Sugar Dating: “Disgusting…”?

This Morning, Someone Wrote Into The Site…

I received a pop-up from your website and I couldn’t believe my eyes. The idea is disgusting. It completely ruins the sanctity of marriage and commitment. It’s horrible that you support marriages falling apart and disrupting homes. Just Disgusting!!!

Stephan from SeekingArrangement.com writes…

I’m glad you wrote in. I offer you a link to our member blog not to be snide or bold, but to lend you access to simply; additional information about this subject- whether you like it or not, it’s happening… so here’s what the people living the life have to say…

Marilyn’s Take:

“Husbands are chiefly good as lovers when they are betraying their wives”

“A wise girl kisses but doesn’t love, listens but doesn’t believe and leaves before she is left.”

“Never take a woman’s man. Not intentionally, that is.”

“I have too many fantasies to be a housewife. I guess I am a fantasy.”

“Sex is a part of nature, I go along with nature”

It’s something that isn’t new and just won’t go away… the unending paradox of love, desire & commitment… “The greater the love, the more false to it’s object. Not to be born is the best for man”- Auden

Comments ON

40 Responses to “Sugar Dating: “Disgusting…”?”

1. jesica says:

If anything it PROBABLY keeps marriages! Think about it, they Pay for the relationship, there are boundries, things you dont discuss in a normal relationship, you never talk about your “personal” problems- so it keeps it far enough. They know the women would probably not be there if they couldnt help them. They are happy when they leave, so they are happy when they go home. I have a boyfriend and I feel the same way, when I get some extra help that he cant give me from my SD, I go home to him. No I dont think they need to know. I am not having an “emotional” affiar and I think that would be worst than a sexual one!

2. Married Woman Seeking Married Man says:

Why you RSS is still for free?:))

3. Тимур Макаров says:

Мне вот интересно, а комментарии которые не нравятся автору здесь трут? :)

4. Родион Меньшиков says:

Очень занятные мысли, хорошо рассказано, все просто разложено по полкам :)

5. BaKiLiOgLaN says:

Интересно, откедова это чудище вылезло?

6. БPATAH says:

Премного благодарен за то что просветили, выводы сответственные обязательно сделаем. 😉

7. Demetrius Summers says:

Thanks!

8. James Goksina says:

Was searching all over inet for divorces services and got here.Very useful info

9. lorie says:

This is the way things should be, get off what we are on now

10. Jodie Coke says:

im bookmarking your blog now.

11. Rocky Bo says:

thanks for all this info its great, going to subscribe to ya rss feed right now so i don’t miss your future posts.

12. Married Woman Seeking says:

Hi! This Sugar Daddy Blog » Blog Archive » Sugar Daddy Dating: “Disgusting…”? was really what I’ve been searching for. THanx!

13. Rolex Replica says:

I don

14. YouTube Comments Poster says:

Did you know you can post comments automatically on websites like YouTube, XTube, Revver and more? You don’t? I’ll teach you how! Post comments automatically on video sharing websites, promote your websites, products and services automatically! YouTube Comments Poster – the best way to promote products and services for people who are interested in your niche!

15. Search Engines Parser says:

Search Engines Parser is enormously fast, 100% automatic search engine results extractor you were dreaming about for many times. Search Engines Parser can extract results from all search engines at the same time, parse titles, descriptions and links automatically. You can specify which search engine(s) to use and what kind of data to parse. Search Engines Parser can output results to screen, export to MySQL database and write to CSV file.

16. Sarena says:

It does make me a little upset to see fellow sugar babies say “I don’t feel any guilt” because they will never feel what the wife does. I think that’s an incredibly immature attitude. That being said, sugar baby/sugar daddy relationships with married men/women cannot just be labelled immoral straight up. Just because someone is married, does not mean their relationship is shiny and peachy and there is more than one reason that they need an escape. Life, love and relationships are complex, monogamy is not always the best option and who says you cannot care for more than one person at once? It doesn’t make it right, but when you are in someone’s company who puts you at ease, you forget about the consequences. We have human urges, including to feel wanted, that to me is not disgusting.

17. FashionMag says:

There’s nothing disgusting about this. We’re just giving them something they’re missing or not getting from their wives/girlfriends.
    In my case, this site is exactly what I’m looking for. I’m not looking for a long-term relationship, nor do I want kids. I want a NSA because I want to keep my freedom (call me selfish…). However, I am a very sexual person and I do need to have a man in my life and see him on a regular basis. And if I can find all of that and be spoiled at the same time… why not!!!

18. Romeo says:

The truth is that men always pay for woman. the only difference is that when they are married, it is considered totally acceptable and legitimate. On the other hand, if a married or even single man pays a woman directly, it is considered either illegal (hookers), and/or illegitmate, and therfore unacceptable. The bottom line is that either way, there is a transfer of money/wealth from the man to the woman, period, done. Finally, and the moral of this story is that men will be men, and do what they want anyway.

