute Christmas items I need.

170. dreamer says:

well my cloud no. 9 is slowing turning into smaller numbers as i fall out of lala land.. Starting with this post eating blog! im really anxious to go xmas shopping for everyone but i cant cash this check until tom.. Talk about last minute shopping lol

171. Gail says:

Stephan!!!!!!Can’t let her post get away…need to know the nitty gritty…especially since its a good one!!!!

172. sweetredhead269443 says:

damn, been waiting to hear about it. hurry up!! lol

173. dreamer says:

nooo its not x rated.. You guys would like that tho haha

174. dreamer says:

oh no! it didnt post. And i had to write it out twice bc once i hit the back button… :( Stephaaaaaaaan! can you save my post for me?

175. sweetredhead269443 says:

No biggy, life of a Doctor, I knew that going in. Its not like he canceled because he didn’t want to see me. Because I know he does :)

176. Gail says:

Dreamer….was it that X-rated…LOL….where are you? still waiting…

177. Gail says:

Tell us all !!!! Don’t leave anything out Dreamer….LOL…

178. dreamer says:

oh yes gail, im here haha. You know i cant help myself. So i think its time to talk about my date the other day, i have been clammed up since then bc it was so much fun.. I wish I could do it everyday, but gotta come back to the real world.. So here goes, hopefully it wont get deleted this time.

179. Jenniferbbwsb says:

SweetRed.. sorry to hear about you meeting. Still sending good thoughts your way.

180. Jenniferbbwsb says:

And sometime I have to wrap my son’s gifts.

181. Jenniferbbwsb says:

Good Afternoon to everyone..

Gail, I am off Christmas Day and the day after. I have to work the 23rd and 24th. but I do get off around 7:30pm my time. on the east coast of florida.

We are cleaning house today and tomorrow I have to bake.

182. BlkButtafly says:

good afternoon everyone! mannn Bettie that was SCARY!

183. SweetEuropean says:

Bettie, thats really creepy! Have you reported him?!

184. NC Gentleman says:

Good afternoon all! late night poker last night…. xmas party this evening… going to hit the gym soon so I can eat way too much at the party! wayyyyyy scary Bettie! gotta love google though… can’t believe someone would cancel on you SweetEuro :) Have fun OC!

185. OCSugarBaby says:

Good Morning Sugars! Im here Im here! Just about to head off to go hiking with a girlfriend and her two chocolate labs, with my one and her two it is like one big chocolate blurr! lol

Bo Derrek! hahaha now that was funny Gail. Hmmm but I liked it.

Okay, this is just a hit and run, gotta fly meet my friend and the pooches.

I will be back late! Miss you guys… :)

186. BettieGirlDD says:

Scary: found one guy’s myspacce page which says he makes 45K/yr
    Gets better: googled his email address and he signed up for “lost vault” a message board for a prison inmates to make pen pal friends with lonely chicks. creepy!

187. BettieGirlDD says:

I’m trying to post about a fake profile and it wont let me! wtf!

188. SweetEuropean says:

*Good afternoon, oops!

189. SweetEuropean says:

Afternoon Gail (or good morning for you!)
    Cannot believe we are so close to christmas, i’m starting to feel very festive :)
    Potential SD cancelled on me last night! He wanted to see me over new years, looks like I have to make some new plans for new years eve, that should keep me busy lol :)

190. Gail says:

Suthern-Wish you always the best with your potential baby. I can tell you are excited about her:)

SweetRed-Hope he will reschedule you:) no worries…at least he communicates with you…he’ll be back..Smile…we are still here for you:)

Lisa-Its too bad that happened to your daughter. I hope she is doing betther this morning.

Jennifer-Is this your day off today…I hope you don’t have to work the holidays. Wishing you a good morning.

Dreamer-I know you are there. I am thinking about you…hope all is well. You need to check in with me…LOL…I have miles of smiles for you:)

OCSugarbaby-Where are you Bo?…LOL….do you remember Bo Derrick? I see you running on the beach with Duchess this morning.

Mish-Hey…let us know what’s happening…need you here for the mix…:)

Sweetqui-What does qui stand for? Welcome to the blog!!!

Sweet European-Good morning or good afternoon? How about good day!

