Sugar Dating: Questions, Ideas, and More

It’s clear that people seeking arrangements have a lot of different ideas in mind…

You might have started out looking to fill a few specific needs, but after you’ve spent some time browsing Sugar Daddy or Sugar Baby profiles, your arrangement horizons will likely broaden.

With Sugar Daddy dating, always expect to be surprised…

NC Gentlemen:

“Hello all. I had a great dinner date with a potential SB last night. I was a little surprised to find out she was from a wealthy family (she had on a nicer watch than me). She is a college student and said she was attracted to older successful men – it was a little odd for my potential SB to have a nicer watch than me!”

Getting ready for a 1st SD/SB date can be a bit nerve-wrecking.

How do you prepare for a 1st SD/SB meet?

Has anyone ever been stood-up by a potential SD or SB?

Sugar Daddies:

Has a potential SB ever asked you to send money before the date, perhaps as a form of ‘insurance’? How do you feel about giving support in advance of meeting?

Sugar Babies:

Have you ever felt the need to ensure you’re dealing with a real SD by asking for support in advance of a 1st meet? What would make you more or less comfortable about asking for support upfront?

286 Responses to “Sugar Dating: Questions, Ideas, and More”

1. sweetredhead269443 says:

Well said Ben. I prefer a man who does not flaunt his wealth. (he may be compensating for something else lol j/k) Seriously, If a man needs to flaunt it then he is not the man for me. Its show less class to me and I like a classy men.

2. Ben says:

Starlet,

Hello All. Merry Christmas!!! I haven’t been on the blog in a long time because I found a SB who has been just fantastic.

I do have to mention the watch comment. I wear a Timex Ironman sports watch almost all the time because I run 4-5 times a week. It costs about $50. Maybe I should wear a nicer watch, but it has worked well for me when I run so I don’t bother – and I’m not concerned about appearances in this category. I had one date say to me she didn’t think I was wealthy because of this watch. I almost laugh – seems so superficial.

I’ve got suits that I wear that are tailor made in Hong Kong – and other custom clothing – so I guess I’m saying the watch isn’t the only thing you should look at. I don’t tell anybody that my suits are tailor made unless they ask. I guess it comes down to being modest – i.e. not flaunting it – to a degree. To me – a fancy watch is a bit ostentatious.

I’d recommend SBs look at the whole picture too. There are many guys who may not be super wealthy, but may be very generous and vice versa. As one of the other SBs said at the top of the Blog, you usually know the real SDs from the fakes. The real ones will send pictures right away, and are ready to meet fairly soon – and in general have a plan.

3. starlet says:

Just discovered this blog today I love it!
    If Lisa is still around I would strongly suggest some professional help. I am soon qualifying as an MD and you sound severely depressed.
    The SD/SB world is so exciting I wish I had thought of this earlier! I’ve been meeting a couple of guys, keeping my fingers crossed that it all goes well. One in particular I’m very interested in and I know he’s legit (tip if you want to know if a guy truely is wealthy look at his watch…). not going to address the allowance issue cos I really don’t want to scare him off. what other advice does Bubbles4u2me and other successful SBs have to offer?!?!

4. OCSugarBaby says:

Vivienne- I agree, I would never ask for anything in advance. But, that is my own style. If I were an SD and was asked for $$$ in advance, I would have red flags going up. I have never had the travel situation as of yet. I am sure that scenario can be worked out.

5. Vivienne says:

Asking for an allowance or “down payment” prior to a first meeting is unacceptable, IMHO, and makes you look desperate. Or gives a potential SD the impression that you are running some kind of scam. So if you are an honest SB, avoid this…or you might just scare the good guys away.

Only one exception: if a potential SD asks you to travel to his city for a first meeting (personally, Iwould NEVER do this for safety reasons, but to each her own…), then it is entirely appropriate and indeed expected for him to advance tokens for your travel expenses and to prove he is real.

While I’ve never had a potential SD stand me up on a first date, I have had a few experiences like the ones described above where halfway through the meal, we start talking about financial expectations, and he says the classic line, “Well, I don’t pay for companionship.”

To which I reply: “Well, you just paid for dinner. Thanks, and have a nice life!”:)

6. OCSugarBaby says:

ppp1256- Im located in Irvine California Headline is OCSugarBaby :)

7. ppp1256 says:

OCSugarBaby: how do i find your profile? What city are you at and what is your headline?

8. CHOCOLATE*KISSES says:

TO THE SUBJECT ON ” ALLOWANCE” WHY IS THAT A TOUCHY SUBJECT TO TALK ABOUT? well not for me but 😉
    THAT COULD SIMPLY BE TAKEN CARE OF IN THE FIRST 2 CONVERSATIONS …1 2 3 DONE

1)SEEK ARRANGEMENT THAT FITS YOU .CHAT ABOUT PROFILE … LIKES & DISLIKES.(u should comment on proflie it would help).

2)GET KNOW EACHOTHER A LITTL BETTER ..SEE IF IT WILL WORK BETWEEN THE TWO. (if not make a friend)

3) MAKE ARRANGMENT ….DONE ( if it don’t work it’s ok live & learn)
    … It’s simple I SEE NO PROBLEM WITH THE WORD “ALLOWANCE ” BEFORE DURING OR AFTER … IT A GIVEN. SOME PEOPLE HAVE DIFFERENT ALLOWANCE ARRANGEMENTS . ME I FEEL LIKE IF WE ARE NOT AT REACH AND WE HAVE MADE ANARRANGMENT , IT DOES IT MATTER WHEN ALLOWANCE STARTS ? PLEASE HELP ME UNDERSTAND . BOTH PEOPLE HAVE MET ON THIS SITE AND SHOULD HAVE IT TOGETHER .. … VIA E-MAIL ..WEB-CAM…CALLS…ECT. TIME IS TIME ..
    ALLOWANCE AFTER A COUPLE OF *DRINKS *IS JUST OUT OF LINE FOR ME . TOO MUCH ROOM 4 AIR PLAY ~MORE LIKE OVER LUNCH, COFFEE,OR REGULAR MEET .

**IF IT WOULD BE 1 MTH OR SO BEFORE U SEE EACHOTHER IN PERSON AND THERE’S NO GIFTS or ALLOWANCE THEN HE’S JUST YOUR NET BUDDY …DO YOU
    ~~~JUST BE A MAN /WOMAN OF YOUR WORD AND DON’T MAKE A BAD NAME AS A (BURNOUT) ON THE SITE AND EVERYTHING SHOULD BE GOOD .

*BE GOOD TO UR-SELF*

9. OCSugarBaby says:

ppp1256- You are right, sex is an Art form and does get better over time. Understanding each others desires and needs is the fun and excitement of taking your time with the RIGHT SD/SB. You hit the mark with your advice. You guys are so wonderful to have around. I just wish you all were online when we West Coasters are online! lol :)

10. OCSugarBaby says:

NC Gentleman- Thanks for the encouragement and the welcome! :)

11. OCSugarBaby says:

SuthrnExec- awwwh, you made my day. You even read my profile. Mutual adoration and spoiling! Im just a midwestern girl, looking for her one and only SD. :)

12. prettygirl says:

yes i know u need more then two word conversations but some people are just shy and its hard for them to start up a conversation and need a little push to talk. i just wanted to know if ya’ll thought it was worth it to keep tryin. but thanks for makin me feel like i can ask ?’s and post comments without ya makin me feel like adumbass!

13. sweetredhead269443 says:

You can have a mutually satisfying relationship without love. Respect, friendship, communication all make for a great relationship. Can a SD or Sb eventually fall in love? of course. All relationships start out with chemistry, and friendship first. Some work their way to falling in love some never do and are happy. People have different opinions on what love is and love is different for all people.

14. sweetredhead269443 says:

you want a Sd to at least talk to you lol. One or two words that would be a very one sided conversation if you met.

15. christy says:

thanks a bunch ppp1256! I will try that hope your day is going great, or morning.. wink

16. prettygirl says:

thank you ppp1256 thats what i was thinkin but didn’t know if i should try to push more outta him

17. ppp1256 says:

pretty girl, if all somebody does is write two words the person is not serious. Dont waste your time on him.

Christy nice profile: you may want to describe your ideal Sd better. Also elaborate more on what you bring to the relationship. For example I note in my profile that if you are a student you will benefit a lot from our relationship since I am a professor.

18. ppp1256 says:

Anonymous: Do you think the SD/SB relationship may have a love component? In many asian cultures marriages are arranged by the families. On Seeking arrangement, arrangements are established by the two indviduals in it.

Follow your line of thinking and all couples with arranged marriages in Asia are NOT in love.

BTW I would like everybody’s opinion on this.

19. prettygirl says:

hi all, i got a e-mail today from a sd. but all i can get from him are two word messages. how do i get him to type more or should i let it go?

20. christy says:

lovely las vegas…heheee

21. ppp1256 says:

christy what city are you at?

22. ppp1256 says:

Nwgirly…I agree there are many more sleazy than good guys….

23. christy says:

hi everyone, thanx for the advice… I luv that you guys talk about things that i am thinking but think it’s too crazy to say… good to see that it is alright to have some class nowadays…

hi ppp1256 :

here is some of what my profile says…Well hello there,
    I am a beautiful blk women, early 20’s,36D,105lbs and 5’2, looking for a generous gentlmen that has no problem spoiling me right off the bat. I am a jack of all trades,very loyal and don’t date around. I am extremely selective and have no time for BS. I need someone to sweep me off my feet no drama or games. I am a very classy, articulate, responsible, personable, pleasant, fun person. But when I want to, I can be that sexy love kitten that gets whatever she wants when she wants it……lol… So if you fit this bill, please reply to this post with pic and you will get mine. thank you for your time, I look forward to meeting “Mr.Right”.

thanx for lookin at it ppp1256 : what do you think… just trying to be honest..