19. Kim says:

For the person that wrote in:

Don’t knock what you ain’t never tried baby!

If you are a married woman (and I have been), Your man is probably either cheating, has cheated, thought about cheating, or is cheating in his mind everytime he is mad, bored or whatever the case may be.

I have also been the SUGAR BABY! If I had to chose, you better believe I would chose the sugar.
    Like Marilyn says

“Husbands are chiefly good as lovers when they are betraying their wives”

And let me tell you, It feels Da*n good to be treated like a princess!

20. Ms. V says:

Hi Tami,

Have you been smiled upon so much that you have managed to find not only a SD- but ‘funny-walk’ inspiring sex, too?!!

Oh, I am certainly going to talk about it when the time comes 😉

21. Tami says:

In this day and age so many relationships end due to the gentlemen being unhappy with the mundane, comfortable rut that their wives fall into after years of being together. Men dont want a 20 something blonde to raise their children or cook their meals or clean their house!!

Wives dont want to be divorced, husbands dont want to lose their kids and a fortune in the divorce, sugar babies dont want a full relationship so this arrangement works for everyone.

The question i want to know is how many sugar babies sleep with their SDs?
    I do but on this site no one seems to talk about it
    x

Well said Hope

I have given up on regular relationships because today’s single men don’t want to commit. They are either perpetual single men or divorced men with lots of baggage and many of them have young children that will come first before the girlfriend. I too have given my all to relationships only to be pushed aside when someone else needed something and then just dropped with no reason after months of dating. I no longer waste my time building towards a future with any man, I look at relationships as temporary things that both parties need to get what they need out of, so I would much rather spend time on a sugar daddy who treats me and helps me out with the understanding that it won’t last forever than to get emotionally involved and share dating expenses with a man who is going to lose interest and never commit.

23. HOPE says:

WELL I DON’T THINK IT IS DISQUSTING AT ALL AT LEAST NOW ANYWAYS. LOOK ALL MY LIFE I’VE BEEN A GIVER OF EVERYONES NEEDS BUT MY OWN. I HAVE SACRIFICED EVERYTHING I’VE WANTED TO DO TO PLEASE EVERYONE BUT MYSELF. I’VE NEVER FELT APPRECIATED BY ANYONE I’VE DATED OR LOVED THIS ALSO GOES FOR ALL RELATIONSHIPS IN MY LIFE. FAMILY ETC. BUT I HAVE ALWAYS FELT USED AN TALKED ABOUT ALL THE TIME BECAUSE IF I SAY NO THEY’RE MAD AN IF I SAY YES THEY ALWAYS USE AN TAKE ADVANTAGE. UNTIL THEY ARE ABLE TO DO BETTER THEN THEY MOVE ON WITHOUT SO MUCH AS A THANK YOU VERY MUCH SO A CLOSE FRIEND GOT FED UP FOR ME AND STARTED TO ENROLL ME ON THIS SITE. I GUESS IT MAKES SENSE I’VE GIVEN IT ALL OUT I NEED SUM ONE WHO IS WILLING TO INVEST IN ME NOW I’VE ALWAYS BEEN VERY STRONG INDEPENDENT U KNOW TAKE CARE OF MY OWN SELF TAKE CHARGE OF MY LIFE AN EVERYTHING IN IT AN AROUND IT. BUT I’M TIRED I WANNA BE TREATED LIKE A QUEEN LIKE A PRINCESS I WANT TO BE SPOILED I LOVE NICE THINGS I WANNA BE WINED AN DINED BY A GENTLEMEN SOMEONE WHO WILL SHOW ME RESPECT AN BE WARM AN GENTLE WIT ME I’M A GOOD WOMAN WHO HAS BE MIS HANDLED AN NOT GONNA TAKE IT ANYMORE NOR WILL I PLAY A VICTUM. I WANT WHAT I WANT AN THAT IS FINANCIAL SECURITY WIT A SIDE ORDER OF SPOILING PAMPERING GREAT TRAVEL WITHOUT THE STRINGS ATTACHED TO IT. SORRY IF THIS IS DISQUSTING TO U BUT I’M TIRED OF NOT BEING APPRECIATED I WANT TO BE SPOILED ROTTEN AN ADORED BY A GOOD WEALTHY LOVING CARING MAN !

24. Korinna says:

I am currently seeing a married SD… his wife knows about me. Although I will never meet her, my SD and his wife have that kind of relationship. I also date while I’m with him, and he is acceptable of it. I guess it just depends on the situation and like others have mentioned, both parties and their own personal preferences.

25. Ms. V says:

I had a SD before trying this site and I am a married SB. I like the potential that exists within this dynamic! I am able to be myself- fully, and so is he. What could be better than those lower lip biting kisses and mind blowing sex- each trying to outdo the other person’s mate at home??