I have been ho,ho,hoing all day yesterday..and have to be doing more today. I love the holiday season:) I am cooking a Christmas feast…so off to the grocery store I go this morning….

191. sweetredhead269443 says:

My SD had to cancel :( could not get anyone to cover for him.

192. sweetredhead269443 says:

Can’t wait to hear :) I know your going to have WONDERFUL time!

193. SuthrnExec says:

Well now, see there! I would have listened – except for the “breaking of hearts” part. Don’t ever want to do that, but it happens I suppose. I’m certainly looking forward to Monday – I think it will be a fun, relaxed time with the lady. Stay tuned…

194. sweetredhead269443 says:

To do what you did :) even though you broke all the girls hearts here on the blog. sigh…lol

195. SuthrnExec says:

Now, now… Knowing what you know, had I come to you, what would your advice have been?

196. sweetredhead269443 says:

Good morning SuthrnExec, no one ever listens to me!

197. SuthrnExec says:

Good morning all – Sweetred, it sounds like I should have come to you sooner too get some insight into these local women! Who would have known!

198. sweetredhead269443 says:

morning everyone.

Thank you Jennifer :) I plan on having lots of fun.

199. Jenniferbbwsb says:

Good morning to everyone..

SweetRed… Have fun today.. let us know how things go. Sending good thoughts your way.

Good morning everyone. i’m headed out to work soon. I am exhausted, didnt’ sleep well last night worrying about my daughter who got stood up by her coworkers for the big christmas party she had been looking forward too. it sucks when you get all dressed up and end up stuck at home.
    Have a good day, the cold weather is here, I will be glad to get home this evening

201. sweetredhead269443 says:

Thank you SuthrnExec! You need your rest, I hear those TN sugar babies are a handful!

202. SuthrnExec says:

Greetings Wildwon!

203. SuthrnExec says:

I hope it continues to go well Sweet! I am up WAYYYY past my bedtime…

204. sweetredhead269443 says:

I am meeting my SD tomorrow. our second meeting. I have been a good girl this year. Santa is treating me right :)

205. sweetredhead269443 says:

Sweetqui Always have a positive attitude it helps. When your here with your sugar family you can escape.

206. Sweetqui says:

I am new to the site and have only been on the site for a week or so. I havent received as many emails as I sent out but I have received a few. Im still searching for my Ideal SD. As far as Xmas, I have no plans, no gifts, no money and not much family. This is a very stressful time for me. Hopefully my Ideal SD will find me soon! Hope everyone has a Merry Xmas & Happy New Year!

thanks I just called my mom and I think she’s gone to bed already, it hurts though.
    watching a big accident on my street now, just heard the sirens and there are police and ambulances all over

have a good night everyone. going to bed soon, gotta go to work tomorrow

208. Miss T says:

My goals for 2009: have more fun, get into law school, meet a SD.

And Lisa, sorry about your daughter’s no show. I used to get that a lot and it really sucks!

Have a good night.

my daughter was brought up with good manners and actually makes me look bad sometimes, she is so honest and kind. feeling sad tonight though because she was invited to a party at her job and they were supposed to pick her up at 6:30 and it’s almost 8, looks like they stood her up, my mom said she is crying, had got all dressed up and then no show.

211. sweetredhead269443 says:

I am going to go watch a movie. I will be back later.

212. sweetredhead269443 says:

I am just going to let it happen :) I am not going to worry about it.

213. sweetredhead269443 says:

It is very important the way you treat a child. You teach respect, they learn respect. You teach manners, they learn manners. You teach fear and hate, they learn fear and hate. Don’t get me started. I could go on forever!

i’m getting grossed out here, let’s talk about something pleasant like finding a sd in the new year.

I still don’t think the way the way they are brought up is equal to ours. There is no excuse for women to be abused or punished when they are raped. some things are just wrong regardless of culture.

it’s scarry to think about everything that goes on in some countries even today.

217. sweetredhead269443 says:

They grew up to believe these things. Children are taught to believe these things are the way to live. Just has we are taught a certain way by our parents. Just like racism is taught. these thing are not something you are born with.

218. sweetredhead269443 says:

the Geneva Convention has to do with conflict and war time, not customs or laws of different countries.

there are alot of countries that still do horrible things though, especially to women. In some countries if a woman gets raped, she gets imprisoned and the guy goes free. this was a worry of mine when my daughter was growing up because my husband was from the middle east and moslem. i was lucky that he never contacted me after the divorce. I would hated for her to grow up in a country that mistreats women and be married at 12.

