Have you ever noticed that what you tell a Sugar Daddy or Sugar Baby is slightly different from what you’d tell a boyfriend or girlfriend? OK, spare me your “Duh!”, but think about it… would you tell a potential Sugar Daddy about the big check your Grandfather just gave you to help pay for school?
For many, the answer is simple: “don’t tell a potential anything that would diminish your benefit from the arrangement”, but I know many of you live as free spirits, and keeping things from people, especially those you feel indebted to – just ain’t your style.
Are there any Sugar Dad’s or Babes out there who can shed some light on “what not to divulge”? I think this would be helpful for both new, and experienced sugar daters…
“Lets see… things I NEVER discuss with a Sugar Daddy???? hmmm…
1) The intricacies of my divorce
2) The intricacies of any other arrangement… unless I am asked and even then I tread very carefully
3) I generally don’t talk about my kids unless they have kids or ask
4) I don’t talk work gossip. I only talk about my job when they ask… “so exactly what DO you do” or when I’m talking about how much I love it or something like that
5) Don’t talk about how buried you are in bills… although you can say that you have been stressed over finances… ya just can’t be needy
6) Don’t talk about my period unless we are on a date at “that time” and I’m saying “just so you know”
7) LOL I don’t talk about prior sexual relationships either… even when I am asked…. and I never say how many times I’ve been in an arrangement”
Leave Your List or Comments Here
Login using your SeekingArrangement account to post a comment.
Use a guest account to post your comment anonymously.