24. sweetredhead269443 says:

good night, sweet dreams

25. sweetredhead269443 says:

I told my daughter every time she lied A hair on my head would turn gray…she wanted to know what happen to grandma????

26. SuthrnExec says:

Good night all…

27. sweetredhead269443 says:

And now back to our regularly schedule blog……….

My Mom always told me that sex was a dirty, ugly, horrible thing that I was only to do with someone I loved.

29. SuthrnExec says:

Any time.

30. sweetredhead269443 says:

your welcome, if you ever have a question just ask. That’s what its all about being here supporting each other

31. NWgirly says:

Thank you so much for the good advice SuthrnExec, sweetredhead and NC Gentleman.

32. NC Gentleman says:

heya NWGirly — just block those pervy guys like that. I have never asked a potential SB for explicit pictures — that is just very tacky, and a true SD would never do that — well not until he knew you a VERY long time. Best wishes in your search for a non-pervy SD!

33. sweetredhead269443 says:

Just do what the rest of us do. weed them out. if it doesn’t feel right go with your instinct. Men can be very smooth talkers. tell you what you want to hear, but they slip up and you have to watch and catch it.

34. NWgirly says:

lol it’s okay sweetredhead maybe that’s what I need is some good mom advice.

35. NWgirly says:

That’s so disappointing because I’m one of those genuine girls.

36. sweetredhead269443 says:

At 18 you really need to be careful, there are some dirty old men out there. I have an 18 yr old daughter and I know the “mom” advice is not wanted. So I am trying not to do that. (sitting on my hands)

37. sweetredhead269443 says:

thank you NWgirly.

38. sweetredhead269443 says:

No I get those too. Don’t send them. some of these fakes just want to get off to your picture. Sorry blunt there but that’s what they do. My advice move on. a gentleman will not ask you to send those pictures.

39. SuthrnExec says:

NgGirly, from what I’ve read on the blog, it seems like the sleezy SDs outnumber the good guys 2:1 or maybe 3:1. No doubt they are trying to push the envelope with you.

40. NWgirly says:

I am soooo happy for you I really hope all goes well.

41. NWgirly says:

I’ve got a question, why is it that I start talking to an SD and after like the 3rd email they want explicit pictures. Is it because of my age, I’m 18, that think I’m that naive or does it happen to all the SB’s?
    My pictures aren’t of sexual nature they are just normal fully clothed cell phone pictures.

42. sweetredhead269443 says:

good evening. My days has been great talked to the SD I am meeting on Sunday. I am really excited about it. A little nervous too, I think he has put me up way to high on a pedestal. Don’t get me wrong I AM a great person, maybe he is just a smooth talker lol. I will let you all know how it goes :)

43. SuthrnExec says:

Good evening NWGirly!

44. NWgirly says:

Good afternoon everybody, How has your days been? I just woke up my sleep cycle is way off I think I need to take a visit to the doctor and see what’s going on.

45. sweetredhead269443 says:

there you go OCSugarbaby your first day and you got an offer from a genuine SD. you go girl :)

46. sweetredhead269443 says:

welcome to the club of being mislead :) think we all have been there a time or two. Just call it a learning experience and keep moving forward. We will all find what we are looking for eventually.

47. SuthrnExec says:

OCSugarbaby, come to tennessee!! I will spoil you and allow you to spoil me too! :-)

48. SuthrnExec says:

sweetredhead, thanks. You’re right, I need to do a better job at making sure of the maturity level of the SB. Thought I had, but my experience in these two cases says otherwise. I guess the type woman I have been meeting with (or trying, anyway) is the kind that stands you up! LOL I actually have had better luck in the past – but the last two I met with, well, we never met! Oh well, I had plenty of work to do so nothing was lost.

49. NC Gentleman says:

Hi OC — I think little inconsistencies should be a big warning sign… your potential SD may be married and is trying to hide it. Not sure if that bothers you, but to me, a good SB/SD relationship has a foundation of trust and honesty. If you have a bad feeling in your gut right now, I would proceed with extreme caution. Just my two cents worth… I stayed with an SB that I had misgivings with, and it turned out to be bad…. I also had another SB that I completely trusted and it was a great relationship… go with your instincts and little things that don’t add up can be bad signs…

Happy hunting and welcome to the group!

50. sweetredhead269443 says:

SuthrnExec your radar is off lol. I don’t think its you. It’s their loss. that is so rude to stand someone up. maybe you should try a little maturity in the woman you choose to meet up with. I am not talking age either I have know some woman over 40 who are not mature and younger ones that are very mature. Are you planning meeting without much talking first?
    Really don’t know what to say on that don’t know the type woman you are meeting with so I can’t really say why they would stand you up. You seem like a very nice person to me.

51. ppp1256 says:

OCSugarbaby: you are right to go with your gut. Sex is an art and prefected through practice, not a science where you want to make sure that the machine works. I would say that guy has poor tastes. You did the right thing.

52. SuthrnExec says:

OK, in my second post near the top, I told about being stood-up. well, it happened again tonight in the same city. I was first contacted by this SB a couple of months ago. Never could coordinate a meeting – my travel plans were constantly in flux. So, we finally made plans last week to meet tonight. Supposed to meet in her city. We emailed yesterday, she left me her phone number, I gave her my cell. I tried to call last evening – VM. I tried today at noon – VM. I tried again at 3 PM. VM. I finally said, “Forget it.” She will call if interested. Never called or emailed.

So, it seems I’m not doing something right – not sure what it is. Only thing in common with the two “stand-up” SBs is that they are young – not quite 30. If any one has any ideas, I’m open to hearing them.

53. SuthrnExec says:

Oops – sorry, that was me.

Welcome OCSugarBaby!

55. sweetredhead269443 says:

No one have any new stories, meetings anything lol. Lets get some of the lurkers out from lurking and post, we would love to hear from you. No one bites I promise.

56. OCSugarBaby says:

Just joined a few minutes ago! I am looking forward to the adventure. :)

57. ppp1256 says:

Christy: Give me some hints about your profile. I would love to check it out. BTW there are some real cool SDs on here so you just have to look carefully.

58. sweetredhead says:

Welcome to the club OCSugarBaby :) thank you for the kind words. Yes there are a few of us SD’s and SB’s out there that are true and Honest. Same as anything you have to watch for the good and the bad.

59. OCSugarBaby says:

Sweetredhead – it was your opinion I was seeking. Your honesty and insight was helpful. I will let this one back into the SD waters. Watch out ladies a shark back into the water among all the beautiful SD’s that are real! 😉

60. sweetredhead says:

ok this is only my opinion such as it is. Some Sd’s are married and they do need to keep some things private. he may tell you more once he knows he can trust you. If he tell you he owns a business and you can’t find it on the internet well… there is a good possibility he is not being honest. Or he is just a small business owner. From what you have described of your Sd I would think he is not what he says he is.

61. OCSugarBaby says:

I like reading the posts, because it makes me feel like I am not the only new SB out here. lol I would never make my SD feel like an ATM. I have a great career so I can take care of myself. I just enjoy being spoiled! I would love to meet a SD who wants to be spoiled back, not just pay for time spent. Mutual adoration is my goal. He is out there. I have faith.
    The potential SD who has my gut tied in a knot may NOT be the SD for me. I went into this knowing that it should be fun, caring and naughty, all of which I will hold out for.
    Can anyone tell me this… If your potential SD won’t tell you much about himself. Lets say he just tells you the basics, single, business owner, what city he lives in, number of kids and grandkids. But when he shows you his drivers license it has a PO box in another city. He also told me the name of his company but I can not find it on google. Am I worrying too much?
    Will time and trust make this easier?

62. sweetredhead says:

I am new to this too, and I don’t have all the answers. But I know what I want and what my opinions are. I just go with that. If you can’t trust yourself who can you trust :)

63. sweetredhead says:

yes go with your gut. a real SD will bring to the table at least something. not make ultimatums. You should never treat your Sd as an ATM machine. The money is not what it is all about its only a small part of it, BUT it is part. And to hold it over your head for “favors” is not someone you want to be with.

64. sweetredhead says:

LMAO I am talking about sexually. For example if I say I like this or that, Our what positions I like to do. or a technique that I feel is very arousing. if I am asked to explain, the response I get amazes me, its always WOW!! like its something amazing they have never heard of lol.

65. OCSugarBaby says:

Thanks Sweetredhead.
    We did discuss the arrangement upfront. He was very clear as to what he wanted to provide and what his expectations were. He wanted to know before we even met if I had any problems with any of the items. We were on the same page. I thought wow this could work. But he told me during our third meeting (no sex as of yet) that he wanted to sample the goods before he would even consider the financial arrangement. He is a bit rough around the edges, but very sweet. I told him that I had to give it some thought we ended the evening on a good note. He is still calling wanting to meet to seal the deal so to speak. I just have a gut feeling he is a fake. I think I need to go with my gut. I am a very sweet midwestern girl living in the OC. But I am very intelligent and think my best bet is to go with my gut. I think I am going to post on this site and see what happens.

66. dreamer says:

you are allowed to say it, spit it redhead. Lol. I want to know what you are talking about.