220. sweetredhead269443 says:

There were a lot of things that happen in war. that is why we now have the Geneva Convention.

I would have hated to live back then when things like that were done in secret, it is horrible. my uncle who served in the korean war and said that people would injure children and plant explosives on them and leave them on the side of the road for soilders to pick up, when a soilder tried to help the child, they explosive would go off killing the soilder and the child

can’t right now, all broke from christmas, saving for jan rent now. anyway 90 dollars for crab legs just aint happening. lol

223. sweetredhead269443 says:

1930’s yes. that’s the reason we have regulations now.

224. sweetredhead269443 says:

there is always a way to “afford” things. If you want something bad enough you budget for it. take a little from here or there. Save a few dollars a week. It adds up quickly.

this was back in the 1930’s during the war. there is alot of stuff that goes on that is forbidden.

226. sweetredhead269443 says:

Lisa there are restriction on what “experiments” can be done to animals or humans. These u tube videos are not an accurate account. And what they do on them is illegal.

I love grapes, peaches, strawberries, blueberries, and cheese, can’t indulge much anymore though. At our store we have king crab for 90 dollars a package, love to try that but that’s beyond my budget

228. sweetredhead269443 says:

I think french cheese are the best. I have a friend that comes to visit from France and she brings with her cheese. and chocolate. its so good!

I love cheese, especially cheese with a strong smell. not much for wine though, stick to my coke. lol
    I logged onto youtube and they always list some suggested videos for me and I just watch “Unit 731” and it is so gross. about japanese medical experiments on prisons during the 30’s-ww2 it is really graffic, think I’ll skip the cheese lol
    It’s sick to think medical people actually tortured people like this to study about disease.

230. sweetredhead269443 says:

Or a picnic with fine cheeses, grapes and a bottle of wine. I am such a romantic!

231. sweetredhead269443 says:

This has nothing to do with babies or birds lol. I was just thinking veal Marsala, calamari and some fine cheese and a bottle of wine would taste really good right now. As I eat my french bread pizza.

kinda like me the minute I enter my apartment, my shoes come off. I can’t wear shoes in my home, have to be barefoot

yeah actually I am going to try to buy him a flight suit for his birthday in may. there is a website that sells them for all types of birds and you put disposable liners in them, they come in all colors but are expensive, like 27 dollars.

234. sweetredhead269443 says:

that reminds me Of my son when he was small. He would stay dressed if we were out, but the minute he got home he would get naked. He did this till he was about 5 lol

235. BlkButtafly says:

LOL like a baby w/o a diaper, eh?

the children seemed unresponsive for some reason.
    Just gave my pigeon a bubble bath and he’s flapping his wings running around the dining room (room is completely empty and floor is easily cleaned, lol

237. sweetredhead269443 says:

Ff he scared you, what about the poor children!.

238. BlkButtafly says:

good evening everyone!

this guy must be 7 foot tall the manager took photos of my department and santa was behind me, I was up to his belt buckle it seemed.

I was up on the ladder putting stuff on the top shelves and I can see across the store and there comes scary santa clause. Sometimes he would say “HO HO HO” and catch me of guard, has a really deep voice, scarry. It just reminded me of Jason from Halloween everytime I would pass an aisle and see him coming down it. lol

241. sweetredhead269443 says:

that’s too funny.

well I dont’ have a tree and no chimney and I don’t open my door to anyone but my family, so santa needs to send him UPS or Us mail, lol

It was funny at work today as we had an employee dressed up as santa going around the store all day giving kids candy. He is a young guy like 20 and very tall and slim. Looked scary when he was walking through the aisles, like he was stalking everyone. lol Everytime I seen him coming, I wanted to laugh

243. OCSugarBaby says:

My Christmas wish for everyone is the SD or SB of their wildest dreams! Hey, if you are going to dream, dream big! lol

244. sweetredhead269443 says:

look under the tree Christmas morning. maybe Santa will bring him

245. Jenniferbbwsb says:

I guess it is just us girls on tonight.