As for shiny things and time away from home, well I am not the type to just let my spouse be deceived about how I feel about what is lacking in our relationship, so the decision he has made to allow that void to exist is considered to be an indicator to me that I am free to find my own way to fill it.

I am not the proverbial Bitch, but I do require respect. I understand that he cannot meet all of my financial desires, but to even be so inconsiderate that he would take on the role as husband- and refuse to acknowledge my need for more basic things (passion, conversation, raw sex…whatever 😉 )
    Well, it is by far more considerate of me to seek an alternative than to drag him through court. If he wants out, fine with me…but drama is not my favorite thing to bring to the table.

I would like to have a dirty little secret that pushes me toward my goals- and a married SD (or one who is strictly seeking a NSA agreement) is a safer bet for the things I like to do. Get a blood test and make some things happen, ya digg?

26. cre8tor says:

Funny, I just discussed this issue w/a male friend. I do believe that a man who is unhappy in his marriage will wander and if he should wander to a sb it is a safer place for his marriage than an affair. Goddess is right. Affairs do not have the boundaries that a sd/sb relationship have. My friend argued that those boundaries often are violated and the sb becomes emotionally connected in a way that creates a conflict w/the sd and his original agreement. We are all human and emotions can overwhelm at times. But if you agree upfront what the expectations are, do not expect them to change because your feelings change. He also didn’t agree w/the man seeking physical connection outside marriage because the marriage wasn’t providing it. Sometimes that isn’t necessarily the reason. I suppose some married sd’s just like the excitement of the whole idea or the draw of a beautiful young woman as a “toy”. I did have a difficult time convincing him that a SB is not a high priced call girl.

27. bostonTerrier says:

i date while i have a SD – there’s no reason for me to put my life on hold knowing i’m not in a “real” relationship with potential for something more.

28. Cartier says:

i strongly believe do what make u happy! so if it’s kinky, dangerous, pricey, mind boggling, wild, new, then hey thats a once in a life time thing you should be grateful you found it no matter what you have yo do for it!!!!

i wish my dream would come true!!!!

29. Bob says:

“Blondiegirl Says:

on the flip side, any sugar babies with boyfriends or husbands? Have any of you experienced this. Would a sugar daddy be interested still if his girl had another man in her life? ”

I am one who would prefer that the person I see has someone else in their life. It balances things. I feel that dating someone who doesn’t have that SO, whether bf or husband or whatever, kinda adds a little more pressure to the relationship. I can’t let the guard down fully as I am concerned that if she sees me with that guard down it may prompt a different way that I would be viewed, and create feelings and expectations that would become otherwise not welcome from someone like myself who is married. (the stereotypical image of the woman as the nurturer) At the same time, knowing that my SB has someone else also releases me from the obligation of being the “protector of first and last resort”, which would happen as that is the role that we men play in life. Yes, this is not always the case from either party, but to me it is a potential dynamic that I don’t want in my SB/SD relationship.

Also knowing that my SB has someone of importance in her life also adds a level of excitement to the game as we both find ourselves trying to juggle our respective lives a schedules and keeping our secret from others. There is something a little exciting about dating a woman who ALSO has to worry being seen by someone she would rather not run into.

As to the original topic of this blog, this is not any more disgusting or immoral than what has been going on for generations. A site like this empowers both parties to find a situation that they are comfortable with, not one where one party is taking advantage of the other. I don’t have any statistics on the matter, and I don’t know how many marriages, as a percentage, become fractured because of these type of activities, but for me, they are a means for me to aquire that companionship I want w/o the pain and distractions of breaking up my family. Hey, some of us here believe in open marriages!

30. Blondiegirl says:

on the flip side, any sugar babies with boyfriends or husbands? Have any of you experienced this. Would a sugar daddy be interested still if his girl had another man in her life? DO any of you sugar babies have this, how do you keep it from your boyfriend when you appear with lots of new clothes and things, and what about trips away?

Love to hear everyones thoughts.

31. Goddess says:

First of all, not all men who venture into this sort of relationship are married. Single men who have no intentions of marrying or who aren’t ready or haven’t found the right woman to marry yet often choose a mutually beneficial type relationship.

This site doesn’t ruin marriage and commitment. If a married man wants to wander, he’s going to wander whether he does so with a SB or with his secretary or with a cute neighbor. And he’s going to do so whether he has a website that allows him to look for what he wants safely and anonymously or not.

A smart married man who intends to stay married will choose a SB, though. With a SD/SB relationship, boundaries are clearly defined. There is rarely any expectation on either side that the SD will leave his marriage for a future with the SB. If the arrangement has been negotiated well, both parties can be happy with it for a very long time.