67. sweetredhead says:

not everything is set in stone. each Sd/Sb relationship is different but still has a basic format. I think your best bet is to have your own ideas of what you are looking for. When you meet an SD talk to him be up front and honest. what does he want ( because this is key) if what he wants is not what your looking for don’t settle. To me the “job” of the Sb is for stress relief and outlet from the everyday turmoils. what he is not getting and what he needs. if you can not provide that, that you are not the SB for him. Each Sd is his own person and all wants are not the same as with a Sb. you may have had a horrible experience with one SD and someone else will think its perfect. We all have our special likes and dislikes. thats why I feel that talking it out with a potential SD and “feeling” it out saves you a lot of disappointment later

68. OCSugarBaby says:

Hi Everyone!

I have been reading the blogs here for a few days and found them to be a huge help. I have never done anything like this before. I didn’t even know that these sites existed. I moved to Orange County CA about a year ago and love it. However dating was just getting plain old dull. I knew that I wanted a nsa relationship with someone like a SD but was not sure how to go about it. I found a potential SD via another site. We have had a few meetings, and I was having concerns. I turned to this blog and have found so many wonderful answers. Not that I have not asked my potential SD to also answer these questions. I just needed an outside source too. Thanks to all of you I will keep my eyes and mind open. I will keep you posted. Ta! 😉

69. sweetredhead says:

It’s funny my “experiences” in being with a man are more then most men are used too. I never realized how many men and I suppose woman never experience the full range of experiences. The scope of what things are possible to do and change up. I always thought what I do is the “normal” I know i am talking a bit in circles but sure what can to said on here. DO you know what I mean?

70. Goddess says:

Hi everyone!

This is finals week, so I’ve been busy lately and haven’t kept up with the blog. Just dropping in to say “hello”

I can’t believe it snowed here in Houston last night! It was so pretty!

71. sweetredhead says:

I have been lucky so far. I am meeting a SD on sunday. He seems wonderful. But have to get through that first meeting :) Not closing the door just yet.

72. SweetEuropeanGirl says:

Hi sweetredhead – Thank you, how’s your search going? :)

NC Gentleman – I’d like to know how many european SD’s there are here too! lol. The majority of SD’s who have sent me messages seem to be from the states which is a bit too far!

73. sweetredhead says:

Have a quick salad or sandwich and take a nap :) Traveling can be really tiring especially if you have delays. Good luck at your meetings hope you have a enjoyable meeting :)

74. NC Gentleman says:

So yes after many weather delays, I arrived safely to my hotel — now just have to decide between lunch or a nap, after doing emails. I have a long night coming– professional meeting and client dinner.

Welcome to the blog Sweeteuropeangirl — I travel to Europe about once every 3 months. There was an SB I saw in Copenhagen two times — strictly platonic and more like tour guide — she moved to the Phillipines, which I never travel to so that ended… I was wondering how many SDs from Europe there are here.

75. prettygirl says:

You- lets talk! really is that all a smart man can come up with when he sends you a message?

76. sweetredhead says:

welcome SweetEuropeanGirl. I am in Florida. Just be patient and the right SD will come :)

77. SweetEuropeanGirl says:

Hi everyone! I’m kinda new to this site and SD SB dating, I love this blog i’m always checking it to see what’s happening and I thought it was about time I joined in! Just wondering…anybody here from Europe? And if so, any success stories?
    Hope you all have a great day and find what you are looking for :) !
    x

78. prettygirl says:

morning all, hope everyone is having a safe and wonderful day!:)

79. sweetredhead says:

NC gentleman hope you get where your going. We are under a tornado watch here. No sun today for us.

80. sweetredhead says:

oops that was be who wrote the above sorry

You too Lisa but please don’t go. If this is the only outlet you have and it makes you feel better, feel free to talk to us. We were only talking about what it looks like to a SD to have you telling your problems here. I know I don’t mind at all. ANd maybe there is aSD out there who does want to help you with everything what do we know :) just be yourself hun don’t let what anyone says change you. you are great just the way you are.

No one ment to hurt you just giving advice. Please don’t take it as something negative. Please stay with us and be you. we like it that way. hugs to you Lisa

82. SuthrnExec says:

Thanks Lisa – you too! Where you headed?

Good bye everyone…..Have a happy Holiday season

84. SuthrnExec says:

I think you will look great! Way to go!

85. dreamer says:

lol ok.. thanks guys.. random fact: i measaured myself this morning -somthing i havent done in a long time- and it turned out to be 36-26-40 lol. Im so happy! thats what laying off the candy bars get! still gotta big behind, but i sorta like it lol.. I would like to think of myself as an escape for everyone i know, or I try to be.. But i dont have that many problems, i am very fortunate

86. SuthrnExec says:

I do not need to introduce any more stress into my life so a SB must be an escape for me. I don’t mind talking about problems or issues that come along to help someone work through, but that doesn’t need to be the reason we are together.

Christy, it probably wouldn’t hurt for you to be a little more aggressive. As uneasy as it feels, if you bring up the allowance issue in the right way, you probably won’t have to do it but once. I would encourage you to take your time through this process and don’t be pressured into doing anything more quickly than you want. If possible, use a good friend as a sounding board – if that’s not possible, use this blog – there are some great ladies here as well as guys that can give you some objective feedback. Good luck!

87. NC Gentleman says:

Hello all — stuck at the airport because of weather so a quick little blog…. I read some of the posting yesterday, and I have to agree with sweetredhead… One of the reasons I have an SB is for an escape — it is a few hours a month where I don’t have to deal with problems or be the answer guy…. I can deal with some occasional issues, but dealing with an SB that has problems all the time is a complete turn-off…. I guess that is why I love the song by Jay-Z — 99 Problems – hope some of you know the song :) and yes I’m in my 40s and listen to hip-hop some times!

Have a great day!

and Dreamer — definitely jeans and a cute top to a rock concert :)

88. christy says:

Hi everyone, I am new to this site and kind of to the whole SD SB idea…. I say kind of because my mom allways had what I understand now to be a SD, my step dad for 10 yrs and I have allways been attracted to older men and them to me… I am just worried about getting scammed and waisting my time. I am kind of old fashion and I wait for a man to offer me things and end up either being overlooked or taken advantage of, and if I do speak up, I end up seemilng too aggressive… maybe it’s just the men, so that’s why i decided to try something new… I am a genuine lady but with a desire to be pampered like a princess….but it’s 2008 should I be more aggressive???

89. sexycollegekitten says:

Italian Girl: Be smart, meet him/her at a resturant if ya’ll live near each other. Make sure you have your own transportation. Take your time and get to know the person. Once you are comfortable, the sky is the limit.

90. sweetredhead says:

I agree you should be able to ask for anything you like. especially with a SD/SB relationship, its to get away from it all live in the fantasy world the two of you want to create. It will also help to be in the right relationship to know what the other wants from it and needs from it. In a “normal relationship to many other factors come into play which I think makes it a little harder to ask for what you want.

91. ItalianGirl says:

Talked to a sd for the first time on the phone and im just so nervous about meeting in person…anybody have any tips on where to mett?

92. prettygirl says:

Being able to tell your partner of any kind what you want shouldn’t be to much to ask in any type of relationship. whats the point in putting time into it if you dont feel like you can talk openly?

93. Sig (Seeking traveling companion) says:

If I am a typical SD I want to relax with my SB. I want to be taken care of. I want to be able to feel that saying “I want” is ok. Is that unfair? Maybe by some measures of an ordinary relationship, but that’s why this isn’t a typical dating site. The freedom of being upfront about everything is what this is all about. Maybe we will find that such naked exposure will not result in a success, but all such searches, whether upfront and honest like here, or the more traditional gradual increase in expectations (with the risk of hyper inflation)… all have the potential of failure.

To answer a question earlier in this thread (and this forum really needs a separate chat section), I don’t know how to interpret an SD without a photo. Honestly I thought a few times about not having photos myself, but I ended up posting three. There will be SDs who are concerned with their privacy, such as key CEOs, famous public figures, and, I presume, married men or men with children who might be hurt through exposure. Some part of this risk is shared by the SBs as well, but assuming that the SDs here are genuine, there perhaps a greater material risk to the SDs. On the other hand, it sounds like there are a lot of scammers and they might prefer no photo. On the other hand I would think scammers would tend to put in fake photos or something rather than none. Hard to say.

94. prettygirl says:

i wouldn’t wear a dress to a rock concert stick with jeans and a cute top :)

95. dreamer says:

i have a awesome date coming up.. its a rock concert and i dont know what to wear either.. I got this floor length green bohemian type dress.. And i got a cheetah print cute top that would be nice with jeans and heels.. What would you guys wear?

96. sweetredhead says:

we are some of the lucky ones from what I have seen and heard. but I have been patient and picky, not going to settle. I knew what I was looking for and waited to find it. well so far, still have to have the first meeting, but I will let you all know :)

97. sweetredhead says:

glad I have not had to kiss a lot of toads to find a prince :)

98. sweetredhead says:

lol, yeah I am in the same situation, what to wear lol. meeting for the first time this weekend, he is great!

99. coeddomme says:

Hey all.

Man, the comments on this blog are all HILARIOUS.

I’ve all but given up on finding a SD on this site. I’ve gotten some creepy responses so I’m sticking to the real world for now.

My potential SD seems really nice. We’re already getting along so well. The conversations are amazing and we have so much in common. We made plans to have dinner this weekend and I honestly can’t wait!

What to wear, what to wear.

100. Bubbles4u2me says:

Has sum1 been in the sauce 2night? lol

101. Bubbles4u2me says:

I am from SC.

102. NWgirly says:

Alrighty then

I have gone to bed mad… i have gone to bed glad…i have sometimes even gone to bed sad… but i can never go to bed without wishing u all good night!!!

104. Sweets says:

OK, Dalai Lama.. thank you for your words of wisdom.