If i sing, I will clear the blog, lol I remember singing when I was a child and my cat’s hair would stand up and she would run through the house, she bit me once too.
    Just took a nice bath. I bought some tamales from a coworker today, I put them in the freezer and hope they will stay good till next friday when my family comes over.

247. Jenniferbbwsb says:

When he does sing it, it is at the top of his lungs!!

248. OCSugarBaby says:

Where O Where is my SD? lol

249. sweetredhead269443 says:

Hi Jennifer, awww thats so cute :)

250. sweetredhead269443 says:

looks like SE is gonna have one :)
    Now you need one OC or move to TN and steal him from his new SB

251. Jenniferbbwsb says:

OC, my son sings… tinker bells, tinkers bells…

252. Jenniferbbwsb says:

Hello everyone. How is everyone tonight?

253. sweetredhead269443 says:

OC is starting a choir I see lmao

254. sweetredhead269443 says:

dashing through the snow in a one horse open sleigh…..sing it girls! I miss the snow on Christmas eve sigh…..

255. OCSugarBaby says:

I’m dreaming of a White (sugar filled ) Christmas…

256. OCSugarBaby says:

Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells… Just wanted to put a new song in SweetEuro’s head!

good evening everyone. got in from work a few minutes ago. waiting over an hour for the bus. Had a schedule change so I don’t have tomorrow off (I can never get a weekend day off) after all, i’m off on monday instead so I can’t sleep late till then. I am so tired anymore.
    Gotta take a hot bath and relax, later

258. sweetredhead269443 says:

multiple personalitiesโ€ฆ.? did I miss something?

259. SweetEuropean says:

Sugar, aaaah honey honey…

(I can’t get that song out of my head!)

260. Gail says:

Everyone looks at your profile…LOL…

261. MishBocaRatonGrl says:

I wanna see who looks at my profile! *pouts*

262. Gail says:

Mish…stop rolling your eyes..they will stick in the back of your head…then what will you do? But u r right…multiple personalities….

263. SweetEuropean says:

aaah I understanhd how to see the girls profiles now, i must say from the profiles i’ve seen so far you’re all very pretty! :)

264. sweetredhead269443 says:

I have to go for awhile, got things to do, people to see LOL. I will be back later have a good afternoon :)

265. sweetredhead269443 says:

I was joking I don’t get jealous of woman. we are all beautiful in our own way. and different too. thats why I have always gotton along with men better than woman because I am not into the jealousy crap

266. wildwon says:

waiting is the worst! Mine said he would call me the next time he came to town, but that it would be after the holidays…but, don’t all guys say they will call! It’s like a 10% guarantee ;o) And don’t be jealous Sweet, like i’ve said before we all like different flavors ;o)

267. sweetredhead269443 says:

waiting for my potential SD to message me ughh I hate waiting lol

268. wildwon says:

I don’t email anyone, I let them come to me. I look at their profile if I am interested and then they can see it and email me if interested

269. sweetredhead269443 says:

well I am done emailing anyone they are interested they email me lol. besides I am old fashion men need to make the first move then I can take it from there :)

270. wildwon says:

Wow, thanks sweet! I hope my pot SD I met last week things so too!

271. sweetredhead269443 says:

very pretty wildwon now I an jealous lol

272. sweetredhead269443 says:

someone favorite listed me, Now i feel special :)

273. wildwon says:

Hey, wait. SExec viewed me Nov and didn’t email me…yikes rejection! :o)

Go to your profile and then in the browser bar at the end enter my number instead of yours 266589 and then hit enter

274. sweetredhead269443 says:

u didn’t come up a viewing my profile look inside so I can see you lol

275. sweetredhead269443 says:

276. wildwon says:

Haha, I just saw that SExec viewed my profile! :o)) Hi SExec!

277. wildwon says:

I figured out how to find someone’s profile, saw you Sweet, very cute! Love the hair!

278. sweetredhead269443 says:

no you don’t have to log in to see the blogs

279. wildwon says:

Do you have to login to view the blog?

280. dreamer says:

i seen sweeteuro’s profile randomly.. She is very beautiful. Im jealous.

281. Jenniferbbwsb says:

MIsh.. you are right. There is one SD from Boca, I think, is on several times, at least the picture looks the same.

282. Jenniferbbwsb says:

got to profile and then under you see look at similar profiles.