When a married man dates a non-SB, those boundaries either aren’t there or aren’t as good, I think. With an everyday affair, there is much more danger that the woman will want more from the man and start doing destructive things like calling him at home, demanding his time on holidays, or causing trouble for him at work. Or worse – we’ve all heard the horror stories and seen the movies, right? A good SB knows better, respects the boundaries, and would not jeopardize a good arrangement with such nonsense.

32. workinggirl says:

Since most of the Sugar Daddies I know are self-made millionaires, they realize ANYTHING worthwhile comesat a price. They want a beautiful, fit, fun women who will offer a drama-free NSA relationship. They don’t want nagging, complaining, and bitching. They want someone to listen and to admire them. And to them, that’s worth all the money in the world.

33. Curious says:

Question for married sugar daddies:

Are there any among you whose wives agreed to go along with all this, on the basis that they didn’t have the energy/desire/whatever to take care of your sexual needs, and didn’t mind if you found a mistress, under certain conditions?

Or do all married sugar daddies feel the need to hide their mistresses from their wives? And how do they feel about it? Do they think their wives are being unreasonable, not wanting to have sex with their husbands but not wanting others to have sex with their husbands either? Is it a matter of wanting to have sex with more than one woman?

I remember their was a time, Middle Ages I think it was, when women were not expected to enjoy sex, but simply do it as a duty to their husbands, and husbands were considered to be doing their wives a favour by having mistresses, relieving their wives of their marital duty. But things have changed. Sex is no longer considered a marital duty, and it is considered healthy for women to enjoy sex.

34. cre8tor says:

I was married for 11 years and had two wonderful boys from that marriage. I never felt I was slaving away, or let my looks go or was doing anything I resented. We loved each other and made our life together whether it was hard or not. Unfortunately, life gets in the way of intimacy and his was non-existent. The majority of married men I have spoken w/here and elsewhere have the same complaint. “She has lost interest.” I know first hand what that can do to your personal image and your natural desires. If he is physically unhappy, he will go elsewhere eventually. Wouldn’t it be better if it was w/a woman that had no expectations of taking him from his wife and family? Someone that can allow him to enjoy his needs and go home to be happy w/his wife…the woman he truly loves? And for those that aren’t married, such as Tom, relationships take a lot of work, commitment and tolerance. If you have no desire to have those complications in your life, keep it simple with a NSA relationship. The compensation makes up for the fact that you will not be together on holidays, birthdays, special ocassions or even have the expectation of a long term commitment (even marriage doesn’t provide that!). I say live and let live.

35. Welcome to life. says:

In this day and age, people need money to live. Rich people have plenty of money, money enough to trade away. So, in one way or another, the rest of us, who don’t have enough money, do what the rich people want. Some people give rich people their minds. And some of us give rich people our bodies.

That’s life.

36. Tom says:

Some of us have no desire to get married at all, and just enjoy a fun non-commited relationship. I think Anonymous Observer should not jump to conclusions here.

Besides I am always wary of people throwing their so-called moral outrage at others, as they often turn out to be pretty messed up themselves. I just hope that Anonymous Observer doesn’t visit airport bathrooms 😉

37. sweetbaby says:

I agree Boston Terrier. I’m 18 and want fun and excitment as does my Sd.

I have a married Sd and have been with him for a while now. Originally I didnt know he was married but finding out was not going to stop me. I believe it is the responsibility of the married person to feel it is ‘disgusting’ or ‘wrong’. If he doesnt feel it is wrong then why should I.

We say I love you too each other but we both know he will always be with his wife. Unless he divorces this one too! And even if he did leave his wife I doubt it would be my fault as it is his third marriage.

I feel no shame!

38. bostonTerrier says:

after having a married SD i don’t believe our relationship was wrong nor did it break up his marriage. i’m 20 his wife is 43 so i provided and outlet & fun. his wife had no sexual drive and didn’t enjoy going out whereas i did. he was in love with his wife but that didn’t mean he could not enjoy the time we spent together. at the end of the day went back to his wife happy, i returned to campus happy, and we went on with our lives.

i saw it, as my former SD did, as a way of enhancing our lives in many different ways. he and i were happier and that is all that matters.

i see nothing disgusting about it.

39. anny mous says:

If we were all the same, life would be boring. Each person has the option to do or not to do; it’s your choice.

I don’t think it is disgusting at all. What I find disgusting is when a woman spends her life working her butt off to provide for her children and help her husband with the household expenses, does all the cooking, cleaning, chafauring, devotes her life to serving her husband and children, works at a crappy job where she isn’t appreciated and in the process lets her looks go , dresses sloppy, loses her femininety, and spends her life working hard, taking care of everyone else, and sleeping in between. It might be an honorable thing but I would honesty have to say I am more envious of a lady living the sb lifestyle than the woman working her but off and getting nothing in return. We might admire people who give up everything to serve others but who among us would reallly want to live that life?