When there is in elephant in the room, introduce him

The question ‘who am I?’ is answered by what I write, I become my writing

107. NWgirly says:

I don’t know but they are keeping me entertained. Hey anonymous do you know any strange but true facts, I love those hehe.

108. sweetredhead says:

lmao who is this person

Goodness speaks in a whisper, evil shouts.

110. sweetredhead says:

doing great ty :) I am in the St pete area

111. NWgirly says:

I am from oregon

112. NWgirly says:

I’m great girls, and homemade chocolate chip cookies sounds great right about now.

113. sweetredhead says:

are your comment sugary? maybe its stressed lmao

114. rachel_love19 says:

great, how are you?? where is everyone from?? i seen you said you were in FL I’m near vegas..

115. sweetredhead says:

so then dessert is good for stress hmmm give me that choc cake!!!

116. NWgirly says:

oh my goodness this thing is eating my comments

Stressed spelled backwards is desserts. Coincidence? I think not!

118. sweetredhead says:

hi rachel_love19 sorry I missed you come in. How are you?

119. sweetredhead says:

lol, make it choc chip cookies, home made and you got a deal :)

120. rachel_love19 says:

hi NWgirly good how are you?? :)

121. sweetredhead says:

hi NWgirly how are you tonight

“Think what a better world it would be if we all, the whole world, had cookies and milk about three o’clock every afternoon and then lay down on our blankets for a nap.”

123. sweetredhead says:

I keep thinking is he too good to be true? there is a little obstetrical he lives 2 hours from me and with him being on call its not easy to meet I have to meet him half way. which is also a good thing because neither of us will know anyone.

124. NWgirly says:

wow anonymous is being very random, but good afternoon bloggers. How is everybody?

Never let a computer know you’re in a hurry.

126. sweetredhead says:

whose a wacko??

127. sweetredhead says:

that’s true :) will be easier because we have such good communication already and he is really sensitive to my feeling about the whole thing. Too much sometimes lol, but that not a bad thing, he just wants everthing to be perfect for both of us :)

The telephone is a good way to talk to people without having to offer them a drink.

129. Bubbles4u2me says:

Who is this wacko. lol

130. Bubbles4u2me says:

Sweetredhead look at it from this way. Once you meet him you will be like two old friends because you will know alot about him already.

131. rachel_love19 says:

anyone still on??

132. sweetredhead says:

he loves me he loves me not…….oh was I not suppose to pluck the petals? lmao

“It is at the edge of the petal that love waits.”

134. sweetredhead says:

The first night I talked to him for several hours on the computer, then 3 hours on the phone then back on the computer some more lol

135. sweetredhead says:

haven’t actually met him yet, he has had to cancel several times because of his job, but we have a meeting set up for Sunday. Hopefully all goes well.

136. sweetredhead says:

don’t have a SD that is a doctor who is on call all the time lol. having a great conversation and he gets called away. getting used to it. not complaining just a pain sometimes. But nothing he can do about it. so its ok by me :)

137. Bubbles4u2me says:

I am just bugging out. This is just too funny! lol

138. sweetredhead says:

ok now u2 are getting to flowery lol

139. sweetredhead says:

are you picking daisies Anonymous lol

140. Bubbles4u2me says:

“Every rainbow has a silver lining, but you will miss it if you dont search for it!”

“There are always flowers for those who want to see them.”

142. Bubbles4u2me says:

Bye Prettygirl. Have a nice night.

143. prettygirl says:

well ladys nice chatting with ya going to go watch a movie. have a good night

144. Bubbles4u2me says:

I could only imagine. Here in SC you are lucky to get any snow.

145. sweetredhead says:

The best christmas I ever spent were in Vermont at my grandparents house. the covered bridges, the snow, the country air. pure Heaven

146. Bubbles4u2me says:

Santa in a speedo! Lmao I dont know rather I should laugh or repent. lol

147. sweetredhead says:

tell me about it, people have them in their yards and decorated palm trees!!and poor chubby ole santa in a bathing suit. at least its not a speedo ughhh.

148. Bubbles4u2me says:

Santa on a surf board!!! Lmao. That is too funny

149. sweetredhead says:

I miss the snow at christmas, the first year I was here and seen santa on a surf board I was horrified lol. I was like that’s just soo wrong!! I love it to snow on christmas eve to me its the most wonderful site. that and a fire burning I am in heaven.

150. prettygirl says:

i love to see the first snow of the year then i’m done with it

151. sweetredhead says:

but on the other hand summers are sooo Hot is disgusting outside

152. sweetredhead says:

been sunny and 70 here. sorry all. maybe that’s why I am so cherry lol

153. prettygirl says:

aren’t u lucky! i would love to fly south for the winter :)

154. Bubbles4u2me says:

Sweetred I am in SC and it is not cold here either but it is rainy.

155. sweetredhead says:

Cold to me is in the 50’s I freeze lol. and I am a yankee transplant but I don’t like the cold anymore.

156. Cupcake says:

Bubbles, where did you meet your SD? On here?

157. sweetredhead says:

I am in Florida its not cold here, well right now :)

158. prettygirl says:

now i’m kinda sorry i jumped in when i did. but lisa if u want my email hun. i will be more then happy to give it to ya. just keep your head up dear things can only get better from here.

so how was everyones day? everyone keepin warm? :)

159. Bubbles4u2me says:

I have a SD that I am very happy with and I enjoy reading the positive comments on this blog so I am just gonna stick with what works. I will just skip the ones that I dont want to read and will not comment on them and that is how I can help this situation. Still think you are a Gem Lisa!!!

160. Bubbles4u2me says:

Anonymous that is so true. So true

161. Bubbles4u2me says:

Me too

“People become really quite remarkable when they start thinking that they can do things. When they believe in themselves they have the first secret of success.”

163. sweetredhead says:

now I feel bad :( thought I was helping didn’t mean to hurt you lisa.

164. Bubbles4u2me says:

Lisa we dont want you to be sad. You were commenting about the problem of finding a SD so I was just giving constructive criticism. Never intented for you to get upset. You seem opinionated and vocal didnt know you were so sensitive.

165. Bubbles4u2me says:

Lisa- no one said that we dont want to her your thoughts, we like you. We just want you to try to be more positive. Thats all.

166. prettygirl says:

ok i’m gonna stick up for lisa cause from readin the blog i can tell that she see you girls as her friends. i understand your guys point but maybe right now with everything she has going on its more important that she feels that she has ya’ll here to talk to when she comes home to a empty house. lets not judge but be here for her.

167. Bubbles4u2me says:

Lisa I am a very blunt person and I am trying to avoid saying something that may offend you but if you go back and read every post that you have listed on this blog 9 times out of ten it has something negitive posted. That is depressing. Yes you are in a situation that is not pleasing or desirable but a potiential SD really does not want to hear it. This site is not the helping hands ministry,most SDs are looking for women that are emotionally stable, they want to pamper you not support you. Non of them are looking for charity cases. I have problems too but guess what they are mine. I dont impose them upon others. When I meet with my SD it is all about him and what I need to do to make the time that we have together mutually satisfying. I assure you that if I spent that time complaining about this and that he would not keep me around. Please keep that in mind. I am not down playing what happen to you in the past but guess what it is just that “The Past”. Live for to day, strive for tomorrow and let yesterday be just what it is. I pray that God blesses you and give you the closure that you need.

168. sweetredhead says:

Lisa…no one is saying that hun. we are interested in you opinions and I like you. if it makes you feel better then go ahead and get it off your chest if it helps you. I would give you my home number but i am not sure how to get it to you. I don’t want you to be hurt or unhappy.

sweetredhead; I dont have instant messenger. My computer died a few months ago (blue screen of death and i haven’t anyone to fix it) so I have been using this cheap laptop that runs slow and freezes so I don’t install anything I dont’ have to as i’m hoping it holds up till feb when I can file my taxes and get another new but cheap desktop. I am not very computer savy other than getting online, haven’t reallly done IM that much.
    I will keep my problems to my self though, no one is interested in my opinions or feelings. This time of year sucks, I pray I dont’ wake up tomorrow.

170. sweetredhead says:

we understand your situation Lisa. But can you understand why an SD is not contacting you? no need to tell him where you live or the conditions. just say you are only available morning and afternoon. meet him somewhere take the bus. if he offers to drive you home decline no explanation necessary.

I am always positive and never mention my problems, money is not mentioned in my profile I have ‘amount negotiable’. I do mention it if they mention what they are looking for.
    It is a little difficult to hide the fact that I live in a bad area though as I have to decline any invitation to meet after dark which means at this time of year I can only meet for lunch or early afternoon and that does draw questions and well what can I say but the truth , my neighborhood is bad and I can’t be out taking the bus after dark. and no I can’t afford to take a cab. I have met guys on other sites in the past and when they drove me home, everything seemed ok but they just looked a little funny when they saw where I lived, the thugs hanging around didnt’ make it any better. I had one guy who didnt’ like to visit because he was afraid his car would be stolen, which was a legit concern.
    Google “MS13 gang” and read about them. some of those gang members live in my aparments, not funny

172. Bubbles4u2me says:

You missed the whole point so I will let that go. Wasnt making light of anything you just dont understand my point. Lets agree to disagree.

173. sweetredhead says:

Hi prettygirl, yes I think I am addicted to the blogs now lol

174. prettygirl says:

hi, have been readin the blog for acouple days now. i forgot how easy it is to get hooked on these blogs. just thought i would say hi to everyone. and lisa it sounds like u have alot going wrong right now but keep your head up girl! what dosen’t kill us makes us stronger. you wanna talk cold its like 9 degrees outside and we had rain yesterday so now there is a inch of ice everywhere. but from san antonio so i know how ya feel. get feelin better!