283. sweetredhead269443 says:

profiles like yours you can see the girls

284. wildwon says:

Thanks Jennifer, but that sound like it could take FOREVER! And how are the girls seeing each others profiles?

285. Jenniferbbwsb says:

at the end, exchange the profile # with the one you want to look up and refresh.

286. MishBocaRatonGrl says:

I think a few of these SD’s on here are the same person…

*rolls eyes*

287. Jenniferbbwsb says:

I just wrote a whole thing and now it is gone.

got this tip from NC Gent last night.

go to search SD and pick a SD. then look up at the address bar.

288. sweetredhead269443 says:

finally finished Christmas shopping except for stocking stuffers. Only thing I didn’t get was bikes for my boys. ran outta money helping out another family buy presents for their kids. they will just have to get them for their birthday :)

289. sweetredhead269443 says:

I know I can’t even find them either. if you can have them find you and send you a email then you can see them

290. wildwon says:

damn, so many gave their profile numbers and my curiosity is killing me!

291. wildwon says:

heehee…I think you might be right ;o)

292. sweetredhead269443 says:

I think SuthrnExec floated to far up on cloud 9 he disappeared lmao

293. sweetredhead269443 says:

not that I know of

294. wildwon says:

Can you do a search by profile number?

295. wildwon says:

Got it! Ohh la la!! And that’s not just any bridge, that is THE bridge!!

296. sweetredhead269443 says:

your looking for SuthrnExec right? go to location TN in his pic he is standing in front of a bridge with a black sweater and sunglasses

297. wildwon says:

Sweet, tell me how to search a profile number, I’m usually pretty good at figuring stuff out, but I am at a loss here! Need to see who I dreamt about last night ;o)

298. sweetredhead269443 says:

see how popular you get when your “taken” lmao why does it always work that way lol

299. Dawn says:

Thanks OC for the #, lol. “SuthrnExec, welcome to my favorites!” Because I like you, so you’re staying on my list rather you like it or not, ๐Ÿ˜›

Yeah, not exactly the jealous type, but I do have a VERY curious nature, like a cat. But I can assure you that the ol saying “Curiosity killed the cat”, well, curiosity hasn’t killed this kitten yet.

Now….. this kitten will be going to go swat at a piece of string for the next few hours. I’ll be back soon. Best Wishes Everyone ๐Ÿ˜€

300. sweetredhead269443 says:

u have mail SuthrnExec

301. wildwon says:

I wanna see! I wanna see!

I upgraded so how do I find the profile?

302. SuthrnExec says:

You guys are KILLIN’ me this morning!

303. sweetredhead269443 says:

hope he doesn’t see that lol. he is already on cloud 9 this morning

304. sweetredhead269443 says:

looks and personality. fanning myself lol

305. OCSugarBaby says:

Here is SuthurnExec’s profile number 214200

He is a babe isn’t he.. lol

306. sweetredhead269443 says:

Dawn you want to join the rest of us SB’ being jealous? lol

307. Dawn says:

SuthrnExec, my curiosity is getting the best of me. Would it be possible to point me in the direction of your profile? I would love to be able to match your profile with all of the wonderful advice and warm hearted stories you have posted here in the blogs :D.

308. wildwon says:

I think I need to upgrade to premium so that I can see your profiles, my dream was about that I think, its kind of hazy and I think it involved SExec and something about my profile…I’m not totally sure, I just know that I dreamt about you guys :o))

Right sweet? I have heard it from 3 of the men I have met when I ask them about their experiences here, these girls obviously don’t know the gig! Even if they ask me about my problems or frustrations, I tell them but I make light of it. I am hoping that my last pot had so much fun that he will not be able to resist calling me the next time he comes to town! We did have a lot of fun together and he would make the PERFECT SD for me! *fingers crossed*

309. sweetredhead269443 says:

wow dreaming about the blog. Join us in the blog support group Monday, Wednesday’s and Fridays lmao

310. sweetredhead269443 says:

wildwon exactly!! why would an SD who is looking for an escape want to hear your problems.

311. SweetEuropean says:

haha wildwon! – what happend in this blog dream of yours?

312. wildwon says:

it’s still morning in the west!!

313. sweetredhead269443 says:

LMAO I didn’t want to get up either, but looked at the time and make myself get up. Glad you got some sleep.