175. sweetredhead says:

ok here’s the deal lisa hun, if you want to tell me about your problems I will be more than willing to let you vent to me, but for your benefit don’t do it on here. I will give you my messenger and you can vent all you like :)

I would like to let everyone know that I grew up without running water, heat, ac, a stove to cook on, no food all day at school, etc. I grew up in a :colonia” which is an undeveloped rural area of the rio grande valley. It was not until about 20 years ago that I had heat and running water, so I can tell you I have had very hard times. I had many illnessess as a child caused by my living conditions.
    losing my contacts is no joke as I went over 25 years without vision corrrection and my eyesite is bad, my real dad was legally blind at 55.

I am grateful to have a job but that doesn’t mean I want to injure my back and it would be nice to make enough money to buy groceries.

177. Bubbles4u2me says:

Amen. I could not have said it better myself. That was well-spoken Sweetredhead.

178. sweetredhead says:

Sd’s have their own problems and stress. Having money doesn’t mean you don’t have problems. , they don’t want to hear our problems. they want to relax get away from the real world. escape and be treated well also. Its not up to a SD to make you happy. You have to be happy with yourself.

179. Bubbles4u2me says:

Thanks sweetred

180. Bubbles4u2me says:

No I am not saying it to be mean because Lisa is a nice person. I am just giving advice.

181. sweetredhead says:

well said Bubbles4u2me, she is right Lisa. and she is not saying that to be mean she is trying to give you some good advice :)

182. sweetredhead says:

I don’t answer all my emails. I can tell which ones I am truly not going to be interested in. between their profile and how they respond. I don’t answer just because they write. Well I do say no thank you but thats it.

183. Bubbles4u2me says:

Lisa – there are a lot of SDs that read this blog and never post a comment. I know because I have received a few emails in regards to the comments that I have posted. They agree with me. If SBs are complainers they dont get emails. I have only been a member of this site for a couple of weeks and have received several emails. Stop posting the bad things that happen to you each day and start posting the good. Lets start with the fact that you woke up this morning. Yes you lost your contacts but guess what there are people that never ever had the opportunity to see. Yes your job is hard work but guess what I saw the stats there was another 3500 people laid off today alone. Yes you can only afford the generics but guess what CNN reported that some of our seniors are skipping all their meds just to buy groceries. Oh and please dont let me start in on that heat that you had the ability to crank up as so you say. There are millions of homeless people that would die for any form of heat. So with all that said Miss Lisa with internet and a computer. You have so much to be positive about and as your new SB friend I am going to remind you when ever you loose sight of that. Now take that generic nyquil and be patient your SD will come. Patience is a virtue! Have a good night lady!

184. sweetredhead says:

aww wish you where closer to me I would have you come here for christmas. but i am NOT gonna be your SD lol

sweetredhead: what more could you want??? you could want to feel like putting on a nice dress and staying up all night, playing loud music and singing, even if you have a horrible voice (like I do, lol), feel on cloud 9, gitty, excited, high on life. I have had that feeling a few times, it’s great.
    things just have to all work together though

I started out meeting someone right away (several months ago) and had a short arrangement, but he really wasn’t the sd type as he didn’t make alot of money, and was actually struggling and ended up having to move because of work, so it ended. then I met 2 guys who took me shopping and seemed fine but cancelled our evening plans, made excuses. since then it’s been sparce, with an occasional joker or someone wanting to play IM. I sent him a nice email but he never responded, just wanted to talk to whoever was on IM.
    this time of year always makes me sad, my work schedule (most likely working on christmas eve and christmas and lack of good tranportation for me and my parents make getting together difficult, I get off in evening, none of us can get out after dark. I am not welcome in their home because they are mad at me for moving out on my own and they will not stay over with me because I they think I am a wh*** for even dating after my divorce. they are very religious and judgemental. They have turned my daughter into the same.

187. sweetredhead says:

he does, and is sweet and kind and funny. and attractive what more could I want lol

188. ppp1256 says:

Lisa: It sounds like you always end up hooking up with losers. I am sure you are going to find your ideal arrangement soon.

good luck sweetredhead, hope your meeting is all wonderful, great chemistry and a man who knows what the site is about. :)

190. Bubbles4u2me says:

Sweetredhead- Thats great. Good luck!

I have only received 3 responses in 2 months: the guy who wanted me to move to the caribbean (along with some other sds on here, lol), a guy who cancelled twice and not written back in a week, and the one that didn’t really understand what the site was about and asked me, and I explained it to him, he changed his profile to say he was no looking to pay anyone and was looking for a woman who was not materialistic, ?? wake up, you’re on a sd sight, lol

I can’t send out positive vibes when I am not getting any mail to respond to.

192. sweetredhead says:

well talked with potential SD we meet on sunday. wish me luck

193. Bubbles4u2me says:

Always think positively and speak positively SBs and your SDs will come. Men like positivity. So turn those frowns up side down. lol It helps me and I have no problems with SDs

Spring…. let’s fast forward to spring, I’m freezing here, 30 degrees, light snow, brrrr, got heat on, still cold I need me a sugardaddy to warm me. lol nah actually I haven’t logged onto site last couple days, i’m going to give up as it seems I will never find a sd. 3 responses in 2 months after posting new pics, etc, 3 that were playing, not legit.
    Its about time for a shot of nyquil

195. Bubbles4u2me says:

If we decide to plan this gala we need to plan it far enough in advance so that as many SDs and SBs that are wanting to come are able to attend. I say spring!

196. rachel_love19 says:

something like that would be great!!! (meet and greet for SD/SB’s) great idea bubbles! I’m close to vegas about hour 1/2 (need to update my profile..) would love to meet!!

197. BlkButtafly says:

for the meet and greet SD/SB party i meant of course

198. BlkButtafly says:

Sounds great to me! Count me in!

199. SuthrnExec says:

Chrisohbabyy, 4 lines would be great – and a great improvement from some emails I get.

sweetredhead, I have offered up my chat ID on occasion- I don’t have a problem with that either – only finding a common time to chat is a problem.

rachel_love19 – all good points!

200. rachel_love19 says:

hi lisa!! you’re absolutely right!!
    like I said.. they need to realize what this sites about “SEEKING ARRANGEMENT” HENCE THE WORD ARRANGEMENT. Its not “SEEKING LOVE” OR “SEEKINGFUCKBUDDYFORFREE.COM hahaha

201. rachel_love19 says:

Wow, it was fun reading some of these comments, and could sit here replying to them all day lol. I have been on this site for quite a while (along with another site..) don’t check this account much anymore due to the amount of FAKE SD’s I feel that before they take u to dinner.. there should be some understanding of what the evening might entail.. that means “SD’s” Please come prepared.. you know what you want out of the evening, which should be quite obvious to you what we’re seeking in return.. I am so tired of wasting my time with the man who says.. well I am able to help you out tomorrow… LOL!! I have met some really generous, and interesting men.. but men be honest.. you say you’re seeking something exclusive for longterm but as soon as you’ve had her.. you’re often ready to experience the next thing… and then back to us… so Be Realistic, we’re not about to do sexual favors with no protection, and the women who are need to stop! because it makes the women who prefer to use protection seem prude.. lol! this site is what it is.. and people need to stop making it a bigger deal than that! =) xoxo rachel

If the men on this site all knew the concept of a sugardaddy, the women wouldn’t have to ask for anything upfront, but many of the men on here are clueless and think this is just another dating site, maybe one with more attrative women than the other sites.
    Many of the men on here don’t have money. One guy that I talked to from this site but never met because he was just too much into asking personal questions, told me that you take the man’s net worth and consider house equity, cars, life insurance, savings, etc and it doesn’t necessarily mean he has the cash to spend, he might just have alot of property or life insurance policies that are useless to a sb.

Just got home from work, it snowed a little today, I about froze and my cold is getting worse. I’m locked in for the night with the heat cranked up.

203. sweetredhead says:

you mean a meet and greet?

204. Bubbles4u2me says:

No not that kind of party.lol

205. sweetredhead says:

thats sounds like a whole lot of trouble to me LOL

206. Bubbles4u2me says:

We should have a SA party for SBs and SDs!!! Treated like we treat Vegas. What happens there stays there!!! lol

207. Bubbles4u2me says:

Sig- Your comments are always so funny. I really enjoyed the one about the messages that are too short or too long. That is so true. As for the short messages why waste my time or better yet your own. I too, agree that the long messages are really scarey…. desperation is, “SO”, not attractive. lol

Globetrotter- I too, am a woman of color and I have had luck here on this site. Just practice patience. They will come!!! lol Just make sure you are straight forward about what you want and be honest with yourself that you will be able to abide by this type of arrangement and then enjoy. It is such a rewarding life-style. I love it.

208. dreamer says:

i do not write people anymore, i feel like i have wasted alot of time getting sds to talk to me that werent attracted to me. I think if im someones type, they will write hehe

209. sweetredhead says:

hard to have a one sided conversation. when your writing someone you don’t know and you are just kind of introducing yourself with no response or interaction its hard to do (for me) My profile says the kind of person I am so I feel let me say Hi a few words see if your interested. But it looks like you men want more than this…well then why can’t you (if interested) give us your messenger id’s and ask to chat. Then I am sure you will be able to find out all you need to know :)

210. Chrisohbabyy says:

NC Gentleman

I agree with you but sometimes it gets to be dissppointing when you write a nice message & you don’t get a response. One liners & writting messages like you’re texting in an 8th grade homeroom class is a deal breaker but i think the 1 or two paragraphs is a bit much.

I personally send messages about 4 sentences. If someone dismisses me for not writting a lstory then he’s not for me

211. sweetredhead says:

or the ones I get are you a real redhead, like I haven’t heard that many times. Or is it true what they say about redheads. Come one guys lets get original.

212. SuthrnExec says:

Agree with NC – if there is interest based on the profile and a nice message, I will respond as well and would prefer more than a one-liner. I have gotten messages that say, “If you’re interested, let me know” and that was the message in total. Tell me what caused you to have enough interest in me to write me – doesn’t have to be a book, but give me some insight.

213. NC Gentleman says:

Hi Chris — definitely wouldn’t go for someone that I am not attracted to, but I would be more inclined to message someone that I was somewhat (vs strongly) attracted to if we share a lot of common interests, so the profile can make a difference.

Good luck sweetashunni — you do seem very sweet :)

214. SweetasHunni says:

Thanks Gent:)

215. Chrisohbabyy says:

spell check…i meant diner**

That’s always gross, it feels like “you don’t even know me cut down on the salivating jeez…i’m not a piece of steak you know” Buttttttt we do have to kiss a lot of frogs to find out king/price.

As far as the topic on the length of messages, is don’t really think i should give you a mini bio from the FIRSt message. Be honest guys first look at the profile then see “hmm what’s she saying”. If you think someone’s unnattractive, the fact that hugs homeless puppies & feeds the children will not make much difference. Correct me if i’m wrong.

You’re not going to say…well she/he is unnattractive, but the fact that she loves golf makes me want to marry her now!

216. sweetredhead says:

I think I am done sending messages, let them find me. I will be the one holding up the white flag say I surrender. LOL

217. SouthernGent2 says:

Wait at least 24 hours before sending a second message.

218. sweetredhead says:

oh that is horrible!! I met this other guy ughh he was funny yes we had talked for 3hours on the phone and text back and forth he was in orlando which is about 2 hrs from me. We meet at a restaurant he was in the parking lot waiting for me. he comes up to my car grabs be and plants a big eeeeew wet kiss (open mouth) on me I wanted to throw up!!. I was thinking ok, lets get on with this he has one more chance. We get into the restaurant and he is all over me trying to kiss me hands on me I wanted to smack him. I finally say please I don’t like this sort of thing in public its rude. He was attractive yes, but he was more like a teen than a man. Felt like I was back in High school.

And you wonder why I have not been so eager to meet anyone again after those 2 lol. I even put them out of my mind as never meeting a SD because they were not.

219. SweetasHunni says:

Well I wrote something short and sweet, would it be really weird or stalkerish if i sent another longer message?

220. SouthernGent2 says:

SweetasHunni – I ignore the one or two sentence introductory messages. I think you need to tell in two paragraphs a bit about yourself and what you might be looking for. Too short is bad, too long is bad also. Write something that will generate interest and questions in return.

221. SweetasHunni says:

Thanks Sig and SRH

Another question for you. I’ve had a few other men message me but none of their profiles have pictures. Should these guys and/or messages be taken seriously?

222. Chrisohbabyy says:

sweetredhead ! I couldn’t agree with you more! It’s amazing how many people don’t get the concept. You think that’s bad. You have a few minutes?

I met this guy on this site, he seemed genuine, nice personality bragged about his wonderful life & how he’d had an SB and it worked out great before. We decided to meet for coffee at this Barnes and Nobles we both frequent. I should have noticed something was wrong when he showed up in his pre 98 Toyota corolla…then fumbled around saying it was his sons and he had just picked it up from the shop ( he’s a successful sugar daddy yet his son drives this crap?). I let it go…but oh no, he suggests the cheesiest dinner known in the area. I’ve been there once & let everyone hits on you I’d complain but I don’t want my food spat on.

Now the night before he suggested “lunch and a shopping date”. Notice I said he not me in his effort to be impressive. So he asked me where I shop. Now I won’t lie the mall that I usually shop at is fairly high end. We drove there and I made the comment that sometimes I valet park if I’m in a hurry or the weather is bad. He looked down upon me so much it was ridiculous. So we get there and he has the nerve to say “Oh this is where the snotty rich people shop at”. I swear I was beyond irritated!

That wasn’t even the bad part! He complained so much about how expensive everything was & so loudly! I was embarrassed beyond belief. So I bought some things paid for them MYSELF & I just told him I was ready to go. We’re in the car & he compliments my manicure and tries to lock hands with me We get back to my car and he had the nerve to try to kiss me on the mouth OPEN mouth & all…I stepped back so quickly he probably didn’t even know what happened to me. …. He had the nerve to call me later than night saying it was great and we should do it again.

Pheww the end…sorry i had to rant and rave like that. Just had to get it out

223. Jen says:

I agree with you sweetredhead.. I am also a full figure or bbw type.. not many SD’s looking for this type of SB. I have mailed a few, but not answer back. Just keep checking.

MishBocaRatonGrl…. Happy Birthday!!! I am in Vero.

Everyone have a great day. Time to finish the laundry.

224. sweetredhead says:

I know personally I do not leave really long messages. because of my age and I am full figured I guess I feel I am wasting my time if they are not attracted to my type. I just ask that they look at my profile, sometimes I leave more if I found something interesting in their profile and comment on it but it depends. I figure if your interested we can chat more later and I say that. No wonder I am not get responses lol. I am just trying not to waste anyone’s time and be a pest.

225. Sig (Seeking traveling companion) says:

SaH, I have received several messages so far and am surprised by how many are under 10 words. An example is, “Like to talk to you,” or “Caught my eye,” or “You look interesting.” I try to reply to every message even if I’m not interested (which seems to be appreciated), but the really short messages leave me at a loss. Am I part of a volume plan? Are they paying by letter? Do they think this is SMS? Are they linguistically challenged? Do they not care to engage me?

The best one was somebody who wrote me: “How r u?” (sic), to which I replied “Fine. How are you?”, to which I received no reply. 😉

Bottom line: I think a longer message is worthwhile. On the other hand, too long is a little scary. And I’m getting the sense that I am not the typical SD on this site, so maybe my preferences do not apply.

Best wishes for a successful search.

226. sweetredhead says:

happy Birthday MishBocaRatonGrl, Hope you have WONDERFUL day

227. sweetredhead says:

I understand where your coming from SouthernGent2. But you would be surprised how many man DO NOT understand the SD/ SB relationship on here. got a few hours and I will tell you some stories lol.

example:
    I talk to this SD a few days on the phone we agree to meet at his house. no mention of money except him bragging how he has this great life (red flag there) (I don’t recommend this ladies) He made me a wonderful dinner, great conversation, was really enjoying myself. (then the ball drops) He says lets take a tour of the house. Well guess what last stop his bedroom. He has the nerve to say if your good we will see about your “allowance” what you going to leave it on the night stand? ugh not for me. I had prearranged with a friend that if i called her she was to call me back (had her on 1 number call) discreetly called her. told the SD I had to go problem with my son ( ok so I lied) he tried calling me a few times after that and email.
    So you see what I mean, some have no clue.

228. SweetasHunni says:

Hey SouthernGent

I’m pretty new to this and I’ve got a question for you. I messaged a guy I was pretty interested in but the message was pretty short and I’ve yet to hear a reply. Should my message have been longer? And should I follow up in a couple days?

229. MishBocaRatonGrl says:

Yay today is my birthday!!!!!!!!!!! Wooo hooo

I’m getting old. lol

It always freaks me out when men want Nude pictures, sexy pictures, or to talk about sex before meeting, so …with that being said, I try to steer clear about the money conversation. I do make sure they know what kind of arrangement I’m looking for though, ahead of time. So no one gets confused.

230. SouthernGent2 says:

Tried to post on this yesterday, but for some reason it never went through.

A girl that asks for money up front before even meeting is a huge turnoff to me. You don’t need to say it. We are on this web site, and some things are just understood based on that alone.

Anyway, I had a message from someone that I had asked to meet me for lunch. Her message was “what kind of donation are you willing to bring me, because most other guys I have met are willing to bring me something up front”. Now that was a huge turnoff, and I decided not to reply to her for 24 hours. But maybe 12 hours later, I have an email asking if I had been turned off, and that she was really okay with meeting without me bringing along anything. But her original message told me enough about her, and I replied and told her I was no longer interested.

For you sb’s, I think most of us are willing to bring along something introductory to show we are interested. I certainly am. But being asked to bring a “donation” because other guys do is just plain tacky and a turn off.

231. Cutie says:

Chris – Good luck tomorrow!! I hope it goes well, I’m sure you could use a final exam spoiling break 😀

Unfortunately, when looking for an SD you have to audition a LOT of frogs before eventually meeting your… ummm king? I’ve met a guy who was perfect (handsome, relatively young, tall, smart, really exciting and did I say handsome??) but couldn’t give me the support I needed at that time, which led to the bitter deterioration of our relationship, I’ve met a guy who was looking for a college student to have an affair with, and because I go to the most challenging of the few colleges in my town, said “oh so I guess that’s more expensive”. I’ve met a guy who led me on for a few months, sending some gifts here and there and declaring his passion until we were about to meet and he decided to tell me he was married and had to stay within his limitations… AND I’ve met one guy who promised the world on paper but on the first meeting said he was looking for a third party to have a threesome with. And another one (last one I promise) was just plain creepy, threw such chills down my spine that I told the cab driver to drive off as soon as I caught a glimpse of him.

At the time it seemed like such an impossible hurdle, and every new awful experience was chipping away my faith that I would find someone, but now I find those experiences quite amusing, and they provided quite the experience.