314. wildwon says:

*streches* just woke up and had to get on the blog because I actually had a dream about it last night! Yes, I had a dream about blogging, is there a support group I should attend?

SExec: there is a marked spring in your typing! I’m so excited for you! It almost feels like it’s happening to me! :o) I hope this is the ONE for you! But please don’t leave us once you’ve found her!

Welcome Kitty! I’m also new to this and the experience has been pretty good so far, only one bad apple! But the good one made up for it in spades!! I think it’s about patience finding the right person! I have met about 4 potentials and one I really like. It really is a mix of personality and looks, the pot SD that I like said that I was a lot of fun and very entertaining when we were at dinner. I think that is important. I think too many SB’s, from what I have heard from my potentials, talk too much about there problems and money woe’s and that is NOT what they are looking for…they are looking for FUN! Good luck to you!

Boston: I have a degree in soc too!

315. MishBocaRatonGrl says:

Yep! I stayed up talking to some crazy read head lastnight! lol

Im still in bed actually… do not wanna get up

316. sweetredhead269443 says:

hiya Mich!! you just waking up too lol

317. sweetredhead269443 says:

Good morning (opps afternoon) wow I can’t believe I slept so late!

SuthrnExec That’s GREAT! good luck to you on Monday. I hope its everything you want it to be. You sound very excited :)

318. MishBocaRatonGrl says:

Good afternoon girlies

how’s everything goin?

319. SweetEuropean says:

Bill – Are you a male SB?

320. bill says:

well, i haven’t got any luck,but will never give up i know it will happen one day for me,,,,lol just wondering if SM don’t really check emails, lol,,,,,,,catch u all later 1

321. OCSugarBaby says:

Hey SweetEuropean, Jennifer and Kitty!

No other SD updates today ladies?

322. SuthrnExec says:

Thanks OC – we’ll see what she has to say about it.

323. KITTYLAINY says:

trip delayed cuz I found someone interested…. msged potential SD, but no reply after reading :(
    I like older men, but not vice versa I guess

324. SweetEuropean says:

Morning OC! :)

325. OCSugarBaby says:

SuthurnExec- That was so sweet what you wrote about meeting your potential SB. She is one lucky lady! ๐Ÿ˜‰

326. OCSugarBaby says:

Good Morning Sugars! I am finally awake, slept in and now I feel great!
    Need coffee….

327. KITTYLAINY says:

I guess everyone is busy this morning… I am heading to Toronto today to do some shopping :) Hope the weather stays this beautiful the entire weekend :)
    I wish I had my Blackberry so I can keep up to date… Darn Cellphone provider!
    Have a great weekend everyone~
    Lots of Love *muahs*
    ~kitty

328. KITTYLAINY says:

it definately seems like it…
    I feel down today though, a bit discouraged

329. Jenniferbbwsb says:

Kitty.. Thank you so much and welcome to the blog. We have a lot of fun.

330. KITTYLAINY says:

Jen: I’m sure you’ll find one :)

331. Jenniferbbwsb says:

Now, If Santa would put a SD under my Christmas tree for me. I want to have some fun.

That is my main goal for 2009 is to have some fun.

332. Jenniferbbwsb says:

SuthrnExec… Best of luck on Monday. Be sure to let us know how it went. I have my fingers crossed for you.

333. SuthrnExec says:

Thank you for your kind words.

334. KITTYLAINY says:

Exec_ just peeked at your profile~ you sound like such a gentleman, and quite the looker. Too bad I’m too young for you ๐Ÿ˜›

335. KITTYLAINY says:

Sounds fun~ It’d be a casual no pressure situation.
    Bah~ I’m starving…

336. SuthrnExec says:

We are meeting for lunch – beyond that we will just let the situation dictate the flow – the primary objective is simply to spend time together so that we may more deeply get to know each other.

337. KITTYLAINY says:

Good morning,
    *yawn* I don’t like working on Saturdays.. because it’s saturday. :( I’d much rather be cuddled up in bed

Exec: Good Luck I’m sure you’ll have a great time. Where are you taking SB?

338. SuthrnExec says:

Sorry about the three consecutive posts above, but it was the only way I could do it so that the blog would accept them and they would appear. I sure hope work is being done to resolve this – it would be a shame to lose everyone because of a glitch.