When I first met my actual SD, I was still enthralled by the Perfect Man so I didn’t give him much thought, but he persisted, and as I started to realize it wouldn’t work with PM, I gave him more and more thought. Then I eventually told him what was happening with the perfect man and he proceeded to steal me away :)

And you know what I am sooo glad he did because he is the most beautiful, compassionate, intelligent, original and generous person I know :)

So, all this to say, don’t give up, and bad experiences aren’t as bad as they first seem. At best, they give you an idea of what you don’t want which makes it easier for you to find what you do want :)

Ok I will now disappear until friday night or saturday morning when I will be free at last. Do post about your date though PLEASE :)

Lots of love everyone

232. SuthrnExec says:

I don’t fault a SB who asks for money before meeting because usually I don’t know enough about their background, how much they’ve been burned in the past, etc. But when I carefully explain my reasons for not sending money before meeting, I would expect them to be understanding. You never know what someone has been through and with what “glasses” they view the world.

globetrotter, your time will come. It seems to go in cycles where you get email and then you don’t for a few days. Patience is the greatest asset in this endeavor.

Morning all!

233. sweetredhead says:

morning Lisa, hope your day goes well. but on some warm socks lol.

Good morning everyone. It’ s a cold, nasty day here with sleet and wind and cold and of course this the morning I have to get up early and get out in it to go to work. It is supposed to be better tomorrow morning and of course that is the day that I get to sleep late and go in late. still fighting this cold and flu and getting out in this mess isn’t going to help, and my store never turns on the heat, customers always complaining about how cold it is in there.
    I’m looking forward to 4 oclock and getting off from work and getting home to the warm.

235. bostonTerrier says:

globetrotter –

like you, i am a sd of color … i’m black :) the first few months i was signed up i got quite a few emails, met quite a few people, and not many were successful. i immediately weed out the guys who’ve said “i’ve never been with a black woman before” because i am not going to satisfy some fetish or burning desire either.

i don’t think being a black female this site is a hindrance or anything – it just takes a while to land your ideal sugar daddy.

there are plenty of guys [who probably just haven’t found you yet!] on the site whi believe black women are drop dead gorgeous with perfect personalities to match. if you were in boston, i’d mail you a few of them.

don’t give up hope just yet! i’m having plenty of luck with 1 sd, and 2 more possibilities.

236. Chrisohbabyy says:

Cutie, i was about to start knocking on doors, you’d been MIA for a bit. But Hugss you’re back:)

Still sharing in my misery for finals? 3 more days? Lucky you i have 2 more weeks cause my finals are spread out. For now i live in the library.

So i have a date tommorow with a potential SBs…i’m indifferent. I think i should be excited but i’m not…I’m such an optimist aren’t i? well he looks and sounds great on paper but let’s see how it goes. The topic of money or anything hasn’t been brought up. I’m not sure if i should expect it to be brought up.

Now i’ve gotten the feeling from little comments to the likes of “what i would do to you hint hint wink wink” that he may be more interested in the physical aspect more than being a genuine SD…i could be wrong. I’ll keep you guys posted.

237. ppp1256 says:

Money before even meeting is akin to feeding the slots in Vegas. I would think that women would find it beneath them to accept money before the meeting. Granted an allowance can be exchanged in the first meeting and an arrangement promptly established thereafter but before the meeting is in poor taste.

238. Cupcake says:

Oh by the way, NC Gentleman, if you’re reading this…I work in Cary and I’m also one of those relocated yanks :)

239. CHCOLATEKISSES says:

IF A “SUAGR DADDY ” KNOW WHAT HE WANTS THEN A “SUGAR BABE”SHOULD TOO.
    *WHY IS IT A PROBLEM FOR A LADY TO SAY ANYTHING ABOUT FUNDS ~ THAT SHOULD NOT BE A PROBLEM IF IT IS THEN ASK YOURSELF IS THATTHE KIND OF ” SUGAR DADDY” YOU WANT OR IS HE A “SOUR DADDY”? LOL

~A LADY’S GREATEST GIFT TO HER ” SUGAR DADDY” IS HER PRESENTS … I KNOW FOR MYSELF THAT A MAN MUST TAKE THE FIRST STEP IN AN” ARRANGEMENT” . EVERY LADY WAHTS A SWEET SUGAR DADDY , SO TO KEEP IT STR8 ..

MOTIVATION IS THE KEY ~SO AN (SD) ARRANGEMENT SHOULD NOT BE A PROBLEM TO TALK ABOUT AND IF HE SPEAKS ON IT FIRST THEN THAT JUST MEANS HE A TRUE GENTLEMAN NO MATTER WHAT ~
    MEETING SHOULD BE NO DICUSSION ABOUT $$$. YOU SHOULD HAVE FUN AND GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER …..HAPPINESS IS HARD TO COME BY AND IF YOU DON’T GET WHAT YOU WANT IT’S YOUR BAD NOT THE SITE 😉

240. Cutie says:

Mish that is sooo sooo awesome, macbook pros are the BEST!! Congrats sweetie, I hope you’ve finally found the right one! I’m super excited for you :)

Suthrn, I don’t understand why that sb would disappear without notice. It really sounds like she wasn’t satisfied on the financial front, which is puzzling because your preliminary agreement went seemingly well. I would assume that if anyone found the courage to express their expectations in their profile, they would surely select an allowance range they are comfortable with…. Maybe she was hoping for you to exceed her expectations, but then again there was no way for you to know. Well if it’s any comfort, think of how hard it would be to maintain a relationship with someone who doesn’t let you know what it is that would make them happy.

Chrisohbaby, how are youuu? When are you done? I have three more days of looking like a hobo lol and then it’s back to normal

Lisa, how’s that cold?

Everyone else, big hugs and I hope things are going well in sugarland *wink wink*

241. BettiegirlDD says:

I had a funny experience last week I’d like to share: a SD on the younger side (30) wrote me saying he was really intrigued. We emailed a few times and in my effort to weed out the “strokers” I called him as he suggested. He seemed pretty realistic but a little pushy about discussing bedroom play. I later he said he has an enormous tool and wants to show me. So I text him from my phone so he can send a pic and he started insisting I show him first! ha!
    I kept my boundaries and changed the subject to when we should meet to call his bluff. No response. Next day he calls me and says “Hi it’s Dave.. I mean Donny!” I just laughed and told him i was busy and he should write to me. Of course by then he was already blocked.

Anyway to stay on topic I have met a guy I’m into enough that I’m going to trust he’s for real and wait for him to bring up gifts. Its reasonable to expect we’ll meet within the next two or three weeks. I’ve even disabled my profile. If this doesnt work I’ll probably be too jaded to try the site again for a while, so wish me luck!

242. SuthrnExec says:

good afternoon my fair ladies! Just wanted to say “Hi” before I walk into another meeting.

Sweetredhead, I just had lunch so I will wait on the tuna sandwich until dinner (or as we say in the south, supper).

I Hope Your Day Is Filled With Smiles, Jellybeans, and Chocolate!!!

the storm has arrived and it is raining, well at least I have 7 umbrellas. lol

money might not solve everything but it would buy some groceries. lol
    just woke up after conking out on medicine. feel all weird again, the coffee didnt’ revive me.

money doesn’t bring happiness but neither does being poor. I was married to a man who didn’t even finish high school, was from a forgein country, and had no money and he was not a nice person. Left when I was about to have a baby. I got nothing because he had nothing, if I would have married a man with a good job and some money, I might have received child support all those years. My ex just fled the country and nothing could be done.

245. globetrotter says:

How is everyone?!

I fairly new to this site, I’m guessing about two months now and at first I would get 2-3 emails a day. I weeded out some of the creeps, met with a couple and ultimately, nothing panned out. I decided to take an offensive approach and send out emails introducing myself and NOT ONE person responded! I send out about 20 and haven’t heard back from a single one.

Now, I am 22 years old, tall and slim and have been told that I am attractive more than a few times. I have two decent pictures on my profile and I think that I have written a good description about what I am looking for. The thing is that I did not bullshit let it be known that I am looking for someone who is serious about pursuing this kind of arrangement and who does not have a racial fetish (I’m a woman of color).

So what am I doing wrong? Anyone here have a dry spell this bad? Could it be that most sd’s on this site are not attracted to black chicks? Any ladies of color having luck? I’m kind of at a loss.

246. sweetredhead says:

well here is my point of view on the money issue. If you have to pay for something and work hard to achieve it you are more likely to enjoy and respect it. That works with things in your life. Why should it not work with people too. Ok just working off things that pop in my head not really thought it out. But it did sound good in theory. To me anyway lol

247. Mina says:

Looks like I forgot a very important punctuation mark in my previous post, oops!

248. Mina says:

I always try to discuss allowance (in a very general way) and expectations before meeting, but I’m never the one to bring it up. That way the SD knows what you are looking for in terms of monthly allowance and how often you want to get together – if it works out for him and you both are “on the same page” then meeting should be the next step. If these things arent made clear, you both could be wasting each others time I do not accept gifts/cash/etc unless we decide to pursue an arrangement, otherwise I feel it crosses the escort line of being paid for time/companionship.

SuthrnExec – That’s so unfortunate the way things turned out! I’ve had a few of those “too good to be true” situations myself, I’m sure everyone has. Hopefully the experience didnt put a bad taste in your mouth, most of us SBs are sweeter than sugar :)

249. MishBocaRatonGrl says:

I’d never ask a SD for money before hand, I don’t even talk to much about it until he has brought it up himself. I look for more of a mentoring SD then a NSA, nothing too serious, but something with Time & Consideration for one another involved. Money doesn’t solve all of one’s issues, nor does it bring happiness. Sure makes a good down payment though.