339. SuthrnExec says:

The stress of the holidays – and the generally high level of stress in my everyday life – is why i am so anxious to meet her. I think it will be as if I am exhaling for the first time in a long time. Wish me (us) well!

340. SuthrnExec says:

We’ve talked/chatted quite a bit and are both clearly on the same page. From all indications the chemistry is very good – the first phone call jitters didn’t seem to be there. All indicators are looking good! Just the hope of a successful meeting has brightened my holidays – you can probably tell there’s a spring in my typing! lol

341. SuthrnExec says:

I have a first-meeting with a potential SB monday – really looking forward to this!

342. SuthrnExec says:

Sounds delicious sweetred! Save some for me – i don’t mind leftovers!

Good morning everyone
    I’m headed out to work. I hate saturdays cause the buses don’t run much and I have to leave an hour early for work and end up getting there 50 minutes too early and just sitting around, then when I get off I get to wait almost an hour for a bus.

344. sweetredhead269443 says:

Off to bed for me. Have to be up and bake Christmas cookies for Christmas eve and make a lasagna for Christmas day. Well make my sauce anyway, no jar stuff here.

345. sweetredhead269443 says:

but there was the one and that’s all it takes :)

346. sweetredhead269443 says:

I have meet 3, they liked me but I wasn’t interested. only one I actually connected with. My odds are not good lol

347. Jenniferbbwsb says:

That is a wonderful first step. Much better than I have had. At least I have had some emails. OK one, but better than none!!!

348. sweetredhead269443 says:

good luck :)

349. Jenniferbbwsb says:

Talk to you soon. I have to start searching again.

350. sweetredhead269443 says:

We both had a great time. and we connected. so thats a good first step

351. Jenniferbbwsb says:

At least you are both talking. That is a good sign.

352. sweetredhead269443 says:

I know happened the night before our first meeting, thought he was not going to be able to make it, then he called and said its a go :)

353. Jenniferbbwsb says:

Good, check the moon. If it is full he will not have a chance to call. Something about babies and moons!!

354. sweetredhead269443 says:

I talked to him a little on Wednesday night

355. sweetredhead269443 says:

nope tomorrow night he is on call and if he is not busy he will message me or call me

356. Jenniferbbwsb says:

Have you talked to your DR.?

357. Jenniferbbwsb says:

No shopping earlier this week to being done!

358. Jenniferbbwsb says:

But you are now done!! Look how far you have come.

359. Jenniferbbwsb says:

Did you see my post about the SD that I was emailing?

He must not have liked what I talked about. He read it and didn’t respond back.
    He’s loss.

360. sweetredhead269443 says:

I spent 4 hours doing it, my back is killing me

361. Jenniferbbwsb says:

I still need to wrap all of my gifts. Good thing there isn’t much.

362. sweetredhead269443 says:

hi jennifer :)

363. Jenniferbbwsb says:

Hi everyone.

364. sweetredhead269443 says:

presents

365. sweetredhead269443 says:

ugh done wrapping presandt and everyone gone :(

366. SuthrnExec says:

I have a great post about my meeting with a potential SB – but the damn blog doesn’t appear – sorry about that!

367. kittylainy says:

I tried to be his SB but no luck haha ๐Ÿ˜‰

368. kittylainy says:

HAHA let me know if you ever come to Canada, I will definately introduce, we’ve been partying together since he was a local player :)

369. bostonTerrier says:

i’m jealous, i really am

370. kittylainy says:

OC: aww I love a friendly community like that :)

371. OCSugarBaby says:

I have only been on the SA site as an SB for a few weeks. I read the blogs for a few days, and then signed up. I am so glad that I stopped lurking and joined in. No horror stories so far. The experience has been very positive. But it is what you make it. I have had some interesting emails, some just looking for Sex. But I am sure SDโ€™s also get those types of proposals. lol
    I have made a bunch of great SD and SB friends! They are always just a blog entry away from helping you thru a tough experience or cheering you on thru a good one.

372. kittylainy says:

hmm… If you like hockey… I live in the same building as Corey Perry ๐Ÿ˜›

373. bostonTerrier says:

haha, no, i’m not a harvard student, the undergraduate school there was too small for me but i’m considering it for law school since it’s one of the largest.

i go to boston university … right next to fenway park so i hate redsox fans and baseball as a result. the sociology department here is really small which is fabulous.

i love being close to the heart of boston + i love our hockey team. if only the players were intelligent, i’d be dating one of them :(

374. kittylainy says:

Boston: oo Socio student in Boston. are u a Harvard Stu? oooOOooo ๐Ÿ˜›

OC: Thank you for your advice~ Have you been on this site for awhile? Any good horror/pleasant stories? :)

375. bostonTerrier says:

i’ll probably delete my profile soon … considering i only sign on to use the blog and i have it bookmarked anyway. plus, no need for a profile anymore :)

376. OCSugarBaby says:

Kittylainy- Is it hard to find an SD?
    I think you got some good advice; personality does play a huge role in the SD/SB search. Each of us has a set of expectations and desires. It is just a matter of weeding thru potentials and finding the person that is a good fit. I think that SD’s have the same difficulties that we SB’s have. They are looking for the right personality to match theirs. We all have desires; just make sure you know what you want in this type of arrangement. You need to let your personality shine thru and be open to ups and downs of emails, first meetings and the dreaded no call backs. Have fun and just be you!

377. bostonTerrier says:

sure – #234585

378. kittylainy says:

Good to know, it seems to be tough competition here~
    A lot of goregous people.
    Mind charing your profile?

379. bostonTerrier says:

i definitely think you have a great shot :)

you’ll definitely find someone, the waiting part is the hardest – i like what you wrote in your profile, it’s really unique.

380. kittylainy says:

Profile #279647
    good chance?
    Ya, I think the difficulty is finding someone that is compatible. I am not interested in creeps of any sort.

381. bostonTerrier says:

i don’t think it’s difficult but everything REALLY depends on who you are with regards to your personality and looks [this is my honest opinion – and we all know, everyone is entitled to their own]. as long as you have the two hand in hand i think it should be fairly easy but that isn’t to say that it does not take time. it’s likely you’ll meet a lot of potential SDs before you land the one you want and vice versa.

382. Mina says:

That’s a very broad term.

383. kittylainy says:

quick Q is it difficult to find a SD?

384. kittylainy says:

โ€œDoes anyone plan kicking back with a sugar this X-Mas or New Year?โ€
    I would love to spend NY with a SD, but I don’t have one :( X’mas I am less inclined because it’s very family oriented, I prefer to spend it with my closest friends and family

โ€œHas the stress of the Holiday season made you more, or less attentive to your sugar daddy dating?โ€
    More attentive, the idea of getting nice presents and be pampered is so tempting. My ex bfs never used to give me good presents. I really don’t think socks are appropriate present for your gf

โ€œAre there any here making New Years resolutions?โ€
    I want to continue to be the best that I can be, both physically and mentally. I probably should put down the cookie my roommmate made me

385. bostonTerrier says:

“Does anyone plan kicking back with a sugar this X-Mas or New Year?”
    my SD is in boston, i got home for all of my holidays so … nope. he’ll be with family anyway.

“Has the stress of the Holiday season made you more, or less attentive to your sugar daddy dating?”
    nope … after a string of SDs i dumped for one reason or another i found the perfect one – just in time for the holidays :) his gift was me and my gift was him + shopping :)

“Are there any here making New Years resolutions?”
    my only resolution is to end my junior year with a 4.0 because law school applications are right around the corner

386. Mina says:

Because my SD with be spending the holidays on his yacht with family and my parents will be spending New Years in Paris, I decided (just a few hours ago, actually) that I will be spending the days leading up to and after New Years in Boston, NYC, and DC. Looking forward to shopping, not looking forward to freezing my butt off.
    I’m not at all (or ever) stressed out by holidays – the bulk of my shopping is done before December hits (but I always find things to buy until the day before Xmas) fall term is over, and I have the freedom to do what I want. What stresses me out is the beginning of spring term!
    I never have new years resolutions because if I want to do something, I get it done immediately rather than give myself a year to do it!

Thanks, I hope so 2008 started out so wonderful but is going to end not so wonderful

388. cro34 says:

Lisa: I wish you all the luck. I am sure you will find an SD soon.

2009, early 2009 will be the time that lisa finds her sugardaddy.

390. OCSugarBaby says:

My New Years resolution is to find my ideal SD or maybe he will just have to find me! I know that 2009 will be a wonderful sugar filled year. It already looks promising! :)