250. sweetredhead says:

That was her loss SuthrnExec. You did nothing wrong. I have no problem if an SD needs to reschedule, just let me know. It’s common courtesy. Just don’t not show up and leave someone waiting for you, wasting their time. Or reschedule because you may have something better come alone, its just not right. By the time a meeting is set up “allowance ” has been discussed you should be pretty sure this may be a match for you. If At the actual meeting It feels different, then a SD/SB should be able to have a way out. Neither losing anything, but an experience.

251. sweetredhead says:

Ouch you are evil lol

252. MishBocaRatonGrl says:

If not I shall stand on an SD’s Aston Martin and protest with my stiletto heel chipping away his beautiful paint job…

253. NWgirly says:

That ice cream looks pretty appetizing…very random I know.

254. sweetredhead says:

Think if I make SuthrnExec a tuna sandwich we can get some more of his incite and wisdom lol. Just messing with you SuthrnExec.

255. MishBocaRatonGrl says:

Gotcha! You rock thanks.

256. sweetredhead says:

sorry I was mistaken. At the very bottom

257. sweetredhead says:

ok back on topic…why is it that some Sd’s are surprised when you eventually talk about “allowance”? I have had a few say “I don’t want to pay for a companion” My question to them is, so why are you on a sugar daddy site? I just end the conversation, Not going to waste my time. The “allowance is in no way everything but it is part of a SD/SB relationship, or am I wrong about this?

258. NWgirly says:

lol sweetredhead

259. NWgirly says:

I lived in arizona for two years so when I moved back up north it was a bit of a change. I’m wonderful this morning sweetredhead, although a little tired I woke up at 4am I hate not being able to sleep.

260. sweetredhead says:

good morning NWgirly. doing great how are you

good morning NWgirly i’m just enjoying a sunny morning before the nasty rainy ,cold, windy weather moves in. I hate cold weather too and i’m originally from the north. got used to these mild Texas winters.

262. sweetredhead says:

try sudifed you can get it in generic and its only a few dollars. not the ones you can get over the counter they don’t work you have to get the ones you have to sign for. They work great and feels like you don’t even have a cold.

263. NWgirly says:

Good Morning girls, how are you this morning?

264. sweetredhead says:

Good point lisa. I hate talking about the money ughhh seem to cheapen the experience. And I certainly do not want someone to over hear that kind of conversation. Never would want to mistaken for some high priced call girl or something.

I have heard of them but I have to buy generic,whatever is cheap. this generic nyquil stuff knocks me out but makes me feel better. only bad part is I have to work the next couple days and can’t take any medicine which means I will be sneezing and my nose will be running, not too good when you work in a grocery store. lol but if I take medicine, I will be disoriented and might run into a customer when I am pushing one of those mile high stacked stocking carts. wednesdays and thursdays are the two hardest days

I think that a potential sd should bring something to the first meeting, a small cash gift, gift card, or a gift to show he is legit. And I agree it is easier to talk allowance before meeting as first meetings can be stressful and it’s hard to talk money when you are in public close to other people. I know I hear other people’s conversations when i’m in restaraunts of coffee shops.

267. sweetredhead says:

Have you seen the bath tablets made by sudifed. eucalyptus tabs. They are great, I had a cold last year and used one in the shower I felt great! I believe in using all natural supplements more than over the counter meds, they just cover up your symptoms not treat them.

i had a hot shower, I like to take a hot bath before bed. gotta stay away from the scented stuff cause I have a cold, lol. still in a nyquil trip

269. sweetredhead says:

Oh Lisa you poor thing. just think it can only get better from here. Drink your coffee, take a hot bath maybe with some scented oils, some candles and brighten you day :)

too late, water already washed them down. I guess i’ll survive as I went most of my life with bad vision, just got contacts about 5 years ago. My pipes are so old (everything in this apt is from 1971) that they are patched and painted over so many times, I don’t know if they are plastic. I can’t even change my ac filter because the grill is painted over and the screws will not move.

271. sweetredhead says:

good advice suthrnexec. think I might have to take a look at my profile again. Maybe rewrite it . Thank you suthrnexec learning a lot from your posts thanks for being one of the “good guys” :)

272. Gail says:

Lisa-Unscrew the pipe underneath the bathroom sink. Put a large pot under the pipe to catch any extra water. I hope your pipes are the hard black plastic ones like I have. Maybe you will find your contacts. If not….sorry for your tough morning. It’s bound to get better.

Good morning everyone. I’m just coming out of my nyquil trance. Got off to a bad start, had my contact case open when I was brushing my teeth and flipped it in the sink, lost both contacts down the sink so now i’m blind. Just having some coffee to balance the nyquil effect. living in a blurry world now. Still waiting for the nasty weather to come and take away the nice weather

274. SuthrnExec says:

Ladies, it is absolutely more about chemistry than anything else – all other good aspects of the relationship spring from the chemistry between me and the SB. If that’s how you feel as well, maybe something to that affect in your profile?? Granted, the SDs who see this as a meat-market probably don’t get beyond your picture before they contact you but at least you can say “You would have known this if you had read my profile!”

It’s that kind of blockhead that makes it difficult for the rest of us – both SD and SBs!

275. sweetredhead says:

I got a message from a SD yesterday that said everyone on this site were just high priced prostitutes. he was the one I emailed and said if he was looking for quality then he should not be calling it a menu of woman.

So that just validates the opinions of some of the SB’s that feel that some of the men here are just looking for sex at a price.

And on the other hand when a SB asks for money up front, before a meeting it show’s SD”S that the SB is only out for his money.

It makes it harder for the SB’s like myself that are here for the right reasons. A relationship with mutual benefits. Friends, lovers, companions. To me that what it’s all about. Its not all about the money.

Do I think you should talk about the money before the meeting? Yes. BUT I don’t feel it should be brought up in the first few words of your conversation. I would like the SD to bring it up. Shows me he is also here for the right reasons.

First thing I feel is the conversation should be about getting to know each other. See if you mesh. Talk about what your looking for. Schedules, locations, meetings ect. Then and only then can the money be brought up.

First I look at the profile, tells me somethings. Then I usually give them my messenger Id to continue a conversation. You can tell a lot by the way someone talks to you.

276. Gail says:

Morning All:)

Suthurn-Sorry to hear about your bad experience:( Maybe she couldn’t get accross your Golden Gate Bridge. You set the toll too high:)

Smile Everyone….I haven’t even had my coffee yet…I would scare all of you on webcam this morning…LOL…

NC-No worries…who is next?(smile)

Dreamer-Yeah, last nite on here the ladies had a blog party:) I couldn’t keep up again. LOL

A little gift, something at the initial meeting makes me feel better:)

BlkButtafly-Died? …Car accident on the Golden Gate Bridge SG…I’ll never brag to a SD now:)

Gotta make coffee now….

277. BlkButtafly says:

Oh wow. Yea definitely no excuses there. Unless she died or something (heaven forbid). I guess maybe a lesson in that would be to watch out for those who brag about themselves. *shrug*

278. SuthrnExec says:

BlkButtafly, we were talking and were to meet around the 1st of August.

279. NC Gentleman says:

looks like I got deleted — not sure why :(

280. dreamer says:

That was probably a bad idea bc if she was an expert in SD/SB relationships, she scammed you. She probably would have actually gone on the date with you if you hadnt sent money.. It just goes to show, there are some rotten apples in it just for the money, and if you give it to them, they dont have any reason to hold up their part. And i love hearing about your date NC, tell us more! hehe.

281. BlkButtafly says:

I agree with not sending “insurance” money before the 1st meeting. Talking about money upfront though, if it’s not approached in a tacky fashion, can be beneficial. A potential SD is flying in town next weekend and we’ve already discussed the money issue. But I wasn’t the one who brought it up either which made it a little more comfortable for me to talk about it.

282. BlkButtafly says:

I don’t think you did anything wrong at all. Though from what you said about her, it is very strange that she pulled a no-show on you. I don’t even know if you can count that as a learning experience since you didn’t make any wrong moves. It was wrong for her not to have the decency to let you know if something came up. Hmmm. How long has it been since you two planned to meet?

283. SuthrnExec says:

Thanks for the validation Mina and Sweetredhead. Glad it’s not just me!

And as for being stood-up, I was approached by a SB on here who claims they could write a book about the How-To’s of SB/SD relationships and she seemed very intelligent, savvy, etc. so I was excited – plus she was willing to drive a couple of hours to rendezvous in a city where I was to be for business. We talked a few times prior to the appointed meeting time and in the discussions we had the day prior to our meeting time, we talked about the money aspect of the relationship – which was fine because our comfort level with our conversations had progressed to the point where it was OK. I mentioned that I was willing to give her x-amount, which was actually at the high-end of what her profile stated. She was OK with it. As I was in route to the city where we were to meet and where I was to conduct my business, I called her as she asked me to. I got her VM – repeatedly. Bottom-line is I never heard from her again.

Not sure what happened. I left the VM’s very open-ended (let me know if something came up, etc.) but after that day I have not even considered contacting her again and moved on.

Ladies, tell me where I went wrong. I was puzzled by the whole thing.

284. Mina says:

Asking for money before meeting is just tacky.

285. sweetredhead says:

I agree, sending prior to a meeting a SD is taking a BIG chance. I think you can establish the amount before meeting. I personally hate talking about the money part. And is easier for me when you don’t have to do it in person. I don’t want that hanging over the first meeting, you are nervous enough. But I do think SD should be prepared to make the “allowance” on the first meeting it all goes well. Or at least a “down Payment” That way the SB knows your not just stringing her along.

286. SuthrnExec says:

I did have a SB ask me for $$ before we met – my plans changed and I was not able to meet her for several weeks. I didn’t send it to her – I think I have instilled confidence in her that I will take care of her but I am not comfortable sending prior to meeting.